Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend - Cover

Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 2: Saturday Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday Afternoon - Wife gets set up by her husband, then strangers take over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Kimberly Martin awoke from a deep and soothing sleep around noon on Saturday, and as she stretched herself into conscienceless, she remembered why she had such a deep sleep. Her body needed it after being satisfied by eight different men, counting her husband, who fucked her in her ass for the first time. After stretching and recalling the feelings she went thru the night before, Kimberly lay back on the bed and realized how much she enjoyed showing off and letting all those men fuck her. Then she remembered her husband saying something about how that wasn't going to be her first.

Just then the phone rang, "hellllooo," Kimberly purred into the phone. "Is this Kimberly?" she heard a man ask. "Yes, it is," she replied. "Hi, my name is Tom, and I was one of the fortunate men to fuck you last night. Your husband drove you home and gave me your car keys, so I could drive yours back. I'd like to do that about one, if that's all right?" "That would be fine," she replied, not at all taken aback by talking to someone she didn't know, but someone who had fucked her. "I have no plans for this afternoon."

"That's great, Kimberly, 'cause I do, have plans for you this afternoon."Tom responded. "And what would that be," replied Kimberly, sounding interested.

Kimberly shuddered in orgasm as she listened to his reply. "I'm going to pick you up about one or so and take you over to the mall. You are going to model lingerie and fuck and suck any of the men who want to partake of you." When Kimberly could speak, she said

"that sounds wonderful" and she meant it. Just the idea of showing off (again) in sexy lingerie, in front of a bunch of men and then letting them fuck her mouth, cunt and ass made her cum. Now she couldn't wait to actually do it. "I'll be ready and waiting.

What should I wear?" "Nothing," Tom said," just a long coat over your nude body, clothes won't be necessary."

And a little more pussy juice oozed out of Kimberly's cunt.

It was difficult for Kimberly to walk thru the mall to the lingerie shop, she was so excited. Being nude under her coat around so many people while she was on her way to her second gang bang made her tremble, and Tom had to hold her arm to steady her. They approached the store and Kimberly saw the windows were draped over and there was a sign on the door. LINGERIE MODELING 1:00 P.M. MEN ONLY Tom led her into the shop.

There were nine men standing and seated around the store as Kimberly entered. The conversation stopped when they saw her in their midst. Tom stepped forward and said "Gentlemen if you will all please take your seats the show will begin" As the men seated themselves, Tom turned to Kimberly and gently guided her to the middle of the store. He took off her coat, and turned towards the men seated around them. "This is Kimberly and she is going to model lingerie that you pick out for her to wear. But there is a little twist, not only do you get to see her in it, you get to fuck her in it." There was a collective gasp from he crowd. Almost as one they began hollering and whooping like men are prone to do when presented with a willing pussy. Tom had to quite them down. "Now you were all given a number as you entered, that is your car number in the train, as it were, he chuckled to himself. The men looked at the numbers in their hands and the first one to enter the store got a big grin on his face. Then all the men kind of sorted themselves out, with one guy poking another in the ribs with his elbow for making them late.

The first man, who seemed to be in his fifties, stepped forward. "I select something for her to wear, and as she wears it I get to fuck her?"I don't have to buy what I cum on do I?" Tom laughed, "no old man everything is on the house today, including the lady.

So help yourself."

The man practically ran to the garter belt section, he picked out a red one with black lace trim around the front. A pair of matching bikini panties and bra went with it. He handed them to Kimberly, and while she dressed in front of the other men he went and got a pair of black seamed nylon stockings. Kimberly was dressed in the bra and panties and was struggling with the garter belt when he returned. " Here let me help you with that," he said "I've helped many a fair damsel in and out of one of these in my day," and he easily snapped it shut for her. "Now put the garters under your panties, that way you can take them off without having to undo the garters." When Kimberly had the garters ready the old man knelt at her feet and said "raise your foot and I'll put these on you."

Kimberly did as told, she placed a hand on his shoulder for balance and raised her left foot. He lovingly caressed it, then after balling the stocking up in his hand, he placed it around her foot and began pulling it up her leg, he tugged and pulled, until it reached Kimberly's crotch. There he took his time and rubbed his knuckles over her pantied covered cunt. Then he attached the garters. It was a good thing Kimberly held his shoulder, she was trembling, and little electric shocks were pouring thru her as he felt her legs, going higher and higher. When he rubbed his knuckles against her cunt, she came, not an overwhelming one, but on to stimulate her even more. The men watching could see the red bikini panties she wore visibly darken around her pussy.

The old man picked up her other foot and once again caressed it before he slipped the nylon over it. He again tugged and pulled, until it too covered Kimberly's leg to her crotch. This time he cupped her panty covered cunt with his palm, and rubbed her pussy lips with his fingers. He rose and stood behind Kimberly. He put one hand around her at her pussy, while the other hand caressed her breasts. They were both facing the men seated in the chairs around them, the old man playing with her lingerie covered tits and cunt before their lust filled eyes. Kimberly looked at the men around her, now numbering eleven, and became a wanton slut. She leaned her head back and said to the old man" put your cock in my cunt... pleasssse, fuck me, fuck me hard" The old man walked her over to the nearest seated man and bent her over so she could rest her torso on his lap. He unzipped his pants and dropped them, along with his boxers, to the floor.

Once again, doggie style, Kimberly felt a strangers cock shoved into her wet and willing pussy. He pushed his dick into her as far as it would go, then pulled back, at first very quickly and with some power, then he slowed down, then he stopped altogether, leaving his cock in her pussy up to his balls, he stayed like that, savoring the feeling of a young cunt surrounding his old cock, enjoying once again every fuck he ever had. His hands were busy fondling her tits, rubbing them over and under her bra. They too brought back memories of his younger days, the joys of youth wasted on the young. The young woman fucking him brought him back to the present, she began pushing her ass back into him, silently urging him to fuck her harder. He began pistoning in and out of her, once again ramming his pole into her to its hilt, his balls slapping her open pussy lips.

The man Kimberly was bent over took the opportunity to play with her clit. When the old man pulled her panties out of the way he exposed her clit and the man she was leaning over reached out and ran his thumb lightly over it. He licked his thumb and returned it to her clit, its slickness helping to glide it over and around it. That's why Kimberly shoved her ass against the old man, the stimulation of her clit made her wriggle her ass. The old man shortly thereafter had enough, the young cunt he was fucking both past and present was making him cum. His body shook, and he spasmed and jerked around, his cock buried in Kimberly's pussy. His sperm shot into her, ricocheting off her cunt walls, and filling her pussy. He pulled out from her and stumbled over to a chair, trying more to stay alive than to catch his breath.

Kimberly stood up, a big smile on her face. She could feel the old mans cum run out of her pussy and soak her panty crotch. The red silk darkened in front of the awaiting men's eyes. Another man stood, "You must be number two," Kimberly said. The man just nodded, to dumbfounded to speak. "Well, pick out something you want to fuck me in, and hurry, I want your cock." Kimberly wasn't so shocked to hear herself say those words this time, for she was most eager to get on with her showing off and then getting fucked. The man hurried around the store. All he picked out was a pair of thong white panties and a white half bra. "You can wear these, and leave on the garter belt and nylons, please," the man said, handing her the garments. Kimberly dropped the red panties to the floor, where they hit with a wet splop, from the mixed juices of her cunt and his cum. She dropped the bra onto the floor also, and slipped into the white nylon thong panties and matching bra.

It barely covered her nipples, and the thong barely covered her pussy lips as she stood in front of the gathered men. "Turn around" one of the men said, and Kimberly complied, turning her ass to the crowd. The men couldn't even see the strap, it was pulled so far up the crack of her ass. The men had a beautiful sight of Kimberly's ass cheeks, framed by the garter belt and the nylon stockings. The garters themselves descended her cheeks, leaving a contrast between their blackness and the whiteness of her ass.

Number two, a man in his thirties, started to slide his hands up and down Kimberly's body. He lightly touched her neck and shoulders, down her chest to her breasts. He stopped there and took them out of the bra.

Her size 34 tits were perfectly shaped hillettes, with her hard erect nipples, standing sentinel at their tops. He brushed his palms over them, and then lightly pinched them with his thumb and fore finger. He could feel them getting even harder as he held them.

His hands left her tits, and gently brushed over her stomach. Kimberly had an involuntary spasm, as his fingers both tickled and aroused her. He got to her pelvis, then her cunt lips. He stopped here too, and fingered her lips and clit thru the tight band of her panties. Kimberly bent her legs and sat harder on his hand, rubbing her pussy back and forth on it.

"Oooohhhhh"... moaned Kimberly, "I need your cock in me, now, now, nooowwww," it was almost a sob, she was so on fire, and only a good dose of semen could put it out. She needed to be drenched in cum, hers and theirs.

The man was now quick to comply, "I want to fuck you missionary style, could you lie on the floor?" " Not necessary"interjected Tom, "there's a mattress over there," and he pointed towards the back of the store.

Kimberly unzipped the man pants, pulled out his rock hard dick and led him over to the mattress by it. She seated her self on the mattress and turned to face him at crotch level, her face even with his dick. She engulfed it with her mouth, trying to take it all in in one gulp, he was too long, the head of his cock hitting the back of her mouth before her lower lip could touch his balls. Kimberly wanted more, and because she had become such a wanton slut, she now became a deep throat artist. In the throes of sexual abandon, Kimberly forced her head forward, shoving the mans cock down her throat, learning to breath thru her nose, and because she was so overwhelmed by lust she never gagged, she just kept taking his maleness further and further into her mouth and throat.

Finally her nose ran into his crotch hair and her lower lip touched one of his balls. Kimberly backed off his cock, all the way to his cock head. She pursed her lips and kissed it, she ran her tongue around it's rim, then ran her tongue down its length. Once again she pushed it down her throat, now she began bobbing her head, taking it deep into her throat and then out to her lips. That was it for number two, he would have to wait for his next turn, if he was to fuck her.

For Kimberly's loving mouth, tongue, and throat caused him to shoot his wad. He exploded into her mouth, his hips and crotch jerking into her face, as he filled it with his jism. Kimberly swallowed as fast as she could, wanting to suck every last drop out of him, her mouth was like a tight vacuum around his cock. Her cheeks were indented as she sucked him dry.

Number two staggered away as number three approached.

"You can just stay the way you are, I'll fuck you like this, but I want to cum all over your body," he said as he took off his pants.

"I'm so god damn hard I can't wait." "Ohhhh yessss,,,, " hissed Kimberly between clenched teeth as she lay back on the mattress and spread her legs.

"Fuck me good, fuck me good and hard, then shoot your cum all over me, I want to feel it on my body, yesss yesss..." She reached down between her legs and pulled her panties out of the way, exposing her wet cunt to number threes' hard cock. He lay between her legs and just slammed into her, ramming his dick hard into her waiting cunt. Kimberly grunted from his weight on her, and her cunt expanded to take in his huge cock, It was the biggest one she had fucked yet, and it fit him like a one size too small glove.

He was right, he was horny. It didn't take but five or six strokes into her very tight, very hot pussy before he felt himself welling up and starting to spurt. He pulled out of her cunt and began spraying his cum all over. Wads landed in her hair, on her face, a big wad landed smack dab on one of her nipples, and the juice ran down her tit, others landed on the mattress and her stomach. He continued shooting far longer than he fucked her, it seemed like an endless stream, Some had gathered on Kimberly's naval, she smeared it around her stomach, then put her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She did the same with the cum on her face. Her wish was coming true, she was being drenched in man juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.