The CEO - Cover

The CEO

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Carl Detroit had the world on a string. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams. He enjoyed the power over others that his riches gave him. That is until trouble visited him-big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   MaleDom   Humiliation  

The next few days were hectic. She got a hospital bed for Carl and she set him up in Marie's old room. He came back to the hotel in five days and she had the room filled with flowers. The nurses that Alex had hired were first class and the meals were delivered to Carl hot and tasty. His doctor spent and hour in the morning with him and an hour in the late afternoon. He started to gain some weight back and looked like his old self. If you didn't know he had a stroke, you wouldn't have been able to tell from looking at him.

Her days were busy with the companies and she occasionally had to fly to the States or some other part of Europe to conduct business. She called often to check on him when she was away and each evening when she was home she would talk over everything that she had done that day. She made many mistakes but she had many more successes. She was becoming well respected in the companies and she successfully hid Carl's illness from most of the people. She was pleasantly surprised when the auditors gave her the report and she found that his net worth had increased by almost twenty-five percent.

About three months after his stroke she took off work a little early. She was concerned that he was not able to talk yet and she wanted to discuss it with the therapist. She was perturbed when she found the therapist had gone for the day and the nurse got up and went into the living room as she did every evening when Becca would talk to Carl.

"How are you doing today?" she asked as she stood by the bed.

"Fine," he said

Tears came to her eyes and she grabbed him around the neck and almost choked him.

He pushed her away and started to talk slowly as if he had to think of each word, "I didn't want to talk to you until I could be understood. I have been able to talk a little for about a month. Every day is just little better. I know if sounds foolish but I am embarrassed to talk like a baby."

She hugged him again and climbed up and sat on the bed next to him.

"I'm so pleased with your progress. I was worried because you weren't talking yet. It's hard to tell by looking at you that you ever had a stroke."

Carl swung his legs over the side of the bed; "I walked a couple of steps today. I think that it won't be too long until I can take a walk with you."

She started to cry and she reached out and took his hand.

"I'm just so happy that you're getting better. I'll be looking forward to taking that walk with you. Now that you can talk, maybe you can have more input into how I do things."

Tears came to his eyes, "There's something we should discuss. Every now and then you tell me what you did in the office and I have no idea what you are talking about. I seem to have forgotten a few things. I am going to have to rely on you until I can relearn the things I have forgotten. I guess you never thought that you would have the power to destroy me. I am at your mercy. If you want to get back at me for the things that I've done to you, there's nothing I can do to stop you."

She lifted his legs back on the bed and lay next to him and held him. She had never seen such a vulnerable person and she did not like the feeling of power that his vulnerability gave her.

"You have nothing to worry about from me. Just get well so that you can take over the companies again and fire me. This is too much like work."

She leaned over him and kissed him. She felt the stirrings of his manhood against her and she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"It appears that you are feeling better. It seems that the stroke didn't affect everything."

She reached for him and felt him grow in her grasp. A moan escaped for his throat and she started to move her hand, exciting him more.

"Do you feel that you can handle a little excitement?" she asked.

"I asked the doctor a couple of weeks ago and he gave me his Ok."

She got off the bed and slowly undressed for him. She stood away from the bed so that he couldn't reach her but he could watch her. She climbed on the bed and took him in her hand and moved her hand up and down his shaft. He lifted his hips to meet her movement. He put his hand on her cheek and gently caressed her. She kissed his hand and then moved down and took him in her mouth. He moaned as her tongue moved over the head of his cock. She bobbed her head up and down feel him grow larger in her mouth. When felt him tense and she pulled off of him and put her leg over him, straddled him, and took his shaft inside of her.

"You're not going to leave me out of this," she said, "Now just lie back and let me do the work."

She closed her eyes and started the dance of love. He held on to her hips and guided her as she took him into her and then rose so that he pulled part of the way out of her. He tensed again and he shot his seed into her and it triggered her orgasm. She fell on top of him and held him even after he softened and fell out of her.

He took her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes, "That was like no sex I've ever had before."

She turned and put her head on his chest again, "That wasn't fucking, that was making love."

She asked the nurse to take him into the other bedroom and they slept in the same bed first the first time since his stroke.

His progress continued and his therapist said that he worked so hard at recovery that sometimes he was afraid that Carl would hurt himself. By the end of the fifth month, he was walking with the aid of a walker and he soon threw away the walker for a cane. By the end off the eighth month, he was walking on his own and they would take walks in the parks around the hotel. The walks were short at first, followed by the chauffeur pushing the empty wheelchair for when Carl got tired.

Carl had started to go back to the office a few hours each week, but he often deferred to Becca for any decisions that had to be made. She was just happy that he could be with her and she started to resent the work that interfered with their time together.

On the one-year anniversary of his stroke he asked her if she would like to spend a week in his chalet in Switzerland. He told her that he needed to get away and spend some time away from work and the pressures that it put on her.

They made the arraignments and made sure that all of the companies could do without them for a week and left for Switzerland. They had left an emergency number with the managers. They made it clear that if they were called without there being an emergency, heads would roll.

The chalet was on the side of a mountain near a small town and the scenery was beautiful. They relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. The phone never ran and she was not sure if that was good or not. They made love each night as they had since the night that he let her know he could speak.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.