The CEO
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carl Detroit had the world on a string. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams. He enjoyed the power over others that his riches gave him. That is until trouble visited him-big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Carl Detroit looked out of his office window on the 35th floor. His office overlooked much of New York City. The office building housing Carl's company headquarters was owned by Carl, as were many other prime office buildings in the New York and New England area. The building was home to the headquarters of CDE Industries, Inc., Carl Financial, Inc., Detroit Insurance, Inc., CD Investments, Inc., Perfect Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc., CD Nation Bank and Trust and several other well-known corporations. All of the companies were chartered overseas to avoid as many taxes as possible. He had become a billionaire at the age of 35 and become a multi-billionaire four years later. At 42 he was at the top of his world. His father and mother died in a plane crash while he was finishing up his MBA and the government's inheritance taxes got the lion's share of the money, although he still had millions left after Uncle Sam got his fill. He vowed to keep as much away from the IRS as he could for the rest of his life. All of his companies were among the top 50 privately held companies in the United States. Very few people had ever heard of Carl Detroit. He had carefully hidden the ownership of his companies and Fortune, Forbes and Business Week had never heard of him. Private ownership of a corporation allowed him to do things Wall Street would never allow. Carl's net worth was over 2 billion dollars, but he never paid another penny to the IRS.

He sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair. He started to daydream about the his childhood and the events that had led him to be one of the richest and most powerful men in the country, yet one someone almost no one had ever heard of. Carl had little contact with his parents while growing up. He would not see his father for months on end and his mother was intent on being the social leader of New York society.

Weeks and sometimes months would go by without seeing his mother. Carl was schooled by college professors acting as private tutors and at the finest military academies in the country. During the summers and school holidays, nannies were hired to watch over his activities. It was with his nannies that Carl 1st learned that he enjoyed having total control over women.

When Carl was 12 years old his hormones started raging and he starting thinking about women as sex objects. Someone in school always had a porno magazine or book and they occasionally came across a porno movie. Carl's sex education came from the magazines, books and the occasional movie. Just before his 13th birthday he decided that he had to experience sex. He set his sights on his nanny. The nanny's name was Nina. He had a lot of fun calling her "Nina the Nanny." She was a beautiful, athletic woman with an almost perfect body. Nina was a 20-year-old college student who took the position as his nanny because Carl's parents paid so well. They paid so well because he was not easy to control. She constantly had to push his hand away from her body and would often catch him trying to spy on her in the shower or trying to look up her dress.

Carl spent a couple of weeks formulating his plan to get into Nina's pants. When he had finalized his plans, he wrote his plans down in a thick spiral notebook. This notebook became the start of Carl's journals of his many conquests. He still kept a journal of his conquests today. He went to the chauffer and slipped him $200 to confront Nina as she left the house at the end of the day. He also arraigned, for $50, for the gardener to witness the conversation between Nina and the chauffer. While Nina was in the shower he went to his parent's room and took his father's gold and diamond Rolex watch and several pieces of his mother's better jewelry and slipped them in Nina's purse. When Nina had finished her shower she came into his room and told him goodbye. She was wearing a dress, stockings and high heels. Carl had insisted that she dress that way. She had agreed to his demands when he offered to pay her $100 extra a week out of his allowance if she wore a dress and high heels. She was careful not to come close to him, as he had been trying to run his hand up her leg all day. He didn't look up from the book he was reading. She shrugged and turned and left the room. Carl got up and ran to the window overlooking the front door. The chauffeur was standing by the limo ready to take Nina back into town as he did every day. As she approached the limo the chauffeur grabbed her arm and pulled the pocket book away from her. Carl could see Nina screaming at the chauffeur and trying to grab her pocket book away from him. Carl smiled. He knew that the way she was grabbing at the pocket book and hitting the chauffeur on the arm looked like she was trying to hide something. The camcorder that he had trained on the limo was catching everything. The gardener came over to the pair as if to see what was going on. The chauffeur was a large man and held Nina away easily. He started pulling out the items that Carl had planted in her purse and she started to quiet down. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back into the house. Within minutes there was a knock on the bedroom door and Nina was pushed into the room.

"Master Detroit," the chauffeur said," I think you ought to see this. I found these in Nina's purse. Your mother told me to keep an eye on her. Your mother told me that some of her jewelry was missing."

"I didn't take that stuff," Nina screamed.

Carl left the room without a word and got the cassette from the camcorder and came back to his bedroom. He slipped the cassette into the VCR and hit the play button. He let the entire incident from in front of the house play before he turned back to them.

"John, you may leave. I can handle this."

John left the room and Nina sat down hard in a chair, "I didn't take that stuff."

"Nina, you saw the tape. It is obvious to anyone watching the tape that you were trying to keep John from finding the jewelry that you took. Even the gardener saw John pull the jewelry from your purse. I'm sure that he will testify that John didn't have time to plant the jewelry on you. My mother told me that she suspected that someone was stealing her jewelry. I never thought that you would do such a thing."

"I didn't," she wailed.

Carl turned and rewound the tape and replayed it. He looked at it intently like he was studying it; "It sure looks like you were trying to keep John from finding the jewelry."

Nina put her face in her hands and started to cry. Carl reached for the phone and started to dial. Nina didn't know that he had unplugged the phone from the wall jack. After a few seconds he spoke into the phone, "Robbery Division please."

Nina's head snapped up, "Who are you calling? Hang up the phone, please."

Carl put his hand over the mouthpiece, "Nina, you know I have to report this."

Nina came over to Carl and grabbed his hand, "Please don't report this. We can work this out somehow."

Carl hung up the phone and looked at Nina like he was deep in thought. He walked to the window and looked out and stared across the estate. This was getting better than he had expected. He wondered just how far Nina could be pushed. He walked over to his chair and sat down.

"I really should report this. If my parents found out that you were caught stealing jewelry and I didn't report it, they would be mad at me. My mother already suspects you and the tape showing you fighting to keep John from looking in your purse... and the gardener seeing the whole thing... and John finding the jewelry in your purse, I don't know. If you will sign a paper stating that you took the jewelry and got a touch of conscience and brought it back, maybe we could work something out."

Nina stiffened in her chair, "I'm not signing anything. I didn't take that jewelry."

He reached for the phone again and started dialing. After a few seconds he asked for the robbery division again. Nina jumped up and put her finger on the phone to hang it up.

"I'll sign the damn paper," she said.

Carl got up and went to his computer and started typing. Nina didn't look at the computer screen and didn't know that he was not really typing a confession He had done that earlier when she was taking a shower. He pretended to review the "confession' and then hit the keys and the printer started to print out the file. He reviewed it and handed the paper to her along with a pen. Nina didn't really read it. She hurriedly signed the paper and got up to leave.

"Wait here and I'll be right back," he said as he left the room. He proceeded to the basement and put the "confession" in a coffee can on a shelf in the back part of the basement. The coffee can was one of several that held things he didn't want anyone to see. Several of the cans were full of money. His father always carried a lot of money and Carl would sneak into his parents bedroom while his father or mother was in the shower and take $50 or $100 and stash it in the coffee can. His parents never came to the basement and he knew that this part of the basement was not visited by anyone very often. He smiled to himself and thought that this was much easier than he had hoped.

Carl went back to his bedroom. He entered the room and shut the door. Nina jumped when she heard him lock the door. She was still sitting on the chair. He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Now, let's go over how we are going to work this out to our mutual benefit. Please get up and take off your clothes."

Nina jumped up and spun around to face him, "What the hell do you think you are going to do. There's no way in hell that I am going to get naked for you. I don't know what you have in that sick mind of yours, but count me out of your fantasies."

"Nina, you realize you just signed a confession that you stole several thousand dollars of my parents jewelry don't you? That's grand larceny. You really should have read the confession that you signed. You know we have a tape of you trying to keep John from looking in your purse. We have a witness to John's discovery. The confession is in a safe place should we need to call the police in on this."

Nina dropped her head. She should have read that paper she signed. She had been so mad and scared that she signed it fast to get out of the house. She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. She would let the little jerk look at her and then she would get out of this house and never come back. She dropped the blouse on the floor and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She stood in front of him and he motioned for her to finish undressing. She unsnapped her bra and he reached up and took it from her and put it in his pocket. She pulled her panties down and he took them away from her and they joined her bra in his pocket.

"Now, come over here and give me a blowjob," he said. He smiled at the shocked look on Nina's face.

Nina stood and glared at him. He turned and replayed the tape of her fighting with the chauffeur.

"I forgot to ask you. Would you like a copy of that confession that you signed?'

Nina dropped her head. She stood in front of him for a minute and then moved toward him and knelt on the floor between his legs. She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of his pants. It started to swell in her hand. She was shocked when it had grown to its full length. He was almost as large as some of her boyfriends. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Carl grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her throat. He started pushing into her face and she grabbed him and pushed him away.

"Whoa, cowboy," she said, "Take it easy. First time huh? Just lay back and let me take over. You don't have to kill me. Relax, you'll enjoy it more."

Carl leaned back in his chair and Nina took him into her mouth again and started to bob her head up and down and lick his shaft with her tongue. The thought that she was his first started getting her aroused and her hand went to her bush and her finger found her clit. Within minutes Carl felt himself about to come and he pushed Nina back and she landed on her back. Carl quickly got on her and guided his cock into her pussy. Nina rose to meet him and he pushed his full length into her. She moaned as he tempo increased and met each of his thrusts with hers. Nina hugged him to her and she started to orgasm as he shot his seed into her.

Carl laid on her and they both tried to catch their breath. Carl caressed her tits and he stayed hard. Nina smiled when she realized that he was still hard. Ah, youth she thought. He dropped his head to her tit and sucked on her nipples. Nina moaned and held his head to her tit. As she started to get aroused again she pushed up to him and he started fucking her again. She met his every thrust and the sex this time was rough and quick. He came into her and she held him as an orgasm swept over her. She held him tight for several minutes and then rolled him off of her.

"Well, how was your 1st time?"

Carl was still panting so hard that he could only grin. Nina patted his leg and got up and started to get dressed.

"I have to get home," she said, "I have to pick up my mother from work. I have to get her car out of the shop."

Nina left the room and Carl watched out of the window as she got into the car. He started to figure out how he was going to get her to fuck him tomorrow. He smiled as he pulled out her bra and panties and realized that she was in the limo without them.

Carl didn't have to force Nina to have sex with him much. She was excited that he was her first and she took it on herself to teach him all about how to please a woman. They had sex everyday and she was thrilled that he could go several times a day. Since her boyfriend was in California for the summer she had a steady supply of cock and they were both happy.

Toward the end of the summer, Carl grew increasingly bored with her and he agreed to give her back the "confession" and the tape if she would spend one weekend at his parents summer cabin with him and have sex all weekend. She quickly agreed. She did not want to have that paper come back and haunt her in the future.

They got to the cabin on Friday afternoon and Carl maneuvered her into bed within minutes. He had been a good student and had learned everything that she had to teach him about sex. He also thought of some clever ways to excite a woman himself. On Sunday evening, the chauffeur came up to the cabin to pick him up. He forced her to allow the chauffeur to fuck her while she sucked his cock for the last time. She was leaving for school right from the cabin. Carl gave her the "confession" and the tape shortly before John arrived at the cabin. They kissed and Nina left for school. Carl didn't tell her that he had made a copy of the confession and the tape before they left for the cabin. Carl never saw her again until he had made his 1st billion dollars.

He became the number one moneylender in high school and later, in college. He used the money that he stole from his parents to finance his operation, charging rates of interest that would be considered usury in the adult business world. He quickly learned that he needed large students to act as collectors and he had several of the biggest football players in school working for him. Because he had money and also because he would loan money to women as well as men, he never wanted for female companionship. If one of the women was late on her loan payment, he forced her to take care of his collectors' sexual needs. He quickly learned that pussy bought a lot of loyalty. By the time he finished his MBA, he was a millionaire in his own right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.