Jezebels
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2002 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack meets three delightful women who are best friends. They love sex and him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex  

I'm Andrew Jackson Williams V. My friends call me Jack. I'm a twenty-nine-years-old, six one, and two hundred pound health nut who exercises compulsively and doesn't smoke or drink except for wine and an occasional beer when it's really hot. Good looking some people say, some say handsome as hell.

I like working for myself and I like being outdoors. I started mowing lawns when I was thirteen. I had three crews when I was fourteen and five at sixteen. That grew into a multi-crew landscaping company and a nursery. About three years ago, my Granddad left me a small inheritance. I made Jorge Castillo manager of the landscaping company, Nat Bolton manager of the nursery, and gave both a healthy performance bonus. I used the inheritance to start a dirt-work construction company. It's growing nicely. Now I'm building a cash reserve for my next investment, whatever that may be.

I drove to a subdivision one day to bid my part of a job for a plumbing contractor. The homes were about forty years old, frame construction on a slab foundation. Their water line had broken in the back yard. I'd tear out the old and trench for the new. Arthur's company would lay the line and connect it.

I rang the front door bell and a woman answered. She was about five two, black hair down to her shoulders, round face, and big green eyes. Her eyes got bigger as she stared up at me.

I gave her my sexiest boyish grin and said, "Hi. I'm Jack Williams. I'm going to do the dirt work for Arthur's Plumbing. I'll be going into your back yard to evaluate the site."

"Hi," she said dreamily.

"You are Mrs. Saunders, aren't you?" I asked.

Blinking rapidly, she looked startled. "Yes, I'm Mary Saunders. Go ahead and do your thing," she said. She was still at the front door watching me as I walked around back. The front of the house was neat, but the backyard was a mess. It looked like no one had cleaned or mowed it in six months. As I walked her back yard, I had the feeling I was being watched. I looked up to see her peering out the back window at me. When I started to leave, she came out the back door.

"Mr. Williams?" she called. I turned and waited for her. "Are you leaving?" she asked.

"I just came out to make an evaluation."

"But when will we have water?"

"Two days. Tomorrow afternoon at the earliest."

"Two days? Oh, no. I can't stand it!"

"Sorry, Mrs. Saunders. Grab the hubby and the kids and go to a motel."

"I've been divorced for a year and I can't afford a motel," she said dejectedly. She looked like she was going to cry.

I have business principles. The first one is to hire good people, train them, and treat them well. The second is to do the best damn job possible and for a reasonable price. The third is to be polite no matter how nasty the customer is. The fourth is to get the cash before you fuck the lady of the house. Sometimes they think their bodies are payment.

She looked up at me with wet, but focused, eyes, which made me guess the crying was a ploy to get closer to me. I put my arms around her. She didn't put her arms around me, but she didn't pull away either. "It's all right," I whispered as I rubbed her back.

I noticed several things as I held her. She was small boned, slim, and her breasts felt good against my chest. Her hair was raven with two or three strands of gray, which meant she didn't color it. She smelled good, with only a touch of perfume. She fit perfectly in all my nooks and crannies, which not all women do. I knew I was holding on to some good stuff.

When I let go, she didn't move away. She leaned back to look up at me and said, "I didn't mean to impose on you, but it's been a long, hard week, and it's only Wednesday."

"No problem," I replied.

"I ruined your shirt. If you'll take it off, I'll wash it for you."

"It's a work shirt. It'll be drenched in sweat in no time."

"Well, thanks for comforting me, and please call me Mary."

"My pleasure, Mary. I'm Jack."

"I remember," she replied.

"Let's see what we can do."

I eased my cell phone out of my pocket and put my arm around her again. This time, she put her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I called one of my crews to tell them to come dig. It'd cost me overtime but it was worth it. I called Arthur and told him I'd have it trenched and ready in four hours. He complained, but said he'd do it.

"What's going to happen?" she asked when I disconnected.

"You'll have water by midnight," I said.

"Thanks," she said, but that one word carried a lot of meaning.

I had another site to evaluate. "I'll be back in about an hour," I told her. "If my crew arrives before me, let them do their thing." She watched me get in my truck and drive away.

When I got back to her place, my crew was unloading the equipment. We'd been working about an hour when Mary came out of the house wearing shorts and a white tee shirt tucked military style to fit like a glove. It hugged the rounds of her breasts and her braless nipples dimpled the cotton. The shorts revealed a tight ass and shapely legs.

"How's it going, Jack?" she asked.

"We're doing fine out here, Mary."

She nodded. "If you want anything, knock on the back door. I'm going to put the kids to bed."

The way she said "anything" and swayed back to the house told me if the anything I wanted was her, all I had to do was ask.

Arthur arrived ahead of schedule. By eleven, she had running water, Arthur had his check, and the crews had departed. I intentionally dallied so I'd be the last one to leave. I was at my truck when she came out to talk to me again.

"How can I ever thank you," she said.

"You've thanked me," I said. I stripped off my sweat soaked shirt, got a clean one out of the pickup cab, and put it on as her eyes flitted over me, absorbing my muscles honed in the gym and workplace.

"Would you like a beer?" her mouth asked. "Would you like me?" her face asked.

"That'd be nice," I replied.

We sat in her living room and talked. She married a guy she met in college, Jim, had a son, Jimmy, aged two, was twenty-six, and managed a retail card and gift shop. Another woman, Becky, and her child, a nine-year-old named Veronica, lived with Mary for companionship as well as financial need. A third woman, whose name was Monica, and her four-year-old daughter, Tiffany, lived in an apartment a short distance away. The three women, best friends since childhood, were an extended family.

Mary was a gentle woman with a sexy softness I liked, but I guessed there was steel in her backbone. As we talked, she moved closer to me on the couch. "That's enough about me. Tell me about yourself, Jack. Are you married?" she asked innocently, but her body stiffened involuntarily as she waited for an answer.

"I'm not the marrying kind, Mary. I like playing the field and women frown on that."

"You never wanted to have children?" she asked.

"I love children. There were five of us when Mom died. Dad remarried Mom's sister, my Aunt Sandy, and they moved in with us. She was divorced with three kids. They had two more, so there were ten kids in the house. If I ever get married, it'll be to have a big family. But I'll need an understanding wife."

"Never even come close?" she asked.

"I was engaged once. She broke it off because I slept with her sister."

"That wasn't especially understanding of her," Mary said with a soft, teasing expression. "I'd like a big family, too. I was an only child and I always wanted brothers and sisters. I'm glad I didn't have them with Jim since that marriage didn't work out, but I still want them."

"You're young. You'll find someone."

She sighed despondently. "I'm an average looking divorcee with a small child and no money. The guys who ask me out are looking for sex and nothing more."

"You're not average. You're one cool lady."

She beamed. "If that means what I think it does, thanks."

"But even if a guy wants only sex, that doesn't mean it's a bad deal," I said.

"I might accept an offer if I thought I was going to be more than a one night stand." I'll bet her skin tingled because her every nerve was on alert for my response.

I took a long time to answer. "Relationships are strange. I'll meet a woman I find interesting and she'll do one of two things. She'll lie to me or she' ll try to change me. That's when I break it off."

"Oh, then it could last a while?"

"It's up to her. It could last a long time if she lights my fire like you do." Our eyes were passing messages like a high-speed connection. "Do you ever meet any men who light your fire?"

She couldn't answer my question. The words wouldn't come out.

"Tough question?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Again, the words wouldn't come, but her expression spoke volumes and she gave one little nod.

She'd been sitting with one leg tucked under. When I slid next to her, she shifted, slipping down on the couch with her legs out and slightly parted, and her head resting against the back. Her arms went limp by her sides. Her eyes fluttered closed when I kissed her. Her kiss was needy and hot and sweet. When I caressed her breasts through her tee shirt, she made little sounds almost like a cat's purr. It was what she wanted and she was braless to make it easy. I slid my hand under her tee shirt. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. As I rolled one in my fingers, her hips began to move.

"Stop," she whispered.

"Why?"

"I don't mean stop for good, but my housemate Becky may not be asleep."

"When's the last time you had sex in a truck?"

"Too long." Her grin was replaced by a troubled look. "I hate to ask, but are you clean?"

"Disease free. How about you?"

"The same," she said.

"Birth control?"

"I put my diaphragm in tonight for the first time in a year. Please use a condom anyway." I made a face. "I don't like it either. I want to feel your cum scalding me, but I can't afford to get pregnant."

"Condom it is." I extended my hand. She took a deep breath, exhaled loudly, and put her hand in mine.

We ran like teenagers to my truck, a Ford F-250 diesel with a crew cab, parked in her driveway under some overhanging trees and opposite the kitchen window. I opened the door to the rear seat and gave her a hand up. She scooted across the seat to watch me with bright eyes as I sat beside her.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and I helped her along. When it was gone, she slipped her tee shirt over her head. In a flash of modesty, she covered her breasts with her hands, and emitted a nervous giggle. "I haven't done this in a while," she said. She exhaled sharply and her hands fluttered to her lap.

I reached for her breasts and she raised them to make it easier for me. "Nice," I said appreciatively. "Very nice." Her eyes closed and her sensual expression told me she liked having her nipples tugged.

Her eyes opened and she shivered as she undid her shorts and wiggled out of them and her panties. "I want to put the condom on you," she whispered. I leaned over the front seat, got the condom from the glove box, and handed it to her before I stripped off my jeans and jockeys. My cock twitched in the air.

"Oh, my God, he's beautiful," she said reverently. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and dove for it like a bird attacking a worm, sucking the head into her mouth. She smiled up at me and sucked until she got what she wanted, a string of precum she licked from her lips. "He tastes good, too." She rolled the rubber over my cock and wrapped her fingers around it. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me long and hard," she said.

I lay her back with one of her legs over my shoulder and the other on the seat back. "Hurry. I need it," she demanded. I was over her with one foot against the side door as her eager hands guided me to her love hole. "Oh, God," she gasped as I eased into her the first time. Her pussy was wet and tight and sweat broke out on her forehead. "You feel so good, Jack. So good in me," she moaned in my ear.

Quickly, we were in a good rhythm with me bracing myself and her arms around my neck. Mary was a great fuck, squirming and thrusting her pussy as I plunged in and out. I was on top, facing her kitchen window. I raised my head to see a woman with light brown hair and brown eyes eating an apple and watching us. When our eyes met, she winked.

"Oh, shit," I said and pulled out.

"No, Jack. Don't stop."

"There's a woman watching us."

Mary didn't look. She waved a hand to motion the woman away. "It's Becky. Put him back in me. Hurry, Jack."

I'd never been watched as I fucked someone, but I discovered it was a turn-on for me. Mary dug her nails into my back as she thrust against me. Her "uhs" became "ee, ee, ee," a series of little squeaks until she groaned and drove herself against me one final time as she came. I was close and stepped up the rhythm. Her ass started thrusting and she came again when I did, squeaking all the time. We squirmed until her back was against the seat and we were pressed together.

"Ummm," she murmured contentedly. "I knew just by looking at you that you could fuck, but I never thought you could fuck that good." She sighed and kissed me again. "And you kiss just as good as you fuck."

"You're dynamite. We need to do this again."

"We will, anytime you want," she said emphatically.

Later, at her front door, she asked, "Please come to dinner tomorrow night."

"That sounds great. What time?"

"Seven thirty."


Thursday night, I was on time, clean, properly dressed in a starched blue dress shirt, Dockers, and boots, and brought a bottle of red wine. A woman about five five with short blonde hair, classic features, knockout body, bedroom eyes in a hue of blue, and a smirk opened the door.

"Hi. You must be the incredible and wonderful Jack Williams who's God's gift to women," she said sassily. "I'm Monica Collins. Come in, o mighty one." She curtsied as she stood aside to let me slip past her.

The place was small but spotless. Mary came out of the kitchen wearing a tight, short dress with a deep-cut bodice that displayed her breasts and the gold locket and chain nestled between them. She was beaming and her energy bubbled like a hot spring as she welcomed me with a kiss on the lips. She took the wine and guided me toward the couch. The hall door burst open and two little girls, escorted by the woman who'd watched us last night, bolted into the room.

"Hi, Jack Williams," the woman said in a sexy tone full of promise. "I'm Becky. This is my daughter, Veronica. That little cutie is Tiffany, Monica's pride and joy. Have a seat."

When I sat down, Tiffany started to crawl in my lap. "Come here, honey," Monica said as she reached for her.

"That's all right," I interrupted. I picked up Tiffany and sat her on my lap. She smiled up at me with pretty blue eyes and wiggled against me to settle in.

"Wine?" Monica asked, handing me a glass.

"Please. Where's Jimmy?" I asked.

"Already asleep, but I suspect he'll be up before you leave," Monica replied.

I sat on the couch surrounded by women as we sipped wine and chatted. Surrounded was the key word here. Mary was to my left with her hand stroking my leg. Monica sat in a chair opposite. Nine year-old Veronica was on my right and four-year-old Tiffany was in my lap. Becky wandered in and out as she finished preparing dinner.

When Becky called, "Dinner's ready," Veronica held my hand and guided me to the head of a table larded with the old favorites - roast, potatoes and vegetables, and homemade cherry pie for dessert, all cooked to perfection. I offered to help clean up, but Veronica escorted me to the couch. This time, Becky joined us.

Within five minutes of meeting Becky and Monica, I wished I'd met them separately because I wanted to fuck them, too. Each of the three was damn good looking in her own way, and each had a different but positive personality. Mary was pretty, with a nice figure. She was sweet, solid, and sincere. I already knew she loved to fuck. Becky was an earth mother. Big boned and full breasted, she had a sexy twinkle in her eye, like she knew the secret of life and sex, and would share it for a song. Monica was the best looking of the three and had the most classic figure. Her quick wit and personality had a sharper edge, but there was something about her that begged for a man to bring her to heel while defying him to do it.

The most surprising thing was that Becky and Monica both flirted with me. Monica gave me plenty of opportunities to look up her dress as we talked. When she saw caught me once or twice, she smiled and opened wider. I'm a guy, so I looked closer.

When Monica announced it was Tiffany's bedtime, the child gave me a big hug. Her mother kissed me full on the lips. "Good night, Jack," Monica said. "I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

"It's my bedtime, too," young Veronica said. "Good night, Mr. Williams. I've enjoyed meeting you." She kissed me on the cheek, kissed her mother and Mary, and tottered off to bed.

"You survived the kids," Becky said. She had a sexy smile and her eyes held promises.

"I enjoyed them."

"I could tell you did. Mary tells me you want a big family."

"That's right."

"But she said you might never marry. How are you going to work that out?" she asked.

That took me aback. "No marriage, no children, I guess."

"That's too bad. You'd make a great father." She leaned into me with her breasts soft and warm on my chest, and her arms around my waist. She kissed me on the lips. It was a loving, warm kiss, but not a lover's hot kiss. She squeezed my hand and gave me a knowing smile. "Good night, Jack. I hope to see more of you."

As Becky left to go to bed, I was confused and my expression showed it.

"Is everything all right?" Mary asked.

"Eh, yes. Why?"

"Did we blow it? Did we overwhelm you? I mean, was this just too much? I told you they're my family, like sisters to me, but closer, and..."

"Whoa. Slow down. It's been a lovely evening and I've enjoyed myself. I like you and them."

"A lot?" she interrupted.

"Yes. A whole lot. And you're a great cook. I haven't had a roast like that since my grandmother died."

She blushed. "Thanks, but Becky cooked the dinner and Monica baked the pie. I only set the table."

"It was a beautiful table. The evening was lovely." I sat on the couch and she sat beside me, her legs splayed, knees locked, and her thigh against mine.

"So you really liked them?" she asked.

"Yes, Mary. I did."

"Good," she said with a satisfied smile. Her face morphed to a devilish grin. "I did something very naughty today," she said, like a child sharing a secret.

"What?"

"When I got dressed for tonight, I didn't put on my panties."

"You didn't?" I asked with mock surprise. "I don't believe you."

"Check for yourself," she said. She raised her skirt.

"How about Becky?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Last night, you didn't want to have sex in the house because of her."

"Don't worry," she said. When I hesitated, she lifted her skirt a little higher. "Well?" she challenged.

I pulled her on her back, slipped my hand up her leg to find a bare and bloated pussy, and drove a finger into her wetness. "Oh, Jack, don't stop." I love watching a woman when she comes and Mary loved to cum, so I watched as she humped my hand and emitted her little squeaks until she did.

I kissed her and pulled her to a sitting position to unzip her dress, which she helped me remove. She lay back on the couch wearing only a garter belt and stockings. It was the first time I'd seen her body in the light. She had a small pooch of a stomach, a trimmed bush, and a shape that made a man want to mount her.

The surprise was a tattoo the size of a quarter half-way between her belly button and pubic bone. It was an inverted blue triangle with a red block letter "J" in the center.

"I went to the doctor today. He started me on the pill and fitted me for a new diaphragm. We can do it bareback," she said.

"Why don't we then?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said as she grinned and wiggled all over.

"How about the floor?" I asked.

She rolled off the couch and knelt, watching me with big, sexy eyes as I discarded my clothes. When I knelt, she grabbed my cock, jammed it in her mouth, and sucked like crazy. She popped him out, licked her lips, and smiled at me.

"I like you fucking me, Jack Williams," she said softly.

"That's good, Mary Saunders, because I like doing it."

I had the feeling we were being watched. I looked up to see the hall door open an inch or so and a brown eye peering at me.

"Becky's watching us again," I whispered.

Mary didn't even look around. "I don't care. Do you?" she said.

"No. Should I invite her to join us?"

She chuckled. "No, but let her watch. Now shut up and fuck me." I pulled her into my lap and she squealed as she guided me into her. "Oh, Jesus, you fill me up so good," she moaned.

Becky opened the door wide and leaned against the frame. Her being there didn't bother Mary and it certainly didn't bother me. I saw the joy in Mary' s face as we fucked, and the agony of pleasure when she came. I heard the delightful little mouse squeaks, the "ee, ee, ees" I was growing to love. Her sweat, smell, and rhythms were arousing and enjoyable.

"That's it, Jack. Fill me with cum," Mary whispered when I shot. Becky winked at me and quietly closed the door behind her.


All day Friday, Mary, Monica, and Becky played in and out of my mind as I tried to figure out what was happening with them. You can guess what my mind conjured up as what might happen. I knew one thing for sure. Mary was submissive. I was determined to explore that Friday night.

I was at Mary's house when she got home from work. She wanted to change, but I had her come with me as she was. Becky, Veronica, and Jimmy waved good-bye as we drove away. Dinner was at a seafood place and we both ordered light. I took her to my townhouse, gave her a glass of wine, and we sat on the couch talking for an hour or so. I enjoyed talking to her, but it was time to move on.

"Mary, undress for me," I said. She blushed lightly.

"Oh? Undress for me? Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Yes, Mr. Williams," she said impudently.

She didn't undress. She performed a strip tease. Our eye games were the essential part of her performance. When she slipped her panties down her legs and set them aside, I said, "Come undress me." Her hands hurried and she forced herself to slow down. When I was down to my jockeys, she stuck her thumbs in the elastic and raised her head to be kissed. I kissed her hard and hot.

She tugged them down my legs, but I didn't step out of them. When I sat down on the edge of the couch with them around my feet, I knew the next few minutes were of prime importance. A knowing look spread over her face. She quivered, knelt, gently lifted my feet, and removed my jockeys. She pushed my legs apart and knee-walked between them. She spread her knees, not widely but enough to make her point. Without looking away, she found my cock and sucked its head into her mouth. She put her hands behind her back.

She sucked my cockhead like a baby on its mother's nipple. She knew what I wanted when I put my hand on the back of her head. She took my cock in her mouth as far as it would go. Her eyes were watery from her gag reflex when she looked at me. Saliva escaped the corner of her mouth, but she didn't try to retrieve it. I waited to see what she'd do.

She let my cock slip out, took a deep breath, and pushed, swallowing it until her lips were buried in my pubic hair. I felt her throat muscles tighten around it. She let it ease out of her throat. She watched me and suckled. She was happy to be there.

I knew this woman loved to suck cock and to fuck, and it was clear she was submissive, if only as a sexual game. Now I wanted to see if she would take my cock out of her mouth to answer my questions.

"I like you, Mary. I like your smile, your sense of humor, and your honest heart. I like talking to you. I like fucking you. I like you between my legs sucking my cock with a complaint and obedient expression on your face," I said quietly. "You like it, too."

She beamed and nodded.

"You like being submissive, don't you?"

The hard shaft between her rounded lips elongated her face. Her eyes held an aroused glittered with a touch of shyness. She nodded.

"For any man?"

She frowned and shook her head.

"Just for me?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Do you like being bound?"

She nodded.

"Being spanked?"

She nodded and shook.

"Does that mean sometimes?"

She nodded.

"Are you going to put any limits on what I can do to you?"

She wanted to speak, but that would change the game she was playing. Her eyes went from soft to hard and back again. She shrugged. I knew how she felt. I didn't know exactly where I was going with her.

"I can tell you love to suck cock. Do you like the taste of cum?"

She nodded and smiled around my cock.

"Would you like me to cum in your mouth?"

She nodded again.

"You can use your hands."

Damn, she was good. She used tongue and lips to bring me along slowly. Her eyes watched mine and her hands were on me to measure my tenseness. When I was ready, one hand pumped my cock's shaft and the other pulled my balls.

"Oh, shit," I said. I held her head and humped away. She knew how to handle that, too, blocking my thrusts so I wouldn't go too deeply in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop when I came. I flopped back and looked at her. My cock was softening in her mouth and there was a twinkle in her eyes. "That was the best blowjob I ever had," I said.

She popped my cock out of her mouth. "Thank you, Mr. Williams, but that's my first time sucking you. Next time will be better."

"I may not live through next time."

"I haven't killed a man yet," she said. She put my cock back in her mouth.

"Stop, Mary," I said quietly.

"Yes, Mr. Williams," she whispered.

Looking cocky and happy, she was in the classic submissive position - legs spread wide, breasts lifted toward me, hands on thighs, and head slightly lowered and looking up at me through her lashes.

"Did your husband train you to do that?"

She quickly stood and stepped away. She was focused and intent, her words clipped and firmly spoken. "I tried to train him to be dominant because I like being submissive, Jack, but you need to understand that I'm not compulsive about it. I've had a lot of offers since my divorce, but you're the only man I've fucked. I'm glad I did. I like you. I like talking to you and fucking you and sucking your cock. You light my fire like no man I've ever met, and that includes my husband." She sighed happily. "Let's talk about limits. If I was going to be with you always, there wouldn't be any limits. But if I'm not always going to be with you? Well, I've got to be practical."

"Let's go to bed," I said as I pulled her into my arms. I led her to my bedroom.

When she saw the restraints, she giggled. "It's been a long time since I was tied to a bed." She bounced on the bed and flopped back in a spread-eagle position. Her eyes sparkled as I tied her that way.

"See you later," I said. I slipped my jockeys over her head.

"Jack, don't," she whined. I didn't answer. "Jack, I don't want to be blindfolded. Jack? Jack!" She jerked against the ropes. "Let me go, damn you. Jack? You bastard. Jack!" She panicked, yanking against the ropes like a woman possessed as she cursed me and begged for release.

I let her struggle until she was sweat-covered before I buried my face in her pussy. She squealed, drove her pubis against my face, and came. "Jack! God, don't stop! Eeee. More. That's it! I. Eeee. Oh, God, Jack, I can't stop cumming. Eeeee. Fuck me. Please! Oh, God. Ee. Eee."

I released her legs and pinned them by her ears with my hands behind her knees. My cock found her pussy. I eased in as slowly as possible.

"I can't move this way. Let me go. Please. Oh, God, don't take him out slow like that. Jack, you're killing me. Do it fast. I'll do anything for you. I promise. But fuck me hard. Jack, you don't know how I need it." Her muscles were straining and twitching. My sweat dripped on her slick skin. "Faster. Please, Jack. Please."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I pumped faster. "Uh. Uh. Uh," she groaned with each stroke. The tension in her legs was growing. Her pussy started tightening on my cock like a vise. I released her legs, covered her mouth with my hand to stifle the scream I heard growing, and held on for dear life. Her pussy was so tight I couldn't ejaculate until her muscles relaxed. It spasmed as if being shocked, milking me dry.

"Oh, shit, can you fuck," she groaned before her eyes snapped shut. She was out for the night. I barely had the strength to untie her before I was asleep.

She hadn't moved when I awakened at five in the morning. I had an early golf date with a general contractor I wanted to impress and we were teeing off right after dawn. Mary was a zombie. I dressed her, helped her to my truck, and drove her home. Becky opened the door to find me with Mary comatose in my arms.

"What happened?" she asked as she led me to their bedroom.

"Hard night," I replied. "Where's her bed?"

Becky and Mary had the larger of the two bedrooms in the house, but it wasn' t big. They had bunk beds.

"Put her on mine. The lower one," Becky said.

"Mary," Becky called sharply as she sat down by her. "Are you all right?"

"Uh, huh."

"What happened?"

"He fucked me. He fucked me like I've never been fucked," Mary mumbled. She rolled toward the wall and promptly went back to sleep.

Becky looked at me and laughed. "How are you?" she asked.

"Happy, but I've got a golf game. I need to go."

As she walked me to the door, Becky said, "We're taking the kids to a water park this afternoon. Why don't you join us?"

"Me? At a kid's park?"

"Jack, there are scads of young mothers at this place, and only a few men. There will be plenty of eye candy," she teased. "Come with us." Her hand was on my arm.

"What time?" I asked.

"Is two okay?"

"Sure. I'll come back here."

My golf game was tedious because the contractor was an aggressive son-of-a-bitch who liked to double his bets. It took patience and effort to keep the score close enough so I'd only win a little of his money. He was a shrewd old bird and knew what I was doing. My strategy worked. He said he had some work for me.

I arrived a little before two at Mary and Becky's house wearing a polo shirt, shorts, and Docksiders. I had a pair of baggy trunks and a Speedo in my gym bag.

"Hi, stud," Becky said when she answered the door. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "The van's almost loaded."

The three of them were in swimsuits with cover-ups. Mary wore a nylon, multicolored thing that looked like a robe and came to her knees. Monica wore tight shorts, a tee shirt that left her midriff bare, and strap shoes with three inch heels. The suit top was visible through the tee shirt. Becky wore a baggy shorts and a loose pull-over shirt that came to mid thigh.

The van was an old Dodge only a step away from the junk yard, but it held four adults, three kids, and their stuff without a problem. They insisted I drive. Monica rode shotgun with Becky, Veronica, and Tiffany in her car seat in the middle. Mary and Jimmy in his car seat were in back. In the rear view mirror, I could see Becky's Mona Lisa smile. Monica turned to give me the best view of her legs and the shoe dangling off her rhythmically kicking foot. Between her legs and Becky's smile, it's a wonder we arrived safely.

We found a plot of grass at the park, laid out the towels, and opened the large umbrella to keep the sun off us if it got too hot. Mary, who was exhausted from the night before, threw aside her cover up. She wore a modest one piece suit that looked good on her. She picked up Jimmy and announced, "I'm going to the kiddy pool."

Monica made sure I was watching before she removed her outer clothes to reveal a tight, hard body in a two-piece suit that was only a bit less revealing than a bikini. "I'll take Veronica, Becky," she said. "Come on, girls." Veronica and Tiffany followed her as she twitched toward the large pool full of kids and mothers.

"My turn," Becky said.

"To do what?"

"To undress for you," she said.

When Becky removed her shirt and shorts, a modest two piece suit emphasized one hell of a body. My expression showed my appreciation and her eyes twinkled a little brighter.

"I hope you brought racing briefs. Girls like eye candy, too."

I changed in the locker room. As I walked back to where Becky waited for me, I was aware that several of the other mothers were eying me.

"Nice body, Jack. I was watching the mothers' reactions as you walked by. I think one of them came. Do you want me to point her out to you?" she teased.

"No. I'm with a woman I want."

"Oh? You are?"

"Don't act surprised."

"I'm not surprised. I'm pleased because I want you, too, but you should really look at this one." She took my arm and turned me around. A big-breasted red head with wild, sensual eyes was staring at me. She reddened and looked away.

"Do you want her, Jack?" Becky whispered conspiratorially. Her breasts were pressed into my side and arm. Her heat infused me.

"I want them all." I looked at my temptress rather than the mother. "But I can't have them all and you know that."

"How many can you have?"

"I don't know. I'm still counting."

"But how many is enough?" She moved to be directly in front and against me. From thigh to chest, her body heated mine. Her arms were around my waist. A tip of her finger slipped under the elastic band of my suit and a fingernail scratched the top of my ass crack. "How many women does it take to satisfy a man like you?"

"Why single me out? I'm not different than other men."

"Yes, you are. First, you're smarter and better looking than most. Mary tells me you're the best in bed, but that's only the beginning. By the age of thirty, most men have been married at least once. They have kids and mortgages and in-laws. Not you. You're a hunter, hunting us down like deer. When do you become a gatherer, gathering in those women you want to keep, and quit hunting?"

My cock throbbed as it fought the restraints of the suit. Becky slid her finger over my skin from the base of my spine until it was between us. She pulled the nylon away from my skin and the head of my cock sprang out. She wrapped her hand around my cock head and slowly squeezed. Every beat of my heart made it throb.

"What's she doing, Jack?"

"Playing eye games with me, trying to keep from looking at us. She's looking now. She can't look away. She's lifting her breasts to me. Arching her back. Her nipples are hard under her suit. Her eyes are begging me to come to her."

"Do you want her?"

"Yes, but not now."

"Oh, go on, Jack. Go to her. I'll wait here for you. Or tell me to seduce her for you and I will."

"Let go of my cock, Becky, but don't move aside. Wait until it goes down and put it back in my suit."

"You're going to miss out on her and she's a tasty treat for a man like you."

"She is a tasty treat and I do want to fuck her, but that's enough, Becky. Talk about something that will make my hard-on go away."

She laughed. "I'll tell you what it's like to change a dirty diaper." She did, describing it in great detail. I'd changed my younger siblings when I lived at home. Her description made the smells and sights of those memories flood my mind and my cock wilted. She tucked it in my suit and gently patted it through the material.

I pulled her hands off my body and sat down. Becky sat by me so our thighs pressed together. The young mother was still glancing at me. Becky was right. I could fuck that woman within five minutes. But Becky was with me. Sitting sweetly by me. Watching me. Waiting for me.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"It was a test, Jack."

"A test?"

"Yes. You passed."

"I'll give you a test and let's see if you pass," I said testily. "Get her name and phone number. Find out what time would be convenient for me to call."

Becky's eyes searched to see if I was bluffing, but she didn't find an answer. The light in her eyes dimmed. She started to get up and I stopped her. "That's enough. You passed," I said. "Did you like the test, Becky?"

"No, but I would've done it."

"I didn't like mine either. What's the point in testing me?"

She wasn't going to tell me what she was thinking. Instead she said, "I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted, but I don't understand the game you're playing."

Her soft brown eyes watched me passively before her usual twinkle appeared. She kissed me lightly on the lips. I put my hand behind her head and kissed her harder. It was a good kiss. Her eyes gleamed.

Holding hands, we walked over a knoll to a secluded section with a ten lane lap pool, hot tub, and sunning area. Becky and I took adjoining lanes. I'm a decent swimmer, but she was a fish in the water. She swam effortlessly, yet easily drew away. I stopped to catch my breath and to watch her efficient and powerful strokes as she completed twenty laps in less time than I could' ve done ten.

She swam over to the pool edge where I sat watching her. She hooked my calves under her arms for support. That omniscient smile and delightful twinkle stared unabashedly at me.

"How long have you been swimming?" I asked.

"I started as a kid. I swam competitively until Veronica came along."

"You're beautiful to watch when you swim."

"Thanks. You're beautiful to watch when you fuck." She laughed. "And you blush beautifully, too." She stared at my crotch. "Are you hard?"

"No."

"Umm. Nice." She kissed the fat of my left calf before swimming to the stairs. We held hands as we walked back toward our towels.

Mary was plodding toward our area when Becky and I returned. "Monica has all three kids. She could use some help," she grumped.

I spent the next three hours or so acting like a man with children. I did my time with Jimmy in the kiddy pool, played with Tiffany, and rode the big slide with Veronica squealing happily as she sat in front of me. It was the longest time I'd spent with kids since I left my Dad's home when I was seventeen. Surprisingly, I was the adult who wanted to stay and play longer.

I spent little time with Mary, who slept or tended Jimmy. Becky and, to a lesser extent, Monica were the women occupying my time. I didn't mind. I wanted them both. They wanted me, too. One or the other was touching me when they were near. Once, when we were in chest high water, Becky had cupped my cock through the suit as she kissed me.

I was hungry as a bear when we left the water park. The women offered to cook when we got home, but I couldn't wait. I stopped at a burger joint and we all piled out of the van. Jimmy was awake and active, but Veronica was exhausted, and I carried Tiffany in because she was asleep. It was eight at night when we got to Mary's house.

"Thanks for a lovely afternoon," Monica said. "We're going to call it a day."

Tiffany gave me a big hug, a wet kiss on the cheek, and thanked me for playing with her. Monica pressed her body into mine, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Have fun tonight."

"I'm going to bed," Mary announced. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "You fucked me out last night. I'm beat." She and Jimmy disappeared down the hall.

"Good night, Mr. Williams. Thank you for playing with me," Veronica said. She kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"I'll be right back, Jack. Don't go away," Becky said before following her daughter to the bedroom area.

When Becky returned, she'd changed from her cover-ups into a cotton night shirt that came to her knees. I suspected it was all she wore. Clearly, she was braless. She set down on the couch and put her feet on the coffee table. "Take off your shoes and sit down, Jack," she said.

"I want you," I said.

"I want you, too. Do you want to do it here or in the truck?" She had that all knowing smile and soft twinkle again. "Something wrong?"

"Yes. For three nights, Mary and I have slept together and today you're all over me."

"She said you fucked her silly. I didn't know you let her sleep," she teased.

"She told you?"

"She told me everything in great detail. Want me to repeat it?"

"No, thanks. Then she knows you and I are going to have sex?"

"She'd be disappointed if we didn't."

"I don't understand," I said.

"You don't need to understand. You just need to enjoy me."

"What about Monica?" I asked. "Am I going to have sex with her?"

"If you want to."

"I do."

"All right, but I'm next."

"Tell Mary we're going to my place," I said.

"Are you going to tie me to the bed?" she asked.

"Not unless you ask for it."

"Mary may be right," she replied.

"About what?"

"You'll see. Let me get my things."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.