Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

We came round the back. Carl and another man were sitting at a table on the terrace. Carl, unusually for him, was dressed but then so was his visitor. Carl saw us at the same moment and he immediately beckoned us over. Kelly smoothed down her dress once more and we walked towards them. They both got up, and Carl did the introductions.

"Jeff, may I introduce you to dear friends of mine, Kelly and Ben."

"It's nice to meet you both," said Jeff, "Carl has told me all about you."(All about us? Hopefully, just a figure of speech.)

"Hello, Jeff," I said, "It's nice to meet you too."

Jeff looked older than Carl but that might have been due to his greying hair and the fact that he was somewhat overweight.

"Carl," said Jeff in an admonitory way, "you didn't tell me that Kelly was this attractive!"

Kelly smiled graciously. Carl invited us to join them, and pulled up two chairs. It was difficult not to laugh as she sat down; she was so awkward as she tried to maintain her modesty. There was a bottle of white wine in the ice bucket. Next to it were two additional glasses and it appeared that we had been expected. Carl retrieved the bottle and poured out some wine for the two of us. Jeff had an American accent and I asked him what part of the USA he came from.

"I live in California, in LA to be precise."

"And what do you do, Jeff?" Kelly asked.

"I suppose you'd describe it as a form of marketing. I make commercial videos for companies, sometimes about their products, sometimes about the company itself. It is not that glamorous but it pays well."

Carl interjected, "Jeff is far too modest to tell you this himself, but he has won awards for his work. He is one of the best in the business."

Jeff laughed, "They were merely awards from a trade association, that's all. The way Carl talks you'd think they were Oscars! He's always one to talk things up." There was something about him. I couldn't put my finger on it. I sensed the bonhomie was false and the charm was something that he could instantly switch on as necessary.

"And how did you get to know Carl?" Kelly asked.

"Through business. Carl undertook a project for me." Jeff answered. "We hit it off, and we've stayed in touch ever since. Anyway, that's enough about me. What about you two? Are you both enjoying yourselves here?"

"Yes we are, aren't we, Ben?" She looked at me to confirm it and I nodded.

"I hear you've got to return early, Ben, That's a shame." I nodded again. (Maybe Carl had told him everything!)

"Are you here on holiday, Jeff?" I asked.

"No, I'm working, believe it or not. But when I'm over here in Europe I always make the effort to look up Carl."

At that precise moment there was a piercing shriek. Kelly had seen a huge spider close to her foot. In her panic she raised her legs out of harm's way without giving a moment's thought to her lack of underwear. Jeff was thus treated to the sight of her naked fanny, and from point blank range, too. Kelly, realising at once what she'd done and blushing furiously, immediately stood up and pulled her dress down to cover herself. Her embarrassment was not lessened in any way by the fact that the three of us were all laughing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.