Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Carl joined me in the kitchen after having showered. He was wearing a short sleeve check shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans.

"Hello again, Ben."

"Hi, Carl. Fancy some breakfast?"

"That would be nice, thanks."

There was a silence. It was only the second occasion that we had been alone together and the first real opportunity we'd had to speak since he had arrived the previous evening. Since then, he'd spent most of the intervening time in intimate contact with my wife. In theory there must have been a number of relevant topics, about which we could have meaningfully conversed. In practise, I was too embarrassed and too self-conscious to broach the subject. I assumed Carl would be similarly reticent. However he seemed totally relaxed when he spoke.

"You know, Ben, I really didn't know what to expect when I came over. In fact I was seriously considering not going through with it at all." He paused slightly and then he continued, "But I'm really glad that I did."

"I'm pleased to hear it." I carried on preparing the breakfast.

"It was an incredible night. You're a very lucky man, Ben. Not only is Kelly absolutely gorgeous and a nice person with it, but she's a fabulous fuck too!" It was a compliment to be sure, but one that would have prompted most men to start a fight! Carl was oblivious and he carried on regardless. "And you're a nice guy, Ben, as well as being very generous."

"I agree that I'm lucky, Carl", I said, "but I wouldn't say I'm generous. I love Kelly very much indeed, and when you love someone, you like to give them what they want. I know she is physically attracted to you, so..." I didn't complete the sentence. Kelly appeared.

She breezed in to the kitchen, glowing despite the lack of sleep. She was wearing a soft blue and white patterned top with a loose matching blue wrap over skirt. As she walked, she showed glimpses of her thigh. She kissed me good morning. She had that sparkle in her eyes again. The three of breakfasted together and chatted like old friends.

Carl left shortly after breakfast. We shook hands.

"Bye, Ben. Thanks for a great evening!"

He kissed Kelly goodbye, gave her breast a soft squeeze and then he was gone. Kelly put her arms around me and kissed me tenderly.

"Well, Ben?" she asked.

I couldn't answer her straight away because there seemed to be a lump in my throat. I managed to compose myself. "You've no idea how much I love you, Kelly."

"I do know, Ben, and I feel exactly the same way about you." She didn't need to articulate the words. I could see it in her eyes. She kissed me again and then she looked questioningly at me. Her voice had that soft soothing tone. "But you can see why I'm sexually attracted to him, can't you?"

"Not really!" I paused, "OK, so he's hung like a horse and can go on for ever... but what else can he do?" I tried to look serious but my smile gave the game away.

"Oh Ben!" She pulled me to her and cuddled me.

We kissed once more. "Anyway, since we are on the subject, did you enjoy yourself?"

"I wondered how long it would take you to ask." She smiled at me.

"And are you going to tell me?" It was just a charade. I knew she would.

Her eyes looked straight into mine. "Yes, Ben, I did enjoy it. When it was happening I was enjoying it very much indeed; it was very exciting." She paused, and I saw her frowning. "But, to be honest, thinking about it now, I can't help feeling embarrassed."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.