Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Carl and I changed places. My glass was nearly empty so I fetched another beer in from the kitchen. By the time I'd returned they were already kissing. I sat down fully aware of the pounding in my chest and of my racing pulse. No! Don't let me have a heart attack. Not now, please! But it was just the excitement of the moment. In front of my very eyes, no more than a few feet away, my beautiful wife was about to have sex with her lover!

Carl's hand was already gently caressing Kelly's left breast. Her hand was touching his face whilst the other was resting on his thigh. They were kissing each other with real passion. He began to knead her breasts, feeling for her nipples, and gently squeezing them through the thin fabric of her top. Thin as it was, it was too thick for Carl, and his hand slipped under the material in order to stroke the soft smooth skin of her breasts and to tease her rigid nipples. Then he slid her top up, thereby exposing both breasts in full. The top was rucked up around her neck so she quickly slipped it off completely. He changed position slightly so that he could kiss her nipples and as he was doing this Kelly was looking directly at me.

She was still fairly composed although I noticed that she was already breathing more heavily. She was trying to gauge my reaction and she smiled when she saw the thin material of my trousers struggling to contain my erection. However, her expression gradually began to reflect her own increasing sexual arousal. He was still sucking at her nipples and she was still softly stroking his hair, but by now Carl's hand was on the inside of her knee. I was transfixed as I watched it glide up her inner thigh. She had parted her legs a little, so as to make it easier for him, but his movement was causing the clinging fabric of her skirt to be stretched. Kelly solved the problem by lifting her bottom and pulling up the skirt so that she was no longer sitting on it.

Although she was still looking in my direction, her eyes were now half closed, and it was clear I was no longer registering in her vision. She was too pre-occupied with her own sexual pleasure. Carl's hand was exactly where they both wanted it to be and all that separated his fingers from her warm wetness was the thin white cotton. He could feel the outline of her labia lips, could even feel them separating as he pressed the damp material against her. He whispered something in her ear and she immediately raised herself from the sofa for a moment. He grasped her panties and slid them down her thighs. She then sank back in the sofa, and raised her feet off the ground. Carl pulled them down the rest of the way and removed them completely. He noticed the words for the first time and smiled. Then he held them to his face and inhaled Kelly's intimate fragrance. Kelly now parted her legs and both Carl and I were treated to an unhindered view of her dark triangle. Except that it was no longer a triangle! No wonder she had been so long in the bathroom! She had trimmed her pubic hair in the shape of a heart and in addition she had removed all the hair either side of her pink and succulent labia. It was a real work of art.

Possibly interested in such art but undoubtedly keen on the canvas on which it was painted Carl gently pressed his palm against her pubic creation, and his fingers began to play in her wetness. His thick middle finger disappeared into her and I saw Kelly close her eyes for a fleeting moment. He withdrew his finger and I could see it was already coated with her lubrication. He put it in his mouth and sucked it. Then he penetrated her with two fingers, moving them around inside her, and stretching her in different directions. She let out an involuntary groan and once more closed her eyes. As he removed his fingers she opened them again. She was looking at him as he put his fingers to his lips. He smiled and offered them to her. She delicately touched the tip of his finger with the tip of her tongue. She seemed to like the taste because she then took the whole finger in her mouth. And then she licked his other finger. She had no sooner released them than they were again inserted into her entrance. And a minute or so later they were back in her mouth and she had to start all over again!

He now knelt down in front of her and positioned himself between her legs. Before he bent down to lick her he reached up for her skirt and removed it. As she sat down again she moved closer to the edge of the seat and spread her legs. Carl bent forwards and inserted his tongue into her opening. The room was alive to the sound of his slurping and her whimpering. I had to undo my zip and hold my cock. After ten minutes or so, during which Kelly must have climaxed twice, Carl lifted his face from her fragrant wetness and kissed her full on her lips, his tongue darting into her mouth. Then she got to her feet. She was totally naked apart from her necklace and her shoes. She looked ravishing!

Kelly told Carl to stand up and she unbuttoned his casual shirt and removed it. Then she dropped to her knees and proceeded to take off his shoes and socks. She unfastened the catch at the top of his trousers, unzipped him and pulled them down. He kicked them off and stood there wearing only his Calvin Klein's. Kelly kissed his imposing bulge and then she eased them down until he was able to step out of them. He was now as naked as she was. I had seen Carl's erect prick before, of course, but I'd never seen it from such close proximity and in such good light. The crown had an almost velvety texture whilst the shaft was veined marble. It was magnificently erect, proudly standing out from his stomach. It was threatening, malevolent even, yet at the same time, it promised untold sexual pleasure. She asked him to sit down on the edge of the sofa. Carl and I both knew why. She was going to fellate him.

He sat down where indicated and looked at Kelly as she moved between his legs. He was eagerly anticipating that moment when he would feel her lips and tongue on his sensitive crown. But before her mouth was otherwise occupied, she turned round to look at me. She silently shaped the words, 'I love you, ' and then she turned back to his immense organ. I watched her hold his thickness and press her face against it whilst she gently caressed his testicles. I watched her hand gently travelling up and down his smooth column. I watched her lick him from the forest of black hair at the base of the shaft to the underside of the bulbous head. And I watched her finally take the head into her mouth and begin to suck it. It was no good; I had to take my trousers off, and my shirt followed. Kelly had seen some movement out of the corner of her eye and she let go of his cock in order to see what it was. She smiled when she saw that I, too, was now naked and she returned to the job in hand, or more accurately, mouth. I sat back in my chair, gave them my rapt attention, and slowly masturbated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.