Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

My wife, Kelly, is drop-dead gorgeous, an absolute stunner. She is twenty-nine years old, about five feet nine tall and has long dark brown shoulder length hair. Sometimes she wears it combed up, with a few longer strands hanging down in coils, framing her beautiful neck. She has a pert nose, captivating warm brown eyes and an even warmer smile. She thinks that her mouth is too big but since she is always smiling it just adds to her charm. She is often assumed to be an Italian, especially when she has got a tan. She has a superb figure too, slim but shapely. Her bust is full yet firm enough for her to dispense with her bra when she wants to. She has a narrow waist, a lovely firm rounded backside and long legs that seem even longer when she wears tight trousers. She looks after herself and goes regularly to a keep fit class as well as a tennis club. I reckon that she could have been a model, but in fact she works for a small company supplying computer products.

As if her looks and figure weren't enough she also has a wonderful personality. She is always happy and it is no exaggeration to say that she seems to light up any room she enters. She is by nature, caring and considerate and, in consequence, is well liked by everyone who knows her. I readily concede that my objectivity is open to question, but during the six years we have been married, a number of our friends, both male and female, have all told me as much, usually going on to say how lucky I am, as if I didn't already know. To put the icing on the cake, so to speak, she is very good in bed. And not only in bed either; but also in the lounge, in the kitchen, in the garden or wherever else we happen to be when the fancy takes her. Suffice it to say that she is particularly gifted in this respect. And before anyone questions my objectivity, let me say that a man whom Kelly had met a couple of months earlier, has the same opinion. How do I know? Because he told me so himself! In words that will remain indelibly stamped in my memory, he casually informed me that my wife was a 'fabulous fuck'! But maybe I should start at the beginning.

Kelly and I have been married for just over six years. We weren't childhood sweethearts exactly but we have known each other since we were children. She is the younger sister of Sean, who was my best friend at junior school. She was just six years old and was having a birthday party when we first met. Sean didn't want to be the only boy present so I was also invited. It's funny how some things stick in the mind. I can't remember anything about the party but Kelly can. Apparently there were some chocolate fingers on a plate on the table and she argued with me because I took the last one. Not so long ago I came across some photos that were taken at this very party. It was evident she was self-conscious about the brace on her teeth, but she actually looked quite sweet in her blue check dress and her hair in pigtails. However appearances can be deceptive and according to her brother she was a real pain.

I suppose I started to become more aware of her when she was about eight or nine. Sean and Kelly had been invited to a fancy dress party and their mother had made costumes for them. Sean's was Sir Lancelot, and Kelly's was Lady Guinivere. I did not go to the party because my parents could not afford to make me a costume, although I only found that out some years later. A few days afterwards, I was round Sean's house and we were playing Knights of the Round Table. Sean was dressed up in his Sir Lancelot costume whilst I was in my everyday clothes pretending to be Sir Galahad. Kelly felt sorry for me and she gave me the scarf to wear from her Lady Guinivere outfit. She said this was her 'favour' and it signified that I was her champion and that I would for evermore have to protect her honour.

I remember her turning into a bit of a tomboy, when she genuinely preferred to be with boys, rather than with friends of her own sex. She would often come out with Sean and me when we went tree climbing in the nearby woods. She was both agile and fearless and would invariably climb higher and quicker than anyone else. She would also join in when we played football and she was actually quite skilful. She had good ball control and she could use both feet. Not only that, when she tackled you, she really got stuck in. The only thing she wouldn't do was to head the ball because she didn't like getting her hair dirty!

In fact, she seemed to have a natural ability at any sport involving a ball. She was gifted at tennis, and having joined a local club, won both the junior and then the intermediate cups. She became a regular in her school netball team and it wasn't long before she was made captain, eventually going on to play for the county. She had stopped playing football much earlier, realising that her legs looked all the more attractive when they weren't covered in bruises.

I cannot exactly recall when my feelings for her became more intense, when I began to think of her as more than just Sean's sister. I may have been about fifteen or sixteen. I know it took me ages to pluck up the courage to ask her out on a proper date and I don't think I will ever forget my trepidation as I waited to see how she would react. To my great relief she agreed, and we arranged to go to the cinema. I felt very proud as I purchased two tickets for the back row. Unfortunately I didn't have enough money for two popcorns and two orangeades, so I bought just the one drink and two straws. Kelly had placed our container of orangeade on the armrest so that we could share it. I decided I would take my coat off and in so doing managed to knock over the drink, spilling it all into her lap! The cold and sticky orange juice utterly soaked her. To make matters worse she had dropped her popcorn from the shock and that was sticking to her dress. I was mortified, she was furious and she stormed out of the cinema saying that she would never speak to me again! However Kelly was no more successful in shaking me off, than she had been shaking off the popcorn. She agreed to go out with me on another date and whilst she was getting ready, Sean, ever one to tease his sister, couldn't resist a joke at her (my?) expense and offered her the loan of his wet suit. Fortunately it wasn't needed on this occasion or indeed on any of our subsequent regular dates.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.