St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer) - Cover

St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

Marcy was having second thoughts as the Mercedes taxi moved slowly through Hamburg's late night traffic. Did I really send my husband to find a German prostitute to tell me about her life? Would he just interview one or would he sample one? Yet, for some reason she knew that she was more than enough for him. There had never been any doubt that he had been ecstatically satisfied every time they made love. She also knew that he wanted, desperately wanted, for her to be wilder in public and with other people.

She didn't completely understand what was happening to her in this port city. She actually liked wearing the clothes that he had selected. When the jacket was off, her bare shoulders, back and the swell of her breasts were visible to all. Two days ago she would have just died if anyone they knew saw her dressed like she was.

And the photographs, what was she thinking? She hadn't been raised like that. But in less than two hours when Gart said, "show me your pussy," she didn't hesitate to reach down and spread herself. She knew that he could see everything. The hooded clitoris that was peeking out because it was swollen, her pee hole, her moist inner lips that guarded the mouth of her vagina. When he moved in for a close up with the hand-held camera he was within a foot of Kevin's exclusive playground.

Back in the room the time seemed to be standing still. She wondered if Kevin was having any success. She also wondered why she was so curious about the women who plied their trade behind the barrier. What kind of women were they? And then, the question that had been haunting her for the last half-hour--and that she refused to face-- was what would it be like to be one of those women? Kevin would absolutely kill her if he knew what she was thinking. She stripped off her clothes, added new lipstick and brushed her hair. A few sprays of perfume in the right places and she was prepared for his return.

Finally, she heard the key in the door. They hugged and kissed as if they had been apart for days or weeks, not just an hour. Marcy asked, "did you get to talk with someone?"

"Yes, I did." Her name is Karin. She was very nice and helpful. I found out that she had been working there for about four years. She's divorced and has a six year old son.

"Is she pretty?"

"She's very pretty but not as pretty as you."

"You know just what to say mister." Playfully, she pulled him down on the bed. "What does she do with the men and how much does she charge?"

"I don't know," Kevin said. "I didn't ask her. You'll have to ask her yourself when you have lunch with her tomorrow." He held up the folded paper with the address of the restaurant written on it.

"Let me have it," she said as she reached for it. Teasing her, he kept it out of her reach for a minute before letting her have the victory of snatching it out of his hand. "Are you coming with me?" She wanted to know.

"No. I think it would be better if just the two of you talked. She might be less inhibited. I'd just be in the way. You can catch a cab to the restaurant and another back to the hotel.

"How will I recognize her?"

"I don't think you'll be able to miss her. She's a couple of inches shorter than you and not quite as pretty. Otherwise, just look for yourself." Under the crisp sheets they made love for the third time on the hotel bed. They had made love more times in Hamburg in the last two days than they had in Atlanta in the last two weeks. And, on a scale of intensity if Atlanta was a 5, Hamburg was a 10. Kevin was drained and Marcy, like the last two times, was far from finished. Before he drifted off to slumberland he heard her whimper. "Oh, I need more... I need more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.