St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer) - Cover

St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

The American couple was, understandably, exhausted and anxious as they claimed their checked- baggage. This was their first trip to Europe.

The eight-hour flight from Atlanta to Hamburg-- and the seven time zone changes-- had taken a toll on them.

After clearing customs, they took turns watching the luggage as each visited the restroom to freshen up before they departed the airport for their hotel. Being a gentleman, Kevin insisted that his wife, Marcy, go first. Even though she was exhausted, she liked what she saw as she looked in the mirror and applied a fresh coat of lipstick. Not too bad, she thought, for a tired 35- year-old mother of two. She and Kevin had been married for fifteen years, he was just a few months older than she was.

"Your turn," she said as she assumed responsibility for the pile of bags he had been guarding. She wished they had paid more attention to the Fodor Guide's suggestion to pack light and especially that Kev hadn't brought the extra bag. After all, they had agreed to each bring only one carry-on and one large roller bag. Two days before they departed, Kevin insisted that he couldn't get everything into the two bags and so he bought an extra one. Men, she thought, I'll never understand them.

As he walked toward the men's room, she had a few minutes to think about this adventure. Every vacation since they were married involved either camping, visiting relatives or touring nearby national parks and, always, with the kids. They had planned this trip for more than a year--well, actually, Kevin had planned every detail-- and it was to be their dream vacation. Several days in Hamburg and then by Eurail to Switzerland, Austria and northern Italy before they returned home in ten days.

In the men's room, Kevin's thoughts weren't on scenery, museums, castles and cathedrals. They were on Marcy. God, she still made him hot. It wasn't by accident that their first European vacation began in Hamburg rather than London, Paris or Rome. He had read on the Internet that it was the hottest city in Europe and a far cry from their structured life in a suburb of Atlanta. Kevin hoped that before they returned home Marcy would break out of her shell and become the hot sexy woman he alone knew she was capable of being. If things worked out the way he hoped they would, this would be a very different vacation than what Marcy expected. He would do his part if only the German City would do its part.

A half hour later they had checked into the hotel that would be their home for the next five days. The Kempinski Hotel Atlantic was everything, and more, that he hoped it would be. It was located across the street from a beautiful park that surrounded Lake Alster. Their room on the third floor overlooked the lush park and dark blue lake. The deluxe room wasn't cheap but Kevin didn't think of the expense as splurging but as investing.

They intended to just lay down, rest for a few minutes and then go exploring. However, they had underestimated the impact of jet-lag. When they awakened, it was 4:00 in the afternoon. Their short nap had lasted nearly six hours.

After quick showers, they talked about dressing for their initial exploration of the city. Marcy pulled a pair of jeans, a T shirt, sensible white bra and underwear, white sneakers and athletic socks out of her bags. Seeing this Kevin said, "honey, how about a dress and high heels, we may want to go out for dinner before we get back. Also, we're not home and I understand that this is a very sophisticated city."

"Gee Kevin, I only brought a skirt and blouse, everything else is jeans, slacks, T-shirts, sweat pants and comfortable flat shoes. My wardrobe is much more casual than what you seem to have in mind. Sorry, but I thought you knew what I had packed." Then, with real concern she asked, "Do you think they'll think I'm a hick?" Before he could answer she began to take things out of her bags and sorted them into the top two dresser drawers.

Kevin smiled and said, "but you do have dresses and heels."

"No I don't, I told you I packed for lots of walking and sightseeing, just like the guide books recommended." Kevin took her into his arms gave her a big hug then grabbed the extra bag, tossed it on the bed and said, "check this out." Marcy unzipped the extra bag expecting to find men's clothes. What she pulled out of the bag surprised her in several ways. First, there were four dresses, dresses that she wouldn't think of buying for herself or ever wearing. Second, as she held up a little black nothing of a cocktail dress she saw that the size was exactly right, size six, as were the other three. Third, she found several pairs of high heels. Two pairs of pumps, one black patent leather the other pair white, each with what must have been four or five inch heels. The other shoes were strappy little sandals with heels that were three to five inches. Fourth, the shoes were exactly her size, six- and-a-half AA. Fifth, in the bottom of the bag were: two evening bags that would coordinate with the dresses and shoes, several pairs of sheer stockings in beige, black and white and three garter belts, one black, one white and one beige. There were also three matching thongs. She had never worn a garter-belt, or a thong, in her life even though Kevin had begged her to many times. Lastly, carefully rolled up was a tailored dress jacket that must have cost a small fortune. She realized that it could be worn with any of the dresses because the beautiful stripped fabric was black, white and gold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.