Julie's New Job - Cover

Julie's New Job

Copyright© 2002 by curious2c

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife gets a new job. Husband is very surprised when he finds out what it is all about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence   Transformation  

Well, where to start. I guess it was my being gone so much for my job. You see, in my work I am gone for two or three weeks at a time, sometimes up to six weeks, but, I am then home on time off for one or two weeks or sometimes up to five weeks. Not including vacation time. Worked well for my wife and I, or so I thought. I had been working this schedule at work for over three years. The money was excellent as were the benefits. When I came home, my wife would just about eat me alive right there at the airport when she picked me up. The next two to whatever weeks would be full of "making up for lost time" (in the bed of course). My wife Julie is about six years younger than myself, and at thirty-six years old she still looks beautiful. She was very active in high school and college sports. She was a cheerleader. Light, long blonde hair, 36 DD chest, nice tight butt, 30 inch waist, and a very toned body, as she still works out quite often.

Anyway, as the years went she would get very bored while I was gone, (she didn't work outside of the home). So one day while we were talking on the phone she mentioned that Joan (a friend of hers from college) had called her out of the blue and wondered if she would be interested in going to work for her. She would be able to have her work scheduled around my work schedule. I said that she didn't have to go to work, because we were doing very well on just my salary. Julie said that she got so bored at home alone, that it would be good for her to be doing something to occupy her time. I told her that if she wanted to, to go ahead and tell Joan she would. A few days later while talking on the phone again (I was in the first of three weeks on shift) Julie said that she was now gainfully employed. Working for Joan was great. I was happy for her.

When I got home from that tour, we were like rabbits. Julie was insatiable. (As usual). A couple of things I noticed though were, she seemed preoccupied or apprehensive at some point throughout each day, and she seemed "looser" when we fucked, and last but not least, she seemed to have lost some more inhibitions. I chalked it up to our schedules and "getting that long-time married couple disease. I vowed to myself to not let this happen to us so I was trying to find other means of exciting her in bed. Boy, I had no idea. We talked and made up for lost time.

Julie invited Joan over for a barbeque. I had never met Joan, only knew what Julie had told me about her. I knew that she would be very outgoing because of what Julie had told me about her. Also that in college she had always tried to get Julie to "loosen up" and go to some of the frat parties and other goings on around school. Julie had never been much on frat parties and stuff like that from what she had told me. I had met Julie after she graduated from college when a friend of mine introduced us. We hit it off and two years later we were married. Julie's little sister, Mary, (two years younger) had gone to the same college as Julie. I had never cared for Mary too much as she really acted the slut part down to a tee. It seems that Joan had talked her into going to some of these frat parties, and Mary had become very popular with quite a few frats. Julie wouldn't even talk about her to me because she knew how I felt towards Mary and didn't want to have to be defending her all of the time to me.

Julie was always energetic and exploratory in sex. She liked to keep me (as she would put it) in tiptop condition to service her. Service her I would. We tried quite a few things in bed. Julie liked my 7-inch cock because she could take it in her pussy or mouth without straining. She loved all kinds of sex except anal. My wet dream. Sometimes I could not believe that she would have married me because she could have had any man she wanted. And there were lots of men who had dated her and all wanted her. Of those she dated only three ever got beyond third base. The first time we had sex was after about seven months of dating. While I had had experience with eight other women, I found Julie to be the absolute best, and most open to trying new things. Even after being married for eight years we were not bored at all in bed. My only deep dark fantasy about Julie was to have anal sex and her to enjoy it, Oh well.

So on with the story... Joan came over for the barbeque, and we met for the first time. God! Joan was almost as good looking as Julie. That's saying a lot too! Joan was very friendly and sharp on comebacks. As dinner progressed Julie and Joan talked shop. Joan was after Julie to take on a special project for her and Julie was having none of it. I was brought into the conversation when Joan asked me if I thought it would be a problem if Julie were gone to LA working on this project, while I was on tour at my job. She said that she could arrange for Julie to be home when I was, and that Julie would get about double what she was making now if she took the project on. I said (innocently not knowing details) that Julie should think about it. I mean, double the money. WOW!

Eventually Julie caved in but she had real misgivings about this project. Later that night, after a great round of sex Julie told me that she wasn't so sure I would like her being in on this project. I calmed her fears, thinking that she just didn't like the idea of traveling to LA on a regular basis. Julie said that I didn't understand exactly what her job would be while in LA. I told her that it didn't matter, I loved her and thought that if she wanted to make big bucks that would be cool, and if she really didn't want to do this she could stay home. If she didn't take this project on she would probably be let go! I said we are doing all right now and we were all O.K. before, so if she felt she would have to quit to go ahead. Julie finally said that she would try it one time to see, and if she didn't like it would it be all right if she quit then? I said yes, if you want to try it out I'm fine with that. I told her that I loved her more than life itself, and whatever she wanted to do would be ok with me. My first mistake.

Anyway a couple of weeks went by (too fast) and I went back to work. This trip was going to be one of those dreaded six weekers, due to vacations others were taking and I wasn't looking forward to going this trip. Julie called me on my second night and said that Joan expected her to go to LA the next day. I wasn't surprised with that at all, because we had talked about it at the dinner. Julie said that she would call the next, as soon as she knew where she would be staying. We gave our love to each other and I hung up and went to bed.

The next night I waited and waited but no call. I thought that she was probably really tired and never gave it another thought, until three nights later, when she FINALLY called. When I answered the phone Julie sounded distant and winded, like she had gone up to her hotel room by the stairs, at a dead run. She was breathing hard and very unfocused while we talked. She apologized for not calling sooner, but as it turned out, she was putting in marathon hours up to sixteen hours a day.

I asked her how she liked it and she had a catch in her voice that got me a little curious. Then she said she liked it ok, but didn't like using her room as the base office. She was distressed about some of the people she was working with and said that they were very pushy and bragged about always getting what they wanted when they wanted and how they wanted it. She said that she was sorry she had taken on the project, and wished she had never heard from Joan. I was surprised to say the least. I asked her if she just wanted to leave there now and go home, but she said that she HAD to stay this trip and finish what she had started, no matter what. Julie asked me if I loved her still, and I said of course, you never have to worry about me not loving you honey. Julie said that when we were home again we would have a long talk; maybe I might change my mind about that. Now I was worried.

I didn't get to talk to Julie for a week after that. I was very concerned and worried, so I called Joan and asked her about the project. Joan said she couldn't tell me anything about it due to corporate secrets but said that she would get a hold of LA and see what was going on. Two nights later, Julie called. She sounded like she was a little drunk or high on something, but was very loving over the phone. She cried a little bit during our talk a said that she missed me so much.

I asked her when she was due home and she said not for another five weeks. I said that was good, we could have a real heart to heart talk then. Julie told me that she probably wouldn't be calling again until another week or so had gone because of the workload she had. I said I understood, but why couldn't she call a little more often. (I always heard voices in the room with her, in the background, talking about money, contracts, etc.) Julie told me that having to use her hotel room as the base of operations the meetings were going so late at night our time schedules wouldn't work out for her.

I accepted this, as I could kind of understand the situation a little better now. Julie asked me if I still loved her! Of course I love you, I told her, what's wrong? Oh, nothing. She replied. She wanted to stay on the phone but I could hear someone calling out for her to get over there now. Julie sobbed a little bit and said that she really loved me very much, and to be patient with her please. I said ok, I love you too honey. And she hung up.

This was very out of character for her and I was extremely worried that she was going to have a breakdown or something. I called Joan up and started to chew on her a little bit when she told me to calm down, that Julie was doing a better job than she thought she was, even better that Joan or the people in LA thought she would. Joan said that the pressure would be gone by the time Julie got home again and we would all have a long talk about Julie's future with Joan's company. Joan said that Julie was the best person she had at this time and she couldn't lose her so she would be willing to go a long way to keep her. I hung up feeling not quite right with Julie's best friends attitude, but somewhat reassured. It did sound like Julie was very hot stuff and doing great things for Joan and her company, but, I didn't want Julie to work herself to death or into the hospital.

I didn't get to talk to Julie again until the day before I was scheduled home. That night Julie said that the people she was working with needed her to stay for a couple more days. This was on a Monday, on Saturday night, when I had been home four nights alone, a car pulled up and a big black guy carried Julie's bags into the house. Julie came up the walkway looking lost, tired, and used up. I ran to her and gave her a big hug. She burst out crying. God, she said, I am so happy to see you. I thought I would never get home again.

I saw that she was extremely tired, so I suggested that she take a shower and go to bed to rest up. Julie consented to do just that. She was wearing a long dress coat and scarf, which I thought was not usual since it was summer, but I thought that being as tired as she was would probably make one feel chilled. It was a cool night anyway. I started to take her coat off and Julie stopped me, with a look of fear I thought, she said that she would just leave it in our room. I said it wouldn't be a problem so she finally let me have her coat. She was acting so strange. I took her coat off and noticed that the dress she was wearing was very, very sexy. I made a comment about how great she looked in it.

It was low cut to the extreme and had a slit up both sides, all the way past her waist almost to her ribcage. WOW! She said she got especially for me but was really too tired by now to do anything. I told her I understood, seeing as how she had just got home from a very stressful time away. She burst out crying again!

I held her while she said, "Oh, you're going to hate me, you'll leave me and I am just going to die. I have probably lost you forever."

I soothed her, telling her that I loved her very much. She was tired, she needed to rest, to go take her shower and I would put her to bed... to sleep. She relented and went to the bathroom. While she was in the shower there was a knock on the door. When I opened it there was Joan. I was kind of angry about the condition my wife was in and lit into her. Joan heard me out, and then asked me if Julie had said anything about her stay in LA. I was dumbfounded at her calmness, especially after I had just been yelling at her. I said that Julie hadn't said anything but had been crying at the drop of a hat.

Joan said, "That was to be expected after the excellent job Julie had done for her company in LA. " Joan said "Julie had volunteered to go back to LA for three more weeks after her time off home".

I said that I doubted Julie would be going back.

She said, "Julie and her would talk about that right away".

I said " Julie was taking a shower and was going to go straight to bed after that."

Joan then shocked me by saying" Oh Good. Can I join in?".

I said, "What do you mean, join in."

"Well," said Joan," I wouldn't mind having you for a toy tonight, and Julie has a lot to show you now. "

I told Joan that she should leave before I got real mad and did something I might regret. I also told her that tomorrow Julie would be in to pick up her stuff that she was going to quit.

Joan was about to respond to my outburst when I heard Julie come up behind me.

"Julie," said Joan," is that true? You're going to quit?"

"NO. NO. I 'm not quitting Joan." Julie was about in tears again and I was lost as to what the hell was going on.

Julie grabbed my arm and drug me into the hallway.

"What did you tell her Jon?" She was mad at me.

"I told her you were going to quit Julie, you are aren't you?"

Julie responded, "You don't understand Jon, I can't quit, at least not until my contract with Joan runs out. You need to understand that I love you but things are very different now. My job is going to have to be first on my agenda from now on. I love you and don't want to lose you but I have to continue with this for now. In for a penny in for a pound. Joan has a hold on me and I have to do what she wants."

I was stunned. Was Julie crazy? I needed to know what was going on, so I put the brakes on our conversation.

"Joan, do you have something to say before you leave?" I asked?

Joan walked into our living room and sat down.

"Jon, Jon, Jon, YOU have a lot to learn about YOUR new life and Julie's new job. She might have been able to quit five or six weeks ago, but now the people in LA liked her so much that I extended her contract."

"For how long", I asked?

"Until they are tired of her", she replied.

"What are you talking about?" I was curious, what had Joan done to Julie?

"Well, Julie was so devastatingly good and bent over backwards so well, the men in LA insisted that Julie be their personal assistant." Joan replied. "The men in LA have never had anyone take what they had to dish out, and beg, mind you, beg, for more! I believe that they would kill to keep her now."

"What do you mean, kill to keep her?" I asked.

"Well, just what I said Jonny boy." Joan was smiling; Julie on the other hand was bent over on the couch, head in her arms weeping. I was getting the feeling that I wasn't going to like the rest of this night, or possibly any other night for a while.

Joan stood up and said, "There are some videos that I was dropping off for you in my car, I will go get them and Julie can begin to explain what her duties are going to be from now on!" Joan went out.

Julie stopped sobbing after a bit and said, "You are going to hate me in a little bit, and I don't blame you. I'll understand if you will be asking me for a divorce. I never, ever, wanted to hurt you, I was tricked into this nightmare and now I am being forced to continue for at least one year. Jon, I've been a whore. A slut. For anyone who wanted me, for the last six weeks. I've done things that I'm ashamed of, but I ended up enjoying it. Even as I knew this would destroy us, our marriage. I was forced, but somewhere in the middle, I liked, even loved what happened to me. I would leave it now if I could, but they have a hold on me that I can't tell you about. They might harm you. I can't let them hurt you, because I love you so much."

"Julie," I asked," what on earth has happened? Did they do something to hurt you? What?"

Joan walked in right at that time. "Jon, Julie has so much to show you. She needs to show you how she opened up in LA and became what few men ever see, a true, no holes barred, first class slut! A whore for any man or woman. MY slut. MY whore. You see Jon, from now on, she is mine any time that I have her, and when she is home on her time YOU can have the little slut."

I was about to blow up, confused and angry, when Joan turned all sweet and nice and sat down on our couch. She patted the seat next to her and said, nicely but with more iron in her voice than I liked to hear. "Lets watch the movies, shall we? Jon, you sit right here by me while Julie puts in the first video, and I'll show you what a slut your Julie is. First though, Julie, take off your clothes and shoe Jon your new additions."

Julie looked at Joan with fear, then at me. Biting her lip she started to undo her robe.

"Julie!" Joan said, "Get prepared first, then come back and strip like you did in LA for the guys."

Julie shrunk away to the bedroom. I got up to follow her when Joan said, "You better wait right here Jon, now come here and sit down."

"I've had about enough." I said, "this stops here and now Joan. I won't have you come in here like you own my wife or our lives together. GET OUT, NOW!"

"Oh dear." Joan said, "I so hoped you would be amendable to your new situation, however, I can see that this is going to require special services." With that Joan picked a small device out of her purse and pushed a button. A minute later, our front door opened up and in came six big black guys. Very big. Very built. I started to turn to meet them, and they grabbed me. It didn't take them very long to subdue me, I'm ashamed to say it, but there were six of them. It was the last thing in the world that I ever expected to have happen in my own home. One on each leg and one on each arm, they then tied me up with about a mile of rope. These men set me on our couch in the middle; Joan on one side of me and a space was left on the other.

Joan said, "Julie will be able to show you her video's and a live show right next to you. What a treat for you on her first night home."

I realized when Joan laughed, that her laugh really chilled me, to the bone. I also realized that there was nothing, absolutely nothing I could do to help Julie or even myself at this point.

The black men had made themselves to home getting some beer out of the fridge and rounding up some chairs, all around the T.V. and couch, making a big circle. We have a big screen TV, and before this, I had been very proud of it. Now I wasn't so sure I wanted such a big screen. These men were joking between themselves and saying things about Julie that infuriated me. I was helpless to stop them.

One of the guys put in a movie, and Joan started it saying, "Watch this Jon, Julie makes her debut here in her first of many films to come. We will watch this one tonight, then have our live entertainment, then I am going to entertain myself... WITH YOU. Not to worry though Jon, you won't be just having me, Julie will also be helping me with you, IF SHE CAN MOVE WHEN THE BOYS ARE DONE WITH HER, THAT IS. You see Jon, Julie is mine and I am going to give you a chance and a choice. Stay with Julie, Julie THE SLUT. Julie THE WHORE. Have some fun eventually, or after tonight, go your own way! But make no mistake about it Julie stays with ME. Julie is mine for at least the next year, maybe more depending on how she looks and acts when this year is up."

Joan let me digest her last words for a moment before continuing.

"You know she still loves you enough that some of the men in LA were for offing you. When she heard them talking about it she went nuts, threatened to kill herself before doing anything else. She saved your life Jon. The only reason you're still around is because they knew she would eventually do what she threatened to do and they really wanted her more than I thought they would."

I was crushed, humiliated, angry, confused, so many emotions. If only I hadn't talked Julie into taking this job. If only I had insisted that she not go to LA. OH God! Why? Why? Joan had stopped the movie; it really hadn't shown anything at this point. I dreaded at what I was going to be seeing on that screen!

"Julie! What is taking you so long? Get your sorry ass out here NOW."

Joan was getting impatient to get the ball rolling now. She had wanted to get to this point for a while. She had found Jon very attractive, even if he only had a seven-inch cock. If things worked out like she expected they would, that smaller cock would be a thing of the past. She knew of some real good doctors in LA that would be fixing that problem and then Julie would really have to work her little tight ass off to keep him then.

Julie came out into the living room and stood right in front of Joan. She looked around at the six big blacks, then back to her husband. She had a tear running down her face.

"I'm so sorry Jon. I have to do this, but please remember that I do love you, only you Jon."

One of the thugs turned on the stereo, music with a driving beat, sounded like ZZ top. Julie started undulating around in front of me, undoing buttons on her blouse. It was one that I had never seen before. It was very sexy looking and very light. You could almost see through it! Julie soon had that off. Underneath she had on a tiny strip of cloth, a tube top barely covering her nipples, showing everything else top and bottom! Her tits looked different somehow, and I wasn't sure why. Julie then started to slowly pull the tube top up. Up over her breasts, crossing her arms she snapped it over her head and really started to move around. The men in the room around her started to say rude and gross things to her. I couldn't believe that this was my chaste Julie dancing and starting to look, well, look like she loved what she was doing.

She had a far-away look in her eyes; with that misting over that I thought only I would ever see. That look of lust and longing. Julie was getting into this strip tease now. Then I realized her nipples were pierced. Two gold hoops one through each nipple with what looked like little tags. Julie danced close to me and offered me a chance to lick her tits. I could see initials on each tag. RMS on her left nipple tag and JNG on her right tag. Julie waited for a minute and saw that I wasn't going to lick or kiss them, so with a little sigh she reluctantly started over to the first man to my right.

He reached out and grabbed her by one of her nipple rings and started to pull her into his lap. Julie didn't resist as he mouthed her other nipple while twisting and pinching her other nipple. Then she broke away from him and went to the next man who fondled her ass and sucked a nipple into his mouth, hoop and all. Eventually Julie got to each man in the circle and ended up in front of Joan and me.

Joan asked me, "Don't you want a taste Jon boy? She really would like you to suck her nipples and twist them! Make her feel a little pain for being so slutty. Come on Jon, you want to punish her don't you?"

I started to shake. "No. I can't blame her for whatever you have done to make her do this." I said, "YOU are the ones that need to be punished."

Joan signaled to the six big men to remain seated. "Jon you do sound strong right now, that is so-o-o-o sexy."

Julie had gone back to the center of the room still dancing, not even paying attention to me, it was like she was in her own world.

Joan pointed to her and said," Jon, she is sex, sex for anyone who wants her. Sex for YOU Jon! Don't you want YOUR OWN WIFE Jon? Don't you want to ravish her? Jon you know you want to jump her bones, fuck her hard, take her back for your own again! Don't you Jon?"

Joan was pushing all of my buttons as I sat there. I was so turned on, but my feeling of wanting Julie and taking her back for my own were also mixed up with the situation and the realization that I was powerless and humiliated, and yes, afraid, afraid that Julie no longer wanted or needed me. Julie had started on her skirt, which was a mini skirt. What a skirt, so short that as she danced around sensuously I could see something glittering in her crotch. She was bald. Clean-shaven. When Julie got the skirt off she took three steps toward me and bent over.

She rubbed her tits in my face and whispered, "I'm doing this only for you Jon!" As she moved back just a little I could see Joan.

Joan looked at me and said, "RMS, Jon that stands for Roger, Mark, and Sam. JNG stands for JJ, Norm, and Greg. Her tits and pussy and asshole, and mouth all belong to them, while she is in LA, that is. They use her as they see fit, as a gift to business clients, to employees of the week, or even the day. As their own hole to fuck anyway they see fit. The group has used her well Jon, very well. Julie is capable of a great many things, and a great many things being done to her. You will be amazed at her capabilities now Jon. Anything goes for Julie, Anything."

Julie was getting into her dance now, moving sexily and dancing just for me, as far as I could tell. At one point she stopped right in front of me and grabbed her pussy lips and spread them wide. I saw another gold hoop in her clit and a tag on that as well, that said J+F.

Joan looked at me and laughed. "Joan and friends Jon, Joan and friends."

I was uncomfortable being tied up like I was and Julie's dance was turning me on like nothing ever had before. I was embarrassed and humiliated because Joan and Julie and the six men around me could see my erection. I wanted nothing more than to grab Julie and run away where these monsters could not find us. And I was helpless to do anything.

Pretty soon Julie got a nod from Joan and she reached out to me and unzipped my pants. Pulling out my rock hard cock. I almost came when Julie touched it. Joan leaned over in between us and gave my cock a long slow lick, from bottom to top, and then back down.

"Julie," she then said, "You need to start your movie, then set down next to your hubby." Julie cringed, and then did just that.

When she sat next to me she leaned up next to me and was hugging me tightly. "Please, please forgive me Jon."

I couldn't speak very well but I finally got "I love you Julie, always." Choking as I said it. I was thirsty, hot, and horny, even in present circumstances. Joan told one of the men sitting there to get me something to drink. Then she told two others to untie my arms and wrists, but to put a loop around my neck back to the pillar by the staircase.

Joan told me, "You try anything, and you will regret it very much Jon. It won't change your wife's circumstances other than you will never see her again. I can make her disappear so well that you could look for your lifetime, and the cops could look and never even come close. Just be a good boy and everything will be all right."

I nodded my acceptance of the situation and took a breath as the ropes went slack. I didn't move and when they were about to put the rope around my neck Joan said, "Why don't we just leave him free, I don't think he will be a problem for us now that he knows the situation." I took my wife into my arms and held her tightly.

Julie's movie was starting. She was in a room and it looked like a meeting was going on. She was dressed in a micro-mini skirt that looked like it had been glued onto her body. Her top was one of those half tee shirts and it also was tight on her. Even in the privacy of our own bedroom Julie would not have worn what she had on. Now here she was dressed like this in front of about eight men. Her nipples stood out like little beacons and you could see the definition of her shoulders. Then Joan walked in, center stage so to speak.

Julie got up from where she was sitting and went over to Joan and was talking to her quietly. Joan said something and Julie shook her head violently NO! Joan said something else and Julie put her hands to her face and her shoulders shook. She was crying. Joan said something else, sharply, and Julie wiped her face off and looked at the men seated around her. Joan started some music and Julie shakily started to dance and the men catcalled her.

"Hey baby. Show us what you got slut."

"Lets see those big tits."

"Hey slut lets get it on."

Julie was starting to take off her top and closed her eyes. She started to move much more smoothly and sexily.

Julie whispered in my ear, "I dreamed I was doing it for you Jon. Oh God! I love you so much. Please don't hate me now, not now after all I've been through."

I was looking at her body. I couldn't believe it. I was getting so horny. I wanted to take her right there in front of everyone.

Joan slipped next to me and grabbed my cock. "You are mine first honey! Then Julie can have you if she's able."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.