Tutor - Cover

Tutor

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 4: Ski Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ski Trip - This is a modern fairy tale between two college virgins. She liked literature but was pushed into studying Computer Science by her dad. I was a computer maniac who didn't even know how to flirt. This story adapts a very slow build.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow   School  

The night I got back home I called Stephanie. After a brief chat Stephanie told me to call her again at eleven o'clock. I called Stephanie from my bedroom again at eleven sharp. Stephanie answered the phone immediately. She told me she was using the phone in the kitchen and her parents were in bed by that time so we could talk more freely. We talked for a while when Stephanie raised a question.

"Are you having any Christmas parties at home?" Stephanie asked.

"No, I'll be with the parents during Christmas. You?"

"Well, my high school friend invited me to a party tomorrow. I'm still thinking." Stephanie said.

"Why are you still thinking?"

"I don't have a date. Well, they can find me a date, but I'm opposed to that idea," Stephanie said.

"I can go with you if you like," I offered. My heart started throbbing.

"You're two hours from here." Stephanie said.

"I think I can borrow my mom's car," I said. "Hey, hold on." I heard footsteps on the staircase and knew my mom was going to her room for the night. I ran out and begged her for her car, which she reluctantly agreed to. I darted back to my bedroom and picked up the handset. "I got the car!" I exclaimed.

Stephanie giggled. "Okay," she said, and gave me the time and her home address and we talked for about thirty minutes before hanging up.

I knew Stephanie would be having dinner at home before the party and I would have missed my home dinner because of the drive. I bought some burgers to eat in the car while driving to Stephanie's home.

Stephanie was wearing a one piece knit skirt inside her coat. She looked prettier than every Miss Universe to me. We kissed tenderly when Stephanie got into the car and she showed me the way to her friend's house.

This party venue was thousand times better than the one we went to the days before. It was held at the house of a girl's parents. Smoking was not allowed. They didn't have any alcohol, not even beer. The music wasn't that loud since the place was a lot bigger. I enjoyed this party a lot more. For every dance Stephanie danced with me I liked it even more. When Stephanie danced the slow dances with me, I wished the music would play forever. What really made me happy was when Stephanie introduced me to her friends as her 'boyfriend'. It was the first time my name was linked to 'boyfriend', especially with a girl I felt for. I wished we could have stayed there all night, but Stephanie insisted we should leave when it was eleven o'clock, because I would have another two hours drive to get back home.

"Do you like it?" Stephanie asked with a smile when I was driving her back.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed it more when you told them I was your boyfriend."

I could see Stephanie blushed. "Well, I hope you don't mind," she said with a smile.

"Of course no!"

"A date won't drive two hours to pick me up for a party," Stephanie said.

"I'll drive twenty hours to pick you up. Can I call you my girlfriend?"

Stephanie smiled at me. "If you don't mind," she said softly.

I stopped the car at the sidewalk and pulled Stephanie over to kiss her passionately.

After the kiss, Stephanie giggled. "You're silly, Juan," she said, and smiled sweetly at me.

"Yeah I'm silly. I love being silly."

Stephanie giggled at my remark. We laughed.

I dropped Stephanie off in front of her house after another long kiss. I saw her go into her house before I left. I felt like I was driving in the heaven's highway.

I called Stephanie every night at eleven o'clock sharp. We didn't talk that long as Stephanie didn't want me questioned by my parents when the phone bill came. One day a high school friend told me he and a few others were going for an overnight ski trip and asked if I would be interested. It would be at a ski resort about three hours away. I had never skied before and my immediate response was to decline, but then I remembered Stephanie. I told my friend to give me a day to think about it.

I called Stephanie up that night and talked about it. Stephanie was very hesitated about it but she said she would call me the next morning to confirm. She called me the next morning and told me she couldn't make it because her mom had a church function and needed her daughter to help her out.

"Okay, Stephanie," I said distressfully.

"Juan, it's not an excuse. It's really not. I'd love to go," Stephanie said.

"I miss you."

"Me too. If it weren't the conflict in time I would definitely go with you," Stephanie said.

"What if I change the date?"

"Will they change the date?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know. But if they can't, we can."

I heard Stephanie giggling at her end. "Well, you really know how to box me in, huh?" she said. I could picture a smile on her face.

I laughed. "No, no, no, no. I was just asking. Well, thinking too. Will you go?"

There was a momentary silence. Then I heard Stephanie talking slowly, "Okay. Give me a date. My rule."

"Give me a date. Your rule."

Stephanie gave me a couple of days she believed she could make it. I called up my friends telling him I couldn't make it on his trip but would like to know the details. He gave me the information and a phone number for reservation. I made all arrangements and called Stephanie back. It would be three days before the spring semester. I also booked a rental car, as I couldn't use my mom's car for that long. When my parents came home that evening I told them I was going for a ski trip with friends. They had no problem with it since I had never caused any problems before.

The night before the ski trip I called Stephanie to confirm the time for picking her up. Stephanie gave me a different address to pick her up. I kind of wondered.

I found the place Stephanie indicated. She came out from that house, waving bye to another girl inside. She dropped her bag in the rear seat and we kissed.

"Why here?" I asked after the kiss.

Stephanie had a tiny blush. "I told my parents I was going skiing with my high school girlfriends. They don't know I have a boyfriend, and surely won't like the idea that I spend a night out with a guy," she said, and then giggled.

I laughed. "So you lied to them," I said.

Stephanie nodded while giggling. "Well I probably can't hide you for long," she said, while smiling at me.

"Why?" I asked, as I turned towards the highway.

"Because I like you too much to be able to hide you," Stephanie said. She then pushed me when I tried to lean over to kiss her. "Watch the road, silly," she said, and poked me.

I had bought a ski package that included room, cable car ride, equipment, and instructor course, as neither Stephanie nor I could ski. We dropped our luggage in our room and went for the fun. It was harder than I had expected. I made a lot of fun of myself rolling over and made other learners and Stephanie laugh. Time passed fast especially comparing to the days I was at home. We finished dinner and went to our twin-bed room.

We talked for about two hours, and then Stephanie said she had to take her shower. She came out in matching gray ribbed cotton knit top and full leg pants.

"What's the matter?" Stephanie asked when she saw me staring at her.

"You're beautiful. You're not wearing... wearing that... that... that thing?" I asked as I saw her movements a bit different in her top.

Stephanie blushed. She grabbed the tissue box on the dressing table and tossed at me. "Inappropriate question," she said, as she tried to hide a tiny smile in the corner of her lips. "Your turn now!"

I went for my shower and came back to the room in my tee top and knee-length shorts. I didn't have the traditional kind of pajamas. Stephanie was sitting in the bed near the window watching TV. She patted on the bed when she saw me. I went over and sat beside her. She leaned over to let me smell her.

"What's it?" Stephanie asked.

"What's it? New shampoo?"

"Bathing cream, silly," Stephanie said, and giggled.

"Oh. Smells good." I said. Suddenly I realized I was staring at her chest again. She seemed to have better-looking breasts tonight. I didn't know why.

I got a poke in my chest. "Guys are guys," Stephanie said, giggling.

"Sorry, Stephanie." I said and tried to hide my physical embarrassment.

There was some momentary silence between us. I was staring at the TV but had no idea what was on it.

"Promise?" I heard Stephanie asking me.

"Promise what?"

"No touching." Stephanie explained.

"Oh, I've already agreed to your rules."

Stephanie smiled. Her face began turning red. I was wondering. Then Stephanie started pulling her boxy top over her head. My mouth dropped opened.

Stephanie had nothing inside her boxy top. Her pear-shaped breasts swayed as she struggled to get her top over her head. Stephanie had beautiful breasts. They were a lot smaller than those I saw in adult magazines but they shaped beautifully. Her nipples were also smaller and lighter in color than those I saw in these magazines. My entire body was frozen. I couldn't even gulp. Stephanie smiled at me shyly and nervously in her bright red face but she didn't make any effort to hide her breasts from me.

"Are they ugly?" Stephanie asked.

I nodded. Then I realized I used the wrong sign. I shook my head vigorously.

Stephanie giggled. "Do you like them?" She asked softly, her voice was a little tensed.

I nodded madly.

Stephanie giggled again. "Want to touch them? " Stephanie asked again.

I nodded madly, and then shook my head.

"What does that mean?" Stephanie asked.

"I... I... I... want... want... but... but... but... can't," I stuttered.

"Why?"

"I... I... I... prom... prom... promised," I said and realized I was gulping.

Stephanie laughed happily. "That's one reason I like you, Juan," she said after laughing.

I wasn't able to say anything. I was still staring at her breasts and gulping. I didn't know I could produce that much saliva.

"Can you go outside to buy me a soft drink?" Stephanie asked with a sly smile.

I shook my head.

"Why not?" Stephanie asked innocently.

"I... I... I'm... too... too... ex... cited..."

Stephanie giggled. "Show me," she said softly.

I shook my head.

"I showed you. It's your turn now," Stephanie said.

I tried to think but my mind was blank. I didn't even know what JAVA was. Stephanie nudged my arm.

"You do it or I do it?" Stephanie asked.

"What?"

Stephanie pointed at my shorts and giggled.

I felt like Stephanie was controlling my mind as I rose from the bed. I found myself sliding my boxers down my hip, then my jockey briefs. My erection popped out the moment it was free from the confinement. I sat back on the bed and looked at Stephanie. Her face was red. I knew my face was as red.

Stephanie smiled at me while reaching out a hand slowly to touch my erection. I literally jumped when she touched me. The electric current transmitted into my body was far beyond what I could sustain.

"You said no touching," I protested intuitively, and immediately regretted having made a stupid protest.

"I know. You can't touch. I didn't say I can't," Stephanie said with a smile like the cat that ate the canary.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.