Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Vic liked teenaged girls when they were completely naked. An older woman might look better in lingerie, but a girl Cindy's age was nicer without anything on her body and this one was luscious. She was still sweet and innocent and obviously afraid of him. He was sure that she would do anything he wanted. He had her alone now in his bedroom. He'd fucked the mother a few times, and now he would have a go at the daughter.

Cindy stood there patiently and waited for Vic to do something. She was terrified of him. She'd seen how much power he had. She quivered as he touched her. His fingers teased her tits, then his hand dropped down to tickle her belly. Vic smiled as he ran his hands over the girl's body. He fondled her shoulders. "You're a sweet kid." he commented.

She had such beautiful skin. He admired the tightness of her body, the flat belly, the puffy little pussy slit between her legs. He touched the ring that pierced one of her cunt lips. She was all healed now. He ran his finger between her cunt lips and chuckled when he felt the moisture there. Then he lowered his head and kissed her lips. She trembled against him. He pushed his tongue inside of her mouth, as his fingers fondled her pussy. She moved her legs apart. She had no will to resist him, she was too afraid of him to resist.

His fingers rubbed her cunt lips, spreading her juice around her cunt gash. He rubbed up and down her back with his other hand, then down to the small of her back and the beginning of her ass cheeks. Cindy sucked on his hot tongue. She told herself that she had to be nice to him, as He could have her killed any time that he wanted. She pushed her tongue between his lips. She moaned against his mouth, as he started sucking her tongue, pulling at it, and chewing it gently with his teeth. She could feel herself getting turned on. Her nipples became stiff, and her pussy was all warm and wet, slippery with her cunt juices. She groaned, as she twitched her ass in his hand.

Vic chuckled. "You're hot, aren't you kid?"

Cindy quivered. "I don't know."

He stepped back and grinned at her, as he slipped out of his clothes.

"Rita showed you a nice time, huh?"

Cindy blushed. "I guess so."

Vic laughed. He was finally naked, his cock throbbing in front of her.

"I want your ass kid. So turn around."

Cindy blanched, "My ass?"

She stared at his cock. She was afraid of it. His cock looked bigger than Mickey's and she was afraid that he'd hurt her with it. Vic closed his hand over her shoulder and forced her to turn around.

"Come on kid, just bend over the bed. Just get your head down and keep your ass up high in the air, and I'll do the rest. Yeah, that's good. Just like that. Nice baby, that's nice. Rita sucks your pussy, doesn't she? Yeah, sure she does."

He fondled her tight round ass cheeks. Cindy trembled, as she waited for him to fuck his big cock into her shitter. She was bent all the way over, her hair dragging on the mattress, her palms supporting her weight. She moved her legs apart a bit more. He was going to fuck her ass, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Vic hissed under his breath at the sight of the girl's perfect ass cheeks. The mother had a bigger ass, but not as perfect as this. The girl's ass was firm and unblemished. She had a deep ass crevice for a kid her age. He spread her ass cheeks apart, to look at her crack. Buried in the center, deep between the full mounds of her ass, was the tightly puckered ring of her ass hole. Her pink ass ring was still virginal looking, in spite of the fact that he knew that his men had both butt fucked her.

He continued stroking her ass awhile, delighting at the texture of her skin, like silk. He squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks until she started moving her ass in response. He wanted her turned on when he stuck his prick into her ass. Finally he took a hold of the bottle of baby oil that he'd put out on the night stand.

"Hold still, honey." he ordered her.

He pulled one of her ass cheeks aside with his hand, and poured some oil onto her ass hole. He rubbed the oil around her ass hole and then got some of it inside of her. His cock was swollen stiff, like iron, in anticipation of the girl's juicy little shitter. After pouring some oil out on his palm, he oiled his prick up.

"Okay doll, here we come." He pressed his cock-knob against her pink ass hole.

The girl groaned, but she didn't move. He pushed forward, grunting as he watched his cock head squeeze inside of her young, tight ass.

"Yeah baby, yeah! Just hold it like that. That's good, honey. Feel it now? Yeah, you do, huh? Well here comes the rest of it." he babbled as he fucked his monstrous cock all the way into her.

She moaned as his cock spread her shit tube. Her head shook from side to side, as he fucked the full length of his cock up her ass. Then she began whimpering, and he became annoyed. He didn't like it when a broad whimpered. He told her to shut up, and took a hold of her hair, pulling her head back. Then he rammed his cock back into her ass, as he bent her neck backwards.

"Don't cry, doll. I don't like it when you cry." he told her.

She couldn't help it. She sobbed and gasped, as his cock fucked deep inside of her ass, and pleaded with him to pull it out.

Cindy moaned, "Oh god! Please take it out! Your too big! It hurts too much."

All he did was laugh at her and told her, "You've got a greased ass hole. So you can't be hurting that much. Besides, didn't Mickey already fuck your ass? You take it baby. You take the whole fucking cock or I'll wring your neck."

Now she was too afraid to do anything else. She knew she had to try, but she was afraid that he'd kill her before he finished fucking her. She stopped sobbing and begging and held still, while he slowly fucked his cock in and out of her butt. She wanted to please him. Even though he was raping her ass, she still wanted to please him, afraid of the consequences if she didn't.

Vic grunted with satisfaction as the girl's ass hole tightened around his ramming prick. He loved it, what a sweet fucking piece she was. He kept the pace slow, no sense in ending it too quickly. There was too much to enjoy. She had such a lovely tight ass hole.

Cindy was a smart girl, and quickly realized that by tightening her ass hole that it made it better for him and she wanted to bring him off as fast as she could to put an end to the seemingly endless pounding of his thick prick in tight little ass hole. She began tightening and relaxing her ass ring around his thick, sliding cock shaft. She brought him along and could tell by the noises that he was making that she was moving him along to the finish.

Vic felt himself on the edge, his balls ready to erupt. Suddenly he cried out, and rammed his cock deep into her ass as he started cuming. His jism spurted out of his cock, into her ass guts. Wad after wad of hot cum boiled out of his balls. Cindy felt his hot cum-load splashing inside of her shitter. She made gurgling sounds, as he pumped away in her ass and suddenly she came herself. She hadn't wanted to, but she couldn't help it. Her body was responding to the fucking cock in her ass. She rolled her hips around, as her ass hole tightened on his cock.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Oh shit! Fuck my ass!"

Vic chuckled when he heard the girl. Now her ass hole was like a hot velvet glove around his cock as he continued fucking her, pumping his prick in and out of her loosened shitter. A shudder of delight went through him when he saw the streaks of shit on his cock. What a sweet little doll she was. He squeezed her ass cheeks with his hands, as he rammed her ass again and again. Then he suddenly pulled his cock out of her ass and pushed her forward.

She fell, sprawling onto the bed, moaning. She could feel her ass hole slowly closing up as she lay there. Then she felt Vic climb onto the bed near her. When she opened her eyes, she saw his shit-streaked cock only inches from her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.