Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Late that evening, a young woman named Rita arrived at the house. Ellen and Cindy were in the living room, both wearing robes and frightened, as they sat beside each other on the sofa. The two men were now dressed in Phil's clothes.

Rita obviously knew both men very well. Ellen listened to them talk and she deduced that the men worked for someone named Vic, and that Rita was Vic's girlfriend. She had been sent to bring Cal and Mickey to Vic. Cal had evidently spoken to Vic on the telephone and told him about Ellen and Cindy.

Now Ellen learned that she and Cindy were to go with the two men and Rita that very night. The orders had come directly from Vic and Rita seemed uninterested in their plight.

Once again, Ellen tried offering them money, but they just laughed at her. Rita kept looking at Cindy in a really strange sort of way, and Ellen was soon more worried than ever. She trembled whenever she thought about what she had been forced to do with the men, but Cindy seemed subdued. They hadn't had any time alone together and Ellen wanted to question Cindy about what the men had forced her to do, but she hadn't had a chance.

Finally, Rita said that it was time to go. The two men quickly tied up Ellen and Cindy. They used two of Phil's ties to knot the gags around their mouths. After that, Ellen and Cindy were carried out of the house, and into the van that Rita had brought. They were put into the back of the van, with the two men. Rita went around to the front, climbed in and drove the van away.

They drove for a very long time. Ellen and Cindy huddled together on the floor of the van. Ellen's fear was now intense and she couldn't believe what was happening to them. This whole thing was like a crazy nightmare. Her wrists hurt from the ropes and the gag hurt her mouth. The two men were sitting there drinking beer while they talked. They seemed uninterested in Ellen and Cindy for the moment. They talked about how great it was going be to be free again. "No more cops on my ass." Mickey said. "I hate them fucking cops."

Finally, the van stopped, and they found themselves in a garage of some strange house. Cal and Mickey pulled Ellen and Cindy outside. Their ankles were untied, so that they could walk under their own power. They were then pushed through the open door and into what looked like a large house. They were then led down a hallway and into a room. The two men left Ellen and Cindy alone but locked the door behind them as they walked out. Ellen and Cindy sat beside each other on a sofa.

Ellen wanted to ask Cindy about what had had happened between her and the men, but the gag prevented her from talking. Then she heard people talking just outside of the room. She listened carefully and realized that they were talking about her and Cindy.

The door opened and a man came in. He was a thin man with a suntan and gray hair. He was well dressed. He looked like someone in command. He smiled down at Ellen and Cindy and said "My name is Vic Benson."

Then he just looked at them. His face was expressionless. After a while, he sort of chuckled softly to himself. He almost seemed amused by them.

He said, "I thought that you'd be a bother, but that maybe I was wrong!"

He walked casually over to a phone and picked it up. He spoke so softly as he talked on the phone that Ellen couldn't make a word out. Then Vic put the phone down and returned to where they were again. He started talking about Cal and Mickey saying, "I understand that my men have been rough with you." He laughed and added, "Two gorillas, just out of prison and they see two pretty girls that they just can't resist. Well, not exactly two girls. One girl and her mother, right? That's real cute, isn't it? Anyway, you ladies don't seem any worse for it. Ellen and Cindy, isn't it? Welcome to my house." he said, chuckling afterwards, as if the idea of welcoming them to his house was quite amusing.

Then someone knocked on the door. Rita came in with a large man and smiled at Vic. "Getting interested, huh?"

The large man had a bald head and piggish-looking eyes. Vie spoke to him, calling him Otto. After a while, Vic told Otto to untie the two women. Otto worked on Cindy first. He got the ropes and the gag untied. Then he bent over Ellen and untied her also. Ellen shuddered as he touched her. Vic told them to stand up.

Ellen immediately started talking. She begged him to let her and Cindy go. "I promise that we won't say anything to anyone."

Vic smiled and told her, "Shut up. I'll let you know when you can talk." He looked at Otto and added, "Get their robes off."

Otto showed his yellow teeth, as he grinned widely. "Sure thing Mr. Benson."

He took a hold of Cindy's robe and pulled it away from her. His eyes filled with lust as her young, naked body was revealed. Ellen was horrified. They had her daughter standing there naked, and there wasn't a thing that she could do about it. Then Otto stripped off Ellen's robe, and she was just as naked as Cindy. Mother and daughter stood there, huddled together in fear of what was happening to them.

Vic ordered them, "Stand over there, in the center of the room, and stand straight, so that we can get a good look at you."

The initial shock had passed, but Ellen still tried to maintain some dignity. She held Cindy's hand, but otherwise she was complying with his orders, standing straight, with her chin raised in defiance.

"I hope you go to prison for life for this." Ellen spat out.

Vic laughed and then sent Otto away. After the door closed, Vic walked around them, looking them over, like the connoisseur of female flesh that he was. Rita sat in a chair, sipping her drink. When Ellen tried to take Cindy into her arms, Vic warned them to remain separated.

Finally, Vic started talking to Rita about them. "What do you think? What the hell are we going to do with them? The circuit?"

Rita shrugged. "They're pretty enough."

"I bet we can get ten grand for the two of them."

"Maybe more, if they go as a team."

They agreed that there was a bigger market for the mother and daughter as a combo. They seemed totally unconcerned that Ellen and Cindy had heard every word they said. Ellen was now more frightened than ever. Vic Benson seemed awful. At first she had thought that he was more human than Cal and Mickey, but now she realized that he was really worse. Vic was the boss. If anything terrible happened to them, it would be Vic's fault.

Ellen wondered when the police would even start looking for them. Phil might call the house, but then again, he might not. It might be days before anyone even realized that they'd been kidnaped. She felt so awful standing there naked in front of them, and in front of Cindy. She and Cindy had hardly ever seen each other totally naked. Ellen told herself that the poor girl would never recover from this nightmare.

Rita kept looking at Cindy in such a strange way, and finally told Vic, "I want some time alone with the girl. You don't mind, do you, Vic?"

Vic chuckled and replied, "You can't wait, huh? Okay, go ahead on. You can have her, while I try out the mother."

Vic took Ellen's arm and led her out of the room. They left Cindy alone with Rita. Ellen thought about resisting, but she decided it would be useless. Instead, she just pleaded with Vic to leave Cindy alone. "She's just a baby."

Vic was amused and replied, "She's not such a baby anymore. Anyway, if you behave yourself, I'll do what I can."

He forced her to walk down the long hall to a large room. When they were inside the room, he told her to stand still. He picked up a phone and spoke into it as he kept his eyes on her. Then he put the phone down and started questioning her about Cal and Mickey. "Tell me everything." he said.

Ellen looked at him, and quivered at the way his eyes raked over her naked body. "I don't understand." she replied.

"Everything." he said with a soft laugh, "You know, I want you to tell me what they did to you at your house."

She clammed up, she couldn't possibly talk about those horrible things with a man, or anyone for that matter, it was just too horrible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.