Family Raped And Ravaged - Cover

Family Raped And Ravaged

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While her husband is away on a business trip, Ellen and her daughter are kidnapped by some escaped convicts who take them to their boss's hideaway. There mother and daughter have everything done to them sexually that is completely against the way that Ellen was brought up. Well written book.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Christ, you sleep too much," he said. Ellen Wagner groaned. She was still half-asleep. Phil was already out of bed, dressing for his trip. She mumbled an answer. She was aware the sheet was down at her hips, her body uncovered. She pulled at the sheet and covered herself. She didn't want him to start anything. He had a habit of wanting to fuck at the most unlikely times. This morning, he was leaving to go on a business trip, but that wouldn't stop him. Cindy, their teenaged daughter, had slept at a friend's house last night, and Phil might decide to take advantage of the fact that they were alone.

She was right. He suddenly sat down on the bed and leaned over her. He was still in his underwear. He stretched out and cuddled behind her. She could feel his cock pressing against her ass as he kissed her neck.

"You're not sleeping," he said.

It was clear he wanted to fuck. He fondled her tits. He stroked her ass. She was naked under the sheet. She wanted him to go away.

"Please, Phil."

"Come on, let's have a little."

"I'm not awake yet. It's too early."

"I won't see you for two weeks."

"You should have thought of that last night."

"Come on, Ellen. Last night you had that TV show you were watching. And the night before, it was something else. You don't like it at night and you don't like it in the morning. What the hell are you saving it for?"

He continued kissing her neck. He squeezed her tits under the sheet. Then his hand slid down over her belly and between her legs. She couldn't stop him. They'd had long years of marriage and she'd never liked the fucking. Not ever. The problem went all the way back. She'd had a religious upbringing. A childhood filled with Sunday school and Bible reading and sermons against smoking and drinking and lust. Her mother always spoke against sex. They told her the devil was biding everywhere. Then she grew up and met Phil and they got married. Devil or no devil, she didn't like fucking. Sex was so messy, and sometimes it seemed sinful. Phil seemed to want to fuck all the time. Sometimes she blamed herself for their problems, but mostly she blamed Phil. He was a man, and men were like animals when it came to sex. Her mother had always said that, and she'd been right. It was sinful to take pleasure in sex.

She wanted more children, but Phil was against it. He insisted they stop with Cindy, and now she wouldn't have a second child, because she was already thirty-five, a good-looking thirty-five. Phil always told her how beautiful she was, and her friends told her too. Ellen knew men found her sexy. Sometimes she liked teasing them. She liked the idea that she could turn a man on. She liked getting their cocks up. She'd always liked that part about being a woman. She was something of a cock tease. In high school, she had liked getting the boys turned on, but she'd never done anything with them. It was the wickedness inside her. She felt awful about it.

She liked getting Phil aroused. It made her feel like she had some power over him. But at the moment, she wished he would go away. She groaned in protest as he forced her legs apart. In a moment he had his fingers in her pussy. She could feel his hard-on, his stiff cock pressing against her ass. He had his cock out of his shorts, and he kept pushing it between her ass cheeks. She could feel the heat of his prick-knob, as he slid his cock back and forth in the crack of her ass.

Then the sheet fell off, and she was completely naked. She chided herself for sleeping without anything. No wonder he was turned on. It was all her own fault. She hated it when he fucked her, and yet, she liked turning him on. It was crazy. Now he was at her and he wouldn't stop once he got like this. He had a long trip ahead of him, but he didn't care. He cared about nothing now except fucking her. Phil kept insisting, and finally she had to give in.

She told him it would have to be a quick one. "You don't have time for anything else. You'll be late for your plane."

He laughed. "Let me worry about that."

He quickly pulled his shorts off. He stroked her ass, and she felt him pulling her ass cheeks apart to look at her ass crack. She hated sex in daylight. It somehow made it so much more sinful to do it in the light. He stroked her cunt from behind. He muttered something about her being dry. He reached over to get the bottle of baby oil off the night table. In a moment, she felt his oily fingers in her pussy. He lubricated her cunt hole. Then his cock was pushing at her cunt mouth. His cock fucked inside her cunt hole. Phil groaned, as he slammed his prick home. He held her hips, as he screwed his cock around in her cunt.

"Yeah, that's good, honey."

He liked fucking her from behind. He always said she had a great looking ass. He liked fucking her when they were both on their sides, and she had her back to him. Now his hand squeezed her tits, as he started fucking his cock in and out, and she felt violated. He had a big cock and she hated having it invading her body. She couldn't help it. She supposed some women might like fucking, but not her. She always remembered her childhood, the church, the way everyone said sex was bad, and pleasure a sin. Getting married didn't change a thing.

She groaned now, as Phil fucked her. She prayed that he would finish soon. She hated the wetness down there. She hated the way he behaved like an animal when he fucked her. The rest of the time, he was easy to get along with, but when he fucked her, it was awful and she hated him. It was almost as if he suddenly became transformed into a complete stranger. He became a drooling victim of the devil. Or maybe he wasn't a victim at all. Maybe it was just what he wanted.

She was always afraid about Cindy. She didn't know what to do about Cindy and her boyfriends. Phil always encouraged Cindy to enjoy herself with her friends. Sometimes Ellen wondered how they ever got together in the first place. Maybe she and Phil didn't even belong together. As he fucked Ellen, Phil was also thinking about their marriage. He always had a good time fucking her. After all the years, she still turned him on, and he still enjoyed plowing in the old furrow. She had a great body, riper now than when she'd been a girl and even sexier. Solid tits and a gorgeous ass. Great legs and firm thighs. He loved fucking her like this. She had such a tight cunt when he took her like this. He'd always had fantasies about fucking her ass, but he'd never done it. She wouldn't allow it. She was old-fashioned about sex.

He was afraid that she would ruin Cindy. He hated the idea of Cindy growing up to be inhibited like her mother. A girl couldn't be happy like that. He hated Ellen's family. They were all religious nuts. They thought the answer to everything was in the Bible. "Fuck the Bible!" Phil thought.

Ellen's tit felt so good in his hand. She had fat juicy nipples, the tips long and thick, just the kind that he liked. He liked heavy tits that hung a bit from their weight, like Ellen's. She was still a great looking woman. She always drew the eyes of people when they were out somewhere. The people who looked at her probably thought she was hot-blooded. He was the only one who knew the truth. She wasn't hot-blooded at all, she was inhibited and repressed, and all the rest of it, that came with a religious brain-washing during childhood. That stupid fucking Sunday school, and her tight-assed parents. The preachers, the Bibles, and all the bull shit talk about the devil. If there was such a thing as the devil, then people like Ellen's mother and father worked for him.

He had no idea if Ellen had ever had an orgasm. Sometimes it seemed that something was happening when he fucked her, but he thought she faked it. He loved everything about her, except her attitude toward sex. In the meantime, Ellen was still praying that Phil would hurry up and finish with her. She tried not to move. She kept still, and let him fuck her any way he wanted. She could feel the wetness between her thighs. Her juices were running. She hated it. She hoped he wouldn't make her roll over on her belly. Sometimes he wanted to fuck her like that. She would lie flat on her belly and he would get it in from the back. Or he would have her kneeling like a dog. She hated that the most. It was so obscene, like two animals. Sometimes he even played with her ass hole, and she had to push his hand away. That was the filthiest thing he ever did.

She could tell he was having a hot time now. She could hear him breathing hard, as he churned his fucker in her cunt. Yes, he was having a ball doing it. Well, she wasn't. She hated it, as always, but he was going on a trip, and she told herself she had to fulfill her wifely duties. It was sinful the way he took so much pleasure in fucking her. They were not having children anymore, and she didn't need the fucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.