Stacy's Real Coming Out Party - Cover

Stacy's Real Coming Out Party

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bob didn't think there was any chance of Stacy agreeing to his wildest fantasy. However, strange things can and do happen in the big apple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

It seemed as if my entire body had become a sex organ. On the drive downtown, Tyronne gently rubbed my bare thigh but he might just as well have been rubbing my nipples or clitoris. Every surface was super sensitive, electrified. As we sped past the Plaza Hotel, I was certain that the lights were still on in our corner suite. I wondered how you were holding up. For just the briefest moment, I was tempted to tell Tyronne to drop me off but the night was still young and I couldn't imagine what the entertainment at a stag party was supposed to do, especially one arranged by Tyronne.

Tyronne said, "Baby didn't you have a good time tonight?" I couldn't believe he was serious. "Tyronne, you were there part of the time, you know I had a wonderful time. Better than I ever imagined. What made you ask?"

"Yer very quiet honey."

"What do you mean?"

"Guys love for chicks to tell em to fuck em... to stick their big hard dicks in em... to talk real dirty... to tell em that they make ya real wet, especially summin like you with class, know what I mean?"

"I can't do that, I've always been sort of quiet when I make love with my husband, though he's begged me to talk dirty, I never have," I explained.

"Honey, we ain't talkin bout makin love, we talkin bout plain ol fuckin the bros. The only four letter words they don wanna hear from white chicks is, DON'T, QUIT and STOP... ha, ha."

As we kept driving downtown Tyronne asked, "how ya feelin baby, ya tired, ya pussy sore?"

"I'm not tired, I feel great, I feel alive, I feel free and, though I can't imagine why, my pussy's not sore."

"That's great baby we almost there. What do ya think is a stag party?" he asked.

"Well, sort of a bachelor party. I think sometimes they have a dancer, a stripper."

"Baby this is a bros stag party, it ain't no bachelor party for white college boys. Let me tell ya, bout once a month, me and some other guys, other, I like to say agents, rent a place and get the word out that it's party time. The bros, they pay one price and get all the booze and entertainment they can handle. The entertainment got one job, no two jobs, wanna take a guess what they are?"

"You tell me," I said

"First, the entertainment got to do whatever it takes to give every bro a big hard-on. Every bro! Then the second job is to leave every bro, every bro, drained and limp. Ya understand? If a bro go home still horny, the stag's a bust.

"How many of your girls will be there?" I wanted to know.

"Honey, sweet honey, I guess I don't talk clear, you is the entertainment, not part a the entertainment, its ya baby. Why do ya think I took ya to the house first? I kinda planned everthin. Reggies bigger n me, Smokey's bigger n Reggie. Some guys like fuckin, some suckin, some pussies and some assholes. At stags baby, the bros like it all. Some guys are bangers and some like chicks to pull trains, ya know bout them baby?"

"I'm not sure," I said. In my mind, I was beginning to seriously wonder about the rest of the night.

"Bangers like to fuck in a group. Last month, at the stag, this purty white chick had a cock in her pussy, her ass, her mouth and in each hand at the same time, with groups waitin. It was really summthin"

"How many?" I asked.

"Whatcha mean baby?"

"Well, I mean how many guys were at the stag?"

"When the entertainment's a purty married white lady, I seen oh, I dunno, maybe twenty or thirty bros."

"Oh that poor woman," I said with genuine compassion.

Tyronne was silent for a moment then he said, I guess as a warning, "Baby, tonight's gonna be much bigger! I had me another white chick lined-up, a real purty fresh married thing, like you baby... na, not as purty as you. Anyway, yesterday we already had mor'n thirty. I hope the "Cellar's gonna be big enough. After you called I put out the word that an angel had come straight from heaven just to make us happy tonight. Yer the angel baby. Anyway, tonight'll be our biggest stag ever." Honey, I just wanted to cry. You know, I did this thing as sort of a lark, just something to add a spark of excitement to our lives. What happened at Tyronne's place was more than I could ever have imagined, it was thrilling. I did things that the women in the film we saw didn't and I suspect couldn't do. It was fun! It made me hot! But heaven knows I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't imagine how any woman could be. I wasn't brave anymore, now I was afraid. I wanted to go back to the hotel. Suddenly, I did start to cry.

"Tyronne, I'm sorry, I just can't do it!" I sobbed.

"shh, shh, why baby, you the best I ever seen? You'll be great!"

"I don't think so," I muttered. He pulled over to the curve, parked, put his arm around me drew me to him and held me for a moment while I cried on his shoulder. "Why ya cryin girl?" he asked with real concern. Then, very gently his big hand slipped inside my bodice and cupped my breast with the hard perky nipple poking his palm. He held it softly while with his other hand he tilted my chin up and began to kiss me. My response was instant and automatic. My nipples got even harder and my pussy moistened as our tongues danced. His saliva and my saliva mingled, it was like an electric shock that centered in my empty vagina. His hand slipped under the thin dress to my throbbing pussy. His fingers played with my clit, my naked lips and then two slipped inside me probing, exploring, massaging the delicate tissues that seemed to be on fire. In less than a minute of this treatment, for the third time that night I soaked his big black hand. But the fire deep inside me had not been extinguished.

"Sweet baby, yer pussy's purrin, is she hungry?"

"Oh, Tyronne, make love to me," I begged.

"I will baby, but not now... ya know I got my stag."

"How bout it baby?"

"Tyronne, how can I say this... yesterday, I was a married, church-going mom who had never cheated on my husband. The wildest thing I had ever done was to watch a porno film just before we met you. Maybe that's what started all this. Now, in the past few hours I've slept with six or seven different men...

"He interrupted to correct me, "ten baby, counting me, and you didn't sleep with us, you fucked us."

"Okay, have it your way, I fucked ten men. Wouldn't you think that would be enough?" I asked him.

"That's for you to say baby, not me. Seems to me though, you not finished. Ya jus asked me to make love to ya. I got me this party, I sure wish you be the entertainment. It'd make me so hot to watch you get the bros excited and then take care of em." His probing fingers didn't make it easy to carry on a conversation as I felt myself building to another orgasm. His fingers were doing magical things to me deep inside.

"Oh Tyronne," I cooed, "you make me feel so good."

"I'm glad baby, I love to make you feel good. Do you like to make me feel good?" His fingers were driving me crazy I rubbed his huge cock through his pants wanting it in my empty pussy. I was nearly delirious, hotter than I had ever been. What happened at "the house," and all his crazy talk of the stag seemed to push me right to the edge. "Oh, please, please Tyronne fuck me!" There I said it.

"Oh baby I told ya I want to fuck ya, just feel my hard cock it wants to go back home between yer purty legs." By now a third thick finger had joined the other two. It was hard for me to breathe.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I begged.

"You tol me ya wanta go back to the hotel," he teased as he withdrew his fingers leaving me empty.

"I don't want to go back... Oh please, just fuck me, I need it so bad." The street was dark, Tyronne was quiet for a minute then he said, "Get out!" For just a second, I thought he was kicking me out of his car in this strange part of the city at midnight. I thought of the joke in high school, you remember, a girl better put out, or get out. My way, or the highway.

He quickly went on to say, "Get in the back seat." Relieved, I climbed into the seat where you and I sat last night. This time however, I laid back in the corner, pulled my dress up to my waist with my bare ass on the cool leather. I placed my left foot on the seat and my right on the back of the front seat before he got in. Almost instantly, his belt was undone, his pants unzipped and and he pushed them down his thighs. His cock was rock hard as he climbed between my thighs. "Oh, put it in baby... Fuck me with your big cock!" I begged. And, thankfully he did. He jammed it home to the hilt taking me over the edge. I was so sensitive inside from all of the action before. I was so disappointed that my last date didn't show and because the last load was in my mouth, now its in my stomach but not in my hungry pussy. And, because Reggie's gang buddy might as well have not fucked me all, this orgasm was the best of all. I hugged Tyronne as tight as possible and said, "Oh Tyronne you make we feel so good."

"Yer pussy just made fer big black cock." I thought he was probably right. I don't know why, but I blurted without thinking, "I'll do anything for you." He stopped moving, looked me in the eyes and said, "whatcha say angel."

"I said, I'll do anything for you." I meant that I would fuck him, suck him, let him fuck my ass or come in my mouth.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything!" I repeated.

"Then, let's go to the stag." After we straightened up, he handed me a clean white handkerchief which I used to wipe his semen from between my legs being careful to make certain that none of it got on my dress. Back in the front seat, I used the mirror on the visor to touch-up my make-up apply a fresh coat of lipstick and brush my hair. I dabbed a drop of perfume behind each ear, between my breasts and on my pubic hair. If I was going to be the "entertainment" I might as well be the best "entertainment" these brothers had ever seen.


Tyronne told me that The cellar had been many things. Originally, and for many decades, a below street level warehouse, at one time a restraunt, then a disco and most recently a swinger's club that had failed two years ago. The owners were happy to rent it out for private parties, or anything for that matter. Before we turned the corner and parked in an alley, I noticed a long line of black men out front waiting behind a rope. Like sentries at the side door stood two black men who must have also been "agents" like Tyronne.

"Hey brother, one of the men asked is this Nicole?"

"Sure is! Baby, give my bros William and Spencer a big kiss." I offered my cheek to William but he grabbed my chin and turned my face to his pressed his thick lips to mine and kissed my deeply. He rekindled the embers causing the fire inside to burn again. I guess they were never really out, maybe just smoldering waiting for an igniting spark. With Spencer, I just leaned against his hard body and lifted my lips to his.

When we broke the long kiss he said to Tyronne, "Tyronne, I thought ya musta been exaggeratin but she's everthin ya said and more. Ya Like to dance baby? He asked.

"Oh, I'm not much of a dancer," I said.

If you can believe it, I thought that maybe they had a disco inside and he wanted to dance with me. I confess, I was feeling very wild when we arrived at the Cellar prepared for something different. Ready for a new adventure, with my heart pounding, ready for anything. I entered with a sense of excitment knowing that I was about to discover something new. We walked down a broad carpeted stairway into the club below. The large central room was dark with a dance floor surrounded on three sides by maroon sofas. In the corner was a raised platform, really a little stage. A bar was set in an alcove to the left and a light buffet was spread out on a table against a wall. There was a room with an enormous raised platform bed. Sofas were on two sides against the wall facing the large bed. A television was playing a hot video. Tyronne told me that there would be fifty men at the Cellar soon and only one women, me.

Tyronne returned with a paper plate of food and a glass of wine.

"Honey, ya gonna need yer strenth, they'll let the bros in in a few minutes better eat somthin," he said with concern.

I had butterflys in my tummy and it was hard to eat but I knew he was right as I nibbled on a piece of chicken and forced down a few plastic forkfuls of cole slaw. While waiting for the stroke of midnight, when the bros would be admitted,

Tyronne explained how it would work, "Baby, the guys like to watch the entertainment dance, strip down to just her heels and perfume and then play with herself."

"Oh God, Tyronne I don't think can do that," I said seeking some kind of repreive.

"Sure ya can baby, just walk around, move to the music, kinda tease em a little, ya know, kinda lift up yer skirt, let em see yer ass, ya know. Then take off yer dress, dance for awhile naked, lay down on the stage they got a quilt for ya, spread yer legs, let em get a shot at yer beaver, then show pink, like Iris did at the "Runway" remember and then play with yerself till ya come. They got a big dildo and it drives the guys wild when a girl sticks it in and fucks herself with it. Remember baby, the hotter ya get em the quicker they come. Usually by then, the bros is ready for personal attention. Its best if ya walk back to the room with the big bed and let nature take its course." I was so nervous I thought I would pass out. "Think ya can do that honey?" he asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.