Stacy's Real Coming Out Party - Cover

Stacy's Real Coming Out Party

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob didn't think there was any chance of Stacy agreeing to his wildest fantasy. However, strange things can and do happen in the big apple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

I can't tell you how embarrassed I was on the elevator and in the crowded lobby of the Plaza in my little dress. My nipples were hard as erasers because I was both very frightened and very excited. I imagined that everyone must have thought that I hadn't finished dressing and I was walking around in my slip. Thank God Tyronne was waiting in front of the hotel. He jumped out of the car and came around to open the passenger door. After he got in and closed his door he reached over pulled me in his arms and drew me to him. I wondered what the people waiting for taxis must have thought as they saw this white women with a black man who was obviously a pimp, lean over and kiss her? I swear to God my toes curled as he pressed his thick lips to mine. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and welcomed his wet tongue. This may be hard to believe but this was the first intimate kiss with anyone but you since I was an inexperienced high school girl. The feelings in my mouth shot instantly to my pussy and I felt myself getting wet. As the car pulled away from the hotel I wondered what I had gotten into and what might be getting into me?

Tyronne drove uptown talking incessantly. Obviously, he isn't formally educated but he's street smart and loves women. I think, in some basic way he understands us better than most men, at least, our dark and wanton side. In his line of work, I guess that is to be expected.

He said, "Oh my sweet baby, when I called and your husband said you weren't there, I thought you wouldn't go out tonight and my great big heart almost broke to pieces."

"My big black dick has been thinkin about yer sweet pussy all day." Incredibly, as he said these outrageous things, I found that I wasn't repulsed, I was flattered. This big experienced black man wanted ME. He desperately wanted ME, a wife and a mother who had only been with one man.

He said, "God, that dress is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You look gorgeous, good enough to eat," which caused him to laugh. Then he ask me, "did you shave your pussy lips for me baby?" I didn't say anything but just nodded with a lump in my throat. He turned towards me and said "honey, pull up your skirt and let me see your pretty pussy." I hesitated for a brief moment then began to move the hem up the few inches to bare my mound to this black man who I didn't really know.

When he glanced down at the tuft of pubic hair that you had shaped into a perfect arrow he said admiringly, "that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, can I touch it?" He didn't wait for my consent, his huge black hand touched my knee, then moved up to my thigh, tracing little circles on my hot skin until he touched what little hair remained. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the black leather as his middle finger parted my wet, hairless lips and softly rubbed the sensitive tissue. I found it hard to breathe, my heart was pounding as I voluntarily spread my legs in silent invitation, like I had for you in the theatre the night before, and welcomed his long thick finger into my moist vagina. As it went in past the knuckle, I climaxed. Honey, until then, you and my doctors were the only men to touch me there. I was a little embarrassed but also thrilled when he withdrew his wet finger and sucked it in his mouth. "My little darlin you taste just as sweet as I knew ya would." I noticed as we drove uptown that the neighborhood was changing. We had driven past beautiful apartment buildings on 5th Avenue that became shabbier with each passing block. Tyronne turned onto 125th and I became very concerned. The neighborhood was a slum. I was in the middle of a black ghetto.

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this. Tyronne, sensing my nervousness, tried to comfort me, "Purty baby, doncha worry, my place is safe, I'll take care of you," he said as he pulled over in the middle of the block and parked in front of a dilapidated apartment building. On shakey legs we walked up the front steps holding hands. Inside, he told me to walk up the steep stairs ahead of him. I could actually feel his eyes on my ass as I climbed them. I realized that my skirt was so short that he must have been able to see what he had felt in the car. That really excited me.

At the top of the second landing, he inserted a key in a door and we entered a crummy apartment that seemed to be sort of a large, one room loft. It was decorated, no, I certainly can't say that it was decorated, but there was cheap furniture and, if you can believe it, orange carpeting. I was relieved to see that the place was at least clean. He turned on a small lamp, pulled down the shade covering the solitary window and turned on some pounding soul music.

"Where are the other white women?" I asked Tyronne.

"Oh baby, I guess I didn't exactly explain it right, my girls work the streets, tonight's something special, just for you."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

After you called, I got on the phone with my bros. They's as hot for ya as I am."

"Where are they? I wondered.

"Don't worry yer pretty little head, honey, they'll be here soon. I thought since this was your first time, so to speak, that we should be alone so ya can get usta all this. This is where I bring my ladies to help break-them-in before I turn-them-out." I don't know why, but I felt a need to ask him and so I did, "are your friends going to pay for me?"

"Baby, baby, I thought you undastood, I'm a businessman, nothins free including yer pussy to the bros, tonight its mine, I can rent it or sell it to anyone. They can do anything they want with ya. If that ain't okay, better tell me now and I'll drive ya back to the hotel, okay." What could I say? "It's okay." Against one wall was a king-size bed covered with just a clean white fitted bottom sheet. Next to the bed on a table, was a stack of white towels and two folded sheets. Two tubes of KY were next to the towels. There was a worn sofa, several chairs, none of them matching and a cigarette burned and scarred coffee table. An open kitchen area with a chrome table and four chairs and a door that I assumed led to the bathroom completed the apartment. He took me into his arms and kissed me like he had in the car. I absolutely melted. His hard body was huge, much bigger than I had thought. He continued kissing me until he lifted the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. There I was naked, except for my heels, in a flat in Harlem with a black man. He started kissing me again and walked me backward to the bed until my legs touched. Then I kicked off my heels and laid back on the bed watching him in fascination as he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped his pants. The bulge in his blue silk boxer shorts was frightening. He smiled knowingly at me as he slipped them off. He seemed to be bigger, you know, I mean his cock seemed bigger, than any of the men we saw in the movie the other night and he wasn't completely hard.

He slowly settled on the bed and I leaned back in surrender. He took his time, one of his hands was behind my neck, the other was free to roam. My stiffening nipples responded to the rubbing, rolling and tweaking. As he placed his hand on my thigh, I slowly spread my legs. Gently he touched me and then, this time two long black fingers were inside me. I thrust up to meet them. My hands left his neck and both went directly to his swollen cock as I experienced another powerful orgasm. I touched, no caressed, the penis of this man who would be my second lover.

Somehow we shifted until he was laying on his back. I knelt over him between his raised legs with my ass sticking high in the air kissing his stomach and massaging his big, hard cock with my right hand. My left hand, that sparkled with the diamond and gold you had placed on my third finger years ago, was rubbing his erect nipple. This was much more exciting than I ever have imagined. My wet pink tongue ran the length of his rock-hard, heavy cock lovingly coating it with my saliva. He moaned as I opened my mouth wide and took in the first cock, other than yours of course. I continued to suck the, large uncircumsized cock for a long time. No woman could have taken every inch of it into her mouth and neither could I, but it did go in deep enough to hit the back of my throat causing me to nearly gag until I got used to it. After moving my head up and down the swollen shaft I sensed by his movements and the sounds he emitted that he was about to cum and I decided that I didn't want him to cum in my warm, wet mouth, but in my steamy pussy.

"Tyronne, do you have a condom?"

"A what baby, you talkin bout a rubba? Listen here honey, we bros don't like them things. We pack a lota meat and those latex things just ain't right. Besides, purty baby, I want to shoot all my cream inside you, not in no rubba. Ain't you on the pill, or have a diaphram thing or somthin?"

I explained to him that you had been fixed after our last child was born and that I wasn't on the pill and I hadn't been fitted for a diaphram.

"When you get offa the rag last time darlin?" I couldn't believe this embarrassing converstation but, he did have a point. As you know, my period had ended just a week before and this was probably a safe time for me.

"But, Tyronne," I said, "it isn't just to prevent pregnancy, but what about disease, what about safe sex, I don't know your friends, I don't really know you?"

"Oh honey, you got nothin to worry bout, fuck safe sex... ha, ha, get it. Anyway baby, I got me a great Doc for my ladies, we never have no trouble and the guy's re all clean." This talk, as gross as it was, was making me even hotter, I wanted his big cock inside me. He had made me cum in the car and again a few minutes ago but you know how I am honey, I'm never completely satisfied until I experience an orgasm from fucking. I guess he was going to ride me "bare-back." Somehow the daring idea made me even hotter.

I rolled on my back and my legs opened as I bent them raising my knees forming a cradle to receive him. This black pimp loomed over me with his stone-hard cock resting on my pubic hair. He reached down, positioned his dripping cock-head between the lips of my soaking vagina rubbed it up and down my cleft without putting it in then pulled back seeming to change his mind and said, "you put it in baby." I grasped the throbbing shaft and aimed it at my wet opening until its wet tip touched me again, then he slowly began to push forward entering my tight pussy an inch at a time. This is it! I thought as I lifted my ass off the mattress and thrust upward to meet him until our pubic hair joined and our pelvic bones were only separated by thin skin smashed together.

I came even before he sunk to the hilt. I knew that he was feeling my wet vagina as it spasmed around his shaft, grabbing it, squeezing it, holding it, sucking it. He started a gentle in- and-out stroking. My fingers dug into his broad, black back and I knew that my toes must be curling and uncurling and that the vein on the side of my neck must be swollen as you told me it always is when I experience an intense, convulsing, non-stop orgasm. Our pace increased, our moans, groans, sighs and breathing got louder. I thought he would be coming soon but soon turned out to be more than a half hour of non-stop intense fucking.

His control was incredible. The wrinkly surface of my cunt was being stretched more than you had ever stretched it. His cock was touching my pussy walls, nudging and moving the mouth of my cervix and in turn his cock was being gripped by my moist, tissue-covered cunt muscles that previously had experience gripping only one size and shape of cock, yours.

After what seemed like forever with our bodies glistening with sweat, our mouths locked together we increased our tempo. My body arched, leaving only my shoulders and the balls of my feet touching the bed. My clinging hands, and occasionally my heels when I lifted them off the mattress and placed them on his thrusting ass, were helping me pull more of him into me. The force of our bodies colliding made me wonder if I wouldn't be hurt as our pelvic bones crashed together. Finally, Tyronne broke our long kiss, raised up on his arms, stiffened, shuddered and let out a loud "oooohhh, fuck baby, I'm gonna shoot it in ya here it comes"! Oh honey, I actually felt it as he emptied his load of semen deep in my swampy vagina. I wished that you could have seen it.

We laid together for several minutes before he pulled out of me and we rubbed and touched, like familiar lovers, or as spouses in the after-glow of satisfying sex. His still swollen, but softening, cock was wet with our married juices. A long thin glistening string of his semen continued to connect us until it broke as he helped me up and said, "I got ya some female things ya might need in the bathroom." I was proud of my performance and confident in my nudity as I padded barefoot toward the bathroom to clean Tyronne's cum from the depths of my empty pussy.

In the bright light of the bathroom I could see my flushed skin and glazed-eyes. My breasts were swollen and blotchy red. My nipples were as hard as diamonds. When I sat on the toilet, I reached between my legs and felt that my vagina and thighs were soaked. My fingers examined my swollen lips. I felt my clit which had never been larger than a small pea and discovered that it was double its usual size. I noticed a box of a dozen disposable douches on the counter. He seemed to have prepared for everything. When I finished, I asked Tyronne to please bring me my purse. He handed it to me and I did my best to repair my make up, apply fresh lipstick, comb my hair, and wait.


I returned from the bathroom more confident than ever, looking much as I had more than a half hour earlier but, in some indescribable way, I felt like I had changed. Tyronne was still laying on the bed with a smile on his face. When I came out of the bathroom, he jumped up, gave me a hug and a kiss and asked if I wanted something to drink. He handed me a glass of white wine while he sipped at a scotch.

"Well, Angel what do you think of black cock?" he asked. Even though we had been as intimate as can be, the question was embarrassing so I turned the tables and boldly asked,

"How did you like this white pussy?"

"Oh, darlin, you are the best ever. Your cunt sucked my cock right in, not every lady can take it all. I never felt nothin like your pussy. I guess you was just cummin and cummin all the time we was fucking, right?"

"Right!" For a moment, Tyronne seemed to be tongue-tied, he said nothing, then he asked, "are ya ready for your big night?"

"I guess that depends, what do you have planned for my big night. My husband said that you would have me back about four in the morning. It's not even seven yet, what are your plans for me?"

"I told ya that I called some of my clients and tol them all about you. I made appointments for ya every half hour til midnight. The first bro will be here any minute.

My mind did the quick arithmetic and a realized that Tyronne planned on ten different black guys for me during the next five hours. " What if I can't finish one in that short time?" Tyronne laughed and said "baby, that's why I checked you out, believe you me you won't have no trouble, no trouble at all getting these horny guy's rocks off."

"What happens between midnight and four in the morning?"

"Baby, I didn say four in the morning, I said bout four probably be like six in the morning."

"Okay, what happens between midnight and four, or more like six in the morning?" Tyronne hesitated, then said as a challenge, "purty lady, if ya can handle it, I got us stag party downtown. The entertainment is posed to show bout midnight. Yer the entertainment." Honey, my pussy seemed to turn inside out. I had just fucked Tyronne and my first real, I guess you would say, customer, that seems to be as good a term as any, was about to arrive and, in a little more than five hours I was expected to be the entertainment at a stag party for a group of horny blacks after servicing ten men here. I was frightened but more excited than I'd ever been. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

I grabbed my dress and started to slip it over my head when Tyronne stopped me abruptly and said, "whatcha doin girl, don't put your dress on you just havta take it off and that takes time. Remember baby, time is money; just put your shoes on, guys love that. When they see ya nakid they get hard fast." As he went to open the door, I put my high heels on making me look kind of sluttish, I thought. I wanted to try to cover my breasts and little patch of hair with my hands but that would have been ridiculous. I know I must have been crimson red with embarrassment as Tyronne introduced me to Jerome as Nicole. I couldn't believe it, but Jerome must have been seventy years old. It was hard to think of him as a "bro in the hood." It was obvious that he was just a John. Tyronne talked with him for a few minutes, finished dressing and said "I'll be back in a while."

"Ya two have a good time," as he walked through the doorway and closed the door.

Now what, I wondered. Jerome had kinky grey hair, didn't stand much taller than me but must have weighed 250 lbs with most of it around his middle. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Child, yer bout the most beautiful creature I ever seed. Let's get to know each other." I couldn't believe it, this man who I found physically repulsive and who I wouldn't hire as a domestic, had started my pussy tingling and flowing again. I stepped out of my heels and played the part of the whore that for this night, at least, I was. I laid on the bed, spread my legs wide displaying my freshly-fucked cunt to his eyes and mindful of the time said brazenly, "come on honey we don't have all night." Jerome didn't take off his clothes, he just dove between my splayed legs and began to kiss my pussy like a starving man. He licked and then stuck his long tongue inside and swirled it around. He licked my taint and then my asshole. Honey, that's something that you had never done. I loved it! He nibbled on my clit until I exploded in a tremendous climax. I was glad that Tyronne had fresh sheets, this promised to be a long wet night. I must have passed out after my second climax. Jerome was gone. I didn't fuck him. I didn't suck him. I was the object of his affection. He brought me to two of the most intense climaxes of my life and then left quietly without saying goodbye. I don't know how to say this, but my pussy was empty, I still wanted more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.