Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

"Good morning, Slave Barbara," Caitie said softly. Barbara opened her eyes, surprised. Like Susan, normally the slightest sound or motion awakened her, yet this morning she'd heard nothing. Moreover, light at the window indicated that it was quite late for a girl accustomed to arising between five and five-thirty every morning. In the Collins household, it was significant to be addressed as Slave. It made whatever followed official and required that it be obeyed immediately.

"Good morning, Slave Caitlin," Barbara replied, surprised at the sleepiness still in her voice. Then she remembered it was a Saturday, and her wedding day. Although she'd agreed to marry Steve, neither Susan nor anyone else had said another word about it. Bounding out of bed, she ran into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and almost instantly reappeared. "Now, Slave Caitlin, how may I serve my darling mistress this morning?"

"She asked me to bring you to her immediately," Caitie replied. With her eyes wide she added, "She also asked me to be sure to secure your wrists with these."

With that the naked little girl produced a pair of leather cuffs joined by a mere two links of chain. When fastened behind a person's back the individual's hands and wrists were completely immobilized, and the person became largely helpless. Her eyes flared for an instant but all Barb did was turn around and put her hands behind her back.

Very deftly the girl fastened the left cuff, then crossed the right wrist over the left and fastened the right cuff. Now with her wrists crossed at the small of her back, the backward pull on her shoulders caused the girl's tits to be even more prominent. With a look of apology, after turning Barbara around to face her, Caitie bit down sharply on each of her nipples after first sucking them hard. Her mouth and sharp teeth accomplished two objectives. First, Barb's nipples — hard to begin with — were now as stiff as blunt pencils, and second, they both were now almost as red as her lips.

Taking her by the arm, Caitie escorted her to the master bedroom. Knocking on the door softly, she opened it when Susan invited them in. Once inside, Caitie was dismissed and closed the door behind her.

To Barbara's surprise, Jeff was no longer there, but two of Susan's adopted sisters, Colette Fletcher and Kelly Fitzpatrick, were. All three girls were naked and sprawled comfortably across the bed.

To Barbara it was the most beautiful sight imaginable. Susan was a golden blonde, Kelly's hair was dark, while Colette's was an utterly magnificent chestnut. Dropping to her knees, Barbara said softly, "Good morning, beloved mistress. How may I serve you this morning? Could I persuade you to stripe my body so that I might feel my husband's presence inside me even more vividly tonight? The thought of my darling husband lying on my bleeding open wounds is very exciting."

At that instant Susan and her friends looked like nothing so much as three women in an Eastern sultan's harem. In fact, she thought, if these three were harem slaves, their master would be in Heaven! Each showed the signs of already having been well and truly fucked that morning. Barbara was nearly certain that she could see love juices mixed with cum showing on the edges of Kelly's beautiful hairless cunt.

As the girls lay sprawled on piles of fluffy pillows, Susan said in an offhand manner, "Slave, present your body to my sisters and me." Barbara instantly dropped to her knees on the carpet but Susan said, "No, fool! Kneel on the bed. We want you to be close to us when you make your presentation."

Barbara rose to her feet again. As she did the other women cringed seeing the tremendous strain on her gorgeous body that her movement created because her upper body was immobilized. Kneeling on the bed, she rested her weight back on her heels.

Just as she was about to begin her presentation, Susie materialized in the air in front of her. "Isn't this woman just utterly exquisite?" the tiny sprite exclaimed. "Just look at her tits! Her boobs are as perfectly-shaped as any of yours, and personally, I think I like her nipples a bit better. They're just utterly scrumptious."

Then she told Barbara to wriggle closer to where the other three were reclining. Taking a hand from each of the women, she rested it on Bobbie's thigh. "Wow! Would you look at this? Three women whose hands are all the same — tanned, slender, with such beautifully long, slender fingers..."

Looking at Colette who was looking at her in amazement, she said, "Hi! You're Colette Dupuis Fletcher, aren't you?" When Colette just nodded she continued, "Who else could you be with that incredible chestnut-colored hair and eyes like emeralds? Wow!"

Floating towards her she held out her tiny hand and said, "Hi! I'm Susie Sloan, Steve's first wife, and I'm delighted to meet you at last."

Colette was utterly awestruck by the two-foot tall sprite floating in midair. Hesitantly, she put out her hand which Susie gripped in her tiny one.

"Hold her in your arms and kiss her, Mrs. Fletcher," Barb said softly. "She's incredible. In addition to being Steve's first wife, she's a martyr of the church and a saint ... unless she's been promoted to angel. Have you been?" Barb asked shrewdly.

Susie jerked up with a start and spun around toward Barb. "How did you know?" she demanded. "Who blabbed?"

For the first time all morning, Barb regretted that her arms were bound. She so badly wanted to hold the tiny girl and kiss her. Reading her thoughts, Susie floated over to her until her lips were only an inch away from Barb's. Leaning her head forward, Barbara's lips made contact. It was the most perfect kiss of the purest love and grace the two had ever exchanged. In spite of the great difference in their sizes, Barbara could feel Susie working her soft lips on hers.

When they eased apart, she could see that Susie's eyes were glassy. With a shake of her head, Susie grinned and said, "The world just isn't fair!"

"Okay," Barbara said agreeably. "The world isn't fair. But why isn't it fair this morning?"

"Because I'm the angel; you're not," she complained. "I'm supposed to be able to knock you out with my kisses, but you're not supposed to be able to affect me at all. But you sure do. Why? How?" Barb just shook her head. She had no idea.

Then Susie spun, sat on Barb's shoulder and kissed her ear. Looking at the other women she said, "It demonstrates the point I was about to make. Barbara Jensen is now an utterly perfect person. And today she's going to make my beloved Steve so incredibly happy!"

With that she floated over to Colette and kissed her. Kelly Fitzpatrick caught the beautiful girl when she fainted from the power of Susie's kiss. When she revived, Colette found Susie now sitting on her shoulder. "Now do you see what I mean?" Susie asked the group. "If Barbara had kissed Colette with the same power she used on me, she might have killed her! Can you believe it?"

Clapping her hands she said, "But what are you all sitting around for? Was there some reason for this gathering of teenagers?"

"Teenagers?" Barb and Kelly protested simultaneously. "I'm thirty-two years old!" the two said in unison.

Grinning, Susie just shook her head stubbornly and said, "Your drivers' licenses may say thirty-two, but you're both just nineteen. You're the same age as Sue and Colette. Just look at the four of you! With the exception of Sue's additional two inches of height — with most of that luscious height being in the most gorgeous pair of legs God has ever seen fit to put on a woman — you four are like peas in a pod, but with a few utterly charming differences.

"Colette Fletcher, how do you ever get Jim out of your bed? With your body, your hair, your incredible eyes ... How?"

"I drain him dry and he hobbles out of bed bent over like an old man crying about his poor empty balls ... I tell him it's good for him. Like some others — Sarah Wilson, for example — I only like really fresh cum, and now he's able to make more of it so quickly! I tell him he needs to be dry, otherwise some really ambitious nurse might find him..." Colette just giggled.

"And you, Susan Collins, what's your excuse? And how did you get Jeff out of your bed this morning?"

"Jeffrey?" Susan asked blandly. "That was simple. He wasn't here last night. It isn't nearly time. I find that Jeffrey ... appreciates my charms more ... if I limit his access. I find that every couple of months is about right..."

At that Sue squealed as she was attacked by both Colette and Kelly. In just moments she rolled into a tight little ball to try to protect herself from their tickling. Even tiny Susie joined in. Barbara, still bound, could only kneel and laugh.

The three girls finally rolled on their backs, still laughing. Then they helped Barbara off the bed and with her wrists still bound took her into the shower. What followed was the strangest experience of Barbara's life as the three beautiful women — assisted by Susie — worked on her together. Susie's rôle was in many ways the funniest. Mostly she just sat on top of the glass shower door and heckled. Periodically, though, she would work tiny crevices in Barbara's luscious body. It was Susie, for example who so-carefully washed Barbara's cunt, using her tiny hands to reach into its folds and turns. The others just oohed and aahed at Barbara's incredible beauty.

When they finished, they dried her off and put her on the massage table. When she asked about a bath she was told that the bath would come that night just before her defloration. Remarkably, though, Susan still hadn't released her from her bonds. As a result she was lying on her hands while she was on her back with all three women massaging different parts of her body. It was easier, of course, when she was rolled over on her belly.

Then Kelly asked her to raise her hips high and spread her knees. Without the use of her hands or arms, this was a very difficult maneuver to accomplish, but she managed. Realizing what Kelly wanted to do Barbara relaxed her asscheeks as much as she could. She could feel her cheeks being spread wide by Kelly's slender hands.

A moment later the girl said, "Has my little imp been working on your asshole, Slave Barbara?" Although her voice was muffled by being face down on the thin mattress she replied that she had been. "I thought so," Kelly continued. "I think my little urchin must be anal erotic or something. She just adores watching Kevin take me in the ass and she'll work on my asshole by the hour to clean it, stretch it, and, in general, make my bumfucking as wonderful as possible. How do you feel about it, Barb?"

Before she could say a word, Susie piped up, "It's all my fault. I told Barb that my one regret was that I never allowed my husband to take me in the ass. The result was, of course, that the last of my virginity was taken by one of my captors. They took me every way it's possible for a woman to be penetrated by a man and in every combination possible. Although I wasn't really in such great shape, they might have even invented a couple. Certainly they could easily have made a couple of new holes where they had stripped off my skin. All I remember was that it hurt like hell.

"But anyway, Steve was always sort of interested in anal intercourse, but I never let him. That was all Barb needed to hear! She's determined that Steve will take her in her ass tonight! Am I right, Barb?" With her face on the mat and her wrists still secured behind her Barbara's voice was muffled but her answer was affirmative.

Susan and Colette lifted Barbara up so she was now sitting up on the massage table with her magnificent long legs dangling over the side. Sue noticed that Barbara was wiggling her shoulders and realized that her hands had been secured behind her for nearly two hours.

"Aren't you going to ask why your wrists are bound, Slave Barbara," Sue asked.

"No, beloved mistress. Why would I do that?"

"Aren't you interested?"

"Not particularly. I assume that seeing my difficulty of movement amuses or entertains you or your sisters. If it causes me a little discomfort, it's a very small thing."

The three women looked at one another and just shook their heads at yet another indication of what a marvelous person Barbara Jensen was.

Then Barb added, "I only ask God please to accept my small discomfort and credit it to Caitlin's intentions, whatever they may be."

Helping Barbara off the table Sue sent her to fetch Caitlin. When she returned the girl looked up at Susan and said, "How may I serve you, beloved mistress?"

"Is that the way you've been taught to respond to a summons from your mistress? Slave Caitlin, go get the dog whip and bring Slave Sheila back with you," Susan ordered.

When she returned, Caitie dropped to her knees, kissed Susan's feet and said, "Thank you for reminding me of my shortcomings, beloved mistress."

Then with her head still downcast, she asked, "Please, could my discipline be administered by Mistress Fitzpatrick? She's very good with a dog whip. And, beloved mistress, if it should please you, could the five strokes be doubled and administered across my chest?" With a little grin she added, "The whipping might persuade my tits to start to grow."

"Why, Caitie?" Susan asked softly omitting the normal "Slave" preface.

"Why what, beloved mistress?" Caitie asked puzzled.

"Why do you want to be whipped? On today of all days when you're going to be wearing a lovely gown and will again be the flower girl at a beautiful wedding. Why?"

"Because the starch on the gown will irritate the whip cuts so beautifully. I'll be in such lovely pain all day long. It will be utterly scrumptious!" the girl replied happily.

"But why, my darling slave?" Susan persisted. "You certainly aren't a masochist. Why are you doing it?"

"To offer it up to Almighty God with all of my prayers that Slave Barbara and Steve will have a very long and very happy life together. If I really suffer and then offer my suffering to Him for them, maybe God—"

Just then there was a brilliant flash of golden light. The light quickly gathered into a ball and settled over the kneeling child. It shimmered but became brighter and brighter until it rivaled the brightness of the sun. By this time, it was impossible to see Caitie's form covered as it was by the blanket of light.

Then a stentorian Voice echoed around the room saying, "Caitlin Fitzpatrick, that's just about enough! Can't you see what you're doing to your dearest friends? And doing to your mother who adores you? Caitlin Fitzpatrick, I'm going to tell you something only one living soul knows.

"Your mother, Kelly, was on her knees praying all night long, night after night while you were suffering in the hospital. She was trying to get me to take her life, or to give her a permanent affliction, or do something — anything — to her so that her beloved child might be spared the terrible pain. While you were suffering, Kelly Fitzpatrick, the mother from whose perfect womb you came, was suffering far more. There was absolutely nothing your mother didn't beg me to do to her to spare you. Nothing!"

There was another rumbling like thunder and the Voice continued, "Was that all? In the Fitzpatrick family? Impossible. Your two little brothers, Kevin and Sean, went to your mother one day. Kevin, the older, did the talking for both of them. What did they say?"

There was a sound like tears but then the Voice continued, but now it sounded both hoarse and choked-up. "Those two little boys were both naked and little Sean was just clutching his big brother's hand. They asked their mother to offer them to me as a sacrifice, as Abraham offered to sacrifice his son, Isaac, that you might be saved."

Again there was a sound almost like tears but the voice continued, "Kevin had it all worked out. He and Sean would lie on a kitchen table side by side and their mother would cut out their hearts!

"Do you remember an enormous, sudden storm a few months ago? It was very violent but appeared from nowhere? That was the reaction above when the offer of those incredibly pure and good little boys was heard. Caitlin, do you know why? You're nine. Kevin is six and Sean is three. Kevin decided that six plus three equals nine, so I ought to be willing to trade nine for nine. They adore you, too!"

Again there was a sound like a voice being cleared. "We decided that the Fitzpatrick family is utterly unbelievable. It is perfect in my eyes." Then there was a sound almost like a chuckle and It continued, "Of course I do get some flack from time to time about the fact that you people seldom wear clothes.

"Then there are those who are scandalized when, every Sunday morning, all of the children — now even including little Sheila — are naked in bed with their parents while Kevin plows your sheath, Kelly." There was a pause, then He continued, "Girl, are you ever going to loosen up? I mean ... After four children... ?"

This time there was the sound of incredibly deep laughter and the Voice continued, "I am supposed to chastise you for not being physically modest. In fact, it's your only shortcoming. I point out, however, that you're one of my most perfect creations and if I were a woman who looked like you, I would never wear any clothing!"

There was a sound almost like thunder and the voice continued, "There will be no talk of further punishment, Caitie! Do you hear? After all of the suffering in your family — after your brothers pleaded with your mother to sacrifice their perfect lives, then, Caitlin Fitzpatrick, your life was saved by two of the magnificent women here with you this morning, Susan Collins and Colette Fletcher. Both of these magnificent women would cheerfully give their lives for yours at any time — as they almost did already!"

There was a thunder-like rumble in the room and then the Voice continued, "And then there's Barbara Jensen!" Incredibly, the Voice sounded both happy and joyful. "She is utterly incredible!

"Caitlin Fitzpatrick, do you know how many times she took you to church? Do you know how many times she was whipped each time she did? Can you imagine the utterly agonizing pain caused by that coarse garment rubbing on the open whip cuts on her back and shoulders? There were times when she almost fainted from the sheer pain while walking with you to church. Do you know what she did? She would concentrate her thoughts on her freezing bare feet as she walked in the snow and slush hoping that the pain from her feet would drown out the pain from her whipping.

"But never did she let on that she was even in any pain, let alone the degree of pain she was suffering or the fact that, Caitlin Fitzpatrick, it was all for you. It was not as she tried to convince you in order to receive a kiss from Steve although there were occasions when it was only his kiss that saved her from collapsing from the unbearable pain."

There was a pause and then the Voice concluded, "Caitie, Caitie, it's impossible for a couple to accumulate any more blessings than Barbara and Steven Sloan already have. Moreover, because of Barbara's suffering, they, like you, have their own Heavenly multitude praising them and praying for them.

"Now, Caitlin Fitzpatrick, I want you to get on your feet, kiss each of these women, and beg for their forgiveness. Now move!" With that there was a silent explosion and golden light sprayed the entire room covering everything.

Rising to her feet before Susan her eyes were wide as she asked, "Mistress, what should I do?" Then she added, "Darling Mistress Susan, please forgive me for what I was doing to you. There's absolutely nothing I would less like to do than to cause you any pain. You saved my life."

With that she just looked up at Susan's face with tears forming and slowly flowing down her cheeks. The girl's wanting was so obvious.

Taking her face in her hands, Susan tipped her head and melted her lips in hers. Feeling the girl's body trembling, she opened her eyes and saw the little girl's body was shaking. "What's wrong my darling?" Sue asked softly.

"I ... I ... Oh, beloved mistress, I so want to be able to put my arms around you and hug you tightly, but as a slave..."

"As the lovely little girl — God's Littlest Angel — you can hug me any time you wish, my darling," Sue said as she began to hug the dark-haired girl.

Before her arms closed, though, Caitie jumped up, wrapped her arms around Susan's neck and pulled her head up to the level of hers. Now, as Susan held her tightly the little girl melted her lips on Sue's and began to probe her mouth with her tongue. As she held the girl Sue slowly sank to her knees so Caitie's feet could again be on the floor.

Finally they eased apart with Sue saying softly, "Wow!"

The little girl's eyes were gleaming. Then she said, "Beloved mistress, will ... could ... please, would you do me a great favor? I ... I ... I'll make it up to you somehow..."

"Of course, Caitie," Sue said softly. "What is it?"

"Please release Slave Barbara's wrists. She has been suffering so much, and ... and ... and you heard Almighty God..."

"Oh, my God!" Susan exclaimed.

Rushing to Barbara she quickly unbuckled the straps on the wrist bands. Then taking the girl's hands in hers, she started to knead her wrists to restore the circulation. When she brought her hands around in front of her, Barbara let out a little scream of pain as her arms moved from the position in which they had been immobilized for nearly three hours.

Putting the girl back on the massage table face down, Susan and Colette each worked on one of her shoulders. It came as no surprise to either of them to find the girl's shoulders tight with knotted muscles.

"Beloved Barbara, can you ever forgive me?" Susan wailed. "What an utter fool! I asked that your wrists be secured as a joke. But then we were so fascinated by the way you could move and do things with your wrists secured." With a grimace she concluded, "But then like a hopeless, thoughtless idiot, I forgot all about it!"

Caressing her friend's shoulders she asked, "How do you feel now, beloved slave? Back to normal?"

"I feel simply scrumptious, darling mistress. Now how may I serve you?"

"I thought you'd never ask, beauteous slave. Will you do me a favor?"

"No, Mistress, I won't," the girl said quietly but firmly. "It's quite impossible for me to do you a favor. As your property, Mistress, I must do what you tell me to do. I can't possibly do you a favor. Now what order do you wish me to carry out? How may I serve you?"

"You'll serve me by giving me a beating. Come!"

With that she took Barbara's hand and marched outside, dragging the girl behind her. After selecting a whip she gave it to Barb and took her position with her back against the whipping post. "I think ten lashes should be about right, don't you agree? Please put them high on my back and across my tits. If you're really good, you'll even be able to cut my nipples the way Steve cut yours. Now, five in front and five in the back. I'm ready."

"Well, I'm not," Barbara said, dropping the whip to the deck. "If you think I'm going to whip you, beloved mistress, you have another think coming!"

Speaking very softly Susan said, "If you do not, Barbara Jensen, you'll no longer be able to stay here at the apartment. It's vitally necessary that you do this. Darling Barbara, please ask Colette about me. She'll tell you that we were both raised on whippings. I was even the one who taught Jeff how to use a whip to beat me. And, my darling, you've absorbed countless strokes. Even God Himself is impressed with your endurance. Well, darling slave, I can take it, too. Now please! I don't want to have to send you away."

Barbara realized that tears were flowing from Susan's eyes as she molded her back to the post and waited.

With a series of very quick movements the whip uncoiled and then struck as quickly and as ruthlessly as a striking snake. In just seconds there were three cuts across her left tit and then, flipping the whip handle from her right hand to her left she struck twice more, this time slicing open Susan's right. Glancing down Susan saw that each nipple was sliced across its center. Every time the whip cut her, all Susan did was to gasp and then take a deep breath.

After five strokes, she turned and faced the post. When she did, she did what Sheila had done. Holding her tits in her hands she used them to paint her blood all over the post. Then she worked it into the wood grain by wriggling her body against the smooth post. She just ignored the agonizing pain that still seared her chest and was made far worse by the contact.

Hugging the post, again Barbara lashed her twice across her right shoulder swinging right-handed and then three times across the left. Dropping the whip, Barbara dropped to her knees and began to weep.

Susan was almost instantly on her knees beside her and hugging her tightly. "Please hold me tightly, darling Barbara. I need it so badly!"

Looking up, Barbara wrapped her arms around the girl and felt her hands on Susan's bleeding cuts. "Don't move your hands, my darling," Susan insisted. "It feels so good to have you squeeze me right on the cuts."

Then Susan eased back and said, "Thank you for the perfect discipline, Mistress. It served as a very badly needed reminder to me to show more consideration for others than I've been doing."

The two girls got to their feet and arm in arm, went back into the house to where Kelly and Colette had been waiting.

They took a shower together with Barbara carefully washing out all of the cuts on Susan's body and then, to her delight, kissing each one whispering as she did, "I'm so sorry I hurt you, beloved mistress."

Susan just reveled in both the kisses and the pain. After putting painkilling ointment and salve on each cut they again began to dress Barbara for her wedding. As they were putting the final touches on her Caitlin appeared now dressed in her lovely flower girl's dress.

At that point Barbara, who was now completely dressed except for her wedding gown itself, dropped to her stocking-covered knees before Susan and said, "Mistress, I know you've been planning on being my matron of honor. And as the bride's best friend, it's only right."

Tears began to appear at the corners of her eyes as she continued, "But, beloved mistress, would you mind terribly if I asked someone else to be my maid of honor in your stead? With your permission — and yours also, Mistress Fitzpatrick — I would like Caitlin to be my maid of honor. Would you permit it?"

Susan just dropped to her knees, took Barbara's face between her hands and concentrated on communicating the greatest love possible. Again ignoring the cuts on Susan's breasts and shoulders, Barbara again held her as tightly as she could while the two girls' lips just melted together.

To the other women, there was just the visible power of the kisses being exchanged. "My God!" Kelly breathed, "anyone else but these two would be dead!"

When the two reluctantly eased apart, Kelly asked, practically, "But what will the priest say? Won't he have a bird? Won't he feel we're making a travesty of the sacrament of matrimony?"

"If he knows what's good for him, he won't!" Susie declared, appearing again in midair. "The Boss thinks it's absolutely the greatest thing he could possibly imagine."

Floating over toward Caitie who was still speechless with surprise she asked, "What do you think of the idea, darling Caitlin? Your fan club thinks it's utterly great!"

"I'm overjoyed," Caitie said softly. Going to Barbara she dropped to her hands and knees and kissed the girl's feet. "Beloved Barbara, you are honoring me above all women. There are no words that I can say. Only that I'm utterly overjoyed!"

Then she looked up and grinned her adorable impish grin and added, "Can I consider this a dividend on my investment in your mink coat?"

Barbara scooped the girl up and kissed her lovingly. Then Susie told them to take Caitlin back to the rectory, introduce her to the priest and the pastor and instruct them to look into her eyes. Although puzzled, they knew Susie well enough now to know that the diminutive naked angel always had a good reason for any suggestion.

Susan finally lowered the wedding gown around Barbara's head and then smoothed the beautiful dress on her perfect body. Then she fastened a triple strand of perfectly matched pearls around her neck and put magnificent diamond studs in her ear lobes.

"And where did these come from, Mistress?" Barbara asked. "They're utterly magnificent!"

"They represent the least little payment on all of the things you've done for Jeff and me, for all of the pain you've suffered, for your cheer, for your myriad kindnesses, for your thoughtfulness ... Because Jeff and I love you so very, very much! Okay?"

Barb kissed her quickly and disappeared for a moment.

Returning, she knelt before Caitlin and said, "Darling Caitlin, it's traditional that the bride gives her maid of honor a memento of the wedding. Sweetheart, I can't tell you how happy and proud you've made me by consenting to be my maid of honor. I have this small gift as a token of my love and my gratitude. I so hope that you like it." With that she gave the girl a small jewelry box.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.