Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Steve Sloan was awakened by sunlight coming in the window. He was about to jump out of bed with a start — he’d slept later than he had in years — when he realized he was not alone. Relaxing again, he recalled the events of the previous day ... and night. Looking down, he felt a wonderful sense of happiness as he looked at Barbara’s face on his shoulder. He realized his hand was cupping her marvelously firm tit and her body was molded to his along its entire length, from shoulder to waist to hip to thigh to knee.

Studying her, he was struck with her incredible beauty ... and innocence. Sniffing, he became aware of her marvelous fragrance that now permeated everything. God, she’s beautiful! he thought. Even with her eyes closed, her eyelashes are so long and dense. They’re like utterly gorgeous little fans on her cheeks. Not knowing what else to do, he squeezed her tit as gently as he could just to see what would happen.

Barbara’s left cheek was against his shoulder so her face was oriented towards his. The instant he squeezed, her eyes opened and were focused on his. Without moving she said softly, “Good morning, beloved master. How may your slave serve you this morning? Would you like me to suck you off, or... ?”

“I want you on top of me, Slave,” he interrupted imperiously. With his powerful right arm he lifted to indicate to her what he had in mind.

Barb just rolled to her left and rolled on top of him. As soon as she was settled, she pulled the covers up to cover them both, then rested her chin on the backs of her hands that she’d folded across his broad chest. Feeling his wiry chest hair against her tender breasts gave her an idea. Lifting up her torso, she began to move her tits in a circular motion. Only her nipples contacted the hair on his chest. Instantly her nipples, engorged to begin with, extended even more. The sexual stimulation was both thrilling and frustrating. The stimulation made her realize how badly she wanted him to take her. Nevertheless, she continued to rotate her body on his.

“What are you doing, Slave?” he demanded.

“Oh ... nothing, Master,” she replied vaguely. Then, without altering her movements, she seemed to think for a moment and added, “That’s not true, Master. I’m digging in your chest. But since I’m only using my nipples, I can’t make any really big holes. I hope that you don’t mind. I would dig in the sandbox, but we don’t have one, and even if we did, it’s too cold to play outside in it, anyway.” With her eyes as big as saucers she repeated, “I truly hope that you don’t mind.”

Steve wrapped his arms around her and squeezed. To his amazement, she was able to use her incredible strength — strength he had no idea she had — to keep far enough away from his chest to continue rotating her breasts in spite of his efforts to squeeze her to him. Finally she allowed her arms to collapse and just rubbed her cheek against his chest while he hugged her tightly.

“I adore you, Barbara Jensen,” he whispered. “Last night was the best night I can ever remember. Was it good for you?”

By now Barbara was just lying with her cheek flat against his broad chest and was just savoring the wonderful feeling of being held so closely. Without lifting her head she said, “My perfect master, it couldn’t have been better. It was the finest night I’ve ever spent in my entire life! I can’t count the number of times I awakened to feel your great hand covering my tit while your arm held me close to your side. It was wonderful!”

With that Steve suddenly threw the covers towards the bottom of the bed baring them both. But Barb was still on top of him when he whacked her bottom hard with one hand and said, “That’s as it may be, Slave, but in the meantime, we have lots of things to do. Now get up!”

With a grin and a giggle, she leaped from the bed and dashed into the bathroom. After relieving herself and brushing her teeth she went on out through the outer door to the pool deck, dove in, and began to swim laps. Steve was right behind her. After waiting for her to complete one lap, he dove in and they companionably moved up and down the pool. After a while he called a halt and challenged her to a race at 200 meters. When she asked the stakes he told her it was twenty lashes against a wish.

Barbie quickly agreed. After setting the automatic starter/timer, Steve climbed on a starting box and looked at the girl on the adjacent box. Although the temperature was in the low teens — New York was in the grip of an Arctic cold wave — she seemed totally unconcerned. As the synthesized voice gave the starting sequence, she smoothly took her mark and fired off the box the same instant the buzzer sounded. With the electronic equipment, even one-thousandth of a second sooner would have triggered the false-start recall.

Steve Sloan knew he was in the best shape of his life. Moreover, he had raced competitively at West Point and knew he was even faster now than he was then. As he drove down the pool he wondered what excuse to use to keep from whipping Barbara when he beat her. But as he prepared for his flip turn, he was shocked to find her passing him going the other way. Knowing he was swimming at his best pace, he concentrated on making perfect turns and getting the strongest-possible kick off each one. In the fifty-meter pool, 200 meters is only four lengths or two full laps.

As he pounded down the straight for the last fifty he realized there was no other sound in the pool. When he touched, he found Barbie out of the pool and offering him her hand. When he weakly shook his head and raised his hand — he’d been going as fast as he could — she took it and easily pulled him out of the pool. As they headed for the sauna he realized that she wasn’t even breathing hard. Once inside the hut, he poured water on the hot rocks and sat down on the bench. Barb came over, lay down on the bench and used his thigh as a pillow. For his part, he began to stroke her belly and her breasts while she just mewed with pleasure.

After the sauna, they dropped into the refrigerated pool, then worked out on the exercise machines, and finally showered. When he told her that they should be dressed again that day, although she quickly stuck out her tongue, she put on the beautifully worn Levi’s again. Checking the clock she was amused to find that it was not yet even seven-thirty. While she prepared a magnificent breakfast for them, Steve was fooling with a VCR and the TV in their kitchen. When they sat down to eat, he hit the play button on the VCR remote. Only then did she realize that they were watching a video tape of their earlier race. Steve grinned and reminded her that men never outgrow their need for toys, the toys just get more expensive.

Barbie watched the tape with great interest. Although Susan — and Susie — had provided intensive coaching, she’d never actually seen herself swim. The electronic equipment controlling the video camera and the taping equipment left nothing to be desired. For example it showed Barb going off simultaneously with the buzzer. It had the capability to show a swimmer the time lag — in thousandths of a second — from the buzzer to her dive. Steve shook his head in dismay when he learned that his lag was nearly a full tenth of a second.

Watching the tape he just whistled softly and said, “Barbara Jensen, that’s the most perfect 200 meters I’ve ever seen. You’re utterly unbelievable!” Checking the time he added, shaking his head, “And you just set a new world’s record! Lady, in the sprints times move in hundredths. You managed to take more than two full seconds off the record.

“And your form! Good grief. Every ounce of your energy is moving you through the water. There isn’t the slightest waste effort. You’re unreal.” Then he looked at her, shook his head and said, “But ... but ... but I could have sworn you almost drowned that first day in the pool — and that was only sixty days ago.”

“I did,” she said with a grin. “Almost drown, that is.”

“But how... ? Why... ?”

She dropped her eyes and whispered, “So you’d like me. And ... and ... and if God blesses me above all women by allowing me to carry your babies, I know you want them to be like you: handsome, strong, brilliant ... I ... I ... I don’t want them to be ashamed of their mother.”

Then she raised her eyes, looked at him and said, “I’m sorry I won, Master, but ... but ... but I didn’t want my blood on your lovely bed. I know I could sleep on the floor beside you, of course, but I’m really too selfish. After last night, my beloved master, I want to sleep close beside you every night.”

Then she pulled herself up as straight as she could in her chair and added, “Master, I want you to know that I adore Susan Sloan. I love her and I respect her. Nevertheless, the idea of you marrying me is utterly ridiculous. Now I’ve been thinking about it, and nothing would thrill me more than to bear your children. What I was thinking was that I could get pregnant and give birth. If you liked the child, you could keep it. Otherwise, we could put it out for adoption—”

“You will like hell!” Susie exclaimed as she materialized standing on the table. Then she floated over to Barbara, kissed her full on the lips, then floated back to the tabletop.

Glaring at Steve she said, “Do you realize what you have sharing your bed? Do you realize that Barbara Jensen is female perfection in the same class as Andy Taylor and Susan Collins? She really is. The Boss was really happy last night, too.” Turning towards Barbara she continued, “He was really funny. He couldn’t see how you could keep Steve out of your cunt last night.

“I told Him that first, you had drained him nearly dry, and second, poor Steve still doesn’t quite know how it’s done. He said he was sure he could figure it out, and as for being drained, lying next to your softness and smelling the incredible fragrance of your body, it would restore life to a guy who has been dead for a month! He thinks you’re really neat!”

Barbara’s eyes were as wide as saucers. Pointing upward she stammered, “He? You mean... ?” She just pointed straight up.

Nodding her head solemnly with her eyes wide Susie replied, “Sure do.” Then she glared and added, “And there will be no more talk of children out of wedlock, hear?” With that the sprite disappeared as suddenly as she had appeared.

“Wow!” Barbara said softly. “I guess I was told, wasn’t I?” Reaching across she took his hand, raised it up to her lips and kissed its back. Then she just held it in both of hers.

“What did you just do?” Steve asked.

“I kissed your magnificent hand,” she replied. “It’s so big and strong. Whenever it cracks across my face I feel a few more teeth loosen.” Then, while she kneaded it with her own strong fingers she added, “It will feel so neat on my bare bottom, too.” Looking at him wide-eyed she said, “You’ll spank me at least once a week, won’t you? Kelly Fitzpatrick says its really the best thing to keep a woman’s attention ... focused on her husband ... on important things.”

Steve just shook his head, not knowing how to react.

With the breakfast dishes done and the apartment cleaned, Barb turned her attention to the Collins apartment. Although everything was already immaculate, she had a routine that she followed which even included putting out fresh-cut flowers throughout the apartment. When Steve teased her, pointing out that Jeff and Susan were gone for weeks, she just said that it was her job, first of all, and second, there was always a chance visitors might stop by. Susan would be utterly mortified if her home was not presentable. Steve just laughed.

Then at three o’clock there was a call from building security announcing visitors: Andy Taylor and party. Barb just stuck out her tongue at him as she scrambled out of her jeans and into her uniform. When the doorbell rang, she opened the door and greeted the visitors. Now all Barb was wearing was a large white bow set on the back of her head and a tiny white one pinned to her pubic patch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.