Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

As Susan slowly awakened she found herself, as usual, in Jeff's strong arms. His hand was cupping her right tit while her right hand was on top of his, holding it in position. When she opened her eyes she found herself looking into the most beautiful pair of blue eyes she'd ever seen. Suddenly things started to come back to her. She was married! And this was her new mother, Andy Taylor.

"Good morning, my darling daughter," Andy whispered. "How do you feel on the morning following your wedding? You're supposed to hurt all over, feel very stiff and sore, and get violently ill at the thought of a man coming near your cunt. Or at least have a major-league headache! Is that the way you feel?"

Moving as carefully as she could to keep from awakening Jeff, she found she just felt great and said as much to her new mother.

"Damn!" Andy whispered. Then she grinned and said, "My darling, now is the very best time of the entire day for me. The very first thing I do each day is to take Jack between my thighs while I'm mostly still sleeping. It's just so slow and scrumptious and..." She just shook her head and concluded, "It's just plain great! That's what it is: It's just plain great. Want to try?"

Very carefully Susan moved her head so she was looking at Jeff's sleeping face. Then she gave his hand which was cupping her tit the lightest possible squeeze.

Instantly his eyes opened and he found himself looking into Susan's. "My darling bride," he murmured. Then he rolled over and found her legs were already spread wide to welcome him. Still nearly half asleep, he eased his hard cock into her tiny cunt that was already wet with her fluids. Moving slowly he worked his cock all around her marvelous tightness, then began taking the longest possible strokes while moving as slowly as he could.

"My darling, this is exquisite!" she exclaimed. "But where does it all go? Jeff, you're so incredibly big. And your cock penetrating my slave's cunt feels so utterly marvelous..." Then she screamed as she reached her first orgasm of the morning.

Andy just sat on the bed and watched the two. Her eyes reflected the great warmth and love she felt as she watched the perfect young couple worship each other with their bodies. While she watched, she gently stroked her love bud and yearned to have Jack's huge cock probing her insides, too. Finally, after Jeff had held Susan in continuous orgasm for nearly thirty minutes, he drove in to his root and exploded with a rush of cum that flooded her insides and even forced its way past his huge cock. Again, both lost consciousness as Susan's vagina worked like a vacuum pump to try to suck his scrotum dry. Andy grinned, rearranged the unconscious bodies on the bed and just waited.

They recovered consciousness together. Sue stretched then turned, kissed Jeff warmly and said, "Thank you, darling master. That was utterly scrumptious!"

Just then there was a soft knock at the door and Caitlin came in, followed by John Taylor. Both children were naked, but Caitie was carrying a tiny bundle in her arms. To Andy she said with the most impish grin, "Gram, this is yours."

Taking it in her arms, Andy pulled back the receiving blanket revealing the most beautiful little baby Susan and Jeff had ever seen. A tiny hand came out from the blanket, the infant gooed and reached for Andy's nipple.

"She's all washed, powdered, and dry, Gram," Caitie whispered. "And she's so perfect!"

The baby's mouth was now locked on Andy's luscious nipple and it was enjoying its breakfast. When the baby drained Andy's left tit and she was about to put it on her right, she saw Susan looking at the baby wistfully. With an incredibly warm smile, Andy asked Susan if she would like to hold the infant.

Startled, Susan didn't know what to do. But then she reached out and said, "May I?" Cradling the baby in her arms she hugged it to her breast. Seeing her lovely pink nipple in its usual engorged state the baby locked its mouth around it. The three of them all laughed when they saw a look of disappointment flash across the infant's face.

Andy quickly scooped her up and put her against her tit. Speaking very softly so as not to disturb the baby she said, "That was a pretty dirty trick to pull on a tiny infant, wasn't it? Good grief! Susan, you have the most perfectly-formed golden tit with the neatest little nipple ... but nothing happens." With a very warm smile, Andy very gently pulled the blanket back to more fully reveal her face and head, then said, "This is Christine Taylor — or she will be when we have her christening. But you can call her Chris or Christy."

"But ... but how old is she?" Susan asked.

"A week or ten days — something like that," Andy replied casually.

Then Caitlin interjected, "If Gram sounds a little casual about it, it's only because she is. Sue, you won't believe what the Taylor women do. Honest, you won't. First, I guess Johnny was the only one of us to be born in a hospital. Now, whenever someone is going to drop a baby, whichever women are at home will help out. Usually they use the exercise room — they just spread a plastic sheet on the floor to keep the blood off the mats — and then just drop the infant. The mother, lying on her back, will hold the baby by its feet, spank the hell out of it to start it breathing, and just cradle it in her arms while she expels the afterbirth."

She grinned and added, "That's what Mommy will be doing in a week or so, too."

"Mommy?" Susan asked, incredulous. "You don't mean ... Kelly? That's impossible!"

"No, Sue, really it's not. Mostly you can tell when a Taylor woman is getting close to delivery — they have a hard time buttoning their Levi's. But not my mommy or Gram." She giggled and added, "Would you believe it? My mother has no maternity clothes — and never has had any. She says they look terminally tacky and she refuses to wear them. Besides, her body is so utterly gorgeous — it's just like yours, Sue. But honest, she really is in the ninth month of another pregnancy." Then the girl made the cutest face, and shook her head. "There's a terribly dull sameness to Fitzpatrick children, though. We all have mops of dark wavy hair that we sort of fix with a Mixmaster, blue eyes and medium complexions. But anyway, it will keep me supplied with Mom's delicious breast milk for a few more months."

By this time Christy had fallen asleep again. To Susan's surprise, John took the baby from his mother, burped it, and then carried it out of the room. At that point Andy, now resting with her head against the headboard, just tapped her hand on the bed. With a broad grin Caitie jumped on it, rolled on her back and had her head and shoulders on Andy's lap.

The little girl locked her lips on her right tit while the woman just caressed her gorgeous naked body. Susan could hear Andy crooning to the girl, telling her how much she loved her and what a wonderful little girl she really was. Then whispering directly into her ear she told Caitie how much Johnny loved her and how he couldn't wait to be big enough to make love to her. The little girl wriggled in Andy's arms while she just basked in the love contained in her luscious breast milk and her heartwarming words. When the girl fully drained Andy's tit, she carefully licked all around the nipple and the areola.

Then Andy lifted her up so she could kiss her full on the lips. Susan watched in amazement as a visible flow of the purest love just passed between the two women. It was immediately clear to her that almost anyone else alive would pass out if exposed to the raw power of the Taylor love.

"Gram," Caitie asked with her eyes wide, "do you mind that I'm so madly in love with Johnny? Cause if you do..."

Caitlin was kneeling on the bed with her weight back on her heels and her back up straight. Very gently running her fingertips over the girl's body Andy slowly shook her head. "My darling, how could I possibly?" Now her brilliant blue eyes became intensely penetrating as she concentrated on communicating something very important to the little girl. "Honey, you do know how much I adore your mother, don't you?"

"When you two are together, the flow of pure love would kill any other two people alive," the girl replied. "But yes, Gram, you sure do love her."

"And, my darling Caitlin, you're the first fruit of those perfect loins. But beyond that your body and your spirit have been tempered in the flames of incredible pain. It could have destroyed you, darling, but instead it has made you even stronger. Coupled with your incredible passion and your utterly perfect body..."

Andy just slowly shook her head and murmured, "My poor son! What kind of a chance did he ever have? You were only about three months old and Johnny was almost four years old. When he looked into your cradle, you flashed your brilliant blue eyes and waved your perfect little hand. It was all over for him right then." Then hugging the girl tightly to her body Andy asked, "Was that fair?"

"Gram!" Caitie protested, "What does 'fair' have to do with anything? We're talking about something important: getting the best father for my children." With that she raised her nose in the air, sniffed and exclaimed, "'Fair', indeed!"

"I love her so much, Jeffrey Collins. Will you buy her for me?" Susan asked.

Shaking his head sadly he replied, "I'm sorry, my darling. I'm afraid you're going to have to make your own." Continuing to shake his head he added, "But it's worse than that, adorable slave. Ours are likely to be blue-eyed blondes. There's not much chance of having one with that utterly gorgeous dark wavy hair."

Susan snuggled closely against him and tipped her head up for a kiss. When he responded by melting his lips to hers she just wriggled even closer and murmured, "That sounds so neat, Jeff. I love being your adorable slave." Twisting her head to look into his eyes she asked, "Can I still be your slave, my love?"

"You have to be," he replied. "Colette won't be here much longer. Then who will do the cooking?" As he said it, though, Susan noticed that he suddenly looked thoughtful as if he had discovered an unexpected answer to his question.

Andy left the room with the baby. Looking up they saw Caitlin kneeling beside them and looking at them alertly. When she had their attention she asked, "Susan, did ... did Mr. Collins take you in your ass last night?" When Susan eagerly nodded, she continued, "I guess you liked it then, didn't you? You sure nodded eagerly when I asked."

Raising an eyebrow Susan asked, "And what does Jeff taking me in the ass have to do with anything?"

"Could I see him do it now?" Caitie asked eagerly. "And can I help? Please?" With her eyes wide she continued, "I really do know how."

Susan and Jeff exchanged looks. When Sue nodded eagerly, Jeff just grinned and said okay. Caitlin had already located the nearly-full bottle of musk oil on the night table. Again Susan knelt on the bed with her ass high in the air. Moving between her legs Caitie carefully spread her ass cheeks and started to apply the oil. "Oh, Mr. Collins! What an incredibly perfect little ass. Susan's buns are so wonderfully firm and her bottom hole is so tiny. I'll bet it really grips your cock, doesn't it?"

Then she carefully spread the oil and used her small fingers to work it in past the sphincter. With the greatest sensitivity, she inserted her slim fingers into Susan's anus and worked the opening larger and larger.

"Oh, darling Caitie, that feels so incredibly luscious. And now my cunt is starting to run with my fluids in anticipation of Jeff probing my body again with his huge cock."

Quickly moving over to Jeff the little girl carefully oiled his weapon. It was so big and her hands were so small she needed both of them to get completely around it. "Oh, Mr. Collins! What an incredible weapon of love." Reaching below with both hands she cradled his huge scrotum and said, "Oh, it just gets better and better!" Looking up at his eyes Caitie quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him, and said, "Your wife awaits, Mr. Collins. Please make her happy!"

As soon as Jeff took his position, Caitie positioned his huge cock against Susan's sepia ring. Feeling his cock, Sue moved back suddenly and the head of his prick was inside her. Moving as quickly as she could, Caitie slid her head and shoulders under Susan's loins. She sighed with joy as soon as she was able to begin to lick the girl's soaking wet cunt with her tongue. Then when Jeff started to explode with his cock buried to its hilt in Sue's ass, it triggered a mammoth orgasm in her that nearly drowned the little girl in love juices.

Once again, both Susan and Jeff lost consciousness, but since Caitlin was alone with them, it was all she could do to extricate herself from under the weight of their two bodies. Susan and Jeff just remained sprawled on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Caitie started to giggle as the other two slowly regained consciousness and then sorted out their respective pieces and parts. When they were back in their customary position — Susan's head resting on Jeff's shoulder while his hand cradled her tit — She looked at Caitie with her soaking-wet hair and asked, "What happened to you? Did you drown or something?"

With the cutest little grin the two had ever seen she nodded rapidly and said, "Almost! But it was so incredibly neat. Darling Susan, your love juices are even sweeter than my mom's! And you cum in gallons." Then she just ran a finger through her wet hair and proceeded to howl with laughter. At that Susan got out of bed along with Jeff. All three shared a shower. While Susan shampooed Caitie's hair, the little girl carefully washed the others' genitals.

When they went out to the kitchen, they found that Andy and Colette had prepared a magnificent breakfast for them. Then they spent the most magnificently lazy day at the apartment. Following the breakfast, Andy and Susan started to swim. Initially they lazed up and down the pool, but then picked up the pace. Finally, with the others watching in utter amazement, the two women powered the last 200 meters in world-class time. At the end Susan had edged Andy by one-tenth of a second, and missed tying the world record by one-tenth, as well. Jeff just shook his head in utter amazement because the time was recorded from a start on a turn, rather than a dive from the starting box.

The two women only took a few seconds to regain their breath, then popped out of the pool and embraced each other. "You're supposed to let your old mother win!" Andy whispered.

"But, Mommy, I can't," Susan protested. "It's my pool."

Andy pretended to grump and then said she was going to get Jack to build a new pool for them. She had decided that a fifty-meter pool was much nicer than her own twenty-five-meter one. The two women just grinned at each other. Then Susan asked, "Mom, how old are you, anyway?"

"Forty-two," Andy replied casually. "But why do you ask?"

"Because, damn it, forty-two-year-old women can't swim 200 meters in two-tenths of a second off the world record less than two weeks after delivering a baby, is why!"

With her gorgeous blue eyes wide and a completely blank expression on her face, Andy just looked at Susan and said, "Oh." Then the two women just howled with laughter.

Then Colette showed Caitlin and Johnny how to play tennis. With their extraordinary coordination, they rapidly picked up the game. Then, after a barbecue on the deck, Jeff took a nap in a deck chair while Susan and Colette split up and played doubles with the children. In the meantime Andy had picked up the baby and headed home. After tennis, more swimming and showers, they all prepared a gourmet dinner. Even Johnny helped by preparing the salad.

After savoring the meal, Caitlin, now wearing a lovely blue dress that complemented her eyes, said "Thank you so very much, Mr. and Mrs. Collins, for your utterly marvelous hospitality." With a very warm smile she added, "It was particularly nice because it was on the day following your wedding." Her smile turned into a grin and she continued, "I'll bet if we weren't here, you two would have just spent the whole day in bed making passionate love together. You're so beautifully matched, it's just a wonder to behold."

Suddenly her face turned serious. Looking at Susan she said, "Now, would you please do me a tremendous favor? It's really very important to me."

"Of course, honey! What is it?" Susan responded.

"You're going to do it!?" the girl exclaimed, now elated. "You promise?"

"Yes, my darling, I promise." Sue said. "Now what's the promise?"

"You're going to give me a very hard spanking," the little girl responded. "At least twenty spanks on each of my ass cheeks as hard as you can possibly hit."

Susan was utterly stunned. Speechless, she looked across at Jeff with a completely bewildered expression on her face. He shrugged and shook his head, but before he could say a word Johnny Taylor looked at him and said, "Mr. Collins, while Mrs. Collins is spanking Caitlin, please beat me at least as many times." Shaking his head he changed his mind. "No, sir, I'm sorry. That isn't nearly enough. At least thirty on each cheek."

"John Taylor, what are you doing?" Caitlin demanded. "You did absolutely nothing wrong. It was all me. I disobeyed my mother. She told me I wasn't to do anything with respect to the Collins' lovemaking, and most particularly I wasn't supposed to be in bed with them." Glaring at him she continued, "You, John Taylor, were just keeping me company. For what possible reason should you be punished?"

"For not talking you out of it, Caitlin. For not telling the Collins that you were being disobedient," he said firmly.

"Johnny Taylor, you couldn't talk me out of going to prison! You love me too darned much for your own good."

"Besides," the boy continued, "do you think for one minute I could sit here quietly and watch my adorable love being punished severely and do nothing? My darling, it's necessary." Turning to Jeff he said, "Sir, I'll relax my cheeks as much as I possibly can to make them soft for your hand. I don't want you to hurt it or anything. Would you? Please?"

"But why?" Susan protested. "Why us? Why should we have to inflict punishment?"

"That's why it's such a special favor," Caitlin replied. "You see, it should be my mother because she's the one I disobeyed. But, darling Susan, she has scarcely recovered from my brush with death. You saw yourself how she just cracked up when she met you yesterday. If I went home and told Mommy what I had done, she would spank me but it would nearly kill her to do it. In a few more weeks things will be back to normal..."

The little girl grinned and said, "It's always the same way. I take down my pants, lift my skirt, and climb on Mommy's lap. If she's giving me ten, I'll count to five then get down and rearrange my body on her leg so she can more easily spank the other side. Then while I'm crying my eyes out, I'll climb on her lap and kiss away her tears. You see, she's always crying even harder than I am. Then I'll tell her how sorry I am and how much I love her."

Caitie smiled and continued, "The next is the best part. Mommy picks me up in her arms — she's incredibly powerful, by the way — and carries me into her bedroom. There she strips off my clothes, strips off her own, puts an anaesthetic ointment on my buns and then hugs me tightly to her breast. I'll be lying on top of her, using her glorious tits for a pillow. We'll both go to sleep that way, and we're usually still there when Daddy gets home. Then, while he's quietly fucking Mommy to make her feel better, she'll tell him what I did wrong."

Shaking her head she said, "The worst of all, though, is when I disobey Daddy and he has to spank me. I told you yesterday that he can't let his emotions out. Punishing me almost kills the poor guy..." Lowering her voice she said, "I guess that's why I'm extra good with Daddy. It's not that I love him any more — it's impossible for me to love either parent more than I do — but he can't take it the way Mommy can..."

Then with a big smile — but Susan could see concern in her eyes — Caitie slipped off her lovely pants, pulled her skirt up to her waist and lay across Susan's lap. Then she turned her head and said, "I'm so sorry, Susan. I hope you don't hurt your hand. But I'm making my buns as soft as I possibly can." As she said it, she quickly turned her head away, but not quickly enough for Sue to miss the tears forming in her eyes.

Looking up, she almost cried watching Johnny Taylor take off his shoes and socks, pants, then his shorts. "Sometimes I accidentally kick out," he said softly, "So its better if I'm barefoot." Then he lay across Jeff's lap, visibly relaxed his asscheeks and just waited without moving a muscle.

"What do we do now, darling?" Jeff asked.

It was all Susan could do to keep from laughing. Here were two of the most adorable children in the world lying bare-assed over her lap and Jeff's. She just shook her head and said softly, "My darling, I think this must be training for becoming parents ourselves."

Looking down she saw the utter perfection of the little girl's bottom. The skin was as soft as satin and was an all-over golden brown reflecting all the time the little girl spent naked in the sun. Susan just slowly stroked the girl's satin-smooth bottom provoking sighs of joy from her. Meanwhile, Jeff just watched her, not knowing what to do with Johnny. After caressing Caitie's bottom, Susan smacked it with all her might, provoking an immediate yelp of pain. Susan just continued moving her hand ever-so-lightly over Caitie's bottom but then at random intervals smacked the girl as hard as she could.

"Please don't!" the little girl screamed. "Oh please stop it, darling Susan," she pleaded. "This is something I can't stand. Just hit me ... No! Take me out on the deck and whip my body. I'll hug your gorgeous whipping post while you strip the skin off my back. Please! But not what you're doing..." The little girl screamed again as Susan's hand hit her hard.

While caressing her now-fiery bottom Susan asked, "Caitie, I don't understand. When you were dying, you were enduring pain far greater than what I'm inflicting. Not only did you never cry, you laughed, joked, and tried your best to cheer up your friends. What's changed?"

"Oh, darling Susan, everything has changed," the poor girl wailed. "That was suffering. This is punishment."

Then the girl was quiet for a few minutes during which time Susan inflicted six more very hard smacks. "But do you know what?" the girl asked through her tears. "This is the most effective punishment I've ever had. Ever! In my whole life!"

Suddenly the girl pulled herself up from her lap, wrapped her arms around Susan's neck and proceeded to kiss her with every bit of power and passion she could possibly unleash. Caught unawares for a moment, Susan quickly responded in kind. The girl and the young woman just clung to each other while the purest love flowed between them.

When Caitlin eased her hold she moved just far enough away to be able to look into Susan's eyes. Then she whispered, "Susan Collins, I utterly adore you. Thank you for the finest punishment I've ever had. Can we continue now? Exactly the way you've been going? And in spite of my cries and tears?"

Susan lightly kissed the tip of the girl's lovely little nose, then put her back over her lap. By now the count was up to twenty-four. After one more very hard spank she told Caitie to move to the other side so she could more easily spank her other cheek. With tears streaming from her eyes she did what was asked. While she proceeded, Susan looked over and saw Jeff was doing the very same thing with Johnny Taylor.

Finally, it was over. Caitie knelt across Susan's lap and kissed away her tears. Susan had been steadily crying at the thought of hurting this darling young girl. Looking up, Susan found she utterly adored her husband. He had the boy in his arms and was just holding him tightly. It was so obvious that, at age twelve, Johnny so desperately wanted to be a man and not cry. Jeff just held him tightly with his head in his shoulder while he pretended not to hear the boy's sniffles.

Then he set the boy on his feet, helped him get dressed and then shook his hand solemnly. "John Taylor, may I call you my friend? Would you please call me, Jeff? All of my friends do."

Susan just hugged Caitie and then, forgetting the terrible beating the girl's bottom had just had, sat her on her lap and wrapped her arms around her while they both watched the exchange between Jeff and Johnny.

"Your friend?" Johnny exclaimed. "You'd like me to be ... your friend?" he stammered. "Oh, Mr ... Jeff... ? nothing would thrill me more! Oh, yes sir, I would love to have you think of me as your friend."

Jeff took the boy's still-small hand into his big one and squeezed it. The boy's eyes widened but then he recognized that he was being asked to grip hands, he did. As soon as he squeezed Jeff's hand, Jeff wrapped his left arm around the boy and pulled him into a close embrace.

Suddenly Susan remembered the degree to which she'd bruised Caitie's bottom. "Darling, you can't sit there," she insisted.

"Why not, Sue?" Caitie asked looking up at her with a very hurt expression on her face.

"Because you've just been brutally beaten," she protested. "There's no way you can sit on your buns after the beating you just suffered."

"Darling Susan" the little girl whispered, "this is the very best part. Of course my bottom hurts. But this is a part of the punishment: It's supposed to hurt. And it's supposed to be bruised and change colors. And, my darling Susan, it was the very finest punishment I've ever experienced in my whole life."

Then with the cutest and most impish little grin Sue had ever seen she continued, "Your children and Jeff's are either going to be very good or they're going to have a very painful experience whenever they sit down. You're just great!" Then after turning her body to be able to speak directly into Susan's ear she whispered, "But what should I do for John? He accepted punishment when he didn't do anything wrong."

"Darling Caitie," Susan whispered, "now you do what women have been doing for eons for men who have defended them. Go to him, take him in your arms, and then play it by ear!"

Ignoring the very severe pain in her bottom, Caitlin slid off Susan's lap, pulled up her pants, and went to John Taylor. Holding him with her arms around his neck she said softly, "My darling, you were so brave! Is there anything I can do to try to make it up to you? Anything at all?" she asked. Then she pulled his head down, wrapped her arms around his neck and melted her lips to his. Meanwhile, she was trying to mold her slender body to his.

Looking across at Jeff, Susan could see him form words without making a sound. He asked, "Are girls born knowing how to twist men around their fingers, or are they trained that way?"

Sue just grinned and replied in the same silent manner, "We're born that way, but we practice a lot, too."

When the two finally broke their embrace, Caitlin ran to the phone, called her mother, and told her, first, how disobedient she'd been, but, second, how Susan had already inflicted the most effective punishment she'd ever received. Finishing, she said, "Mommy, I won't be able to sit down comfortably for weeks! And my poor buns! They're going to be every color of the rainbow. You won't believe how hard Susan Collins can hit."

Then the girl was silent for a few moments, then added, "You won't have to spank me, too, will you, Mommy? I'm really awfully sore." Then holding the receiver out to Susan she said, "Mommy would like to speak to you."

Starting right in Kelly Fitzpatrick said, "Congratulations, Susan Collins, and welcome to motherhood. But you have to tell me what you did. Whatever it was, you certainly put the fear of God in my eldest child."

Susan just looked at Caitlin and pointed to the door. The little girl took Johnny's hand and went off in the direction of the library. When she was sure the girl was out of earshot, she said, "I caressed her little buns, but then at random intervals I hit her as hard as I could. The poor little kid never knew when the next spank would come, so she couldn't prepare herself." She paused and then added, "Incidentally, she has the smoothest little ass I've ever felt in my life. Is that inherited from her mother, too?"

Kelly giggled and replied, "Mommy always said I have a marvelously squeezable ass. I guess Caitlin does take after me ... At least a little."

"A little?" Sue exclaimed. "She's a physical duplicate — or soon will be. Kelly, she's an utterly incredible little doll. You and Kevin are so lucky." Then she paused and said, "Incidentally, your daughter said you're about to drop another baby. Is that true?"

"I guess so," Kelly replied, sounding bored with the whole idea. "But why don't you send Caitie home now? The contractions are coming about every thirty seconds and she did say she wanted to be here to see this one come out..."

"Kelly Fitzpatrick, are you in labor?" Susan demanded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.