Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

It was a month later, and a Saturday morning. As Jeff emerged from sleep he again became aware that his right hand was cupping Susan’s gorgeous tit, while her hair was spread out in a golden fan on his shoulder. Her head was cocked so she was facing him. Looking down he realized how incredibly beautiful she was, even in her sleep. Her long lashes are so beautiful against her cheeks, he thought. Then he gave her tit the slightest possible squeeze.

Instantly her eyes were open and focused on him. “Good morning, my beloved master,” she whispered. “And how may your worthless slave serve you this morning?” While Jeff pretended to think, Susan just rolled over so she was lying on top of him. Folding her arms high on his chest, she rested her chin on them and just looked at him.

Jeff reached down, took her buns in his hands and squeezed them hard. All she did was wriggle her cunt against his body and make a wonderfully happy noise. “Would my master like a bun for breakfast? Broiled, or perhaps fried? There’s no fat, sir, though, so I’m not really sure how it would taste. Or perhaps a tit?”

Slowly shaking his head he took her under her armpits and lifted her up so her face was right above his own. Very slowly he lowered her until their lips just met. Then he continued to hold her that way as their lips moved slowly and gently against each other’s. To both of them it was an utterly thrilling sensation. Jeff just held her suspended above him while their kiss continued. All the while Susan was holding her entire body in a perfect horizontal line to add to his pleasure. Finally he very gently lowered her back down to his chest.

When her head was again resting on the back of her hands she whispered, “My beloved master is becoming a show-off!” Then she again lifted herself up, rested on her elbows and looked at him. “That reminds me: My darling, why are you spending so much time working out? It’s a slave’s duty to make her body attractive for her master. But what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to protect myself,” he replied. “Slave Susan, you’re the most perfect female in the world. But beyond that, you’re constantly striving to make yourself even more perfect, so I felt I had to do something to try to become worthy of you.”

His last words caused her eyes to open wide and she would have raised herself even higher but he was holding her too tightly. But his words just did not compute. Very gently he pulled her head back down to his chest and held it there. Taking the hint, Susan sighed deeply, wriggled her body on his and almost instantly fell back to sleep lying on top of him.

As she slept, Jeff thought of his good fortune. Although his cock was now as rigid as a telephone pole — it always was when Susan was on him — it was between her thighs. Occasionally she would move her legs together, trap his cock between them, but then relax. Jeff was never able to discover if she was doing it intentionally or unconsciously. All he did know was that the sensation was utterly marvelous.

Jeff’s head was resting on two pillows. After pulling up the covers and pulling them close around Susan’s neck — when he did she wriggled with delight although she was sound asleep — he studied the girl who now owned his heart. He could feel her breath on his chest whenever she exhaled. Even that felt warm and wonderful. She’s so innocent, he thought. But that’s it! he exclaimed to himself. She has the innocence and the purity of a small child. Susan Andrews is simply perfect! he decided. Then he allowed his eyes to close and in just moments he had again fallen asleep.

He was awakened later by the most extraordinary feeling on his chest. Opening his eyes he found Susan had raised her chest above his and had just her nipples in contact with the coarse hair on his chest. As she moved her body it was obvious that she was suffering from a terrible sexual torment.

“What are you doing, Slave?” he asked quietly.

“I’m excavating on your chest, beloved master,” she replied with a gasp. “Soon it’ll be even more bloody than mine was that first night I was here. But since I’m digging with my nipples, I don’t think any permanent damage will be done.”

Suddenly, she could take it no longer and just dropped back on his chest. After catching her breath, again she moved up on his body so her mouth was again directly over his, and again she lowered herself so their lips barely made contact. When both of them were again breathless, she asked, “Breakfast, my darling master? A tit? A piece of my ass? What would you like, beloved sir?”

This was something else Jeff had learned: Never joke with Susan about his wants. He had come to the conclusion that if he said he wanted one of her tits for breakfast, she would have it cut off before he had the chance to tell her he was teasing.

Finally he believed that there was literally nothing this magnificent woman wouldn’t do for him. He just easily lifted her off him. Pretending to pout at him, she got out of bed and pretended to stagger to the bathroom. With a grin, Jeff got up and followed her in. This was something else that amazed him. Every other girl he had ever met was an incredible slob, particularly in the bathroom. Susan was immaculate in everything she did. After brushing their teeth, they got into the shower and took turns soaping and scrubbing the other. As he worked on her gorgeous body Jeff thought it was one of his favorite times of the whole day. When they finished, Jeff quickly shampooed his hair while Susan began on hers. There being so much more of hers, though, she’d scarcely started when he was finished. Getting out of the shower he began to shave while she finished her hair.

He was just finishing when she emerged from the shower. “Beloved master,” she asked, “are we dressing this morning?” When Jeff cocked his head, thought for a moment, and then quickly shook it, she said, “Neat!”

With her hair only towel-dried she flipped an elastic over her ponytail and left the bathroom. A few minutes later he found her at the range in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Coming up behind her, he squeezed one of her asscheeks hard.

Without even turning her head she asked, “Darling master, why do you always squeeze my buns like this?”

“Because it feels so great when I do, darling slave. It’s so sleek and firm, yet so yielding. Your skin is like satin. I squeeze it because it feels so good,” he repeated.

This time she turned, beamed a brilliant smile at him and said, “That’s neat! I’m so happy that my body is now attractive to you.”

They spent a delightfully idle day around the penthouse. However, idle for them would have represented a nearly-impossible level of exercise for anyone else. But, in fact, neither was working at all hard. They ended the afternoon with a two-mile swim and then a sauna. When they finished in the sauna, Susan jumped feet first into the refrigerated pool right outside it. Its purpose was to close the pores quickly. Since it was August and quite hot, Jeff didn’t feel at all chilled standing naked outside the sauna house.

Susan was about to vault out of the pool when he said, “Slave, why don’t you stay in that nice cool water for a while?” She just shook her head but did exactly what he said even though the water was refrigerated to thirty-eight degrees Fahrenheit. He waited thirty seconds and clapped his hands. An instant later she was out of the water. This time Jeff took her into his arms and then back into the hot sauna. As he held her he could hear her teeth chattering and could feel how cold her skin was. The reality was that a person could die of exposure in water of that temperature in just over one minute.

“Thank you, beloved master,” she said in a muffled voice. “Holding me tightly like this feels so wonderful.”

“But if I hadn’t ordered you to freeze your ass off it wouldn’t have been necessary, either, would it?”

She lifted her head from his chest, looked directly into his eyes and said, “But, my darling, it gave you pleasure. That’s the only thing that counts with me.”

And Jeff knew that her words were nothing but the simple truth.

After taking turns massaging each other, Jeff ended it by carefully spreading musk oil over every inch of Susan’s magnificent body. The substance, the base for all top perfumes, accentuates all other odors. Since he adored the incredibly fresh and clean natural scent of her body, pure musk oil was the only perfume she ever used. What she didn’t realize was that heightening her beautiful natural fragrance created the world’s most beautiful perfume.

That night they were scheduled to attend a very formal dinner-dance. Although normally white tie, since it was August and very warm, Jeff was able to get away with a white dinner jacket. Susan was wearing an utterly magnificent full-length ball gown of pure white silk chiffon. Its strapless neckline plunged deep into the val between her breasts and then dropped down so that it was totally backless. In fact, the back dove so deep it exposed the beginning of the crease between her asscheeks. The engineering involved to keep it up was remarkable. In fact, Jeff knew, the designer relied on Sue’s perfect tits and perfect posture to make it work. When she was dressed, she went to him and asked, “Does my darling master like the dress his loving slave is almost wearing? Does it please him?”

“Since it exposes so much of his darling slave’s gorgeous body, her master approves.” The reality was that word of Susan’s surpassing beauty had been spreading among the women’s fashion fraternity. It didn’t require genius to know that with her perfect figure, incredible beauty and carriage, she would have made a burlap bag haute couture.

Susan thought the whole concept was very funny because, even after her experience with Trudy Carson, she couldn’t believe that she could ever be anything beyond a loving slave. Jeff, on the other hand, recognized it for what it was: the highest possible compliment to her beauty from a group of people to whom beauty was a business and hence people who knew a great deal about it.

With her standing in front of him, Jeff looked down into her incredible eyes. Whenever he did, he had the immediate sensation of drowning in pools of the purest love. Looking at him, she radiated incredible warmth. Slowly he shook his head as he looked at her. In spite of living with her, he couldn’t get used to her truly incredible beauty. Her hair was perfect, her brows were beautiful lines, her eyelashes were incredibly long and full. Her lips, with no lipstick at all, were a brilliant and moist cherry red. He whispered, “My slave has the world’s most kissable lips.”

“Are you sure, my darling master?” she asked softly as she raised her mouth towards his.

Their lips met and Jeff pulled her body close to his mashing her tits against his chest while he worked his lips on hers. Again there was the intense flow of electricity between them. Jeff knew that it was constantly increasing in intensity. Each experience was even better than the one before. He knew that there were few people alive who could take the shocks without passing out. It amused him to think that Susan thought it was just the standard reaction that occurred whenever a man kissed a woman.

When he eased his lips away from hers, he gently placed her head against his shoulder. As soon as he did she nuzzled him and sighed deeply while he just continued to hold her tightly. Holding her this way, Jeff found himself wondering again what it was going to be like to drive his cock into her moist cavity. Slowly he eased away and said, “I’m sure, my lovely slave. They are the most kissable lips.”

Asking her to stand up straight in front of a large mirror, he opened a box behind her back, took out a magnificent diamond necklace and fastened it around her neck. Then he put enormous diamond ear studs in her ear lobes and finally put a matching diamond bracelet around her wrist. Then very carefully he put a handmade lace stole over her shoulders. The white of her gown and her stole beautifully set off the gold of her skin which, in turn, was also featured by the gleam of all the diamonds. Then he was shocked when she grimaced and muttered, “Oh, shit!”

“My darling, what’s wrong?” he asked, genuinely concerned.

“Now I’m like all the other mistresses,” she complained. “Of course, I don’t have my mink yet, but I guess that’s only a matter of time...”

“Mistress, hell!” he exclaimed. “You’re my slave, and don’t you forget it.”

“I’ll try not to, beloved master,” she said softly. “Of course, it would be so much easier to remember if you whipped me regularly. There’s nothing like nice fresh whip cuts to remind a girl of her true station in life.”

“Let it be a challenge to you,” he retorted as he escorted her to the door.

Jeff’s dark green Rolls-Royce limousine was waiting at the curb and his driver, Steve Sloan, was holding the door. “Good evening, Steve,” Susan said, stopping in front of him. “You’re looking so handsome tonight! Thank you so much for driving. I’ll try to be sure that Jeff doesn’t stay too long and keep you up late.”

“Miss Andrews, being able to drive you is an incredible honor. Please just enjoy yourselves. I’ll be waiting.” With that they got in and Steve closed the door.

While he was going around the car, Jeff just shook his head and said, “My darling, you don’t understand, do you? You’re so good, so beautiful and so lovely that people want to do things for you. They love you, my darling slave.”

Arriving at the ballroom, they were greeted by the president and the executive director of the sponsoring charity and escorted to a private room off the ballroom in which VIPs were being served cocktails and very special hors d’oeuvres. Both men were falling all over Susan who continued to be vastly amused by people’s reaction to a slave. As they chatted, she became aware of a small group of women standing in the opposite corner watching them but particularly focusing on Susan herself. Although she had no idea who they were — clearly they had some significant rôle to play in the evening’s events or they wouldn’t be in the VIP lounge — she didn’t know what it was. However, she sensed instantly that they didn’t like men and didn’t like her.

Suddenly, she was surprised to realize that she wanted to shock them. Why is that? she wondered. Because they’re probably lesbians who hate me because I like men, is why, she thought, answering her own unspoken question.

Having come to that conclusion she moved even closer to Jeff and placed her hand lightly on his elbow. Although she was exerting no pressure at all — her touch was so light he felt nothing — to the women across the room it looked like she was hanging on his arm for support. Sue chuckled to herself as she played the rôle of the clinging vine perfectly.

At that point the foundation’s executive director, James Rodney, escorted the woman who seemed to be at the center of the group over to meet them. To Susan’s delight, it was clear that the woman had swallowed her little act hook, line, and sinker. She was seething with scarcely-controlled rage. “Jeffrey Collins and Susan Andrews, I would like to present Claire Kraft who is our featured speaker this evening. Perhaps you’ve read her most recent book, Women As Slaves?”

“My, what an interesting title,” Susan remarked blandly. She had not extended her hand, but neither had Kraft. “But what do you know about slavery, Miss Kraft? You don’t look like you’ve ever experienced it.”

“Of course I have,” the woman replied. Claire Kraft was tall for a woman but not as tall as Susan. She was five feet seven and weighed about 125 pounds. She was dressed in a collection of ugly dark colors and was intensively made up to appear not to be made up at all. In contrast to the usual use of makeup to enhance one’s appearance, Kraft used it to make herself appear ugly. Continuing, she said, “You’re the classic woman-as-slave, Andrews. Just look at you! You’re an utter disgrace to our gender. Imagine! Making yourself up just to appeal to this idiot’s male chauvinist sensibilities! How horrible.”

“Not gender, Miss Kraft, sex — female. As for makeup?” Susan asked with an eyebrow raised. “What makeup?”

Kraft moved closer and looked at Susan’s face carefully. As she did her mouth opened involuntarily. Meanwhile, sensing that things were getting out of hand, Rodney quickly withdrew leaving Kraft alone with Susan and Jeff. Very quietly the woman said, “You’re not wearing anything, are you? Even the vivid red of your lips is you, isn’t it?”

Then she moved even closer until there were only a few inches separating the two women. From the time Kraft had come over, Susan had been standing erect while Jeff just watched. The woman looked deeply into Susan’s brilliant blue eyes and proceeded to drown in them. Moving almost as if in a trance, her right hand moved up behind Susan’s head and tipped it down. Raising her own, her lips made contact with Sue’s. Had Susan’s reflexes not been as quick as they were Claire Kraft would have been crumpled on the floor. Instead, she put her arms under the older woman’s shoulders and held her until she regained consciousness.

Speaking in a daze, Claire said softly, “Who are you Susan Andrews? What did you do to me?”

“I’m just a girl, Miss Kraft,” she said softly. Then she grinned and said, “Besides, I did nothing to you. That was Jeff.”

Kraft was utterly stunned by the response. “That was Jeff!?” she exclaimed. “You mean, Mr. Collins?”

“Sure do,” Sue repeated. “And isn’t he neat?”

“But that’s impossible,” the girl protested. “I wasn’t near him.”

“Miss Kraft, let me explain,” Susan said softly. “You see, Jeff Collins is my life. He’s my driving force. Without him I’m nothing. It was his incredible power in me that affected you. If anything ever happened to him, I would die. You see,” she said happily, “if he were to die, I would have to join him as soon as I possibly could to be with him throughout eternity.”

“But what if he were headed for Hell?” the woman asked.

“I so hope he won’t,” Susan replied, “but if that’s where he goes, we’ll burn in the fires together.”

“But you’re letting him control you!” Kraft protested. “And you’re an utterly perfect female. Why do you do it?”

“I don’t control her,” Jeff said, entering the conversation. “She controls me. Slowly, I’m beginning to figure out how Sue and I work together. Although I really doubt it, I’ll accept for the sake of discussion the idea that I am her driving and motivating force. However, Sue takes that drive inside her body. Then after magnifying and transforming it with her love, beauty, goodness, and wisdom, she re-broadcasts it out to the world ... and to me. Being with her forces me to be far better than I otherwise would ever be.” Jeff put his arm around Susan’s waist and pulled her close.

Then he continued, “You heard Susan speak of the fires of Hell? Well, she’s so pure and so good, I think she’s an angel and couldn’t possibly go to Hell regardless of what she might do. On the other hand I’m equally certain that, if that’s where she thought I went, she would do everything within her power to follow me there. The result? I’m a far better person now than I was when I first met her.”

“My God!” Claire exclaimed softly. “You two are too much! Your lovemaking must be utterly exquisite.” Looking at Sue she asked, “Does his cock feel good as it penetrates your body? Is he built as well as he appears to be?”

“My darling doesn’t have a cock,” Susan replied blithely while squeezing Jeff’s arm. “It’s a telephone pole. As for the feeling, I have no idea. It has never happened. But with any luck he’ll split me in half. And I can hardly wait!”

“But I don’t understand,” Kraft protested. “Surely, you’ve ... I mean, you’re engaged, after all. And with other guys...”

“Claire, all poor Jeff has to look forward to when he decides to take me is a big mess with blood all over the bed.” Looking thoughtful Sue mused, “Why do you suppose men like that? It’s really terribly yucky.”

“You’re probably looking forward to becoming a mother, too, aren’t you?” Kraft asked.

The words cut into Susan like a knife and Jeff knew it from the way she suddenly gripped his arm. But then playing her rôle as his fiancée, she smiled and spoke from her heart. “Claire, you said that you thought I was pretty. Thank you. However, it’s nothing compared to the way I’ll look the morning after we’re married and Jeff has taken my virginity and made me a woman.

“But that, in turn, is nothing compared to the way I’ll look when — and if — God blesses us by allowing me to become pregnant. Then I’ll begin to be complete as a woman. But my greatest beauty will be when I’m holding my infant in my arms and nursing it at my tit. I’ll feel its tiny mouth drawing its life-giving nourishment directly from my body.” Looking at Kraft she continued, “Why do you think the Renaissance painters painted so many Madonnas with child? That’s when a woman is at the pinnacle of her beauty.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.