Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 1992, 2014 by Morgan. All rights reserved

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the next book in the Ali Clifford saga.<br>A young woman is sold into slavery to cover her father's business debt. This story recounts her adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

Three months had passed and Jeffrey Collins’ condition of perpetual astonishment continued. It was eleven o’clock in the morning on a magnificent early July day. He was stretched out in a lounge chair watching Sue speed around the quarter-mile track. He couldn’t get over what had happened. Now she weighed 128, having shed nearly fifty pounds. However, he thought, she had the most magnificent 128 pounds of flesh ever put on a human. Susan’s development was truly unbelievable. Now when they were in bed his hand covered an utterly perfect tit. It was marvelously full and firm, and her lovely little pink nipples were constantly engorged.

Working out with weights, she moved proportionately far more than he did, although when he worked out she loved to sit beside him, run her fingers over his bulging muscles, roll her eyes and say, “Yum!” In that connection he realized that Susan hadn’t worn any clothing since that night three months earlier when all her things had gone down the incinerator chute. As he watched, she coasted to a stop, came off the track and over to where he was lying. When she was standing in front of him he could only shake his head.

“What’s wrong, my darling master? What did I do or fail to do?”

“Have you been working on your pubic patch?” Her golden bush was now the same shade of gold as the hair on her head. It had been plucked so that there was only a small but dense patch of tightly curled gold above her slit, but not a single additional hair in her groin. Her labia were bare and exquisite. Looking closer he could see there was no stubble, so Susan had obviously plucked all her other hairs one by one. The pain must have been agonizing, he thought.

“Don’t you like it, beloved master?” she asked visibly concerned.

“Come closer, my gorgeous slave,” he ordered. Susan did and knelt beside his chair. Although she’d been after him to beat her more regularly with the whip, he had refused. Now her skin was utterly flawless. There was not a mark or blemish on it anywhere. After lightly running his fingertips over her sweat-slickened body he told her so.

She just grinned and held out her hands. When he took them she pulled him to his feet and walked him over to the pool. “Just 1,500 meters, Master?” she asked with a quirky grin. “You can do that, surely.” Reaching down behind her he gripped one of her ass cheeks and squeezed it hard. “Yum!” she exclaimed after making a wonderfully warm, contented sound deep in her body. “But you didn’t answer my question, my darling.”

“What do I get if I beat you?” he asked.

Susan just raised an eyebrow. They both knew that, in spite of having been world-ranked, and now being in even better physical condition than he had been at that time, Susan could easily beat him swimming at any distance, short, medium, or long. Although the girl scarcely knew how to swim at all when she first came to the apartment, now she was an extraordinary swimmer. In spite of his world-class competitive swimming experience, Jeff had never seen a swimmer who could move with the power, smoothness and grace that Sue did. Truly, she moved with the power and grace of a dolphin. With a half grin she countered, “What would you like?”

“If I beat you at 1,500 meters, I want a kiss,” he replied with a grin.

Susan just stuck out her tongue but agreed. Jeff had just guaranteed that he would win. She was always trying to get him to kiss her, but he almost never would. It was a game they both delighted in playing. He winked and they took their positions on the starting blocks. Before taking his position, though, Jeff had activated the electronic timing equipment which came complete with an automated starting sequence. A recorded voice said, “Take your marks ... Get set...” Then there was the sound of a buzzer and both launched themselves into the pool in perfect racing dives.

Fifteen hundred meters in a fifty-meter pool is thirty laps. Jeff went into a very smooth distance stroke but he knew that Susan was much more powerful and far smoother than he was. He had watched her move in the pool and realized there was no waste motion of any kind. Every speck of effort moved her through the water with the least possible resistance. Back and forth they went with the automated timing equipment even announcing the lap each was swimming. At the end, as he expected, Jeff touched out Susan by one-tenth of a second. After helping her out, he checked the time and found it was very respectable for a world-class race. Translated, that meant that Susan could have easily won such an event.

“Well...” Susan said thoughtfully, “I suppose I must settle up with my darling master. I’m ready to give you the kiss you won, sir, but...” She shook her head sadly and continued, “What will my husband say when he learns that his wife has been kissed by another man... ?”

Taking her into his arms, Jeff realized again how perfectly this girl fit his body. Although Susan’s shoulders were broad for a woman, her entire torso fit easily inside the span of his shoulders. He hugged her naked body tightly, crushing her tits against his chest. All she did was make wonderful happy noises deep inside. Then she raised her head and cocked it. Very slowly, Jeff lowered his lips to hers. Deliberately he stalled, moving his head slowly. Although she’d closed her eyes in anticipation of his kiss, now Sue opened them again and just watched. He could see her eyes dancing with merriment — she fully appreciated what he was doing.

When their lips made contact, Jeff felt the familiar electricity flow between them. This time, though, he decided to try something new. He probed at her mouth with his tongue. Although she didn’t know what he was doing, she opened her mouth and his tongue touched hers. The jolt of electricity this time almost knocked them both out. But Jeff just continued to work his lips on hers while he could feel a great deal of her weight supported by her arms that were around his neck.

Finally they reluctantly separated. Looking down, he saw her eyes open and found himself drowning in the depths of her brilliant blue ones. “What was that, beloved master?” she asked softly. “Never have you kissed me like that. But what did you do?” Then she grinned and added, “Because you kissed me so beautifully, I’ll give you a real treat. I’ll go down on you and suck your cock!”

With a grin she dropped to her knees and cradled his cock and balls in both of her hands. This was just another of a series of little games the two played. The reality was that Susan loved to suck him off, but they both preferred to pretend that she was doing him a favor.

Jeff slowly shook his head, “I just don’t know, my darling slave...”

“But Master, you know I lived on your luscious cum for nearly three weeks. It was the only source of protein in my diet!” That, in fact, was a correct statement.

“Oh ... all right,” Jeff said petulantly. “I’m too much of a gentleman to see a grown woman cry.” She grinned and moved to take his now semi-erect cock in her mouth, but he frowned at her and said, “Surely you don’t expect me to remain standing, Slave? Good grief!” With that he lay down on a towel and she knelt over him. While she used her incredibly talented mouth on his cock, he reflected on the past three months.

His life with Susan had become an endless banquet of delights. As she knelt over him he just looked at her golden body and shook his head in utter amazement. She was truly female perfection.

First, nothing was ever too much trouble for her. Although the two of them were almost constantly in a state of sexual excitation, they seldom kissed or had other sexual contact. The two just recognized and strangely enjoyed the constant tension between them. One thing Jeff had done was to eat her cunt. As he expected from the very first time he had sniffed her pants, her cunt was as sweet-smelling and sweet-tasting as sugar. He adored it.

Then a few days later, when he sat down for breakfast, he found a juice glass in front of him with a clear liquid in it. When he had a sip, he found it was warm — body temperature. Instantly he knew what it was. Sue had masturbated and collected a glassful of her fluids and was serving it to him at her body temperature. When he told her how luscious it was, she gave him the cutest grin and said, “My darling master, I hope you realize how thoughtful your slave is being. This way you don’t even have to do any work to drink my nectar.”

Susan had developed in just three short months into an incredible athlete. In addition to her swimming, she was an excellent runner, and had made herself very strong. In spite of it, though, no muscles ever showed on her body. However, her body was nothing but finely-toned muscles covered with skin that was as smooth and as soft as satin.

One thing that had amazed him was the way in which her education was continuing. It was obvious that she was doing an incredible amount of reading, and yet Jeff never saw her with a book. Moreover, her days were fully occupied with workouts, cooking, cleaning, and all of her other duties around the very large penthouse. Further, she insisted on doing everything by herself, although occasionally he would insist and help out. Whenever he did, Sue made certain that she did something very special for him to thank him for his help.

Finally, he discovered what she was doing. She would come to bed with him, but then wait for him to fall asleep, get up, go to the library and spend hours reading and studying. Incredibly, she seemed to be able to function on only three to four hours of sleep a night.

Then there was her cooking. Susan was a gourmet chef of the highest caliber. Beginning on the very first day, everything she served him was magnificent. Remembering the first days, he grinned. Although she wanted to serve him in the dining room on her knees, Jeff had insisted that she join him at the table. However, in order to lose her excess weight rapidly, he had restricted her to two slices of bread a day along with water.

When he sat down for breakfast on the first morning, his breakfast omelette was utterly exquisite. Looking at her plate, he saw one-third of a slice of bread that she had scalloped and decorated. Moreover, she savored every bite and finished her breakfast when he did. Only when they were finished did she wink at him. The performance was repeated with two-thirds of a slice of bread at lunch and a full slice at dinner.

Jeff howled with laughter as he realized the incredible degree of care she devoted to the presentation of the single slice of bread on her plate. Again she savored every morsel and finished at the same time he finished the incredible meal she had served to him. And that was at a time when her body was ripped open with whip cuts, but she would still joke.

Later in the first week, Jeff had tried an element of punishment. After almost finishing the food on his plate, he produced a pair of leather handcuffs and secured Susan’s hands behind her back. Placing his plate on the floor he told her that it was the rest of her dinner.

“Thank you, my darling master,” she said, “for giving me the opportunity to demonstrate my love.” Kneeling on the floor, she began to clean the plate using her teeth and tongue. When he placed a dog dish filled with water beside her plate she delicately drank by lapping it up with her tongue. Only then — and Susan’s body was still grossly overweight at the time — did Jeff realize that it was impossible to debase her. Whatever she did, she did with incredible poise and grace — even lapping up water from a dog dish.

The other thing that proved to be a very important factor in Susan’s life was religion. On the first Sunday following breakfast she had knelt before him and asked to be whipped. When he asked why, she said that thirty lashes should be about right since she expected to be away from the apartment for about an hour. Only then did he learn that the reason was she desperately wanted to go to church, even if it meant suffering a beating first.

Pretending to think seriously about her request, he asked what she could possibly wear. After all, he pointed out, all of her clothing had been disposed of. Jumping to her feet, she ran out to the kitchen and then returned carrying a strange garment. It turned out to be made of exceptionally coarse material — Jeff never did learn where it came from — and was a sort of poncho. When, in response to his request, she spread it on the floor, he realized that it was a simple circle of material with a hole in the center for her head. In addition there was a slit at the neck which permitted her head to fit through and then laces to close up the opening.

Proudly she pointed out that the coarse fabric would add to the punishment of the whip by constantly irritating the bloody welts. When he asked about shoes — it was a very cold day in early April — she just shrugged and said that her feet were tough but needed to become even tougher.

When she pointed out that he hadn’t whipped her yet, his excuse was that they needed to leave right away. Jeff insisted on escorting her to church, ostensibly because he needed to be sure she returned to the apartment when Mass was over. She slipped the garment over her head and then stood before him so he could lace it up. With only her golden blonde head sticking out through the coarse drab material, she was gorgeous. He realized that with the shapeless garment hiding her bloated figure, it highlighted the incredible beauty of her head and face. His heart turned over as he realized how incredibly cute she was with only her bare feet showing beneath the hem of her poncho.

When they reached the church, she wanted to stand by herself in the back but he pointed out that she could not do anything since her hands and arms were immobilized under the garment. Reluctantly she joined him in one of the pews.

Jeff spent most of the Mass just watching Susan. Looking into her eyes he saw again the incredible personal goodness and purity that made up this wonderful woman. It was clear that she was spending all of her time in prayer. Finally they reached the point at which the priest said, “Let us offer each other a sign of peace.”

Susan turned toward him. Jeff lightly held her face between his hands, tipped it, and very gently put his lips on hers. The instant he did he again felt the marvelous electricity that always flowed between them.

When he gently released her and moved back, he found himself looking directly into her brilliant blue eyes. She just whispered, “I adore you, beloved master.” The two continued to go to church together every Sunday. Jeff realized that he was becoming a better person as a result.

The most important element of all though was Susan herself. Jeff realized that she was, in addition to everything else, an utterly brilliant young woman. Each day at meals they would converse on an incredible range of topics, and he noted it was always what interested him at the time. He found that he just loved to listen to her beautiful voice and to watch her very expressive face.

Regardless of anything else, Susan was always upbeat and cheerful. He had come to love the frequently-heard musical sound of her laughter and almost bell-like sound of her little giggle. But the most important element was what her presence in the penthouse did. While being very careful to avoid making any changes in his decoration or room arrangements, now everything was just softer and less harsh. Flowers regularly appeared and were on the table at every meal, even breakfast.

Jeff realized that in just three short months she’d transformed his house into a home — a home he had come to love. But finally there were the nights together in bed. He decided this was something he could never get used to, let alone tired of. Always there was the incredibly fresh and clean smell of her body and her eagerness to respond to absolutely anything he might initiate. That’s it, he thought with a start, Sue isn’t willing to do what I want, she’s eager. All she wants to do is please me! It was an incredible thought. His slave was an utter delight.

While he was reflecting on the past months, Susan’s golden head was going up and down on his cock. Remarkably, she was now able to generate and maintain real suction with her mouth. Only then did Jeff admit to himself that his reflections had largely been caused by a desire to distract his mind from the incredible sensations she was creating. As soon as he became aware of her activities, he could feel himself about to explode. Suddenly he did.

Again, she’d pulled his cock back so only its tip was in her mouth. As his cuming died down, she lifted her head from his prick. Pulling her up toward him, he put his mouth on hers, kissed her, and then ran his tongue into her mouth. She resisted for a brief instant but then she realized what he was trying to do. With her eyes gleaming, she transferred his cum into his mouth. After he swallowed, she asked softly, “Does my beloved lord and master enjoy his cum? Isn’t it wonderful? I simply adore it.”

“Has my darling slave girl finished playing?” he asked softly. Sue cocked her head, pantomimed thinking deeply and then rapidly nodded her head up and down. “My darling is so incredibly beautiful,” he added.

“And how may his worthless slave serve her master now?” she asked. “It’s still too early to eat lunch.”

Jeff had been playing with an idea in his mind for several weeks and decided that the time was now right. “Slave Susan, are you a good actress?” he asked.

Stunned by the question, all she could do was slowly shake her head. Finally she replied, “I really don’t know, beloved master.” Looking puzzled, she added, “I’m not sure I know what you mean, my darling.”

With a grin he said, “How would you like to pretend to be ... my fiancée?”

“Your what?” she exclaimed.

Acting professorial he said, “My darling slave, you do know what a fiancée is, don’t you? A fiancée is a woman who expects to marry the man to whom she is affianced. Clear? Now how would my darling slave like to play the part of my fiancée?”

Susan had been studying his face and finally decided that Jeff was serious. At that she clapped her hands in glee and said, “Oh, my darling master, it would be simply great! Could I try? Oh, my beloved, will you allow me to try?”

He grinned, took her into his arms, and melted his lips on hers. Then he lifted her off the ground and set her down across his lap, while their lips just melted together. When they finally parted, Susan kissed the tip of his nose and said, “But if my darling master isn’t careful, I’ll put a quick end to my virginity by just lowering my body down on that marvelous cock that’s poking at my bottom. Just a couple of inches...”

They adjourned into the house and then into the kitchen where Jeff sat and watched as Susan rapidly prepared another gourmet meal for them. That afternoon, he put the poncho over Susan’s head when a noted hairdresser appeared and styled her hair. Even though her body was completely covered by the tent-like garment, the man couldn’t stop talking about her unbelievable natural beauty. The next day Federal Express delivered a package for her containing a few articles of clothing to wear while she and Jeff made the rounds of the stores assembling her wardrobe.

When they went around to the top stores, Susan scandalized some of the senior personnel by insisting that Jeff be in the dressing room with her. The fact that most of her time was spent wearing only a bikini didn’t bother either of them. One senior buyer thought that she’d never seen a more beautiful body nor a woman who was as relaxed in her nudity as Susan was. Finally, to the vast amusement of both Jeff and Sue, everyone thought that she was at least in her mid-twenties.

When he learned of it, Jeff immediately began to tease her about being over the hill. All she did was to stick out her tongue — he thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen — and claim it was just an abusive master overworking his poor slave girl into an early grave. The two people, though, just had a wonderful time together.

After a lot of dinner-table discussion, Jeff and Susan decided that her first appearance would be at Jeff’s country club. Checking the club’s schedule of events he found that on Friday there was going to be a mixed Scotch golf tournament. In such a format both players hit from the tee. Selecting one of the balls, the other player hits next and then shots are alternated between players until the ball is in the hole. When he described it to Susan, again she clapped her hands in glee. It sounded wonderful. Although she had a set of golf clubs and had become very good playing on an electronic golf trainer, she’d never set foot on a golf course nor actually hit a real golf ball in her life. Jeff made a few calls and then everything was set for the appearance of his fiancée.

On Friday afternoon, Susan put on the first of her new clothes, a very sporty dress with a matching beaded sweater. She’d learned that there was a barbecue dinner and an casual dance following the golf match. Although they shared the same master bedroom suite, it was very spacious with plenty of room for both of them. Since he was not underfoot, she went to him when she was reasonably satisfied with her appearance.

Standing in front of him, Jeff could tell that Sue was apprehensive. Having come to know her well and to adore her, he no longer unnecessarily teased her, particularly at times like this when she was truly uncertain about her own appearance. She stood in front of him and looked up at his face with her lip quivering. He knew she was very close to breaking down in tears. Very softly she asked, “Does his worthless slave please her adorable master? She so hopes that she does.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.