Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The man I was sucking came with a moan as I milked him for every drop that I could get from him. He slid a bill under my back as another man replaced him. This went on and on until one man said he and his friend wanted a sandwich. I finished with the man fucking me and sat up. I quickly picked up all the bills that had been placed under my lower back; I did not want to waste time putting them in my little clutch, so I just wadded them up and held them in my left hand. One man laid down on his back and he said, "Sit on it with your back to me." I knew what he wanted so I straddled the bench as I squatted down, putting his stiff dick in my ass. Once in place, I laid back on his chest, and his friend, (I guess it was his friend, maybe it was just someone he met here waiting his turn) moved up between our legs and inserted his dick in my now big, open, stretched-out cunt. The sounds that came from down between our legs made it very clear that I was full of men's sperm in both holes. The slurping sounds that came from me as they fucked me made me wish I had a recorder so I could listen to it the rest of my life. I loved that slurpy sloshing sound as they both pounded into me with all three of us racing toward a climax.

The man on top of me came and when he did, I don't know if it was the way I was being held back on the man under me or the position of my legs or what. What I do know is, when he came he felt like he had a cock on him the size of a baseball bat, (no, I have never used one of those). He crammed himself as far up inside of me that he could go. The pressure against my vulva was extreme, to say the least. He jerked and when he stopped cumming, he pulled out and got up.

As he got off me, the man holding my tits under me wrapped his legs around mine and I don't know how he did it, but I was locked there on top of him facing upward. The man under me said, "Come get her, boys. She ain't going anywhere till you all fuck her." I have no idea what he thought; I sure wasn't planning to leave that room full of horny men wanting to get off with me. I guess he thought I wouldn't let the rest of them fuck me or let me suck them off. Maybe he just wanted to hold me like that with his dick in my asshole. He worked my nipples as he held my tits. He was a little rough, however, it did thrill me to be held open like that. I sure as hell wasn't going to fight him. Hell, it felt kind of nasty - and good! -- to be held open like that.

With the light coming from the big screen, I saw the fat black man moving in between my open legs. He aimed his dick at my hole and slid right in. He did not lay on me (thank God), he just sort of stood there with his knees bent (I guess) and with his hands on my tummy, he began to fuck me. He was a good size, however, with him standing I really didn't feel him against my groin, and it is when I feel the man's groin against mine, when his groin grinds against my clit as he enters me that I really get going. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed him fucking me. In fact, I was beginning to feel quite amazed that I had not gotten a little sore or something. I guess it was all the liquid I had oozing out of me all the time now.

While he was fucking me another man came up along side of my head and he bounced his hard dick on my cheek, letting me know that he wanted his cock sucked. I turned my head, opened my mouth and I began to work his dick as if my life depended on making him shoot his sperm in my mouth and throat. The black man fucking me came and pulled out, allowing another to replace him. I had no feeling between my legs except the pressure of his legs and groin against me. I am sure he had a dick but it sure must have been small. I just never felt it inside.

I know if I had not been sucking the cock in my mouth I would have asked him the embarrassing question, "Is it in yet?" I thought about that for a microsecond, but I knew that if I did ask him that he could feel, oh, I don't know, maybe "lacking." So I just lay there moaning and gobbling the cock in my mouth. The man under me every now and then would move or do something that made his cock slide in and out of my ass.

I almost gagged when I heard the man holding me say, "Stick it in the bitch. Come on, stick it in and fuck her." What got me was the man's response; he said, "I got all 9 inches in her." I don't know who he was trying to kid; if he had a 4-inch dick he would be lucky. The man under me said a very sarcastic, "Yeah, sure you do, buddy." The man I was sucking moaned and jerked as he let loose his sperm. I swallowed it down and when I was sure I had the very last drop, I released him. The man on top of me came and pulled away. I looked around the room and the crowd of men had thinned out; there were maybe 6 or 7 men left. One by one, they would shove a bill or two in my hand holding the money.

Every time a man would do it the man under me would tell them that they didn't have to pay me since he was holding me open for them. I honestly didn't care if they gave me any money or not, however, I was a little glad that they wanted to give me something to sort of say "thank you" This went on for some time until the last man standing finished fucking me. When he got off he told the man under me that everyone was gone now and he could let me up.

He let go of my arms and legs; I sat up putting all my weight on his cock still in my asshole. I reached down between my legs and I grabbed hold of his upper thighs. I put my feet on the floor and I was perfectly balanced with his cock inside. I began to move my hips and groin working his cock, milking his cock. I had no idea how he managed to stay hard as long as he had, I don't even know if he came in me or not. I did know that I sure as hell enjoyed his little game and I wanted to work his cock raw. All the time that those 12 to 15 men fucked me, it felt wonderful. Yet I had not climaxed with any of them once I was held down. Now that I was free to move my as the way I wanted to, the pleasure was racing through my body.

I could feel my climax coming on very hard and very fast. As long as he was hard, I was going to use his cock for my pleasure. All of a sudden I felt as if I had to go poop, my body began to shake and shudder under my very strong climax. Sitting on him that way, my tiny cheerleader's skirt was all around my waist and hips.

I guess he had timed his climax with mine because as I was grinding myself hard on his cock, he was shoving back up against me. When we both finished, I pushed myself off of him; all the money that I had been holding had fallen between his legs onto the bench. I grabbed it as I stood up. He sat up and swung his left leg over the bench as he reached for his pants. Before he put them on he fumbled around in one of his trouser pants and then handed me three more bills. He said, "I'm sorry I held you like that. I hope that makes up for it." I looked at him and said, "Honey, I loved it. We need to do that again some day. It was real kinky not being able to say no to anyone wanting to fuck me. You can do that any time, honey."

I guess I said the right thing because once he had his pants on he reached into his pocket again and handed me another bill. He walked out and I sat down on the bench feeling all kinds of wetness between my legs as I straddled the bench. No one was in the movie room with me so with the light of the picture lighting up the room I sat there counting all the bills in my hand. I had four $50 bills which I believe that the last man handed me, I had two $100 bills and 17 $20 bills so just for the lunch crowd in the theater I had $640 to show for it and a hell of a lot of cum.

I rolled the money all up real tight and stuck it in my little clutch purse, I did not want to count the money I had made earlier until later. I walked out into the lobby just as two young black men walked into the theater. I smiled and said, "Have fun, boys, and if you want some company, let me know." I walked to the snack bar and Tammy was sitting with Thumper. I said, "God, I think I took on 20 guys. I got to go pee. Is there anyplace I can put my purse while I'm here? I don't want to lose it." Tammy said, "Sure didn't anyone show you yesterday? I thought you already knew. We have a locker in the ladies room. It is in the white cabinet next to the stool, looks like a broom closet. Punch in 543 on the handle lock, then pick one of the open lockers, put your purse in and before you close the door, set the combination. The instructions are on the back of the door. Shit, girl, you keep carrying all that cash around here, some asshole will grab it from you and run."

I told her thanks and almost ran to the restroom. My bladder felt as if it was going to blow. I was walking so fast that my body reacted to my movement. I began to backfire from my rear and my pussy as I walked. I heard the girls giggle behind me as I went through the door. I found the closet and after I punched in the code I found three empty wall lockers. I felt they looked secure, so I placed my purse inside. I read the back of the door and followed the instructions, putting in my own combination. Closing the locker and the door I sat on the stool and I swear the sound that I made peeing there sounded like a big old cow pissing on some flat rock.

I wiped myself only to find globs of sperm on the paper, I also wiped my butt hole and found that that sperm had a little bit of a brown tint to it. As I sat there I could not but hope Bobby would make it back tonight after all. I could not wait to present him with a vagina full of cum. I sat there and a shudder ran through my body thinking of that. The problem I had was to somehow make sure I lost as little as possible during the day walking around and sitting. I remembered my Kagel class with my OBGYN doctor. She told me that working my Kagel muscles would do many things. It would strengthen them to a point that if I wanted I could flex them and using nothing but the muscles I could hold whatever I wanted inside of me and if it began to slip out I could pull it back inside.

She also said that if I worked them while having sex it would feel to my husband that I was milking him as he had intercourse. She also told me that many women can sit down, flex their Kagels and have a climax. Now I have from that day on always used them with Bobby and the last two days working here fucking all these men. Remembering this, I began to work them I did not want to loose one drop if I did not have to.

I stood looked at myself in the big mirror and I looked a mess. My hair was all a mess, my makeup was a mess, and my mascara was running. I wanted to cry because I had not brought anything with me to fix my face or my hair. I looked around and after opening some drawers, I found a brush, cold cream, mascara, hairspray, about 20 shades of lipstick. I began to clean myself up; it took a bit, but what a change. I used a wet paper towel to clean the crusted sperm that had caked on the inside of my thighs.

Looking at it I found it to be white against my tan skin. It looked funny. I had crusted sperm on my stockings, and looking at them I found a long big run on my right one. I decided that the stockings were history so off they came and my garter belt ended up with my purse. While I was making one last check in the mirror, Blossom walked in, looking almost as bad as I had. She said, "God what a wild bunch we had for our lunch rush. I think we all got messed up." I said, "Yesterday, I didn't have a hair out of place, all I did was my lipstick. Today, I have been here maybe three hours and I looked like I was dragged through the ugly machine." Blossom laughed and sat on the pot letting out a loud rush of air. She said, "Excuse me, I have been busy."

I looked at her sitting there and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I had air coming out both ends walking through the lobby. Tammy and Thumper had a good laugh." Blossom said, "Oh, they weren't laughing at you. Trust me, if you work here long enough, you are going to hear all of us doing that two to three times a day." I said, "See you later, girl." Blossom said, "Not if I see you first." We both laughed and I walked back out to the snack bar.

Candy and Jill were now sitting down, I sat on a stool when Candy asked, "Did anyone go into the theater during lunch or were we all in the booths?" I said, "I made the trip in there. Fuck, I think I did 20 to 30 guys. To be honest, I'm not really sure." Jill said, "Shit, Angel, that's a lot of men at one time. You OK? Are you sore?" I smiled at her and said, "Not yet anyway. Oh, my leg muscles are a little sore, however I'm OK down there." Candy then asked, "You are using condoms, aren't you, Angel?"

I looked at her and it hit me: I should be using condoms, I wasn't worried about getting pregnant, but I forgot all about catching some sort of sexual transmitted disease. When that went through my mind, I got scared, but then it also hit me: If I use condoms, I would not be able to fill my vagina up with other men's sperm so my husband would know I was out fucking other men like he was fucking other women. Was he using condoms? Hell, if he isn't and I am, he could catch something, give it to me just as easy as I could catch something myself and give it to him. FUCK!!!

I sat there trying to think if I should use them or not. It was all Bobby's fault, he had gotten me so fucking mad at him for fucking around on me, I was only trying to get back at him and, of course, make some money at the same time. If he hadn't said what he did to Jack that day in his office I would have never known any different. And once I found that sex was the main reason I was here, I would have never taken the job. But he said what he did and I was going to make him regret what he said.

I looked at Candy and asked, "Do you use condoms? I haven't seen any of the men so far with one. Does Jack supply them for us or are we suppose to get them ourselves?" Candy said, "Are you kidding? Jack is way too tight to hand our rubbers. If you use them, you need to buy them yourself. I was going to bum a few from you if you had some. Most of the girls use them, except for Tammy and Kelly. Tammy, I think, is trying to get pregnant and she has been trying now for over four months. Kelly says she hates them and will not use them. I think she is crazy, she is always telling me that she has a better chance of getting hit by a car than catching a STD. She's fucking crazy. She told me she likes the feeling of all the cum in her and running down her legs."

I did not know what to say to her, I mean I also liked the feeling of all the men's cum in me and the feeling of it on my inner thighs. As I was talking to Candy, I was sitting there flexing my Kagle muscles to make sure I did not loose it all. If Bobby did get home tonight, he was going to get a mouth full of cum. I said, "I guess I better go buy some condoms tonight when I get off." I had no intention of buying any but I also did not want Candy to think I was crazy just because I felt the same way that Kelly does. I had also read that while the STDs are serious, that they are not passed along as so many think. I read that more people catch cancer than STDs and those that do catch cancer have a good chance of living after it is found.

The studies I read in high school said that even those that did catch the STDs could be cured with today's drugs. And that Aids was 95 percent still in the gay and drug communities. The more I thought about it, I did not feel I was putting myself in danger, Risky, yes, but at the same time exciting, sort of living life on the edge.

Candy said as she got off the stool, "I've been out here long enough. I need to go make some money." She walked over to the back door of the arcade and was gone. Jill hadn't said anything until Candy was gone. After the door closed, she said, "Don't let Candy get to you. She doesn't use any condoms, either. She just pulls that crap on all the new girls. Kelly is right; you stand a better chance of being in an accident that catching something from here. That bitch is so fucking greedy, she wants you to get scared and quit. She thinks that with fewer of us here, she will make more money. The trouble is, when we have lunch hours like we did today, there are not enough of us around here. She put that head-trip on me when I started; she said almost the exact same thing. I got so scared that I stared using them and I went through a case in four days."

I said, "Thanks, but she didn't scare me. We did a study in school my junior year and what Kelly told her is right. Yes, it is something to be aware of but as our teacher told us, we can't let that kind of stuff worry us to death. As long as are choosy on our partners, we should not have any problems." I said that and it hit me, hell, in two days I have fucked so many men that I had no idea if they were druggies, queers or straight. How many times had I been backed up against a glory hole and had man after man fuck me never knowing who he was. The today in the theater, all those men in the dark fucking me. No, I am not going to go crazy thinking about this; what is done is done, whatever happens will happen. Fuck Candy and her putting this thing on me like that.

Thumper walked out of the arcade and she looked well used, to say the least. She said as she walked by us to the ladies room, "I'll be back in a minute, I have to pee." Jill said, "Hurry up, you don't want to pee on the floor!" They both laughed, and when Thumper closed the bathroom door, Jill said, "Last week she waited so long that she actually pee'd in one of the booths sucking some guy's cock. God what a mess she had to clean up."

I said, "Well, I thought I was going to burst when I came out of the theater, I wasn't sure I was going to make it myself."

The rest of the day, I kept bouncing between the theater and the arcade booths. Around 6:40, when I came back out to the concession stand and just sat on the stool, Jack stuck his head out of his office and said, "Angel, step into my office, honey?" and then he closed the door. I went to his door, tapped it lightly, and opened it going in.

I said, "Yes Jack, you wanted to see me?" He was sitting behind his desk and motioned for me to sit down in one of the two chairs in front of his desk. I did and then he asked, "Well, Sandy, how do you like the job so far? Are you getting worn out from all the sex? Have you been making the money you expected to, dear?"

I smiled and said back to him, "Well, I really did not know what to expect but so far I have to say I really love this job, and for making money, I never ever dreamed I could make the kind of money that I have made in the last few days." He smiled back at me and then said, "Have you figured out why you are doing this job? I mean, I know it was a shock finding out about your husband and all. I suspect that finding out what you did sort of made you want to get even with him and all, but from what I have seen so far, you seem to be really enjoying yourself out there. The reason I am asking is this: I know you women, once you start making the kind of money that you make here, your conscience begins to bother you and then you go confess your sins to hubby and then quit. Are you at that point yet, dear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.