Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 16: Captain's Wife Gets Hired

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Captain's Wife Gets Hired - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I felt good about myself, here I was older than the woman in the booth and she thought I was sixteen. I walked through the entrance doors and turned to my right. Looking up I saw Jack standing in the doorway of his office. As I walked to him he gave me a whistle, "Shit lady you do look like a fucking teenager."

Turning to the two women at the snack bar counter he asked, "Does she look like she is over sixteen to you?"

They both responded with a, "No"

I walked into Jacks office and sat where he asked me to sit. As he moved around his desk he said, "I did not think I would ever see you again. So have you changed your mind honey? Are you interested in working now?"

I responded, "It sort of depends. I am still thinking about it. What do you pay and what is it you want me to do? I am not going to become a prostitute, I just want to have some fun and maybe make a few bucks doing it."

I looked at him waiting, "Well if I do hire you, I will pay you as a part time worker at $4.50 an hour for a six hour shift per day; no matter how many hours you work or how many days you work. As you saw earlier today, the money you make is in the tips." Leaning back in his chair he continued, "You keep all of your tips and no one here reports it. You see dear, I make money when the men are here. You girls are the honey that attracts the bees. You get them here and when they get turned on, they spend money like crazy.

As for what I want you to do is this; you go into the private booths just like you did today. You do the same thing you did and you get to keep all the money that is dropped in your booth."

I thought a moment then when he stopped, "There is more, I need a favor. I need someone to take a picture of me that I can send to my husband."

Jack gave me a curious look and asked, "What kind of picture do you have in mind?"

I thought to myself, "What the fuck, I don't know this man. If he says no; I'll just leave and never come back.'

So I said, "Well you see, he wants me to fuck around on him while he is gone. I want to send him a picture of me dressed like this with my legs open and men's sperm coming out of me, lots and lots of men's sperm coming out. So he will see just how much fun I am having."

I saw Jack smile, "Oh I see from the sound in your voice it sounds like there is a little more. I would guess that he is screwing around on you and you are kind of getting back at him. Am I right or am I right?"

I looked at him for a long time as he waited for me to respond. I finely nodded, "I guess your right. I am mad at him and I want to get back at him. I want him to feel the hurt, I guess if I am honest with myself I am doing this because he is being such an ass."

Jack looked at me, "Ah, well I am sure I can help you with your little problem. Okay, why don't you show me the pose that you think will do all that."

I looked at him a moment and thought to myself, "in for a penny, in for a pound". I scooted forward in the chair I was sitting in, and leaned back as I opened my legs giving Jack a perfect view of my crotchless panties.

I knew that the crotch part of the panties had hooked themselves between my thighs and my labia. I knew that because I could feel the fresh air on my shaved mound telling me that it was fully exposed to him. I was kind of turned on like this. I mean, well I was turned on. I knew I must have looked like a real whore showing her wares.

As he moved up in his chair he opened one of his desk drawers, "Stay like that, lets see if that is a good pose or not. I'll take a picture and you can tell me if it is what you are looking for"

He pulled out one of those instant Polaroid cameras and moved around his desk. Then kneeling in front of me he shot his picture. The flash caught me off guard and I flinched. He smiled reassuringly, "Lets take a few more just in case."

He moved around and clicked away as the pictures kept coming out after each shot. He directed, "Use your fingers and open up your slit. It is nice and wet, but make it wetter, let's see if the camera can pick it up for you."

I reached down and I was fucking hot as I had ever been in my life. I was exposing myself to a complete stranger as he took pictures of me so I could send them to my fucking cheating husband overseas. I was right, as my fingers found myself I felt the tiny string crotch on each side of my labia and hooked there so my swollen lips had to be all that Jack and the camera saw.

I closed my eyes and moved my fingers to my very wet, open slit; moving up I found and began rubbing my clit. I then slid two fingers inside my hole as he kept flashing away. I noticed that he had stopped flashing pictures and I heard some noise. I opened my eyes to see him opening the camera to pull out the empty cartridge and insert another. I kept playing with myself and he began to click away again.

"This time look into the camera and pretend that you are coming." He suggested.

Pretend my ass, I was going to climax so I looked at the camera and then I looked at the front of his pants, he had a hard-on and it was pushing out. I knew that what I was doing was turning him on and I knew that it would turn on any red-blooded man. Including my own husband. I came hard and as I did I inserted a third finger as I hunched forward finger fucking myself hard and fast as Jack kept clicking away.

When I finished my climax, he stopped taking pictures of me. He sat back down and I relaxed. The top of his desk was full of those Polaroids. I stood up and fumbled through them one at a time seeing what I looked like. As I stood there Jack stood, undid his pants belt and unzipped his pants. They fell to the floor and he dropped his shorts.

His hard cock came into view and he began to stroke it. He breathed, "Come over here Mrs. Franklin and give me some relief."

I moved around his desk and as he sat down I knelt in front of him, taking his cock into my mouth I closed my eyes and put a hand between my own legs. Two maybe three seconds into working his cock with my mouth and other hand he groaned, "You are hired baby, you are going to make lots of money here."

He put his hands on top of my head and I slobbered all over him sucking back in the saliva. The sounds I made were quite exciting to my own ears. It did not take Jack long to get off because he unloaded into my mouth. I swallowed it and slowly began to work him some more. He moaned as I pulled back and began kissing his dick. I came twice while I worked his cock.

I felt him relax and he began to go soft. I stopped sucking his cock, looked up panting. "That was hot, I got a little worked up when you took the pictures."

As I stood up he said, "Lets see how they came out. Tell me if they are what you want. I think we are missing something though. I look at these pictures and they are not saying what you want them to say. We both know why you are here, it isn't to work, it is revenge. If you were not so fucking hot I would toss you out of here. But fuck, I can't you are hot and I want to help you do this thing."

Picking up several pictures I saw that they were what I wanted but Jack was right. The only thing missing was the sperm that I wanted coming out of me like I saw with Shirley earlier. I handed him three of the most exposing ones saying, "These are not really what I want. I want to look like I have just been screwed with sperm flowing out of me."

"I want you to take some more pictures like these, but I want to be full of other men's sperm. I want to see it pouring out of me. I want to show Capt. Franklin that I am fucking other men like he wants and I want to be very Freshly fucked, very freshly fucked. He tells me he wants me this way. I'll show him I can be."

Jack grinned like a cat eyeing a trapped mouse, "Honey this is what we're going to do. I want you to go into the booths and play around in there for an hour. Get nice and full, hold it in and come back in here. I'll get the camera out and we'll get the shots you want and need.

Jack sat down behind his desk, "Honey just go out there and do what you did earlier I'll get Peggy in here and she'll get you set up."

Picking up the phone he spoke into the receiver, "Come in here Peg, we have a new girl starting today. Show her the ropes and get her started."

A moment later the door opened and in walked the lovely woman that helped me earlier to day. She held out her hand smiling, "Don't I know you? you look familiar."

I blushed, "I was in here earlier today and bought a couple toys that you suggested to me."

Giving me another great big smile she laughed, "Yes, yes I remember. My, you sure clean up quite nicely. You look so young. Come with me, what's your name honey?"

As we walked out I said, "My name is Linda Franklin."

Peggy whispered she closed the door. "No not your real name honey, what name do you want to use here? You should not use your real name; you don't want some freak looking you up at home after work. So pick a name that is catchy and you will be known by it while here."

I asked as we walked into the store part, "How about "Rose" I like Rose. Besides I think I look like a flower ready to bloom. I am starting a new life and why not a new name. I am Rose from now on."

Peggy handed me two rolls of tokens, "Just go in there Rose and do what you did earlier. When you run out of tokens pick up your cash and come get some more tokens. Or you can go into the Theater and work there. We are going to be very busy these next four maybe five hours. The men stop here on their way home. The place is going to be packed, try booth number thirty-eight, that one is not being used right now."

I walked in behind the curtain and with the dim light I could see the small hallway was full of all kinds of men (young and old). Some were wearing their military uniforms others were dressed in civvies.

I began looking at the numbers above the doors; almost all of them had red lights on indicating they were in use. I walked down the hallway passed men (sometimes having to get real close just to get passed two of them standing there. As I walked passed men, I felt hands on my ass, on my breast and waist. One black man put his hand on my waist, pulled me to him and kissed me. He French kissed me and I kissed him back as he put his hand between my legs.

Because the crotch of my panties were hooked on the out side of my labia, I was fully exposed. I felt his fingers move between my open crotch and being as wet as I was, they quickly slid deep inside of me. I moaned as he quickly finger fucked me.

He stopped kissing me;"I'll give you fifty bucks to go outside with me right now to my van."

As I turned started to walk away I threw over my shoulder, "Sorry Charlie, I only have sex through the holes in the booths." I no more than said those words when another man pulled me to him and did the same thing. He wanted me to go inside the booth with him as soon as one came available.

I told him that I couldn't. (I guess I could have, I just didn't want to.) I moved from him to keep going down the hallway. I had that happen two more times before I even made it to the end of the first little hallway.

I almost lost it with the last man in the first hallway, I was humping back on his hand hard and fast as I was climaxing. He offered me a hundred bucks to suck him right there in the hallway. When I finished my climax I pulled back and said I could not do it in the hallway, it was against the rules. I had no idea if it was or not, I just did not want to do it there.

I walked down the second hall way and again I was molested (and loved it) three more times. I made it to the end to find yet another hallway full of men. I walked around the corner and back up the third small hallway moving from man to man as they groped and fingered me. I was so fucking hot I could not wait to feel the next man touching me.

I finely saw thirty-eight and the light was red above the door. And I was pushed back against it as yet another man kissed me and had his hand hard at work between my open legs. I came and looking up I saw the booth which was thirty-five and it had a green light. I twisted free and I went inside.

As I went inside I found the latch and locked the door. I put the two rolls of token on the shelf in front of the TV screen. Opening one roll I began to drop in the tokens one after another. The tiny room lit up and I looked down at both sidewalls and I saw a man's cock sticking through both. I stood there, and took one in each hand; I felt a chill run though me as I stood there.

I wanted to do the same thing as I did before but I was more interested in having them screw me than sucking them off. I thought the best thing I could do was just bend over and back against the wall again like I did earlier while I teased the other man's cock with my mouth and hands.

I let go of the man on my right and moved back against the wall, I pulled up the back of my little skirt and grabbed the man's cock as I guided him into me. I bent far enough to take the other man's cock in my mouth and give him a very wet quick suck. Pulling back I held him as I shoved myself back against the man now fucking me through the hole.

I kept working the man in front of me stroking then sucking then stroking his cock. I hoped to prolong him enough that after the man came in me, I could turn quickly and let him finish inside of me also.

It did not work the way I planned. The man in front of me started to come about the fourth time I put my mouth on his dick. I decided what the hell, let him come; there are more men there. The man fucking me came and when he finished he pulled out and I felt something hit the back of my right leg, I figured he had dropped some sort of bill for me. I heard the door behind me open and shut, then open again. I had another cock in me fucking hard and fast he was pounding the wall (and me hard).

As Linda walked out of Jacks office, he picked up the phone, "Jake, see the bitch walking with Peggy? Yea that's the one. She is really pissed at her husband and she is here for revenge. I want you to video tape her every place she goes. Get everything on the tape; she is going to do things today that will be worth lots of money. She is a fucking natural and the bitch looks like she is fifteen maybe sixteen."

"No I don't expect her to be a regular. That's why I want everything recording her. Her old man is in Korea and he's fucking with her mind, she wants to send him pictures of her fucking and shit; this bitch will do anything to piss the bastard off. Yea I think so, yea get them up there and I'll let you know. Yea both dogs, I want to help her make him eat his words. Yea I know, sure if I can get her to make one while she is still pissed he just might see it over there if she is lucky. I know, I'll tell her that we market most of our videos with the dogs over there and I know she will fucking do it.

"No shit, she is? Fuck I forgot to tell her she couldn't do it in the hallways. Yea, get as many close ups as you can. Fuck. You've got to be kidding; they're passing her from one to another? Oh only fingering her, too bad that would have been a nice shot. Make sure to get lots of shots of her hand with her wedding ring. Get her face as much as you can in the hallways there. I want everything recorded every time she moves."

"Shut them off and focus on her. What booth? Good, is the camera under the screen working? Good, yea, good, is the camera in the ceiling working? Great; what about the one above the door? Fuck! Okay what about the pin cams under the holes? That's fucking great, good, I told you, the bitch is pissed as well as hot. Send me the four to my screen."

"Jesus, look at that black guys cock fucking her. Man that is great color; you are worth every fucking penny I pay you. Yea, that's a great idea, send it out. Yea go live and give them ten minutes free. Then anyone who signs on, give them the whole show including my office and the studio. No not the dogs, you'll have to cut when they start in."

"Trust me that is not sex she is having. Not yet. Oh she may be getting off all right; she may look like she's into it, trust me this is all revenge. Lucky for us she is only working out her feelings right now. Who knows she may get hooked on this by the end of tonight."

"Remember; kill her screen to shut down in an hour. Wait for her to drop in her second roll then kill it around six. She'll come here first, then after a bit I'll bring her up to the studio. By then she should be ready for anything we want and can give her."

"Oh yea, when she comes in here activate the ceiling cam. I want everything on tape. Yea get Carl, Mike, and Jerry we'll have her in a sandwich before seven and pulling a train by seven-thirty. The dogs will be fucking her by eight maybe eight-thirty. What is so fucking great about this bitch is? If she is into the sex or not, she is going to do everything we want just to piss off her old man. God I fucking love those pricks that have no idea how to handle a wife like her."

"Yea you never know, she may end up loving it, and be a best seller. Oh yea she looks young, she's twenty-seven. No I'm not kidding the bitch is twenty-seven and get this, the bitch is married to an Air Force Captain.

"No, we won't have to put anything in her soda. The bitch is so fucking mad she is going to fuck anything with a dick. Like I said, as long as she is mad, she will do what ever I want her to do to get back at her old man. You know me, okay let me know when she comes out of the booth or if she isn't out before six."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.