Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We got home and both took a shower together. It was 3:15 (am or pm?) when my head hit the pillow. When I woke up, Bobby had already left for work and I lay there wondering just how he was taking all of this. Oh sure, he got excited over all the sex stuff, but what about me? I mean how can he respect me if I am doing all this kind of stuff? I lay there wondering how could I respect myself if I kept on like this? Sure the money was fantastic and the work was easy, but the sex, all the sex? Oh don't get me wrong, I love sex. I mean I really love it. Especially all the nasty stuff I'd been doing the past few weeks. I got off on everything that I did and knew I wanted to do. But what is going to happen to me when I am no longer looked upon as a woman married to an Air Force man? I mean how can I be looked upon as a respectable housewife when I am doing nothing to be respectable? It is a given however, before all this happened I did feel I was respectable. Now when people see me they will see me for what I am. I am nothing more than an easy lay; an easy fuck for everyone. How can anyone respect me like that? How can I even respect myself?

I awoke again around 10:30 am to the sound of the phone ringing.

(P)I picked it up and said "Hello."

"Hi doll. You still asleep? Going into work later or what?"

"Hi Bobby. Yea I'm going to go in. Are you coming home tonight, or don't you know yet?"

"Oh they have the plane all apart. I don't think we're going anywhere for a few days so I was thinking of stopping by your work place and maybe hanging around the theater. What's it cost to get in?"

"Eight bucks a head and of course you'll need to bring some bills for tips you know. Are you going to come alone?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll bring a few of the boys. If I do and I ain't saying I am going to, I won't introduce you to them. I think it would be wilder if after they all see you in action down there that they meet you later at our house or maybe at a BBQ or something. Wouldn't that be a kick?"

"Hmmm, Sounds like you've already thought this through. I think that would be kinky. Maybe I'd do them all as a whore down there and then meet them here for a BBQ, and as we meet, see them go crazy trying to think where it was that they saw me. Man that would be really hot. Is this your one weekend down time or is that next weekend?"

"It's this weekend. Tell Jack you're going to be out of town all day Saturday and we'll put on a great party."

"Oh you are kinky. That gives me three days to do them all before the party and when they come over I'll dress all prim and proper and see if they recognize me. I will be "Miss Suzy Homemaker", "Miss Goody Two Shoes" and then, when it gets past dusk, we can put on one or two of my tapes and they'll see just what a whore you are married to. We'd better call it a men's only night out, or poker night. I don't think their wives or girlfriends would appreciate what we have planned for them. You can even go so far as to promise the boys that they'll all get some hot pussy. Tell them that you have it all planned out so it is going to be a real hot party. Now tell me baby, does that get your cock nice and hard my love?"

"You know it does. God Sandy, you are so bad. I love you so much."

"Sure you say that when your all hot and bothered, but do you respect me Bobby? Can you be proud of a wife that is into sex as much as I am dear?"

"Yes, yes. I am proud of you. Most men have wives that are nice and proper, but once the fire is gone, they go look for more pussy. They put up with each other and the marriage is a sham. The way that we both are, the fire won't go out. The guys are talking about how bad their wives are and how they are out always looking for new pussy."

"Did you talk like that about me Bobby?"

"No I never even thought anything bad about our relationship. I just went out with them to get laid. You know how I love to do it and now all I can ever think about is you. Hell, all day today at work I have been walking around with a hard-on. I even had to beat off a while ago. Sandy you are the best wife in this whole world and I will love you till the day I die. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, I'm glad you told me that., I don't want to loose you even if it meant I had to give up my job and all the other sex. You mean everything to me and the first time you are not comfortable with all this I want you to tell me. I mean it, OK?"

"Are you nuts? You're the perfect wife. I love you and you love me. We both love all kinds of good old nasty sex and we have it all. Then to sweeten the pot with all the money just makes it all better. Now what time do you go in?"

"I'm supposed to be there at noon, and if I know Jack he'll have another movie lined up for me. Can you believe we came home with thirteen hundred dollars last night? God I didn't even work down stairs! Jesus Bobby, we are going to have money coming out of our ears!"

"I'll invite the crew down to the theater as my treat. I'll tell them the place is wilder than Houston and that who ever doesn't want to come today we'll work something out. I think the Colonel and the Exec. have a meeting but the others, were all sort of bored and doing nothing this afternoon. When we get there, how will I find you?"

"I have an idea. I'll be in the theater at 1:30 and if you can make it just come in there. I'll take it from there. Make sure they have lots of bills and if anyone is short, give them some fives and tens. After all it is my money anyway."

"OK I'll be there at 1:30. I'll tell the boys I'll pay for everything as a treat because they got me laid last Friday. It's going to be wild watching you with them. You do know four of them are black don't you?"

"No I didn't. Remember dear you've never introduced me to them, but then I don't really care. They have dicks don't they? You just bring them down and watch your wife work it."

"If the BBQ thing is going to work, maybe you shouldn't introduce me today? Let's see if they recognize me when they arrive at the house. That should be fun to watch them try and figure out where they'd seen me. What do you think baby?"

"That is fucking wild! Shit Sandy I need to go the men's room and take care of this problem I have. Too bad you can't be here and take care of it for me!"

"Try and hold onto it baby and I'll take care of you when you show up. Better yet, I'll have one of the other girls do you while you watch me at work. Would you like that honey?"

"Are you nuts? I would love that. I'll see you later. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and I was bursting with happiness because of Bobby's phone call. All that worry and wonder over nothing. Bobby does respect me and that is all that really counts as far as I am concerned. I had a feeling that the afternoon was going to be a whole lot of fun, but not as much as the BBQ on Saturday when I put my video on and shed my clothes!

When I arrived at work I went straight back to the Booths. The place was full with the lunch crowd and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to get over to the Theater as I had arranged with Bobby. I glanced at my watch and saw I was running out of time. The men just didn't seem to dwindle as they normally did around one o'clock. I stood up after picking up my tips and walked out into the narrow dark hallway. The boys there asked me to stay and I let them give me a few feels before inviting them over to the theater.

I walked out into the lobby and straight to the theater door. Peggy was at the counter and said "Good. I was hoping one of you girls would go in there. We have a bunch of boys that just came in and I think they are from the base." Music to my ears. Now since I have never met any of Bobby's crew, I would never know whether who I was having sex with was part of his crew or not. Knowing that I was going to meet them at my house under different circumstances was exciting as hell.

I walked in and the place was pitch black at first, like it always is when I come in from the bright lobby. I felt someone grab my arm and they pulled me towards them. I felt lips on my mouth and kissed him back just as hot as he was kissing me. I know Bobby and his kiss and this was him.

He whispered in my ear "The crew is all here. When the word got out it was my treat they all wanted to come. We are signed out for the rest of the day, so you're going to one busy girl."

"Don't tell me who they are. I want to be surprised when I meet them on Saturday. Are they all coming?"

"Oh yea. I told them about the party and they're all going to be there. I told them it was a bachelor party with some hot times planned. We'll talk more later." As he kissed me and we whispered in each other's ears, Bobby had his hand between my legs. My pussy was dripping.

Oh sure, I had about twelve to fifteen loads of sperm in me from the booths, but I was also as hot as hell with the thought of fucking all these different men in front of my husband inside the sex theater. Add to that, the fact that his whole flight crew was in the theater and I'd be one of the girls having sex with them, really turned me on.

I looked around and almost every seat was filled. I knew that Bobby's crew was only nine men, so with so many men in here it would truly be a surprise on Saturday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.