Service Wife - Cover

Service Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sandy is a very young wife of a service man, she is bored and wants to work, she finds a job in a sex Theater / Video store. She finds out her new husband cheats on her and she decided to get even, however she gets caught up in the sex and her young life is all turned around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I stopped talking and you could hear a pin drop on the set. Finally Cheryl said in a broken voice. "Wow, that was hot. I never knew a Nun could ever be that hot. I guess I always thought you were all sort of stuck up or something."

I said, "Nun's are human and while some do come into the order virgins others have had sexual relation's before they take the vows. Some like me may have been a little more active than others. We do not talk about those things; in fact it has been about five years since I have taken my vows and even thought of things like that."

Cheryl said, "So would it be correct to assume that from that day on you masturbated a lot and you used things to fuck yourself with before you became a Nun?"

I smiled and said, "Yes you can assume that."

Cheryl said "My first time with a girl wasn't anything as hot as that, it was almost tame compared to you. My family and I went to Toledo for a thanksgiving dinner, after dinner us kids were in the basement dancing and playing games. My cousin and I started to talk about kissing and the different bases. You know first, second third and home run.

Well I was 11 and she was 12. We were over in the corner talking when my uncle called the boys up leaving just us two down there with Rusty (Laura's big black Lab). Laura offered to show me what she was talking about; you know the bases stuff. I really was having a hard time understanding them all."

We started by her showing me about kissing. We kissed the normal way and then she showed me how to French kiss, Then she showed me all about how boys liked to feel up our tits. We were both in training bras then and she showed me what it felt like to have someone lick my nipples. I did the same to her. She then showed me how a boy will put his hand down the front of our pants or under our skirts.

When I asked her if she would show me what she meant by doing it. I guess I really did know but I remember being caught up in it all and I loved everything that she had shown me. Needless to say it felt real good when she had her fingers rubbing me down there. I really got excited when she asked me to do it to her. I put my fingers under her dress between her panties and her and she was all wet and slippery, I mean she was very wet. I told her I thought that she peed her pants.

She laughed and told me that I was just as wet; that it was only natural for that to happen. She told me how our pussy's were getting wet and slippery so they could receive a boys dick. That it made it easier for us to have sex. When a boy is ready to fuck us, his dick would easily slide in and it would not hurt us.

She poked a finger inside of me really slow and after a bit she had me do the same to her. She had me take my panties off as she got out of hers. We were both wearing dresses. I sat down on the couch and she knelt down on the floor and got between my open legs. She began kissing me and licking me down there.

I loved it! But I was afraid one of the boys might come back down stairs and catch us. I kept watching the door at the top of the stairs. I didn't want her to stop; but I did not want to be caught either.

I had my first climax with my cousin eating me. All the time she ate me she was working her fingers into me. It did hurt when her finger went in, but the feeling she gave me with her mouth sort of made me forget about it. After I came she pulled back and told me it was her turn. We changed places and she got on the old couch. I knelt down and put my mouth on her wet pussy. She put the front of her dress over my head as I licked and probed and ate my first pussy.

Laura had her legs open much wider than I had. I easily slid first one then another finger into her but in her case I did not have to work hard at it at all. Laura told me to stick more fingers into her I told her I already had two in her. She told me to put three of them in her. She moved and laid back on the couch and lifted her leg up putting her foot on the cushion edge. I pulled out my fingers and as I slid three of them back into her I asked her how could she take three of them. She told me that she had two in me and I was a virgin when she started. She said that she could get four of her fingers in herself.

I went back to licking her and I was moving my fingers in and out at a steady pace. All of a sudden I felt something warm and wet lick the back of my right leg. I stopped licking Laura squealed out loud in shock. Laura sat up and saw what was happening.

She said, "Let Rusty lick you." I told her I couldn't, she said "you liked it when I licked you didn't you?"

I was trying to push Rusty's face back away from me as I told her that I did. But Rusty was a dog and it was sick.

She said "Trust me, Rusty will make you feel much better than I can. Pull down your panties and let him lick you. I know you will love it. I let him lick me all the time. Stand up, take off your panties and lick me some more, you owe me, and you have to make me cum."

I really didn't want to do it, but she did make me feel good so I did as she instructed. I stood and pulled my panties down and Laura wanted to hold them. When I handed them to her I saw there was some blood in the crotch. Laura said not to worry because it was my cherry that she popped earlier. I knelt back down and Laura had me pull the back of my dress up over my butt. I was a little hesitant and Laura knew it.

She said "don't worry, the boys are out side, hear them?" I did so I knelt back down and began licking her as I once again slid three then four fingers in and out of her.

As I knelt down I felt Rusty begin to lick me again only this time he was licking me right between my legs and Laura was right. It was much more pleasant feeling him licking.

I could feel his tongue going inside of me and he even licked me around my butt hole. Then he started pushing his tongue in as he licked me. I was only 11 but I felt like a woman; I knew this had to be how women felt having sex. Laura was going crazy bouncing up and down on the cushion as I fingered her and licked her.

My mind was numb with pleasure as I felt Rusty stop licking me just about the time I was going to climax. Then almost instantly I felt him jump on my back and he was stabbing his dick at me between my legs. I pulled back and Laura had hold of my head with her hands.

I think it was one maybe two jabs before he was inside of me. I started to yell out but Laura pulled my face hard against her open legs and said "Shhh, quite, they'll hear you, let him do it, your going to love it."

I was yelling into her crotch to let me go and I was yelling at Rusty for him to stop. I think it was maybe four or five strokes of him inside of me that everything changed. I mean EVERYTHING. I stopped yelling and I began to suck on Laura's pussy, I moaned and tried to catch my breath.

Rusty licking me was beyond anything I could ever describe and when he fucked me it was like I was floating in a constant state of pleasure. Rusty was fucking me so hard and fast that I think I lost my mind. I could feel him swelling inside of me causing such a feeling. He was a monster inside of me and he held me so tight that there was no way on this earth I could have gotten away from him even if I wanted to and by that time I did not want that to happen.

Laura came and after she was finished she sat up. I rested my face on the couch cushion and Rusty just kept fucking me. I opened my eyes to see Laura sitting there with her fingers between her legs as she watched. I felt Rusty squirting inside of me and he crammed himself deep inside.

When he finished he released me and hopped off of my back and when he came out it hurt for a moment. I almost screamed out because it hurt when he came out. I looked over at him as he stood there. His dick was big, fat and red, there was a big ball like thing at the back of it and it looked as if his dick was about to touch the floor as he stood there. I could not believe that that thing had been all the way up inside of me.

I heard a loud escape of air come from me with a gushing sound. Laura came again as I watched her as I fell sitting on the floor in front of her open legs. She finished and said "don't tell anyone about this and I'll let Rusty do that to you every time you come visit, OK?"

I agreed and she handed me my panties. We went back upstairs and we both went to the bathroom. I had to pee and I wanted to clean myself. Laura I think wanted to watch me.

We went back down stairs to mingle and about an hour later Laura found me and asked if I wanted to go back down to the basement again to play around some more. I told her I wanted to but I did not want Rusty down there. She agreed and we went back down there again. We did it all again, you know eating each other and the fingers; only this time we forgot to check out the basement before we started. I guess Mike (Laura's brother) must have been down there before we went down there. And he must have hidden in one of the dark corners.

I was on my knees again eating Laura and this time I had already taken my panties off as I used my fingers in side of myself. It was then that Mike made his presence known. He snuck up behind me without my knowing and when I felt another hand on my butt from under my dress I knew it wasn't Laura. I stopped and saw Mike.

He said, "Don't stop, I'll just stick my dick in this (he had a finger in me) and I'll keep my mouth shut."

Before I could say anything Laura said, "you'll love it, Mike knows how to fuck. He took my cherry."

I felt him pull the back of my dress up over my hips and he moved between my legs. I felt him slide in with no pain. I went back to eating Laura and Mike just fucked me. So I had my first time three times all the same day. My first time eating pussy, my first time having a dog fuck me and my first time a boy fucked me. So tell me Sister how old were you the first time you had a boy fuck you?"

God I was so lost in her story it took me a moment to realize that she had asked me a question. I sort of snapped out of the pictures running through my mind and said "I ah, ah, I was in Junior High and it happened during a school dance. We went into the janitors closet and we did it."

Cheryl asked all excited "What did you do, tell me, I want to know everything."

I looked around for Sister Mary Ann and then said "OK but when Sister Mary Ann comes back I have to stop talking I should not be talking like this."

" This boy who I do not remember his name took me in the closet and we kissed. He felt me up first and then after he fingered me a little bit, he wanted me to suck him."

"I knelt down and he stuck his dick in my mouth,

I remembered how Jane's mom did it and I did the same thing only kneeling down. The problem was when I jacked him off he shot his stuff all over the front of my blouse and his stuff hit my face. When he finished I put it back into my mouth and after a very short period of time (maybe two to three minutes) he was hard again and he had me stand and bend over, I did and he got in behind me sticking his dick in me."

Cheryl interrupted me and asked, "Did it hurt?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.