Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Hi Mom." Brenda said bounding into the kitchen.

"Hi Sweetie." Marnie responded. "How are things going?'

"Okay, I guess." Brenda said.

"That's good." Marnie said going about making breakfast. "Can I fix you anything?"

"No thanks. I'll get my own." Brenda said. "Mom, are you trying to turn Dad on by just wearing your nightie like that? It's see-through what if you had to answer the door, and I hadn't come down yet?"

"I just felt a little naughty this morning I guess." Marnie confessed. "I'll go up and get a robe."

"No need on my account, Lady. You still look fine at your age." Brenda said in a hubba hubba fashion.

"I hope you aren't buttering me up for something." Marnie cautioned suspiciously.

"Ah, no. Well..." Brenda hemmed and hawed.

"What is it?" Marnie demanded.

"Mom, I hate my school." Brenda unloaded.

"Honey, what's the matter?"

"I just don't fit in anymore there. Everybody thinks I'm a lesbian, the boys want me to prove to them I'm not and the girls are threatened by the rumor, except of course the ones that want me to be one, but I really don't like them." Brenda explained.

"Brenda, you're doing so well there. I thought you were popular and you liked that."

"Yeah, well now it's popular for something I'm not and I'm sick of it." Brenda asserted. "Mom, I was on the Internet and I found just the school I'd like to go to."

"Are you talking about Jefferson High? That is quite a commute." Marnie said.

"No." Brenda said looking for the right time. "Ah, I was thinking about a boarding school."

"A boarding school!? What on earth gave you that idea?"

"Well you see, there is this boarding school that a lot of the top models have gone to called Wycleft Academy. It started out as a finishing school with some academics to make their graduates good conversationalists, and now they are more academically oriented. If I could go there, I'd have my best shot at becoming a professional model."

"I don't know... A boarding school?"

"You've been wanting me to stay away from the Larchers. This would give me all the help I would need to become a model and I wouldn't need Walter's help any more." Brenda said bright eyed and hopeful.

Marnie thought, as she sat down at the table. "But, a boarding school?"

"I would write you every day." Brenda said heading off the "I'd miss you" excuse.

"But how much would it cost?" Marnie asked.

"I'd be able to pay you back once I was modeling." Brenda offered.

"You really want to do this don't you?" Marnie conceded.

"Well, they haven't accepted me, but if they did I would really want to go. I hate my school here. I need a new start and Wycleft Academy is in just the right direction I want to go."

"Well, we'll have to talk to your father."

"I know."

"When would you go?"

"As soon as they accept me, if that is okay."

"Wow, Honey. This is so sudden."

"Mom, I could visit this weekend they said, if you'd take me there."

"Honey, I was planning..." Marnie started to say, then thought, "She'd be away from Larcher and I wouldn't have to worry about him with her..."

"Okay, let's see what this place is all about." Marnie agreed.


"Sally? Hi, it's me. We've got to postpone the 'coming out' party for Larcher."... "something has come up with Brenda and I've got to fly her to see a school this weekend."... "Oh you wouldn't believe it..."


"Oh, thank you Mom." Brenda said as they were getting ready to board the plane. "Have you got the tickets?"

"Right here."

"Can I hold mine?"

"Sure Honey, here."

"A Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step behind that screen over there for a random search." A young burly guard said to Marnie as she was being handed back her boarding pass.

"I'll be right with you Brenda." She called out. "You go ahead onto the plane."

"Right this way Ma'am." The guard said, holding out his hand.

"Why me?" Marnie asked.

"It's strictly random." The guard assured her. "I'm just going to pat you down, will that be okay with you?"

"I guess." Marnie agreed reluctantly.

She almost moaned aloud as the guard frisked her sides, back and front, paying particular attention to anything that might be hidden in her bra. Marnie blushed and got hot, as he worked his way up her legs and brushed his thumb along her labia while searching her inner thighs and panties.

"Now, would you please open your bag?" He took a sample of clothes out and held them up to her. "I'm going to have to ask you to change into these for a moment so I can be sure that this bag belongs to you."

"But it does. Those are my things." Marnie protested.

"Your flight will be leaving soon, Miss. The sooner you prove to me that this is your bag, the sooner you can board the plane."

Marnie unbuttoned her dress with embarrassment, as the guard looked on, his legs spread and arms akimbo. His eyes widened when her sheer bra came into view. To her mortification, her nipples were still stiff from the treatment they received moments earlier. She quickly reached for the jersey knit pullover he was holding that she packed to sleep in, but he handed her another bra instead. "Here, this first." He said.

"But..."

"Most of the passengers are already on the plane Ma'am."

Marnie padded in place in her pantyhose, panties and heels while she undid her bra and let the cups drop down her arms in front of her, leaving her bare tits anxiously awaiting their next covering. The man delayed handing her the other bra to gawk a moment, putting Marnie awash in humiliation and prompting her to conceal her ample tits as best she could from his view.

Just as he was about to hand her the bra, a female airline employee barged in on them. "Gerald!" She said forcefully, then grabbed the things he was holding and quickly crammed them into Marnie's bag. "Oh here, put this on quickly. They've closed the gate to the gangway. I'll have to open it for you."

Marnie pulled the jersey pullover on over her bare tits in a panic and grabbed the carryon bag from the lady as she put in her code to open the gate. Marnie ran down the gangway, her breasts banging painfully up and down on her torso, to the plane hearing the woman say, "Gerald, you'd better watch out with this stuff or you'll..." Her nipples rubbing against the back of the pullover gave her shivers as she stepped onto the plane. Her humiliation was complete as she faced the entire plane full of curious passengers in a pullover jersey that ended just below her crotch. The impromptu outfit highlighted her athletic legs and her movement revealed to others that she was probably braless.

It was everything she could do to negotiate the aisle with her purse and weekend bag while trying to keep from exposing any more of her legs than what was absolutely necessary. When she reached her row, Brenda was waiting for her anxiously in the window seat and looked at her aghast, "What happened?!"

"I'll tell you in a minute." Marnie replied reaching up to open the overhead bin. Then, realizing that it pulled the jersey up enough to give the passengers behind her a view of her cheek bottoms she decided not to fight for room with the bags already stowed. Instead, she resigned herself to sit with it at her feet. She did a straight-legged bend over the aisle-seated passenger to drop the bag on the floor. The man behind her was blushing and perspiring when she stood up, turned, and noticed him. "That's the last free show you get buddy." She thought to herself, fighting off the embarrassment.

The little old lady in the aisle seat appeared to be disabled, so Marnie did not trouble her to get up out of her way and instead took a long unsteady step over her feet. The lady, trying to be helpful, put her hands on Marnie's butt, lifting her pullover in the process. When Marnie was finally able to sit, her pullover was bunched up in back.

"I'll need you to put your seatbelt on Ma'am." The steward said, glancing in surprise at the panty covered crotch briefly exposed. Brenda and Marnie teamed up to get her buckled and to pull her pullover tail down to cover what they could as far as it would go between her legs now raised up by the carryon bag beneath her feet.

Marnie needed a minute to calm her body and emotions down. She did not begin to explain to Brenda the circumstances around the traumatic occurrence at the terminal gate until they were well into the flight and the lady on her left had taken a pill and was getting drowsy. "Oh Mom, how terrible." Brenda said wrapping her arms around Marnie's arm and hugging it. "Thank you so much for taking me to see the school." Then she adjusted herself for comfort and closed her eyes to sleep up against Marnie's arm.

Marnie was taken back to a time when Brenda as a small child cozying up and hugging her in moments of security and happiness. Then she became conscious of the previously white knuckled lady now lightly gripping Marmie's upper thigh. Then the lady dreamily readjusted her position and rested her head on her other hand, which was now on Marnie's other arm just below the shoulder. Marnie couldn't shake the lady without breaking the physical bond she was experiencing with her daughter or bumping the lady off of her with a shoulder check that might hurt her.

She was having trouble keeping her knees together as the only position of her feet wide apart was starting to grow uncomfortable. She needed to readjust them bringing her feet together, causing her knees to fall open at just the time the hand on her thigh began to throb and jerk as if an indication of a disturbing dream. With her left arm pinned by the sleeping lady, all she could do with her free hand was to cover her exposed crotch. She was starting to get excited being pinned down and having the fingers of a stranger gently squeezing her upper leg just an inch or two from her pleasure zone. "I'm going to have to try to wake up this drugged lady." She thought. The lady's other hand started to slip out from under her resting head and slid down Marnie's front to where her breasts just started to swell forward. "Please wake up lady." She shouted in her head. Moments later the hand slid some more down onto the top of her breast. "Oh god, tell me this isn't happening." She thought. She could feel the wetness developing under her fingers and wondered if anyone else could smell her excitement like she was beginning to. She looked over the aisle at the man in the opposite seat and caught him closing the gap in his fingers he was looking through while pretending to be asleep. The woman's hand slid down a little more to where her little finger hung down to just below her nipple. "That's it, I've got to wake this lady!" She decided, but the little finger started to unconsciously stroke up and down over the nipple that was growing to its maximum turgidity.

Marnie couldn't rally the energy to wake her now. She needed every ounce of concentration and effort to deal with the rising sensations in a managed way so no one would be the wiser of what was happening to her. She was too far-gone not to get some relief from the tension that began in the airport and now was ruling her as she sat restricted in her seat. She needed to look over at the man often enough to make him look away and she needed to be still whenever someone was walking down the aisle past her seat. Her red pullover hid her red-faced flush of excitement somewhat, but now guys would stop and try to make conversation with her if she gave them any eye contact when they passed. When she could, she stroked her pussy with her fingers. The nipple flicking was growing more consistent and perspiration was forming on her brow. The fingers of her left hand were not as adept as her right, and it was as if someone else was stroking her. She muffled a whimper, looked across the aisle embarrassed as she involuntarily bucked up and jackknifed forward in her seat as she tried to squeeze down hard on her fingers. This woke Brenda and jostled the lady to semi-consciousness, so she pretended she needed to find something in her bag while she tried to hide the potential orgasm that was about to happen.

"Oh what a bother." She said covering up her labored breathing. "I'll just have to check when we land."

"What is it Mom?" Brenda asked.

"Oh nothing Honey. I'll take care of it later." Marnie said hornier now than ever, gripping the ends of her armrests tightly.

"At least they aren't clinging on me." She thought as Brenda turned to go to sleep against the window and the woman sat with her hands clasped across her stomach. "Okay lady," she thought, you can put your hand between my legs again, I won't stop you." She thought pleadingly. "You too mister. Come over and stick your face up close and get a real good look, then stick that tongue out and finish me off. You'll have the best seat in the house." She continued to think as her knees opened and closed alternately in frustration. "I've got to get a grip here." She realized as she looked down at her nipples poking through the material of the jersey pullover. Finally, she realized that she would not get any relief at this point and tried to close her eyes and get some sleep.

Aside from somebody copping a feel of her left butt cheek when they were deplaning, things were relatively uneventful until she was able to change back into her original clothes in the restroom. In the airport and on the way to the school, Brenda was too focused on the experience ahead of her to notice what a flirt her mother was acting like, as a result of her pent up sexual frustration.

"Mom, there it is." Brenda said excitedly as they approached the school. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yes, it certainly looks like it has a long tradition." Marnie agreed.

When they walked in the main building, an announcement board welcomed them specifically by name. They were directed down a long hall to the admissions offices and briefly interviewed separately by Wilson Trainer, the admissions director.

When Brenda was finished with her interview Marnie noticed how genuinely, she beamed. Then Marnie was questioned about her desire to send her daughter to the school. She explained that it was all her daughter's idea and was open-minded about her going at the present time. They were given a physical tour of the facilities and interviewed more extensively. In her second interview, the director explained that a new term was starting in two weeks and that it appeared that Brenda had the right attitude to be considered for an opening and would Marnie support her in attending right away.

Marnie tentatively agreed. The director said that Brenda would go through some orientation activities, that the other students had already done at the beginning of the year, and attend some classes for the rest of the day. Then he offered that Marnie stay at his house with his wife as their guest while Brenda spent the night in the dorm so she could be sure that she really wanted to attend. Marnie agreed and she wished her daughter well at the end of the interviews and waited in the waiting area for the director to finish up his work before they went off for lunch together in the school cafeteria.

Brenda was led to the gymnasium and to a room off the athletic director's office and told to stand on a spot in front of a wall with a tan sheet draped floor to ceiling. "And first we'll start with Posture Pictures." She said. "Just stand with your hands at your side the way you normally stand and look directly into the camera with no particular emotion at all."

Brenda complied as if this was her first of many modeling assignments following the director's instructions to the tee. FLASH The camera took its first shot straight on.

"Okay, good. Now I need you to take off all of your clothes and stand in the same spot in the same way." She directed matter-of-factly.

"My clothes? Off? Was the only protest Brenda was willing to make since she wasn't yet accepted and she was told that everyone had posture pictures taken. Then she proceeded to take her clothes off looking questioningly at the athletic director for where to put her things and then again for confirmation that she was to remove her undergarments too.

She stood on her spot, trying to look as confident as possible while completely nude in front of a total stranger. "Now, no expression. That's it." FLASH "Now face to your right." FLASH "Now face the wall." FLASH "Now to the left." FLASH "Now you can face front again." She directed while she changed the lens to take a closer shot above Brenda's knees. "You see," the director explained, "we use these pictures as a baseline for your posture when you come in so your teachers can use them to work with you to improve your posture by the time you leave here." FLASH...

When the pictures were done, she showed Brenda a card series of pictures of another student to demonstrate how they would be filed. "Now I have to give you a swimming test."

"A swimming test!?" Brenda replied surprised.

"Yes, we here at Wycleft Academy believe that every graduate be able to swim at a certain proficiency to be safer in the world out there. Follow me."

"What about my clothes?" Brenda asked.

"There is no need for them right now. This is an all girls school you know." She said.

Brenda knew, so she followed the director down a hall covering her breasts and pubic area, hoping nobody would pop out and see her in all her naked glory. She peeked through windows in doors in passing and saw classes in dance, aerobics, and light weights going on before they reached the pool. There she had to swim laps, retrieve a twenty-pound weight from the bottom of the deep end and tread water for ten minutes. It proved very refreshing and made her nipples protrude like hardened bullets as she walked back to the director's office to retrieve her clothes.

"I have a note here that you are assigned to Julie whom you will shadow for the rest of the day." The director said as Brenda got dressed. "I'll call for her now."

"Hi Brenda, I'm Julie."

"Hi Julie glad to meet you." Brenda replied. Then they headed off to the Food Commons for lunch.

Julie introduced Brenda around to all of her friends. When Brenda saw her mom eating with the admissions director, she waved and smiled. Marnie saw the pleasure in her daughter's eyes and vowed to help her get in.

Brenda found out Julie was a cheerleader, and Brenda gleefully said that she was one too. "Who do you cheerlead for?" Brenda asked.

"We go to the varsity games at Woodland Academy and cheer for them." Julie explained, "And, we will cheer at our varsity basketball team games too. They are pretty good."

"Is there a game tomorrow?" Brenda asked.

"No, tomorrow we have our annual car wash."

"A car wash!?"

"Yeah, it isn't really about washing cars though, it is about raising money so we can do things off campus. The school doesn't sponsor us in activities off campus that aren't part of the curriculum, so we have to find ways to raise the cash ourselves. You'll see." Julie said. "When you're through with that, we'll go to my Women Studies class."

"I'm through."

"Welcome Brenda. This is a class about history, but more importantly, it is about women with strength, poise, grace, and common sense." The teacher explained. "Many of our students are planning to become models, actors, or performers of one kind or another, so we act out many of the situations we discuss in class. I find it enhances the experience of learning what it was like at various times in our history. Now Jules, Natasha, Taylor, and Brie you were scheduled for today. Brenda, since you are Jules' guest, you can participate right along with her if you like."

Brenda, wanting to fit right in said, "Yes Ma'am, I'd be happy to."

"That's the spirit. You know where to go ladies."

Brenda followed Julie and the others into an attached room that was filled with costumes hanging up along two sides. The other three picked out togas, headgear and capes, while Julie picked out a short tunic for herself and Brenda. "Here, these are for us." She said. "I'm glad you decided to do this with me. I wasn't looking forward to doing it alone." Brenda gave her a nervous smile of acknowledgement. She followed Julie one step behind her in taking off all of her clothes and then putting on the tunic.

Brenda felt naughty in the sexy garment and asked, "What part of history... ?"

"Here we go." Julie said leading Brenda out by the hand. "Keep your head bowed down like this."

Brenda put her head down and looked ahead and around her from out the top of her eyes. Julie lead Brenda onto the foot high carpeted platform next to the podium at the head of the class. The teacher began, "What do I hear for these virginal maidens?"

Natasha, who had painted whiskers on, approached and said, "I would like to have a closer look at the merchandise before I agree to bid."

The teacher nodded. Then Natasha and the other slave traders approached the two slave girls. Then they prodded, pulled, and turned them around. Natasha had Brenda turn away from the class and bend over at the waist. Then she smiled at her classmates as she mischievously flipped the tail of Brenda's garment up onto her back and gave her buttocks a smack. "Oh!" Brenda exclaimed lurching and reaching back to rub her behind. "Nice firm stock." Natasha declared. "Could bear many fine children."

Brie turned Julie around and bent her at the waist only to squeeze her butt cheeks apart. "Would have to work this one out some more to tighten things up." Julie looked back at her and leered back with an "I'll get you next time" look.

"Any other interested parties?" The teacher asked still role-playing.

"I think we should see all the goods." Someone anonymously called out from the classroom.

Taylor and Brie approached the two slaves and untied the closures at each shoulder letting the tunics fall to the ground. Julie and Brenda squeezed their knees together, put an arm across their breasts and covered their pubic areas with the other in genuine humiliation and embarrassment. Brenda's breasts were larger and she had a tougher time covering them from the classroom of strangers with one hand and arm.

"Outstanding." Declared Taylor. "Now put these down. Slaves should not cover their assets unless told to do so." The three girls guided Julie and Brenda's reluctant arms down to their sides. Then Taylor said, "Open wide." Then she acted as if she was examining Brenda's mouth. "Now you." She said to Julie holding onto her chin. "Good stock." Next, she hefted Julie's breast. Julie slapped her hand away now more irritated with her. "Now, now, I think it would be within my rights to give you a whipping for that, but I'll let it go this time so I don't damage the merchandise." Brie proclaimed, then she hefted Brenda's breast, looked at her classmates and "hummmmmed" with a smile to let them know she liked what she felt. Brenda made one step back and padded in place for a moment, but did not make a scene.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.