Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Boy, am I glad that's over." Marnie said to her friends on the ride home.

"It's not over." Barbara said forlorn.

"I know. Listen, guess who I was sitting next to at the table after the auction." Marnie queried in a manner that peeked their interest. "Roger." She answered.

"No way!" Sally said.

"Yes way." Marnie said. "He said I looked a lot like his wife. Well, duhah."

"You mean he didn't recognize you?" Barbara asked.

"No I don't think so." Marnie replied.

"That was a close one." Betty added.

"So, I think I know what Barbara is up to next, the painting thing, and Sally you are going to be polishing brass or something on a boat? That sounds glamorous actually. But, what exactly are you doing Betty?" Marnie asked to clarify.

"Ah, it's something to do with organizing a room. It sounds like housekeeping to me. That announcer acted like I have skill in that department, but my housekeeper Jesse does all of that for me. I'm sure I'm going to be clueless about it." Betty disclosed.

"Why don't you pay Jesse to do it for you?" Sally said provocatively.

"Ha. I can't imagine Jesse agreeing to wear my costume while she works at a stranger's house. Can you?" Betty replied.

"No, I suppose not." Sally acknowledged. "Marnie, what are you doing again?"

"My guy had no imagination; I'm supposed to serve at a party that he hasn't even planned yet. The cad." Marnie said disdainfully.

"Well, that could be fun, who knows." Sally said.

"Do you wanna trade?" Marnie asked.

"Not really, besides yours bid for you, not for me." Sally said.

"Since we are to wear the costumes on our assignments, he really won't know the difference." Marnie said acting as the devil's advocate.

"Except for the fact that I'm taller, you have a much larger chest, and my hair will look blonder through the hood, no, he won't be able to tell." Sally rebutted.

"Do you really think we need to keep the hoods on when we do the assignments?" Barbara asked. "I would like to see better straight ahead than down."

"I think the hoods are for our protection to keep our identities confidential throughout the process. I'm sure I'm going to keep mine on. The guy was at one of the tables from Roger's work. I could get recognized for god's sake." Marnie warned.

"Do you think they are going to be wearing their masks from the Dinner? We are going to know where they live and all." Betty observed.

They just looked at each other and shrugged.


"Thanks for the fun evening Will." Brenda said, to her date. "Are you going to walk me up to the door?"

Instead of getting out, Will grabbed her right hand from the door knob and pulled it over to rest on his hardening cock, then pulled her around by her shoulders to give her a rough kiss. "Hey." She shouted when she was finally able to push him away long enough to take in a breath. Then again he was pushing her hands down while he tried again to kiss her and play with her breasts. "Hey!" She shouted again repeatedly slamming her fists down unto his shoulders. "What's gotten into to you?" She said when she had his attention again.

"What!" He exclaimed. "Aren't you into guys?"

"Of course I am, but not mashers like you're being right now." She replied.

"What do you mean? I'm doing you a favor. Everybody thinks you're a lesbian, so I'm giving you the opportunity to put out for a guy and I'll tell everyone they're wrong, that you really Are into guys." He said.

"What a creep you turned out to be. I'm outta here. And, don't ever call me again!" Brenda said struggling to get the door open. He laughed at her frustration, then casually unlocked the doors from his side and watched her storm out of the car.

After she slammed the door shut, he powered down the window on her side and leaned over to call out, "You should have played it my way sister." Brenda turned and flipped him the finger as he sped off.

As she entered the house she made eye contact with her mother sitting on the couch in deep thought stalling from heading to bed. "What's the matter Dear?" Marnie asked.

"Boys!" Brenda replied. "They are such creeps."

"Are you talking about Jeff?" Marnie asked.

"No," Brenda replied, "he's harmless compared to the rest."

"Oh Brenda, you can't mean that. There have to be all sorts of guys as nice and good looking as your dad is. Believe me, you'll find lots of guys that you'll like. It will be tough to chose which one is the one for you." Marnie assured her.

Brenda leaned in to her mother and Marnie hugged her warmly, when Roger came into the room. "Com'on Ladies, it's way past your bedtimes." He said in an effort to get Marnie to come upstairs.


Saturday afternoon found Sally and Betty heading out for their auctioned assignments. Betty arrived at a five thousand square foot home in her bodysuit and the shear frilly top and bottom ensemble, and hood as set forth in the terms of the auction, and parked out front in the circular driveway. A very attractive middle-aged lady in a loose fitting white long-sleeved silk blouse and full-length ivory colored skirt with a cream colored scarf around her waist as a belt greeted her at the door. The light from the French doors at the opposite end of the front hall candlelit the outfit to reveal a svelte outline of classical womanly features beneath the clothing.

"Right this way." She directed, after greeting Betty as "Number Seven," respecting her ongoing anonymity. "It is such a wonderful thing you volunteers are doing for the Fund." The lady said as they walked. "I really think you are saintly to be doing this and brave to be in a stranger's home dressed as you are."

"If you only knew." Betty thought to herself as she smiled an acknowledgement to the lady for her praise. "It's my pleasure." She lied. "What are you going to have me do?"

"In here." The lady motioned.

Betty followed the classy woman down a hall to a closed room at the end on the left, which subsequently opened up to the spacious backyard. She immediately was drawn to the ornate coved molding around the twelve-foot ceiling. Along the wall to the left was a floor to ceiling bookshelf; along the wall opposite her were large French doors leading out to a patio; and, along the other two walls were settings of furniture, pictures, and paintings. The room was filled with boxes and clutter, out of character with what she had seen in the rest of the house.

"This is the last room to be straightened up from our move months ago. My husband insisted he'd do it and has been promising to do it ever since. He keeps on procrastinating for some reason. That's why I kept bidding on you. He was taken by your beautiful figure and didn't object to me competing to remain high bidder on you until the end." The lady explained, while Betty blushed under the silky hood. "I think you have a nice figure too."

"Thank you Ma'am." Betty replied.

"Oh, please, call me Lanie. That's what my friends call me. It's short for Elaine." The lady explained.

"Okay Lanie, what would you like me to do. I'll do my best." Betty said feeling more comfortable in Lanie's presence.

"Well," Lanie said, looking around with her hands on her hips, "we need to open these boxes and check what's inside."


Sally arrived at the marina on time, and walked down the ramp with great care in her patent leather high heels to avoid stepping a heel into the cracks between the boards. The two-toned body stocking outfit, with the frilly top and micro short flared skirt, did little to hide her charms in this public place. She felt self-conscious walking toward the slip number written on a piece of paper with the directions in this provocative outfit while trying to keep her balance in the heels. What little effect the hood might have on assuaging the embarrassment of walking out in public dressed as she this way, was overshadowed by the attention the hood brought to her sexy figure approaching somebody's boat at the moorage.

When she neared the slip number written on her piece of paper, a small group of people on board the boat applauded and cheered as she approached. A well-tanned man greeted her at the gangplank and took her hand to help her balance as she stepped aboard. "As much as I hate to ask," he said, "I'm going to have to ask you to remove those shoes while you're aboard."

"Okay." Sally said and used the hand he was still holding hers with for support as she removed the shoes, exciting the man and the others as the effort gave them better glimpses from under the flared clothing shimmering in the sunlight. She took a moment to sense the feel of the non-skid surface of the deck on her nearly bare feet momentarily before asking, "So, is this a work party for your boat?" Hoping she wouldn't be the only one polishing brass.

"Ha..." The man laughed. "We're going out on the water. You'll be seeing that everything is shipshape for us."

"Oh." Sally replied.

"Here, take this." He said, handing her rags and an unmarked plastic bottle of a lotion. "I'll have you start forward and work your way stem to stern. Coat everything with this and rub it in."

There she found a couple of attractive women in bikinis sitting on towels basking in the sun. "It must be nice to know someone who owns a boat like this and is generous enough to take you out on it." Sally thought as she picked some brass trim to start polishing.

"You know," said one of the ladies, "you should let us put some lotion on you. You'll burn right through that material."

"Oh, that's okay." Sally responded.

"No really, when you're out on the water, you burn much more severely than you do on land. Believe me." She advised. "Come here." She said as the two women got up and escorted Sally back to their towels and had her sit down.

One slipped the filmy ruffled top off over Sally's head while the other pulled up the upper half of the bodysuit before Sally could wage a defense. She was aghast that they would strip her topless right out in the open and where their men could see her at any time. As it was, the men were more preoccupied with casting off and getting underway, but Sally covered her breasts in her hands protectively, nevertheless. "Nice skin." One lady said as she applied the lotion to her back. "Let me see." Said the other as she pulled Sally's hands away from her breasts and applied lotion to her front. "You're right, very nice. Now put your arms up on your head." She remarked.

The hood covered her expression of humiliation, but her chest blushed a rosy shade in a telltale sign of embarrassment at being greased up by two total strangers on a boat that was now too far from shore for her to jump off and swim to safety. When her back was covered, the lady working on it took one arm and extended it out to cover it with sunscreen as the other took extra measure at rubbing in the lotion to Sally's protruding nipples. "Ah, ah, ah,..." Sally exclaimed reflexively as a wave of sexual stimulation swept up to her head and made her feel dizzy.

"Now, we're going to have to do the bottom." Said the one at her breasts. The two of them slide down the short skirt and then her black pantyhose.

"No, no, please. I don't need..." Sally tried to protest.

"I for one can't be responsible for you getting a severe sunburn knowing what that sun will do to you out on the water like this." The lady replied. "We'll just cover you with this lotion and you'll be fine."

They laid her back. Sally looked down at them through the mask horrified that she had so little control over the situation. She lay with her hands crossing over her stimulated breasts like an Egyptian queen being laid to rest, as they rubbed the lotion on the tops and sides of her legs down to her toes. She calmed slightly as the caring touches smoothed away some of the stress. The horror returned when they each grasped a leg and pulled it up off the deck and apart from each other to do the undersides and her butt cheeks. The hot sun and cool breeze danced a pas de deux on her pussy, sending her further into her head away from reality.

"Okay then." One lady said, "You're done, now you can do us."

Sally snapped back to reality at those words and sat up still holding her breasts, wondering what to do with the sensation having built up in her groin. By the time she looked around her, the two ladies were lying on their stomachs, their heads on their hands, and their hands on Sally's costume parts. Their bikini tops were untied and Sally noticed they had no tan lines on their backs. When she asked for her clothes first, they just smiled and hummed as if they were drifting off to sleep. Not wanting to fight for them out on the water among total strangers, she knelt between them and started with one then the other until their backs were glistening. They untied their bikini bottoms as a silent signal to Sally that she should continue on down. Sally lay the bikini down from the lady on her right and saw again that she had no tan lines. When she started to rub some lotion on her cheeks, the lady's legs opened up wide and Sally could see her shaved pussy lips starting to glisten in the sun. "Oh gawd." Sally thought, and then peeled down the bikini bottoms of the other lady to her left, and she too had neither tan lines nor pussy hair. Sally knelt between the legs of the lady to her right and started to rub the oil on her two legs simultaneously. When the lady started to moan, Sally switched to the kneeling between the legs of the other and worked in the lotion from her cheeks to her ankles, causing her to squirm and moan as well. The lady then slid up on her knees, pushing her gaping cunt toward Sally, swung a leg up over Sally's head, and turned around back down onto her back straddling Sally, who now was looking at her cunt and tanned breasts awaiting Sally's attention.

The lady to her right also turned over on her back saying, "We're almost there. Just one more side."

As Sally started to work the lotion up the lady's legs, she could see the moistness increasing between her labia. As she worked her way up from the lady's hips to her breasts, she felt the lady fish a leg between hers, hook around, and grip Sally's lower thigh tightly against the lady's cunt with a powerful leg grip. Sally lost her balance and fell forward mingling the tips of her breasts with the lady's breasts. When she tried to push back up, the lady put her arms around Sally's neck and held her tight to mash their breasts together. With Sally held immobile; the other lady took her oily fingers and started to massage Sally's exposed shaved pussy mercilessly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.