Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Well I found out that Larcher is blackmailing Brenda's favorite teacher, like he does to us. So, I went to see him today, you see, to tell him off once and for all. It didn't work; he was a prick about it; and, he has asked that, well ordered that, we assist at a banquet on the twelfth, I think for his brother's catering business or something." Marnie announced.

"You can't be serious. Who does he think he is, ordering me or any of us around?" Betty replied.

"Marnie, what are you asking? I don't want anything to do with that creep." Barbara protested.

"Listen. He warned me that he would make life miserable for anyone who didn't show. And besides, I want to help Brenda's teacher. She doesn't deserve what he is doing to her." Marnie argued.

"Marn. None of us deserve what he is doing to us, get real." Sally said.

"Look. We just have to help out the caterer for one evening. How tough can that be?" Marnie pleaded.

"What are we supposed to do there? What are we supposed to wear? What do we tell George and the others?" Barbara whined.

"It's Lady's Night Out, that's all." Marnie replied. "I don't know what we are supposed to do, serve meals and clear tables I guess." She added.

"Marn, it is never that simple with Larcher. You've got to find out." Barbara demanded.

"Then you'll do it? I don't want anything to happen to any of us or our relationships." Marnie said.

The others just sat silent looking at each other for a sign as to how they would respond to Larcher's directive. Finally, Sally said, "I'm with you. I know how vindictive that creep can be, and besides, I'm a little curious what this brother is like."

"Thank you Sally." Marnie said relieved.

"I don't think he will do anything to me if I don't go." Betty said uncharacteristically brave.

"Betty, you've got to do it. He might retaliate on all of us, not just you." Barbara pleaded.

Betty looked around at each of her friends, thought for a moment, and then with almost instant regret said, "Okay, I'm in too."

"I'll call and find out more details." Marnie promised.


Brenda came in the door from school, slammed her books down and stormed up the stairs without greeting her mother. Marnie followed her up to her room.

"What's the matter Dear?" She asked Brenda.

"Nothing! Go away." Brenda said burying her face in her pillow.

"Brenda, I'm your mother. You can talk to me. You can talk to me about anything." Marnie said trying to turn her over. "Com'on, what's the matter?"

"Oh Mom," she said sobbing, "everybody hates me at school."

"Oh Dear, you can't mean that. Does Susan hate you?"

"Probably." Brenda said sniffling.

"What happened? You can tell me." Marnie asked, holding Brenda's shoulders in her outstretched hands.

"Everybody saw my picture in the paper and is calling me a 'Lesbian.'" Brenda said.

"What picture? Which paper? I didn't see any picture of you in the paper." Marnie challenged.

"The picture of me hugging Ms. Lambert after being hosed down. You can see everything and they didn't bother to block out the private areas." Brenda said as she collapsed sobbing into her pillow again.

"Brenda Dear, what paper are you talking about?"

"The Weekly Monitor. It just came out this morning and it's free, so everybody has one. I can't go back to school in this town, ever again."

"Brenda, it's not so bad. Nobody takes that rag seriously. It can't be that bad..." Marnie was saying when Brenda reached in her pocket and unfolded a picture on newsprint and slammed it down on the bed in front of her mother, then did the same with another and another.

Marnie looked at the three shots of the incident at the art exhibit, "Oh my." She said surprised at the explicit display of her daughter and Ms. Lambert on the "Circling The Drain" stage. "Brenda, these are revealing, but it doesn't make you a lesbian. And, remember our talk about being proud of our bodies, well you and Ms. Lambert are blessed with very nice bodies. It was an accident created by some out-of-line demonstrators and you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Oh really? Well, everyone thinks that Ms. Lambert is a lesbian anyway because she is so friendly and helpful to us girls. They talk about it behind her back. Now this. Not only does it look like proof about her, it makes me one too." Brenda said.

"No it doesn't. I can see why you might think that way when the picture is so fresh and people are acting without thinking, but you'll find that over time, everyone will forget all about it. You'll see." Marnie said reassuringly.

Marnie let her rest and recover from the trauma she experienced at school and spent the rest of the evening acting as Brenda's telephone secretary passing on calls from every boy Brenda ever knew, and some she was meeting over the phone for the first time. With the dates she accepted and the many she turned down, Brenda recovered completely from the hazing she received from the other girls at school during the day.

"Brenda, Honey, when you are through with this call can I use the phone?" Marnie whispered and motioned.

"Sure Mom." Brenda said with her hand over the handset microphone. "I've got to go."... "Okay Mom. All yours." She yelled.

"Brenda, do you have Walter Larcher's number?" Marnie yelled up.

"Sure Mom. I'll call and tell you when to pick up." Brenda yelled back down. After talking to Larcher herself, Brenda signaled Marnie to take over the call.

"... What will we be doing exactly?... Well, what will we be wearing?... A tuxedo costume? Okay... A fitting? Okay... Tomorrow?... Ten?... Okay, but this is the last time we do anything like this for you." Marnie warned. "You prick!" She said to herself hearing him laugh when he hung up his phone.

The fitting was at an unmarked commercial building in an industrial section of town. The four ladies were led into a ten by twenty room with floor to ceiling mirrors all along the twenty-foot wall with the door at the end. They were asked to take off all of their clothes by a young early twenty something, gum chewing, heavily made-up, red-haired receptionist, and offered the chairs along the opposite long wall to put their clothes on.

"Are you doing the fitting?" Barbara asked.

"Leslie and I will be taking your measurements." The receptionist assured her.

They took off their outer clothes per the instructions, even though it didn't seem necessary, and stood waiting, facing the mirrors, looking at themselves, and chatting. The receptionist opened the door and stuck her upper body in to check on the progress and grew annoyed that they still had on their under things. "A-hem." She uttered to announce her presence. "That is, All of your clothes please." And ducked back out before there were any questions.

The ladies grew a little concerned since they had experienced many fittings in their lifetimes but never ones where they had to be completely nude to do so. They all eventually, albeit reluctantly, complied and waited, padding in place, hugging their chests, for Leslie and the redhead receptionist to return for the measurements. The redhead came back in with a clipboard. On it was a form with several columns. She asked each of them their names and wrote them at the top of a column. Marnie glanced at the left-hand column and saw one of the entries, "bikini-saddle" and wondered what on earth that could be. The redhead wrote down hair color, eye color, asked for all of the sizes, like shoes, that would not need to be measured, and wrote it all down for each. During the course of the query, their arms relaxed and they grew relatively comfortable standing naked in a strange room, in front of a stranger, in front of their friends.

When the redhead went to the door, they became more alert, watching for the next stranger that was about to enter. "Leslie. Are you free to do a fitting in here now?" They could hear the redhead ask out the door. The redhead stood up and backed against the open door to allow Leslie to enter. The ladies were momentarily in shock as Leslie turned out to be an averaged height man with his suit jacket off, sleeves rolled up just below his elbows, his tie loosened and his top shirt button opened, his reading half-glasses resting down his nose, graying dark hair thinning on top, and a cloth tape measure around his neck.

"Shall we get started ladies?" He said.

The ladies just looked shocked, and as inconspicuously as possible, shifted their stance, posture and arms at attempts toward modesty. With Marnie closest to the door, he began with asking her to raise her arms to her side. He pulled the tape measure around her chest, and called out "38" for the redhead to write down. He continued with her waist, "28" and then her hips, "36." Then he moved on to Barbara. Marnie thought that was easy enough. He measured Barbara in the same fashion calling out "37, 27, 37" respectively. Barbara was relieved as well when he moved on to Sally, "36, 27, 35," and Betty, "35, 26, 35."

Betty thought, "Hunh, I thought Barbara was bigger than Marnie. It must be because she is shorter."

Sally reflected, "I look okay I guess, but I'd sure like to be built more like that Marnie..."

Leslie continued with Betty, taking her by surprise by measuring around each breast, then around both breasts at once. She was too stunned and fazed to do or say anything about it. Rather than move on to Sally, Leslie measured her boyish areolas. He tweaked her nipples to try and get them erect. Betty was so numb from confusion that it wasn't successful, so he took his hand and said "koochy, koochy, kooooo," while diddling her snatch in an attempt to excite her nipples erect. Betty's arms levitated out from the side of her body as she rose up on her tiptoes. Her mouth formed a long "O" and her eyes fluttered wide.

The redhead took her free hand and pinched and pulled on a nipple to help matters along. As another wave of embarrassment washed down Betty's body from head to toe, her nipples grew hard and erect. "There we go." Leslie said rather clinically and went on to measure their length and circumference. Then after hefting, lifting, and dropping each breast to make sure her tits were in a natural hang, he measured the distance across between her nipples. Betty stood like a deer caught in headlights and while she was still malleable, he bent her over, leveled her back, and measured the length of free hang in her breasts.

Sally and the others, as nonchalantly as possible, worked at tweaking their own nipples to erection, so as not to bring on the same attention to them that Betty got. Betty stayed in the bent position for a hypnotic moment until she realized that he was doing the same measurements now to Sally's perky breasts with her average areolas and nipples.

When he got back down the line to Marnie he stood back and contemplated her breasts with his chin cradled between his right thumb and index finger. "What is the purpose of doing that to your nipples?" He asked of her rings.

"Ah, ah, I've been meaning to take them out for some time now." Marnie blabbered.

"We can wait." He said in anticipation of watching the process. In fact all eyes grew intent upon watching her fumble with the rings as she took them out.

Marnie finally managed to get them out. When she pinched new sensation into her nipples, she surprised everyone, including herself, at the full body shiver it gave her. As he called out the measurements of her areolas, they turned out to be bigger than Barbara's were wide but about the same size in height. Before measuring her gumdrop-sized nipples for circumference and length, he held them and turned them to get a close-up view of the wound the piercing left. This extra manipulation caused Marnie to involuntarily swoon her body bent forward momentarily until she could clear the dizziness in her head.

Next, he asked Marnie to stand with her feet half a foot or so apart so he could measure her legs. His hands touched and squeezed her muscles as if he were a horse trader inspecting a racehorse, while he measured foot to knee, ankle, calf, lower thigh, and mid-thigh. When he measured her upper thigh, she could have sworn he was sweeping an index finger across her nether lips as he worked the tape into place. Not wanting to be guessing that it was anything other than an accident and trying not to let on to her friends, she took deep breaths and bit her lower lip to distract herself from the sensations. When he brought the tape up to measure her inseam, he managed to fumble with the tape measure at the top in her crotch trying to get it straightened out. Marnie reflexively exclaimed, "Oh my," between deep breaths, and looked at her friends in the mirror to see if they heard.

"Is this really all necessary?" Sally challenged.

Leslie stopped, stood, turned toward her with his fists on his hips, and replied, "I am only doing what I am paid to do. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the Larchers." Then he went back to measuring Marnie's legs foot to hip and foot to waist. When he took the tape, holding the end at the base of her navel and feeding the tape through her legs and up to the top of the crack of her ass. The movement of the tape across her clitoris, pussy, and puckered hole as he pulled it taught caused Marnie to go weak in the knees and required her to brace herself from falling by widening her stance and putting her hands on her knees. While she was breathing heavily in this semi-squat position, he took his final measurement of her vulva, and with the pushing of the tape into place along the run, Marnie feared she would be made to cum in front of everyone. Just as quickly as her excitement rose, he was done and moving on to Barbara. Marnie couldn't believe it. She was glad she was spared the humiliation of being made to cum just then, but now she was so horny that she would gladly hump a mule like the great Catherine of Russia.

Barbara put her palms out at her waist in a gesture of rejection, but closed her eyes when he began and forced herself to suffer the same indignity, leaving her in a similar state to Marnie. Sally complied as defiantly as she could muster, considering how horny she had been lately after the ordeal at the spy shop. Betty complied as well, but everyone guessed that she did sneak in a little climax past everyone when she ended up smiling after a short period of fretful whimpering.

When all measurements were recorded, Leslie took his leave with a pleased look. The redhead stood in front of the ladies, holding her pen up in her right hand, cradling her right elbow in her left hand. She congratulated the ladies on being such cooperative subjects and left them with one item of parting advice, "If I was you ladies, I'd get trimmed like Marnie here. It won't show through as much. Bye."

In the carpool back to Betty's house they were quiet. They each thought in their own time about the strangeness of the fitting process, how they sized up compared to their friends, about the redhead's parting advice, and what they could do about their horns that now needed to be clipped. As they pulled into Betty's driveway, Barbara asked, "Betty, do you think we could all get into your hot tub before we head home?"

Betty, Marnie, and Sally looked at each other searchingly and all turned to Barbara at the same time and said in unison, "Nawwww." Then all went to their respective homes to sexually attack their husbands.


At school, Brenda was surrounded by all sorts of attentive boys, most of whom were spoken for. This created an equal and opposite tension in the classrooms and the halls by their girlfriends. Even Brenda's best friends, she caught a daily ride with, left without her. She bucked it up and headed home on foot, planning to hop on the bus if it came by in time to give her a time advantage.

With only a block jog out of her way, she could go by Crandel's on her way home. As she approached their house she saw Jimmy playing catch with Brad, so she went up to talk to him. "Hey Jimmy." Then in a lower tone, "Hi Brad."

Jimmy's face got all excited to see her and Brad gave her a "hubba-hubba" look.

"Gosh Brenda, you were on TV. That's so cool." Jimmy said.

"Yeah, we got to see a lot of you, even though you weren't on for very long." He teased, and ended up rubbing the spot Jimmy hit on his arm to scold him for saying it.

"Jimmy, where were you? I was hoping to get a picture for my portfolio."

"We tried. Honest. But, by the time we were getting close to the museum, the road was blocked off by the cops." Jimmy explained.

"Wow, that's great that you tried. Are your mom and dad okay with how things turned out?" Brenda asked concerned.

"They can't be down on you. Nobody can be down on you; you're the best." Jimmy gushed.

"Thank you Jimmy. You're sweet." Brenda replied mussing up his hair a bit.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Brad said as he acted out puking.

"Don't mind him. He doesn't understand you like I do." Jimmy assured her.

"It doesn't bother me. I think Brad is sweet too inside. He is just being defensive, because I think he likes me too." Brenda said, then took Brad's blushing head in her hand and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Ooooooo." Brad uttered, feigning disgust, madly trying to wipe off the cooties left by Brenda's lips.

"Oh well, it was worth a try I guess." Brenda sighed. "Thank you for trying."

"Hey, who was that girl with you?" Brad asked.

"That was no girl, that was the cheerleading coach from school, Ms. Lambert." Brenda explained.

"Cool! That was a teacher?" Brad said with prurient delight. "God, I saw a 'teacher' almost naked." He muttered to himself. "So what were those dark things on your boobs?"

Brenda looked at Jimmy and they shared a smile before she responded, "Ah, that was a temporary tattoo."

"Wow, you tattooed your boobs?" Brad asked in disbelief. "Could I see?"

"Yeah right." She said like there was no chance.

"Oh com'on. You've let me see them before." He pleaded.

"Com'on Brad, knock it off. If she doesn't want to show you, don't push it." Jimmy said in her defense.

"It's okay Jimmy. I'll do it under one condition." Brenda said.

"What's that?" Brad asked with a wide-eyed smile.

"A girl's got to know that it's appreciated when she does such a thing. Jimmy, where can we go?" Brenda asked.

"The garage?" Jimmy suggested, and they headed for the garage.

"Okay, I'll show you my chest, but you have to show me you appreciate it by getting your thing stiff first and keeping it stiff as long as I am showing you my boobs. Okay?" Brenda offered.

This caught Brad by surprise. He stared back in deep contemplation for a long moment then said, "Okay."

After another pause of inactivity, Brenda said, "Well... Get those pants down and do it."

"Well, what about him?" Brad said, asking about Jimmy.

"He's my photographer. It isn't anything special for him." She replied, while Jimmy beamed proudly.

Brad had to think about his request some more until he saw Brenda toying with the first button on her blouse seductively. Then he decided to drop his pants and go for it. Brenda smiled when his first instinct was to put both hands over his equipment to keep it hidden. She unbuttoned the first button and stretched the top open a bit as if it was hot in the garage. This gave Brad a glimpse of the lacy edges of her bra causing his young cock to respond against his palm. "Remember, you've got to be stiff before I show you and stiff all the time I'm showing you in appreciation, or I stop." She warned.

Brad took his left hand and slid it off to cup his nuts while moving his right to stroke his cock. She helped him along by unbuttoning the next button holding her blouse together at the peak of her chest. Then when he was all the way stiff, she slowly removed her entire blouse. "Take your hands away. I want to see." She directed before moving on to take off her bra. Brad stopped, surprised and removed his hands out to the sides of his body, looking down at his bobbing stiffy pointing back at his face. "Okay then, you've got to keep it stiff for as long as I'm showing you stuff. Remember, you promise." She said while putting her hands behind her back and while Brad's went back to work on his woody.

She stopped and asked Jimmy to help her unclasp her strap. He jumped at the opportunity. After fumbling a bit with the hooks, the straps pulled apart leaving the radiant skin of her bare back sparking urges in him. Jimmy reflexively gave her a hug against her back burying one side of his face, and then the other, against her warm skin, then backed away embarrassed that he did so without asking or warning her. Brenda smiled at him approvingly and held the cups of her bra against her breasts with her hands jiggling her breasts up and down alternately. Brad's hand started to speed up. Brenda let the cups fall and quickly pulled them back up. Brad blinked his eyes as if to clear his vision to be more prepared for the next opportunity. Then she slid one arm across as she held out the bra and let it fall. Brad could see the top and bottom bulges and quickened his stroking. Brenda turned to the side and pulled her hand away enough for Brad to see the fading handprint on the side of her breast. Brad's precum started to make his cockhead glisten. Jimmy and Brenda were enjoying Brad's growing urgency from Brenda's teasing. To add his own element of tease, Jimmy went to Brenda's side and placed his hand in perfect position over the henna tattooed handprint to show Brad its perfect fit. Brenda played along like they were a rehearsed team. Brad's face screwed up in various expressions reflecting the mix of emotions he was going through. "There." Brenda said, "Are you satisfied?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.