Not With My Daughter!
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"So Mom, did you all have a good time last night?" Brenda asked Marnie entering the kitchen with a smirk on her face.

"Brenda Honey, it wasn't what it looked like." Marnie said, unable to look her daughter in the eye.

"Oh? Then what was it?" Brenda goaded.

"Can we talk about it later please?" Marnie pleaded. "Can I fix you anything for breakfast?"

"We're modeling tonight. Now remember, you promised last night I could do it." Brenda asserted.

"Well, what exactly is it?" Marnie asked buttering some toast.

"Two women and two men are needed during exhibit hours to be on kind of a set." Brenda explained.

"You're going to be clothed I hope." Marnie said smelling the coffee in the pot.

"Sure Mom, we wear bodysuits, I think." Brenda said.

"What is the exhibit?" Marnie inquired.

"The part we would be in is called 'Circling the Drain.' I don't know much more than that." Brenda replied. "You'll do it with me, won't you?"

"I don't know. The last time I modeled with you, I was in way over my head." Marnie said now washing dishes.

"Mom, you loved it. Admit it. Modeling is cool; it's exciting; and, you never know what is going to happen next."

"When do you have to do it?" Marnie asked.

"Tomorrow is the opening night. Walter said we'd be up first, because the artist has been setting up this part of the exhibit under tight wraps and the museum didn't know they would need us until the very last minute. We might have to work extra shifts in the beginning if they can't find more models." Brenda said.

"Well, since it is at the Art Museum, I have faith that it is decent. I'll go with you, and maybe I'll model too." Marnie conceded. "What time do we need to be there?"

"We need to be there no later than 5:00 for costume fitting and makeup. The show opens at 6:00." Brenda explained enthusiastically.

They arrived promptly and asked the person at the information desk where they should be checking in. They were directed to a double white door that opened to a hall leading away from the exhibition floor. They followed the directions until they arrived at a door with "J. Stewart & Crew" taped to it. The room was made into a temporary studio, with tarps, paint cans, rollers and brushes, crudely put together makeup tables, and movable racks with white costumes hanging. They stood for a moment, hoping the appropriate person would come forward and direct them. Eventually, one of the makeup people approached, introduced himself as "Jeremy," and asked if they were the artists for the show. He was a lissome man, affective in manor, and wore exaggerated style in his clothing.

"Right this way Ladies." Jeremy said, turning toward the makeup and dressing areas, signaling them to follow with an index finger. By the costume rack he picked two drooping full-body outfits and handed one to each. "Here, I think these will fit. You can put them on behind the curtain. Please put your hair in these caps." The curtain was a tarp draped over a horizontal pole about shoulder level. The caps were a white elastic pull over style swimmers use.

Marnie and Brenda took off their clothes quickly in an effort to get the costume on before someone happened by at either of the sides. They were about to step into the suits when Jeremy, standing sideways to the curtain looking straight ahead of him to their side announced, "No foundation garments please."

Marnie and Brenda reluctantly removed their bra and panties and quickly began pulling the suit up their bodies, when Marnie, trying to see the henna tattoos on Brenda's breasts, said aghast, "Brenda, wait a minute. What have you done to yourself?"

"Oh these? They are temporary. They'll fade away." Brenda said matter-of-factly.

"But how?... When?... What is it?" Marnie asked.

"Mom, they are painted on. The skin is just stained not tattooed. It is not permanent like... like these ring-a-dingies." Brenda said flicking one of Marnie's nipple rings with her index finger.

This had the effect of stopping Marnie's protest in its tracks, so they resumed pulling on the costumes. The white bodysuits stretched to fit in all places ending in a close fitting hood for their heads. Instead of the suit flattening their ample chests, the suit contained extra material for their breasts to allow a more natural hang in the snug pouches. The suits were totally white hanging on the rack, but now that they were stretched across their bodies, they could see each other's nipples faintly through the material. Neither of them mentioned the discovery so as not to dampen the moment. They were both relieved, however, that their hair, formerly between their legs, had been shaven, or it might show as well. When they each had the material stretched as comfortably as possible around their bodies, they came from behind the tarp and stood with their hands folded in their laps awaiting further instructions.

"Oh, you two are lovely. You'll do very well tonight." Jeremy said. "Why don't we finish the look with some makeup and color."

They were led the short way to the makeup area where Jeremy directed two anorexic assistants to finish the look. The look amounted to their feet, hands, and faces being painted solid white, their toenails painted bright red, and matching bright red lipstick painted on their lips. The net result was two totally white attractive female bodies with spots of color at the tips of their feet, hands, lips, and the blue of their eyes.

"You two look simply delicious. Well, now it's time for you to meet up with Mr. Stewart at the 'Drain.' Please follow me." Jeremy said.

They followed Jeremy down the maize of corridors, watching his butt move more like a woman's than a man's. When they went through a door into the exhibit hall, they found themselves in an artist's creation all in white, and in dove gray where the artist intended shadows. It looked like a spiraling railroad track turning in on itself down into the center of a set of crumbling buildings. A pensive man dressed all in black with fire red hair on his head and beard brightened when he saw two of his characters in the flesh, so to speak.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome." He said, holding forth his hands to help them step onto the set. "My name is Julian." Marnie and Brenda introduced themselves. "It is hard for me to recognize exactly what you look like, which is the purpose of the makeup, but I can certainly see you have magnificent bodies." They thanked the man. "Let's turn this on, shall we?" He said stepping off with them.

Slowly, everything on the set moved in a circle except a totally white handcar, with the pump handles rising and lowering like a seesaw. As they stared at the set, they took on the vantage point of the sidecar passing through ruins along a track that hypnotically spiraled into its middle. Marnie and Brenda watched in amazement at all of the intricacies of the moving set.

"What will you have us do?" Brenda asked enthusiastically.

"Here let me stop this... There. You ladies will be operating the handcar. Step on up there. That's it. Now I have to lock your wrists to the bar like this." They looked inquisitively worried. "It is to avoid any unfortunate accidents. You'll see why that is when the set is complete." They took their places on the handcar, feet in footholds two feet apart, hands latched to the bar, with Brenda facing backwards to the movement of the set. "Let's start it up again and you'll get a feel for the movement."

The set started to revolve again and the bars took Marnie down when it was taking Brenda up and visa versa. With their feet in a set position and their hands attached, they were at the mercy of the up and down of the bar. Their breasts hung fully and freely and their rears were lewdly displayed. They were thankful that they at least had on bodysuits to cover their skin. Mr. Stewart turned off the set.

"There you see?" He said looking at his watch. "Merde! Only fifteen minutes before unveiling, where are the other models?" He muttered looking around the staging area. The din could be heard from the waiting visitors around a corner at the entrance to the hall.

After much fretting, and only five minutes to go, Jeremy appeared with two male models dressed similarly except for no color touches. Their bodysuits had a slightly snug pouch for their penis' and another for their scrotums so they would be displayed in full form from their bodies. In all white, their bodies looked to be chiseled out of alabaster stone. They were hurriedly instructed to climb up on some white posts in the rubble and to have their wrists locked to white lintels overhead. When they were positioned, they looked like figures trying to keep themselves from falling to the ground, their feet on random pieces of wreckage rising from the set.

"Okay places everyone." Mr. Stewart directed to those involved, and threw the switch. The set moved, and the handcar was drawn through the outstretched legs of the male models bridged above, placed at opposite ends of the set. It became apparent to Marnie and Brenda just why their hands were secured to the bars. Just as the back of Brenda's head was about to make contact with the model's genitals, she was pulled down out of the way and Marnie was brought up to see the genitals approaching her face. Then as her face was about to smash into them, her face was pulled down safely out of the way. After several minutes of adjusting to the dizzying sensation of the movement around them, Marnie and Brenda noticed the crowd of visitors milling in to see the exhibit.

Marnie felt a little like an animal on display for commenting onlookers at the zoo. She was having a hard time feeling secure enough in the mechanics and design of the set to take her eyes off of the genitals heading for her face to look at the audience assembling around the two of them. This was so public and she was the next thing to being totally naked. "What if someone recognizes me under this makeup?" She wondered. There wasn't enough time to find out. The apparatus turning the exhibit slowed to a halt and the smell of an electrical short started to fill the air.

Mr. Stewart excused the models and told everyone to return at 1:00 the next day. Brenda asked Marnie what she thought while they changed. Marnie really didn't know what to think. The experience was so surreal and odd. "Well, we're gonna do it tomorrow right?" Brenda asked.

"I suppose." Marnie replied mournfully. "Maybe we can find someone to take my place."

"But it is still okay for me to do it, right?" Brenda asked.

"Sure Honey."

After asking Susan and a couple of her friends, Brenda announced to Marnie that she couldn't come up with a replacement. Some of them were put off by the revealing outfits Brenda described and the others were put off by the fact that it would be hard to tell it was them performing with their heads covered and faces made up such. So, with 1:00 arriving they were positioned on the set as before, and two men were positioned in the hanging bridge positions again. This time, one of the men was considerably more endowed than before.

When the crowds came in, many were middle high and high school students bussed in from summer schools and camps for the exhibit. Brenda felt uneasy about the ones behind her that she couldn't see, because she thought she recognized a couple of them where she was facing. Brenda heard giggling behind her. A laser pointer was spotting a glowing red dot on her pussy. The men started to notice the prank on her sexual zone and let thoughts of her inviting rear target go to their brains. In no time at all, the men were sporting hardons, one particularly large in size. Marnie started to reflexively duck her head as she approached them for extra measure as her margin of error was now reduced.

Then a laser pointer dot started to show up shakily on the men's turgid genitals as they came towards her. The vision sent waves of lust straight to her groin. Her body started to heat up and she started to perspire from the libido firing up inside her, on top of the physical exertion. Brenda whispered, "Are you okay Mom?" With a dizzy look on her face, Marnie nodded "Yes."

Marnie tried to take her mind off of the happenings by sneaking quick conversation with Brenda. "This is a lot of work, isn't it?"

"Yeah, this cap and hood make me feel a bit warm, even though there isn't much to these costumes." Brenda said responsively.

Moments later, Brenda saw a group of boys pointing and giggling at her mother's ass. Then she noticed an occasional red dot coming up off of her butt and following the butt of the models' passing over her, and realized what the giggling behind her must have been about. With her awareness increasing, Brenda noticed that her mom's costume was growing less white and more transparent with the increased moisture from her body. She looked down and noticed the same starting to happen to herself. Her mom's nipple rings were now clearly visible and an occasional red dot was pointing that out. She could only imagine what the crack of her ass and pussy were beginning to look like.

The groups of school age visitors were herded out to another part of the exhibit by their leaders. Four people stayed behind, however. Brenda realized that the one behind her mother was Tony, a friend of Jeff's. She saw him put something away in his pocket. A wave of panic swept over her body from head to toe. If Tony was there, so might Jeff be. Just as she tried to look around behind her, she felt the spray of warm liquid hit her pussy. Her eyes and mouth locked open. "Brenda, what is it?" Marnie asked concerned.

Brenda was going to answer just as Tony pulled out a squirt gun and hit Marnie with warm water in the same spot. "Hey, stop that." Brenda called out as eight guns from four shooters dowsed them and the crotches of the males as they came around, mercilessly until another group started to mill in. The four made a hasty exit leaving the models looking mostly nude, bothered and trapped going through the motions of the circling drain set.

A group leader took one long incredulous look at the models on the set and herded the children in her charge out of the area. As her group was leaving, Jeff and his cohorts slinked back in, Jeff holding a soft nylon bristled broom and another holding an extension pole duster they found in a janitorial locker. Careful not to get the broom handle caught in the legs of the males coming around, Jeff reached in and brushed Brenda's pussy. Marnie wanted to yell at Jeff, but the duster having its way with her own pussy was causing a short circuit in her reactions. Brenda called out softly, "Jeff, you stop that this instant," speaking when ever one of the male models was passing over her, "Jeff! You..."

There was no help from the male models who were sporting twitching hardons, now turned on by the pranks. Then in response to Jeff and his friends' laughing, Mr. Stewart and Jesse came running around the corner and dispersed the pranksters. "Go get dryers and extension cords. Quickly." Mr. Stewart directed to Jesse. Then he brought the set to a halt. It stopped with the handcar halfway through the larger model's legs, giving Brenda a view of his muscular butt and Marnie a view of his protruding gristle and sack of plumbs.

Jesse came running with assistants behind, who plugged in the extension cords and hair dryers. "Dry them down quickly," Jesse ordered, "while I close off this part of the exhibit to the public."

Jesse went to the entrance, set up stanchions and cords, hung a "Temporarily Closed" sign, and came back to supervise the drying of the costumes. The workers were rubbing the immobilized models with their hands in a frantic effort to dry out the costumes. Marnie and Brenda just let the moment flow, because the sensations were compensation for the indignity of the circumstance, but the male above them told the crew member threateningly, "Don't even think about it," when he made a motion to touch his groin.

They finished their modeling job without further incident, except erect to semi-erect penises on the male models and wet crotches showing through for Brenda and Marnie who each remained privately turned on by the humiliation despite their helplessness and embarrassment. They walked out to the car talking about it. "Mom, you've got to admit that it was fun, except for that stupid Jeff and his friends."

"Well, I will say this much, I'm thankful for the exercise." Marnie admitted. "Let's get home. I'm beat."

In the car Marnie tried to advise Brenda about staying away from the Larchers. "No, I mean completely away. Tonight with Jeff was just a tip of the iceberg."

"You're just coming down on them because you don't like them. Mom, these jobs wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Walter."

"Believe me, you can live without Walter's strange modeling jobs. There is a whole world of opportunities out there." Marnie advised.

"That's easy for you to say. You've made your choices. You've got a great guy; well, no career, but that is your choice; and all the comforts you could need or ask for. You don't know what it is like for us these days. We are uncertain about the world even existing for our lifetimes much less getting our piece of the pie before all the pieces are passed out. We've got to get it while we can. Right now Walter is the only source of modeling jobs for me and I need to take advantage of it while I can." Brenda said.

"Brenda, I understand where you are coming from. Believe me. My generation was there too. There are things you don't know, which if you did, you'd understand completely and stay away from them as much as possible."

"You keep saying that. Why don't you just tell me? I'm old enough to understand anything you would lay on me. Try me."

"Do you promise you will believe me and not say a word to anyone about it?" Marnie asked

"I promise." Brenda said turning in the seat toward Marnie with her arm around the back of the headrest and her leg on the console.

"Walter is blackmailing me."

"No way!" Brenda said in disbelief. "How can he be doing that?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. Well... You promised to believe me." Marnie said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.