Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Brenda dressed for school as directed by Vanessa, under a long coat to get out the door past her father. "Goodbye Sweetie. Have a good day at school today." Roger said, as he kissed his daughter at the front door.

Brenda smiled and tried to conceal her sense of trepidation for the day ahead, holding the coat closed tightly to conceal her costume for the day. "Goodbye Dad, you too."

Larcher's words repeated in her head like a mantra, "go along to get along until you can turn the tables." "But how am I going to 'turn the tables'." Brenda would ask herself over and over.

Ronda and Rosemary picked her up in front. "What are you wearing a long coat for? It's not supposed to rain. It's going to be warm today." Rosemary asked.

"Oh, I don't know. It was just something I grabbed at the last minute." Brenda covered with.

At her locker, Brenda was finally going to have to remove the coat and face the student body in the pink leotard she wore a couple of years ago at dance class, only then, she wore it with tights. This pink leotard attached to a collar of material around her neck, leaving her shoulders bare, and had an oval cut out in front revealing cleavage almost to the areolas. The back was scooped, to reveal that she was without a bra. The leg holes rode high on the hips to the waist with the next thing to a thong up the back. The modesty panel was removed, so the thin stretched material revealed each curve and change in color everywhere on her body. Fortunately today, Vanessa had her wear the flared short skirt, which covered her rear and crotch, but only if she stood perfectly still, and a scooped neck tee-shirt which was cut short so that just the hint of breast showed at parade rest.

Brenda would not get her opportunity to entrap Ms. Lambert until the end of the day at practice. She was going to have to make it through the entire day without retreat in the halls and chambers of her high-school. She walked slowly to first period clutching her books to her chest with both arms. In class she was the model student taking copious notes to avoid eye contact with her classmates who were checking her out, passing notes and whispering. On the way to second period, she walked with her head down and ducked into the washroom, when two seniors paced her steps in the hall.

They followed her in and pushed her up against the wall, causing her to spill her books. Brenda looked at them fearfully in their eyes. They each pinned a shoulder back to the wall. She began to recognize them as friends of Vanessa's. Jill spoke for the two of them, "So did you follow your instructions?"

"Ye, yes." Brenda replied.

"Let me see." Jill said, as she lifted Brenda's skirt. The other followed the lead and lifted the tee-shirt in front.

Jill started to stroke Brenda's pussy and the other girl started to stimulate her nipples to get them erect. Then Jill slide her finger inside the crotch and felt along the inside to see if the modesty panel had been removed. Her knuckle grazed Brenda's clitoris several times in the process causing her to shudder in response. "Look," the other girl said, "they show nicely through this."

"Yes, nicely." Jill said, as she leaned down and looked at the crease created by Brenda's now puffy nether lips. "You'd better stay this way all day, or you'll be sorry. We'll be watching." She warned, then they let Brenda go to pick up her books as others filed into the washroom.

When Brenda returned to the hall, she saw Vanessa's friends talking to a couple of boys and looking back at her. She decided to take the long way to her next class. She was late, so she had to make her way sheepishly to the last seat in front, saved for whoever would choose to play teacher's pet. Under other circumstances, she might have actually gotten off on teasing everyone in the room. That is, if it had been on her terms. As it was though, she felt humiliated and embarrassed by the eyes of her teacher, classmates, and the commotion she could hear behind her.

She teamed up with Susan for lunch. In the line Susan leaned in and asked, "Brenda, don't you think you have over done it a bit too much today?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. I can't wait until this day is over." Brenda responded confidentially back.

As Susan got to the end of the line, she headed off to an unoccupied table. As Brenda was about to join her with her tray, she became surrounded by a group of boys, creating a tight corral with their bodies. One spoke up, "Look, you can see her belly button through this. I wonder what else you can see?" He lifted up her tee-shirt in front. She bent forward and backed up, trying to keep her large breasts hidden from their glares. As she backed up, the boy she backed into lifted her skirt and put his hands on her bare cheeks, startling her and causing her to lose her grip on her tray. The crash of her lunch on the tiled floor caused the boys to disperse.

Brenda looked at the mess with tears starting to well up, turned, and headed out of the hall. She was stopped by a monitor who said, "Hey young lady, where do you think you are going. If you don't pick up your mess, who do you think is supposed to do it?"

Brenda realized that she would be putting on a show if she got down to clean up the mess. She was paralyzed with indecision, until Susan rushed up to help her with the parts of the clean-up that would require anything other than a modest squat.

"Thanks Susan. You really are the best." Brenda said taking both of Susan's hands in hers and squeezed for emphasis.

"Hey Bren, you'd do the same for me, right?"

Brenda's day didn't get much better, as she had her skirt flipped and her cheeks groped by phantoms in the halls between classes, who knew that with the way she clutched her books, she could provide herself no defense.

Finally, last period came around, varsity cheerleading practice. It was now or never. She would have to get Ms. Lambert in a compromising position for Vanessa, to get herself off the hook, or the next day, she wouldn't even get to wear the leotard. "Now I pray that Lambert is into women, like they say, and today I've got to be that woman. Oh god this is terrible!" Brenda lamented.

Brenda didn't change. She went right out to practice dressed to thrill as she was. She wasn't getting the reaction from Ms. Lambert that she had hoped for, but nevertheless dreaded. Rather, Ms. Lambert looked disappointed and disapproving of Brenda at practice. "What am I going to do now?" Brenda panicked. Then Brenda slipped and pulled a hamstring muscle a bit. She got up and shook it off, but realized that maybe she shouldn't, and went back down. Ms. Lambert turned the practice over to the captain and helped the ailing Brenda off the court holding Brenda's arm over her shoulders.

Once inside the training room, Ms. Lambert had Brenda lie down on the table. "I'll see if I can rub it out for you." She said.

Brenda lay down so that her skirt bunched up past her crotch, then opened her legs when Ms. Lambert's fingers started to squeeze the back of her leg. "Ms. Lambert already said that she thought I was pretty. She has to be seeing my crotch fully now. I'll rest up on my elbows so she can see my breasts if she wants. If this doesn't do it, what else is there left to do?" Brenda schemed.

When Brenda looked back, she saw two figures through two sets of windows on the other side of Ms. Lambert's office. Ms. Lambert's back was to them and they appeared to be video taping the physical therapy.

Ms. Lambert's seemed to be breathing a little unevenly, and she appeared to be red faced, when Brenda looked back at her with appreciation in her eyes. "I think some lineament might do the trick." Ms. Lambert said, backing away to go to the cabinet. She took down the bottle and fumbled a bit with the top. When she got the bottle open, she tried to pour some in her hand, but she over poured and some spilled on Brenda's crotch. "Oh god, get those clothes off and get in the shower quickly. You'll need to wash that off before it stings too badly." As she pulled her hands back from Brenda, she tipped the lineament bottle towards herself onto her own lap with her elbow. "Oh god, now me too. Hurry."

Brenda and Ms. Lambert hurriedly got their clothes off, but not before the burning started to set in. They both were in the shower padding in place trying to wash off the offending oil while at the same time trying not to rub it in worse. "How are you doing?" Ms. Lambert asked embarrassed and concerned.

"It stings something fierce, but I think I'm getting it under control. I'm getting out now." Brenda said, now starting to feel uneasy about being naked in the shower alone with Ms. Lambert. Ms. Lambert had an attractive athletic body with small nipples and naturally firm breasts of someone who worked out regularly and hadn't had children.

As she started to move out, Brenda slipped onto her back with a thud. Ms. Lambert rushed over and straddled her at the hips, bending forward to place her hands on Brenda's shoulders. "Are you all right?" She asked.

Brenda answered a bit dazed, "I think so." Then there were a series of flashes. Two girls stood at the entrance to the showers, one with a still shot and the other with a super-eight video camera at their faces for disguises. The shooting continued as Ms. Lambert turned to look them straight on. Then they were gone. Ms. Lambert went to the opening to look both ways, but they were nowhere to be seen. Then she went back to help Brenda up. Little did she know that Brenda's tears were not so much for her discomfort as they were for her guilt and embarrassment of being a party to what might come next for her coach.


"This time I'm sleeping." Marnie said to Barbara convincingly, as they settled into their seats, a few rows back from where they started out on this trek. "So what did you book us on this time?" She asked Barbara. "I'd like to know what I'm getting into in advance on this one."

"All these youngsters are college students. They are returning from a trip in Europe to visit art institutes and museums, someone told me. I don't think we will have much to worry about with serious art students, do you?" Barbara advised.

"I suppose not. I'm starting right off asleep. Wake me when we land in the good old U.S. of A." Marnie said, closing her eyes.

Barbara watched as the seats around them filled with boisterous college boys, who didn't seem like they would respect the ladies' wishes to sleep their way across the Atlantic. As they got under way, she sat fretfully in her seat, closing her eyes, then opening them, wishing against hope that she would fall asleep soon. The young blond surfer looking dude next to her kept looking her over each time she opened her eyes. Eventually, he asked, "Is everything okay? I mean are you comfortable and all?"

"Yes, thank you. I'm just having some trouble getting to sleep, that's all." She replied.

Marnie was hooked on the conversation, although she was unwilling to open her eyes. "My name is Mike. We are just returning from a tour of Europe. How about you guys?"

"My name is Barbara. I heard something about your trip, to museums and art institutes? Sounds like you picked an exceptional school and have generous parents to be able to do such a thing. Was it nice?"

"Nice? Well, it was a gas. The art chicks are a lot freer than the science majors." Mike said.

"Why do I get the idea that you are not particularly into art?"

Mike leaned in to tell Barbara confidentially, "I'm not. My buddies and I take the art stuff because it is a slide on ice. In class we just view slides in the dark. Getting on this trip was a coup for my fraternity buddies and me. Can you believe we get credit for this stuff?"

"So I take it, you boys don't really remember much of your trip of an academic nature." Barbara challenged.

"Sure we do, I remember Reubens, Titian, Manet, and Botticelli. Although plump, the babes were hot."

"Oh, I see. You don't remember anything else, like Monet, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, or Picasso?"

"Vaguely. So where did you two ladies spend your time?" Mike asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.