Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Why did you skip class this morning? You know they're cracking down. It's that financial thing and the new incentive program for administrators. It's making them crazy about having all of us in school now. I could only cover for you for second period." Brenda's friend, Lauren, explained to her.

"Thanks Lauren, you're a pal. I've got to get to practice. I'll call you tonight." Brenda said, as she broke into a jog down the hall to the locker room.

She hurried into her sweatshirt, shorts, tennies, and ran out to practice onto the basketball court with her squad. She filled into line just in time for calisthenics with only the briefest glares from Ms. Lambert, her coach. She acted a bit distracted during practice thinking about Vanessa and what further contact with her could mean, prompting Ms. Lambert to call her aside at the end of practice.

"Brenda, can you meet me in my office for a few minutes?"

"Yes Ms. Lambert." Brenda answered questioningly.

"Why don't you sit here... Is everything okay?" Linda Lee Lambert, the twenty-eight year old coach, said with concern. "I chose you for this squad because you have a spirit to match your good looks and ability. Cheerleaders are spirit leaders and we have to work together to keep the spirit up amongst us. I picked you out over an upper-class student because I have faith in you. I'm not the same as a classroom teacher, I want you girls to feel like you can talk to me about anything, anything at all. I want to be involved, to help when I can, in solving whatever problems that weigh on your spirits." Ms. Lambert said, walking around Brenda, touching the back of her chair as she passed behind her. "Something is eating you. Let me help."

"I'm just week-end lagged. It was very active and at times stressful. A good night's sleep tonight and I'll be fine tomorrow." Brenda responded.

"I'll watch for that." Ms. Lambert said, "Just remember that I care about you."

"Yes Ms. Lambert." Brenda said making an exit. "See you tomorrow."

"What did she nab you for?" A senior, Corey, asked, as she was changing by her locker.

"Oh, she just singled me out to tell me she wanted to 'help with what was supposedly eating me'." Brenda said.

Corey burst out laughing. Brenda looked at her like she was crazy. "What? What?"

"She probably wants to take the place of 'what's eating you', more like it." You'll find that she'll have those conversations with you while you are showering, when she thinks she can get away with it. Julie caught her ogling her behind when she looked back from drying the tops of her feet."

"You're nuts. She probably took an isolated moment and made it awkward by interpretation, and now Lambert is branded for life at this school." Brenda defended.

"You just want to defend her because you like her, and because she picked you for the open spot. Give it time, you'll see for yourself." Corey said as she was leaving.

Brenda thought, "I'm the last one out. I'll just skip the shower today."

Outside the school, Ronnie and Rosemary were waiting for Brenda to give her a ride. "What took you so long today." Rosemary said, as Brenda got into the car.

"Miss Linda Lee held me over for a talk." Brenda excused. "By the way, what do you guys think of Lambert anyway. Ronnie?"

"I think she is cool, with it. She can get down." Ronnie responded.

"And you Rose?"

"Gee Brenda, I don't really know her at all. I've never been athletic like you. I had Wilson for P.E." Rosemary replied. "Why are you asking?"

"No reason."

"Thanks for the ride Roe. See ya Ron."

Once inside, Brenda's thoughts went back to Vanessa, the photographs, and what might she be capable of doing with them. "Mom won't be in town for two days, what good would she be anyway, she wouldn't understand. I can't talk to dad about it, oh god no. I can't let any family or friends know, my life would be ruined if they found out about the weekend. Who could I talk to about this... ? Who... ?"

By default, Brenda decided to take the bus to the pharmacy and try to catch Paul, without Vanessa around. When she got to the edge of the pharmacy, she peered into the store as covertly as possible. She didn't want to draw attention to herself for the people outside and certainly didn't want to Vanessa to catch her if she was still about. She saw a tall figure slip behind an aisle before she could get a positive identification. She waited, she looked, and waited some more, then Paul came to the front of the store and reached up for something on a shelf that was above the window inside. Brenda tapped on the window and waved to Paul to come outside. He saw her and shook his head, as he looked around to see of anybody saw him. Brenda tried again, this time showing her genuine sense of urgency. Paul turned and handed a box to somebody directly behind him and stood blocking their view of Brenda until that person retreated back into the store. Then he made a motion with his face and hands for her to meet him around back.

Moments later he appeared outside where Brenda waited fretfully. "I can't talk to you. I can't be seen with you. I gave my word to Donna."

"Listen, you left some film of me in the machine. Vanessa found it this morning, and she is intending to make my life a living hell. You've got to do something."

"First off, you came to me with that film for me to do you a favor, and second, we both forgot the film. You were there too. Don't pin this on me."

"Vanessa works for you. You've got to be able to do something." Paul started looking sheepishly at the ground. "Oh no, she has something on you too, doesn't she?"

Paul's face and demeanor gave a definite "Yes." "Look, I've got to get back to work. We can't be seeing each other. As much as I like you and think you're hot, it has to end right here. Okay?... See ya." Paul said as he went back into the store.

Brenda stood with her hands in her pockets facing the employees' cars taking a few deep breaths, some to fight back tears, and others to fight the urge to feel sorry for herself. With one last deep breath she took a stride to leave, as the door opened again. Brenda turned with hopefulness to greet Paul, who having thought about it... "Oh you are so good. You definitely get points for deciding to meet me here on your own, without my having to hunt you down. You also get points for the boys. They each said it was great, but clam up on the details. Maybe you'll fill me in." Vanessa said, putting her hand inside Brenda's arm and turning her toward her car. "Can I give you a lift?"

"No, I..."

"Of course I can. Over here." Then once inside the car, Vanessa started the conversation again. "Since you've been so cooperative this far, Girl, I'm going to tell it to you like it is. You see, I haven't really been harboring much emotion against you over the school thing, really. I was pissed, still am I suppose, but I kind'a like you too. I am really upset that Lambert likes you better than me, though. I thought she and I were connecting, until you came along. My battle is with her. You've just fallen into my bait bucket, and I'm going to make you wiggle on that hook so temptingly that Lambert will bite. Once I have Lambert, you're off the hook. See?"

"Wha... , what do you want me to do?" Brenda asked shocked, as she scooted around in her seat to look more directly at Vanessa with alarm in her eyes.

"Just what ever I ask, whenever I ask it, no questions, no lip, no delay, you got it?"

"What are you going to ask me to do?"

"Now there you go already. The first thing I said was 'no questions'. You're just going to have to listen more carefully, or you'll be making this very unpleasant for yourself. Now where do you live?"

"Oh here's fine. I can get myself home from here."

"There you go again. I didn't ask you if you wanted me to take you home, I asked you specifically, 'where do you live.' You see it is really very simple when you listen to what I am saying. Now, for the last time that I am willing to tolerate this behavior without penalty, where do you live?"

"Turn two blocks ahead to the right, I'll show you." Brenda said with fear and defeat in her voice.

"This is your place?" Vanessa asked impressed

"Yes." Brenda responded, trying to fit the pieces of the Vanessa puzzle together.

"Show me your room."

"Wha... ?"

"Was that a question coming out?"

"No, just an expression of surprise."

"That's better... So this is your room. Cute. Lots of pictures of you I see."

"I'm beginning to do some modeling."

"Yeah, for seat covers and wipes no doubt from what I've seen." Vanessa said laughing out the words, snidely.

Vanessa went through her drawers and set aside items, tossing the balance back into the drawers. Then she went to the closet and started riffling through the pieces. "Is this all you got?" She said as she turned with her hands on her hips. Brenda nodded. "Well, we'll just have to make do with this then." Vanessa said, and went back for a second look.

With her back to Brenda she said, "Okay, off with your clothes."

"But..."

"What's that? No lip, no questions, no delay. When I turn around you'd better be naked and ready. We're going to do a little 'modeling' right now."

Brenda hurriedly removed her clothes. She didn't want to test Vanessa's resolve right here. She was waiting with her hands clasped at her mound when Vanessa turned to view the sight. "I got to hand it to you, you did get a nice package in the line for handing out the bodies."

Brenda looked down embarrassed. Vanessa approached her with a few things tucked in around her forearms, put the things on the bed, and reached out and cupped a breast. Brenda's instinct was to back away, but she caught herself, figuring it would only make things worse. Vanessa moved in front and took one breast in each hand looking alternately between the magnificent firm fruits she was squeezing and Brenda's eyes.

"How does this feel, when I do this to you?"

"It feels unnatural. Must you do it?"

"I'll ignore that question, this time. Would it be any different if say, Paul were doing this right now?"

"There is nothing between Paul and me. He is engaged to be married."

"We all know how 'engaged' he really is. The point is, if you didn't know who was doing this to you, would you like the way it feels?"

Brenda closed her eyes in an earnest effort to respond cooperatively. "I suppose so, if I really didn't know, like say, a machine was doing it."

"Are you planning on making it difficult for me to make my point, because I could do this a different way." Alarm swept over Brenda again. "Now, put your hands on my shoulders. That's it. Now, spread your legs." Vanessa placed her left hand on Brenda's hip and her other along her shaved pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.