Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"What should we do this morning until the fantasy at Two?" Barbara asked Marnie at breakfast.

"Why don't we walk around and see more of the grounds." Marnie suggested.

They walked passed tennis courts, swimming pools and spas, open fields of play, and buildings with inside venues. They finally came up to a line. They decided to fall in and see what all the commotion was about. They couldn't see past the people in front of them and the tall hedge running in either direction from the opening.

"What's this all about?" Marnie asked the lady in front of her.

This is the roller skating rink. We're in line for 'Roller Flags'. It's fun, you'll like it." The lady informed them.

"What if you don't skate very well?" Barbara asked.

"You'll do just fine. Just remember to bend at your knees and forward somewhat at the waist, so you don't end up on your butts too often. Here, what you do is stand like this making a 'V' with your feet. You put your weight on one foot and push the other off to the side like this. That sets you in motion, then you alternate the same thing with each foot. Besides, this is a popular event here and people do it just for the fun. Most of them don't know how to skate either." Then she whispered, "You might find that you have more fun if you don't skate very well." The lady said with a wink.

"Why are we waiting in a line that doesn't seem to be moving?" Marnie asked?

"A Class B Flag game is ending. We are in line for the Class A event. We'll be in shortly."

"Marn, do you think this is for us? I haven't skated since high school."

"Sure, it will be good exercise." Marnie replied. "Ma'am, how do you play the Flag Game?"

"It's simple. Roller Flags is a team sport where you'll be individually challenged. You'll wear two items of clothing and a belt with three flags. Each team starts out at opposite sides of the rink. You skate anti-clockwise and chase the other team. When you grab one of their flags they have to go back to their starting point and take off an item of clothing. When only one flag is left, you have to go to the 'Pit' when that last flag is taken. You can get that flag back to skate some more if you get an opposing player off before they can get you off. Anyone who is made to cum is out of the game. When all of the players of one team are out, the game is over. See? Simple isn't it?"

"Marnie, I don't know about this."

"Hey Barb, look how popular this is. It's got to be fun, and we are here to have fun. Let's give it a try."

"Okay, if you say so."

A little while later they were outfitted with skates and the belt which was merely a soft cord tied around the waist over which were draped two meter long strands of cloth down each cheek of their bikini covered asses and one other meter long flag draped over the belt in front. The field was filled with an equal number of men to women, who made up the opposing teams.

The rules were announced and the players oriented to the two home bases and the pit. Then with a whistle from one of the officials, they were off. All Marnie and Barbara could do was to work at getting their skating legs back from earlier days. They held each other's hands as they lumbered along, building up momentum. Some of the men who could skate fairly well started weaving up into the women, but didn't go for the flags right away in the interest of sportsmanship. Some of the women were a little more competitive and were racing to catch up to some of the less skilled men. Finally two guys, fairly athletic, came up behind Marnie and Barbara and paced them for a half lap them simultaneously pulled a flag from each.

Marnie and Barbara slowed and made their way to the home base and debated about which item to remove, the top or the bottom. "What are we going to do now?" Barbara asked.

"Why the tops, of course."

"I know, you're right. It's just that were kind of big on top to be skating without support."

"From the looks of things, we're not long for the skating part of this game. Let's time it so we get right back on the rink just as a couple of guys go by, so we can get even with them." Marnie said.

They noticed that the men were generally distracted by the view of the women they were following, or trying to catch up with, to pay much attention to the efforts of Marnie and Barbara taking flags. Marnie and Barbara delighted in skating around gathering flags of men who had to take off their swim trunks to skate around in only their jockstraps. They got into a rhythm in their skating. Bending over at the waist more gave them more speed, stability, and an interesting sensation of the increasing air flow encircling their hanging breasts.

The two flags draped on the back proved to be much easier for both teams to retrieve than the one draped in front. This left many people skating, even the least skilled, bareassed and cautious. A rink burn on one's breasts, rear, or gonads could prove mighty uncomfortable. The air became sexually charged. Men's cocks and balls stood in the way of the women grabbing for their flag from behind and the men often liked the views too much to send the woman they were following to the Pit.

As some women and some men eventually got sent there, a sense of competition filled the air. Mostly from the women. They got the sense that once everyone was naked, that with the sensitive balls hanging by their flags, that the men became more vulnerable. And, that they did. Many acted fairly clumsy at trying to avoid the probing hands. Once in the Pit the momentum shifted by the numbers of players on each team there. The first women got the first men off first, and out of the game. Then the last few men had more flags to get, but it sent more of the opposing players to the pit to double-team the remaining men. The women nearly skunked the men in the Pit. By the time the last man was out of the game, only a few of the women had been eliminated. Marnie, Barbara, and a few other American women started the women high-fiving around the Pit in victory.

When they got dressed and returned the skates, they walked with the lady they had stood in line with going in. "We did it. We won." Marnie said enthusiastically.

"You could look at it that way, or, if your cunt is as horny as mine is right now, you'd be pretty envious of those "losing men" who leave this venue with satisfied smiles on their mugs." The lady revealed.

"Oh god Marnie, she's right. Do you think we've been had? I'm Really horny now." Barbara said.

"Yeah, me too. Good thing we reserved space at that fantasy this afternoon. I could just go there right now and skip lunch."

"Oh Marnie, I don't think I can last for the next couple of hours."

"Got to, Barb. Let's go"


"See ya Dad."

"Goodbye Sweetie. Have fun at school today." Roger said, welcoming a peck on the cheek from daughter Brenda, as she was leaving the house for her ride.

Brenda was placing her jacket in her locker at school, and she realized she was surrounded by two guys, when one slammed the locker door closed. She turned her back to her locker, clutched her books to her chest, and surveyed the two for their intentions.

"Philip, you've been expelled. What are you doing here?"

"This is Lance, and we want you to come with us."

"I can't. I've got to get to class."

"Class is going to have to wait today, Pretty Stuff." Philip commanded. "We are going to the drugstore."

"I'm not leaving here with you guys." She said obstinately.

"I think you will when I show you this." Lance said as he pulled what looked to be a photograph from his pocket.

Brenda looked on in panic as he passed the photo over to her to view. She gaped as she saw a naked figure on all fours. "Oh-my-god," she thought to herself, "that's me at Crandel's."

"How did you... ?"

Her question was interrupted, as she was grabbed by her upper arms by each of them and escorted out to a waiting van.

When they got to the back of Brad and Paul's dad's pharmacy, Philip knocked on the service door in the back. The door opened and Vanessa appeared, the girl Brenda beat out for the last position on the cheerleading squad. Vanessa looked back into the store, then slinked her way out the door and backed the door closed carefully behind her.

"Glad you could make it." Vanessa said to Brenda.

"What is this all about?" Brenda asked.

"You have to settle a bet between me and the boys."

"Why aren't you in school this term?"

"School is for chumps like you. Who needs it. Me, I already have a 'real' job."

"You work here, at Paul's store?"

"It's his dad's store. So, you know Paul? Hunh, that fits. I'm going to win the bet boys. Well, you see, I couldn't believe what I found on those strips of film left in the machine this morning. I'm betting I can match your ass to the photos I have, and these guys bet I can't." Brenda went sheet white. "I'll be just a minute and I'll meet you all in the van." Vanessa directed.

"You can't keep me here. I've got to get back to school. This is against my will. It's 'kidnapping'."

"That looked like Paul's kid brother in one of those photos, and I'm sure I can ID that second kid. That would make two sets of parents that would be interested in these pictures, not counting yours."

Brenda went pale as she passively let her captors lead her back to the van. Moments later Vanessa joined them. "Okay Miss Pretty, stand there, face front, and bend over." Said Vanessa as she sat with the two boys along the bench seat in the back. "Flip that skirt up and pull the panties down."

At that, Brenda turned to face them, hoping that the exact words would come to her to talk her way out of this dilemma. Her lips quivered, as she looked at the determined grinning trio before her. "Please Vanessa, please don't make me do this. I didn't mean to rub it in when you weren't picked for the squad. Really, I was just so happy for myself. I overreacted because you were such strong competition for me."

"We're waiting..."

Brenda went back to facing front, stared out the front window, tears streaming down. "I've been naked before in front of strangers. This is no different." She rationalized. Then she hiked her skirt up on her slanted back, put her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, and slid them down to her knees.

"Bend over more. No, down on your hands and knees." Vanessa ordered.

Brenda slowly got down on her hands and knees, sniffling back tears, held her head high to look out at anybody that might be passing, as the trio commented on her ass and pussy peeking back at them from between her legs, her crotch cooling in the dry air of the van. "Same hair on top and no hair on the bottom, just like the picture. I win. Pay up." Vanessa declared.

"That's no proof. Lot's of girls are like that now. We need to see the breasts hanging, like in the picture, before we give it to you." Philip said.

"Yeah, have her take off the rest of her clothes. That's the only way we'll call it a match." Lance added.

Brenda arched her head up taking in a deep breath of frustration, then hung her head low as she tried to exhale the problem away.

"You heard the guys, off with the clothes."

Brenda stood up again and removed her yellow buttoned up sweater, white blouse, skirt, and then finally her bra. She was still facing the front, but was covering her breasts with a hand and forearm and pubic mound with the other hand in an effort at modesty. She looked over her shoulder at them, beseeching them with her eyes to let her free from this humiliation, but, instead, got the order from Vanessa to get down on her hands and knees again. Her arm left her breasts, and her nipples hardened in the cool morning air. Since she was holding her knees together, Vanessa asked her to spread them more like in the picture, as if she were cleaning something up off the gritty floor of the van.

The three got up and walked around to get a better look from different angles, until Vanessa finally said, "There you have it boys, a perfect match."

"Okay you win. Can we have some?" Philip said. Brenda froze in terror.

"I've got to get back to work. Sweet Cheeks, give the boys what they want. I'll be in touch with you later."

The two boys rubbed their hands together smiling, waved goodbye to Vanessa, and turned to Brenda, who was now beginning to retrieve her clothes. "You don't need to put those on just yet." Philip announced.

"Listen guys. Take me back to school first, and I'll give you a big surprise once we are back in the parking lot, okay. I'm just going to put my clothes back on to warm up again for you."

"What's wrong with right here?" Lance asked.

"If I'm supposed to do what I think you want me to do, I don't think you will have the energy to return me to school afterwards. I just want to make sure I'm already there."

"Sure no problem. Com'on Lance let's get this rig rolling."

When they got to the parking lot, Brenda asked if they could park at the end, so they wouldn't be interrupted by anyone.

"Okay, what's the surprise?" Lance asked like a kid at Christmas, as he and Philip worked their way to the back seat again.

"Well, what I was going to do is something I have never done for anyone before. I'm going to do a special, very sexy dance, and I'm going to play with myself to see if I can get you boys really excited."

The two boys elbowed each other and grunted their excitement.

Brenda started to dance in the limited space of the van, unbuttoning her sweater. As she moved, she talked to the boys about the process, "You know, we are hidden in this van, just you and me. What would really help me do this right for you, would be for you to pull down your pants so I can gauge the effect of what I'm doing by the excitement meters between your legs. When you guys are stiff, I know I'm going in the right direction."

The two were taken so much by surprise that they froze red faced staring at Brenda.

"You do plan to have your pants down with what you want me to do for you, don't you? What's wrong with right now?" Brenda challenged.

The two looked at each other, neither one apparently having a rebuttal at hand, and they started to pull their pants down to their knees.

"That's better." Brenda said as she started unbuttoning her blouse. "You boys have developed nicely. You're going to have nice equipment there when you finish becoming men."

The two looked a little confused. They didn't know whether to be thankful or resentful at Brenda's remarks. Brenda took off her blouse as she watched their penises rise in appreciation.

"You know, I can really tell that you appreciate my surprise for you when you get excited enough to put your hands on your meters." Brenda said as she reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. She held her hands there as if to wait for their signal that this move would be appreciated by them, and only when they meekly placed their hands on their cocks did she proceed with letting her bra slide down her arms to be caught by her waiting hands. She danced in just her panties while they absentmindedly stroked their meat.

"You know, when a woman picks a man to be her lover, she wants to know several things about them first. One of the most important is, how well they will last. She isn't interested in the 'slam bam thank you ma'am' kind of guy. I see you're left handed, Lance. That's great, because I just thought of how you two could prove who is the better man between you."

They listened with rapt attention, as Brenda spoke to them with her thumbs resting in the waistband of her panties.

"I was trying to figure out how we could determine which one of you could hold out the longest, then it came to me. If you worked your meters yourself, you could hold out indefinitely, but if you each did it to the other one, then it would definitely be a fair challenge."

"No way!" Philip protested.

"If you don't look down, it would be hard to tell it is not you. I want you looking at me anyway. So now, just try it for a second. Lance you... that's it and Phil... There, see? Now boys, I mean men, let's get it on." Brenda said seductively and started to dance in earnest.

The two boys sat there frozen watching her like a deer caught in headlights, their outside hands on each other's cock. Brenda was dancing completely naked and smiling wantonly alternately between each one. Then she nodded like an orchestra conductor and started to stroke her own snatch while the mesmerized duo took the nod and began to stroke each other's cock. Brenda danced for one, then the other, back and forth, adding passionate sounds to heighten the intensity. "Are you the man for me?... Or are you the man for me?... I can't take much more of this, can you? I'm imagining the cock of the one who can hold out the longest bringing me to the release I need so bad..."

The boys were beginning to sweat. As one would feel the twinge of reaching the brink, he would intensify his attention to bringing the other off first. Brenda was playing to the one that seemed furthest behind, trying to keep the field even. "Oh, yes. You men are wonderful. Do it,... yes,... do it,... oh my, do it now..." Brenda said, barely needing to fake her orgasm, as both shot off within seconds of each other all over their shirts, hips, and hands. "Ooooeeeyow, oh yes, (pant), oh yes, milk every last drop. Oh-my-god, you're both soooo WONderful."

After a few moments of luxuriating, Brenda started to get dressed. As her charms were beginning to be covered up by her clothing, the two boys started looking around the van still sitting catatonic, trying to sort for an explanation for what had just happened. Brenda picked up her books, smiled, and said, "You guys were great. Thank you. That was swell."

The boys didn't say a word to her. They pulled up their pants, wiped off their hands on the back of their pant legs and tried to be busy. "I think we'd better go Phil."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.