Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Brenda Honey, let's go pretty soon. I want to catch Walter before he gets off on a project." Marnie called to her daughter upstairs.

"Ready Mom." Brenda said, bounding down the stairs.

Then off they went to office building where both Roger, Marnie's husband, and Walter Larcher, Marnie's blackmailer, worked. They came into the lobby to see if Larcher was working the front desk, but a blonde guard named Stan smiled an over friendly greeting, as he had met Marnie before, but not her daughter.

"Hi Stan. Have you seen Larcher today?" Marnie asked.

"Hi Ma'am and Ma'am. I'll raise him for you." Then on the hand held radio he announced, "Walter, come in Walter, eagle in the lobby."

Then through the static, Marnie heard, "Roger that Stan. Be right there."

"He'll be right here Ma'am." He said with a huge smile, remembering his encounter with Marnie in the boiler room.

"Hey ladies," They heard from behind them moments later, "say Brenda, I've got good news for you." Larcher said.

"Hi Walter, what is it?" Brenda said ebulliently.

"I may have your first modeling gig and we don't even have your photo profile card done yet." Larcher said enthusiastically.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Marnie cautiously.

"What, the gig or the card?" Larcher asked to clarify.

"Both." Said Marnie.

"Well, come in here and I'll fill you in." Larcher said, leading them to the monitoring room. He asked the guard on duty to leave for a few minutes. "Brenda needs a publicity card with a head shot on one side and stats with one or two full length shots on the other."

"Yeah Mom, it is like a business card, only it is the size of a book." She said condescendingly. "So Walter, what is the gig?"

"Will you make me your agent and give me twenty percent if I tell you?" He asked.

"Don't agents make more like ten or fifteen percent?" Brenda challenged.

"You don't seem to realize that you would have none of this without me. I think twenty percent is more than reasonable." Larcher threw back.

"Larcher, she's a child. You can't do any of this without my permission. What is this gig you are talking about?"

"Down girl. It just so happens that you can get a piece of this action too. From what I saw of the proofs, you could have a profile card done up and get some gigs as well." Larcher said.

"What about those pictures? That's why we are really here." Marnie said.

"No Mom, let's hear about the gig." Brenda said.

"Ladies, Ladies, let's get the profile cards done first and take things one step at a time. Now where is that tape?" He said rummaging in the drawers of a desk. "Here it is. Okay Missy, lift your arms straight up." He said briskly.

Marnie was so used to following his orders that she instinctively raised her arms. Before she could get them back down, Larcher had the tape measure clumsily around her breasts. She put her arms down trapping the metal tape to her chest. "What are you doing." She asked annoyed.

"Getting your measurements for the profile card. Now get your arms out of the way so I can get this tape to lay flat for an accurate reading." He said intent on his project.

Larcher kept pushing the tape in where it bulged, with no luck, causing him to unnecessarily paw at Marnie's breasts in the process.

"Hold it. Time. Time out. You're not going to be able to do it this way. Besides I know my measurements." She said, trying to get him off of her.

"You have a better idea?" Larcher challenged.

"Yes. Get something like a string that follows contours and then measure the string." She said, as if she couldn't believe how ignorant he was.

Larcher went rummaging again and found some discarded bailing twine. "Shouldn't I be doing this without your clothes to get an accurate reading? If I put down one thing, and they find out differently, then it is my credibility on the line." He insisted.

"Here, you can do it for my waist." Marnie said, pulling out her blouse from her skirt.

Meanwhile, Brenda was shucking her clothing for her measurements, eager to do whatever it took to become a model. When Larcher finished the waist and hips, he went to a ruled pad, drew two vertical lines to make three columns, and headed the middle one "Brenda", and the other, "Missy". Down the left column he wrote age, height, weight, eyes, hair, bust, waist, hips, and shoe size. He started to take the twine to Brenda, when Marnie interrupted him, "I'll do that. You write." She insisted. "37. 24. 34." She called out at each measurement over her bra, bare midriff, and panties.

When he finished the details for his list, Marnie asked about the pictures again. Larcher explained that they were with a potential client, and that they should go out to pick them up with him, but that first they sign a statement that he be paid twenty percent of the proceeds of this and any other job he procures for them. Marnie humored him with her signature for herself, because she had plans brewing to get rid of him forever. As guardian for Brenda, she had more difficulty in deciding, though. Brenda pleaded with her. Marnie finally agreed, as long as she was present and involved in every job.

"Okay, let's go." Larcher said, when they were all done.

They followed Larcher to his car, which was parked outside in a special parking lot for security and some other employees of the building. "We're parked in the covered garage. We'll follow you." Marnie said.

"Too complicated. Get in." Larcher said.

Marnie felt trapped, but got in the back seat with Brenda. Larcher ended up taking them to "Artist's Row", a section of town which used to be a warehouse district that had fallen to ruin, but had been revitalized over the last decade by converting the old warehouses to business, artist, and residential lofts. Larcher had explained in the car that an artist had their photos and was looking at them with an eye for possibly hiring a model to pose for paintings.

They parked, and Larcher took off the accouterments of his job and stashed them in the trunk of his car, then took out an old sport jacket to hide his security guard shirt. When they got to one of the rehabbed structures, Larcher ran down the list and found the name, "Robert Dix, Artist, instruction by appointment". "That's him." Larcher said, relieved there wasn't any difficulty in locating his prospect.

"I've heard of him. He actually has a good reputation in this town." Marnie said surprised.

"You have Mom? That's great!" Brenda said more excited than before.

They went inside and to the artist's studio on the 2nd floor. A tall thin man with salt and pepper hair, dark eyebrows, and a distinguished air about him, quieted his friendly golden lab, and greeted them at the door. He recognized Marnie and Brenda from the proofs and happily let everyone in. When they entered, the first things that pervaded their senses were the size of the space, the smell of oil paints and turpentine, and the moist nose of the pet up and down their legs. The loft space was open with wood floors. It had big tall windows along three walls to let in light. Except for large columns supporting the floors above and some curtains strung to create some private living space, the space was open with easels, chairs and paintings of all kinds scattered about.

Marnie and Brenda were excused for a few minutes while Larcher took Mr. Dix aside and talked terms. Marnie and Brenda marveled at the artwork they saw. "You see Mom, Walter has got me hooked up with a real artist." Brenda said, to sell her Mom on letting her model for him.

Larcher came over to where the ladies were browsing. "Okay here's the deal. If you agree to model as a mother/daughter duo, you've got the job. It will pay $90.00/hr for the two of you and it is a guaranteed twelve hours work over today and tomorrow. So are you ready for about four hours today?" Larcher asked hopefully.

"Com'on Mom, we can't pass this up. It's my first modeling job. It's about $1,000.00 bucks. That could help with college. You want me to go to college, don't you? Remember our talk last week about giving new things a try. You just gotta do it with me, please." Brenda implored her mother, before Marnie could even express an opinion.

"Larcher, what's involved for these twelve hours?" Marnie asked. for clarification.

"Mr. Dix wants to do figure studies today with just you two. Tomorrow he runs classes here, and there will be figure drawing, figure painting, and I don't know what other classes, throughout the day. Then on Sunday, he wants you available for whatever he didn't finish today, or whatever else comes up." Larcher replied.

"Com'on Mom, it's not exactly photo-modeling, but it is a start. He wants you too, a famous artist, you said it. He thinks you are beautiful enough to pay you to capture your beauty with his art." Brenda said, using her best sales pitch to get her mother to concede.

Marnie took Larcher by the arm aside. "Cute, real cute, getting to me through my daughter. From the start you said you would leave my daughter out of all of this and you have wormed her into it, so that now I'm the 'bad mother' if I don't go along. This has got to stop right here. I'm not going to allow my daughter to go down this path." Marnie said sternly.

"Missy, Missy, Missy, I don't know what path you are talking about. If you are talking about modeling, her mother has done it, gotten paid for it, enjoyed it, and will do it again. Maybe Brenda needs to know about the jobs you've had so she has someone to look up to." Larcher threatened. "This meets your restriction of having to be involved, you both get paid handsomely, and like Brenda said, you might enjoy it if you try it. Now get back over there and warm your daughter's heart and tell her that you'll do it." Larcher said sternly.

Marnie looked back concerned at her daughter, who had been fretting, absentmindedly petting the sitting dog's head, while she watched her mother and Larcher obviously arguing about the job. Mr. Dix was taking a "take it or leave it" stance and went on about his work while the three hashed it out.

Marnie went back to Brenda and said, "I suppose I don't have to tell you that figure modeling for artists involves being nude usually, Sweetie."

"Of course Mom, I know, but the results is a painting, not a photograph. It will be stylized, not actual images of us. Models have to be prepared for anything if they want to get the lucrative work." Brenda said. "I know what I am doing, and it won't be any different for you than the boudoir photos you had taken for Dad."

"The photos." Marnie thought out loud, "Larcher, where are the photos? I want to see them before I decide."

Mr. Dix interjected, "Missy, is it?"

"No, Marnie is my name."

"Yes, Marnie, I have them over here on this table." Mr. Dix said.

Marnie and Brenda hurried over to where Mr. Dix was leading them. There on the table were the proofs of Brenda's shoot and Marnie's boudoir shots. They both started looking at their own shots, then switched to looking at each other's. They gave each other rave reviews and were taken aback by the professional quality that Kenneth Brannon had achieved.

"Wow, Mom. Are you sure Dad can handle these pictures of you?"

Marnie thought of a joke around the word "handle", but kept it to herself. "I think it will help his far away sales trips he has to take, don't you?" She asked Brenda. "If I can have a piece of paper, something to write on it with, and make a phone call, we can get started." She announced.

"Yea Mom!" Brenda said communicating her glee.

After they picked out the pictures they wanted made from the proofs, they called them in to the Brannons, signed the modeling release, and made themselves available for the day's session. "I've got to get back to the office." Larcher announced, "I'll be back at five to pick you back up."

Mr. Dix's first request was that he do some face studies, and Marnie and Brenda alternated between sitting still and watching him sketch. Next, he had them get down to their underwear. Marnie didn't know how to react to his unusual posing technique of modeling her body, as if she were made of clay. Brenda was excited, generally, by any and everything Mr. Dix did or said for them to do.

Then Mr. Dix came up to Marnie and closed his eyes with his chin down to his chest and reached out to touch her body. He started at her neck and shoulders, then worked his way down her arms, back up to her breasts, down her abdomen, and then again down her sides. When it was obvious that he was going to continue this process with the rest of her body, as his hands were gliding down her hips, she piped up, "Excuse me Mr. Dix. This doesn't seem regular to me."

Mr. Dix opened his eyes and broke from his intense meditation to respond. "Oh, I can see that this would seem a little irregular to you if you are not familiar with my work." He began to explain. "Are you familiar with speed reading?"

"Yes, I think so." Marnie said.

"Well, in speed reading, you don't just read from beginning to end, you go through the book several times with different processes, and the net effect is that the total time you take is less, even though it doesn't seem conventional. What I am doing is called 'Kino-mapping'. It is a process I pioneered when I lost sight in this eye for a year. When you add the kinesthetic model to the visual, you produce higher quality art faster. People liken it to painting or drawing on 'auto-pilot' after they have added this process. People come to me to learn it, and I get good results."

Marnie was hushed by this explanation, as it seemed logical to her. Brenda was even more excited, because it went to enhancing Mr. Dix's credibility in her eyes. So without any further objection from either of them, Mr. Dix resumed his Kino-mapping by feeling his hands down the front of Marnie's pubic area and down her legs from her pussy to her toes. Brenda couldn't wait until she was Kino-mapped, after watching her mother's shudders from having her breasts and pussy mapped.

Before going on to Brenda, Mr. Dix sketched Marnie, and he did seem to work faster than what Marnie had noticed other street-side artists work at doing caricatures and portraits. When he started to work on Brenda, Marnie had all sorts of mixed emotions. His intent was a professional process, but he was doing this sensual thing to her daughter. Brenda was enjoying it as a sensual thing, like Marnie had done, but should be keeping more of a professional demeanor, Marnie felt. Marnie wondered, "Is this a respected process, a lunatic's folly, or merely a con?"

Now Mr. Dix had the two of them pose back to back. Then he had them remove their bras and panties. They were to stand with their hands held, Marnie's left in Brenda's right and right in Brenda's left. Instead of being in total profile, he had them turn slightly toward him and hold. When he was satisfied with the pose, he approached them and Kino-mapped them together, his left hand on Marnie and his right hand on Brenda. He worked his way down their bodies simultaneously, as he did before. When he got to Marnie's breast with the nipple ring, he opened his eyes and muttered a pensive "Hummm", then closed them again and proceeded down to their toes.

Marnie and Brenda involuntarily squeezed each other's hands when he was feeling their breasts and pussies, letting each other know their respective pleasures at his touch. Marnie felt humiliated to have Brenda know, and was embarrassed to know the same about her. Marnie realized that Mr. Dix had to have known her excitement by the moisture he encountered at her snatch. She figured she would definitely need to rape her husband tonight to get over this much tension.

After that study was done, he had Marnie bend over and put her hands on her knees and had Brenda turn around and put her hands on her mother's back. When Mr. Dix Kino-mapped Marnie in this position, he flicked the nipple rings up and down at the ends of her hanging tits. Marnie felt a mild discomfort as they hadn't healed completely.

Next he had Marnie turn around and embrace her daughter. This gave Brenda her first glimpse of Marnie's new nipple rings. "Oh my god Mother, what have you done to your nipples?" Brenda said with utter shock, eyes wide, and her hands on the sides of her face.

"Oh Dear, let me explain latter." Marnie said, embarrassed by the attention her daughter was directing to her tits.

Brenda found it difficult to follow Mr. Dix's instructions in the pose from being too distracted by her mother's adornments. "Is there something wrong ladies?" Mr. Dix asked.

Brenda snapped out of it, as if she realized she was disrupting a class, important ceremony, or something. She didn't want to blow her first modeling job. So she just stared at her mother's nipples, while posing, in disbelief.

Finally, Mr. Dix pulled out a canvas he had been working on which was a flower blossom bursting out over the canvass. It was unfinished, however, in the middle. He had Marnie bend over in front of him, arching her back, with her pussy facing him. He Kino-mapped her rear and snatch, then proceeded to paint her cunt into the center of the blossom, while Brenda watched. He replicated the shinny dewiness of her cunt lips causing Brenda to remark, "Gee Mom, this flower is dripping with so much nectar, that a whole beehive will want to pay it a visit."

The idea of that caused Marnie to squeeze her rear in tight and partially stand up momentarily. She was almost to the point of dripping, with the touching, the displaying herself, and the thought that what was seen by Mr. Dix was being painted by him with camel hair brushes. When he called time for the day, Larcher hadn't arrived yet, so Marnie and Brenda looked over his work and were impressed with his artistry. They got dressed and asked about the session for tomorrow. Larcher was about half an hour late, which gave them time to talk to Mr. Dix. They all sat, he petted his dog named Vincent, and they grew more comfortable about him as a person.

On the drive home, Brenda started to bring up the nipple rings, Marnie cut her off, telling her that she would tell her everything in their car on their way home. Larcher was too preoccupied with, whether or not, Mr. Dix thought they were a good choice, and when they would get paid. Marnie and Brenda reassured him that he seemed to be pleased, and that they thought it was the job of a manager to see that they got paid.

On the way home in their own car, Marnie had to finally explain to Brenda that the nipple rings were first forced on her but that she finally relented as a surprise for Roger for his fortieth birthday. She tried to reinforce that she wouldn't want Brenda to do anything like it, and that right after her father's birthday, she was going to take them out and let the wounds heal over.

That night Roger was particularly amorous. He tried to paw at Marnie and get her turned on. Little did he know that she was at the boiling point and ready to rape him right there in front of their daughter. But, with her life pretty much out of control, thanks to the Larchers, the one area she was still in control of was making love to Roger. Now that she found a new game of mild bondage, that Roger seemed to go along with, she wanted to explore it further.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.