Mistress Watching - Cover

Mistress Watching

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Ed left the building followed by a crowd of news people yelling questions at him. Rice led him to an unmarked Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser.

"This was Schwartz's car. I don't think he'll need it today," Rice said as he held the door for Katherine.

Katherine got into the car and Ed got behind the wheel. He pulled away from the building and headed for his apartment.

"What happened back there?" Ed asked, "This morning I was just a nobody, now I'm the Police Commissioner."

Katherine slid over to him, "You definitely were not a nobody to me."

Ed parked in front of his apartment and he and Katherine climbed the stairs. The door flew open and Betty threw her arms around Ed and yelled something about hearing about his appointment on the TV. Ed pulled her from around his neck and he went into the apartment followed by a scowling Katherine.

Ann was sitting on the couch and had obviously been crying. Betty continued to talk about the events that she had witnessed on the TV and Ed grabbed her by her shoulders and sat her next to Ann.

"Ann this is Katherine Bynum, she has hired a lawyer to represent Sam and there's a chance we can get him either a reduced sentence or maybe even acquitted. We're going to try and get him out on bail. I don't think he will wind up serving any jail time.

Ann smiled at what he said. She was still sedated and she laid her head back on the couch and closed her eyes.

Ed looked at Betty. "Betty I think that you should go back to Iowa for a while and sort out what you want.

Betty started shaking her head, "Hy asked me to stay around awhile. He said that he could get me a job with his newspaper. He's a nice guy and he's real easy to talk to."

Ed looked at Katherine and he wondered what went on here last night. Katherine just smiled.

There was a knock on the door and a young policeman was at the door with a sheepish look on his face. It was obvious that he was fresh out of the Academy.

"Sir, I'm your driver. You took off without me."

Ed and Katherine busted out laughing. Ed directed the young man to a chair and went back to talk to Betty.

"So you're going to stay here and get a job on the newspaper. Do you want me to take you back to your apartment?"

Betty shook her head; "Hy said that he would pick me up when he finished writing his story. I asked him to take me back to my apartment and he said that he would."

Ed went into the kitchen and called Stu Hale. Stu was at his desk.

"What are you doing there?" Ed asked, "You're supposed to be at my office downtown."

"Were you serious about me being Deputy Commissioner?" Stu asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.