Monkey's Penis
Chapter 7: The Python of Love

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Python of Love - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Lydia was dreaming about work. David Gillespy, the attorney that had originally hired her at the law office, had recently hired a young oriental tart named Min Li. Lydia did an excellent job, precise and rapid, and really did not need any more help. Certainly not from a girl that she considered nothing more than eye candy for the men in the office. They were careful, being lawyers, but Lydia could still see that they just wanted a pretty young thing that would smile and bat her eyes for them.

In the dream, Min Li had gotten Lydia her coffee and was trying her best to be friends with her, but Lydia still just acted extremely cool toward her. Finally, Min Li came up behind her where she sat and began massaging her shoulders.

Try as she might, Lydia could not shrug off the younger girl's attempts at friendship. The massage just felt too good. Lydia closed her eyes and leaned back, letting Min Li's fingers work their magic...

After a few minutes, Lydia felt that something was off and realized that Min Li's hands had wandered to her breasts!

"I-- What?!" Lydia asked, starting to sit up.

"Just relax and enjoy, Ms Moreno. Lydia." Min Li whispered in her ear. "Let yourself be absorbed by the pleasure. Be absorbed INTO the pleasure... you WANT this."

Lydia wanted to make a fuss, wanted to protest, wanted to tell her that this was not at all appropriate, but the massage had just relaxed her too much. She couldn't bring herself to push the younger woman away, couldn't bring herself to tell her to stop. And every moment that she didn't, the younger woman's ministrations sucked more and more of the resolve out of her. Unable to resist her, Lydia leaned back with a sigh and let Min Li have her way and continue.

One by one, Min Li unbuttoned most of Lydia's blouse, then parted the front and snuck her hand lightly inside to dance around on the older woman's bra-covered breast.

The office door opened then, and Francine, one of the receptionists, walked in and saw the two women engaged in something... something definitely inappropriate.

She screamed.

Lydia startled awake, then rolled over in bed, not entirely sure that the scream had been only in the dream. She sat up, checked the time -- 10:15 P.M. -- then put on her robe and walked out into the hall. David's lamp was on, so she went to check on him.

"Honey?" she asked softly as she neared his door.

"Mom! Don't! Give me just a minute before you come in!"

"What is it, honey?" she asked, entering his doorway, then halted, her jaw dropping.

Her son sat there on the bed, eyes wide with stunned guilt, sporting a raging erection.

But the tip of his penis was at eye level!

Her son's penis was three and a half feet long and as thick around as her elbow!

"David... what?!"

"I don't KNOW, Mom! I didn't MEAN to! I just woke, and here it was! Like THIS!"

"David, it's..." she swallowed hard "... it's ENORMOUS!"

"I know, Mom. But I can't help it!."

"Does it... hurt?"

"No... no, 'hurt' isn't the word for it."

Lydia got a concerned look. "What IS the word for it, then, David?"

"I-- it-- look, I can't tell you."

"David, you can tell me anything. I'm your mother."

"No, I-- I can't!"

"David! This is not normal. Now, please, tell me what you're feeling so we can try to figure out what happened." She reached for his member to gently see if there were any clues as to how this occurred.

"I-- it feels good, okay? I mean, it feels really, REALLY good! And... and you NEED to stop touching it, Mom!"

Lydia frowned. She discouraged masturbation in her son, since she was sure that it led to the demeaning of women. But under these circumstances -- she wasn't sure it was David's fault that it felt so good to him. Something extreme had happened. Really, he was just so enormous now!

"Mom! Please! Don't!"

Lydia realized that her mind had become a little excited, and that her hands had subconsciously tightened and squeezed his huge member. She released her grip, took a deep breath and refocused.

"David," she said calmly, "I'm just trying to see what has happened, to see if we need to take you to the emergency room or what. And I'm quite baff-- David, it just twitched."

"I know," David said, trying to breathe deeply and think of sex-repelling things like his grandmother pulling out her false teeth and then vomiting all over him. "I need... I need to calm down. You really can't touch it, mother. Not at all."

"David, it's leaking at the tip."

"It's just pre-cum, mother," David said, still trying to breathe deeply and visualize repugnant things.

"David! Your language!" she said, then reached for the head.

"Mom! Do NOT!"

She pulled the stiffie to bring the tip toward her while David shut his eyes and prayed for horrible repulsive thoughts to make him limp. She wiped a little of the pre-ejaculatory liquid with her fingers, then rubbed it between them, looking closely for any signs of bleeding or other abnormality.

Her nose started wrinkling as she did this, and she sniffed, bringing the pre-ejaculate toward her nose. "David..." she sighed, feeling quite heady, "This smells... strange... not entirely... bad... sort of... goo-o-ooo-oood..." She shook her head to clear it. This was her son, this seriously affected his health, and she had to concentrate! She subconsciously wiped the pre-cum off on her robe, near her crotch.

"Mom, maybe we should both go back to bed and see how it is in the morning. It might be all better."

"No, David, we need to determine how bad this is -- how immediately we need to seek help for it. Now angle your pelvis down to get this thing more horizontal so we can examine it."

David did as he was told, but his cock twitched again, pushing out another cup of pre-cum.

Lydia tried to examine her son's member, but, God!, the SMELL of that liquid!

"David (deep breath) you say that this (deep breath) was just here (deep breath) when you awoke? Mmmm... something is making me feel funny... (deep breath)... woozy..."

"Yes-- yes, ma'am."

She moved nearer to the tip, toward that liquid, that pre-cum. "David, I need (deep breath) to ask -- did you touch yourself last night (deep breath) before going (deep breath) to bed?" She shook her head, feeling almost intoxicated somehow.

"Mom, I-- no, no I didn't," he lied. But how could he tell his mother that he had masturbated a few hours ago?

"David, I think we should-- aaawwww, fuck it!" She stood from her squatting position and threw one leg over the hard cock, straddling it, then began sliding her pantied pussy up and down the position near the head.

"MOM!" David's eyes grew in terror. "Mom! You CAN'T!"

Lydia had a death grip on his pecker just below the head and was sliding her pelvis back and forth on the top surface of his erect cock. It wasn't the sensitive underside, but then the whole organ seemed to be super-sensitive since growing like this.

"Wheee-hah!" she said, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. "Ride'em cowgirl! The pussy on a pony!"

"Mommmmmrrrrrrgh!" David clenched as a gallon-sized squirt fired across the room into his closet doors, which sounded like they'd been kicked by a mule.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.