Monkey's Penis
Chapter 6: Fuck Bunny

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fuck Bunny - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

"I wonder who that could be," Paul mused, then walked to the front window and looked out. "Why, it's your girlfriend, David."

"Katie?!" David sprang suddenly to her feet and almost got slapped in the face by her own boob. "She can't see me like this!" she squeaked, scampered to the coat closet, and hid inside.

"You too, Lydia. She'll certainly notice that there's something... different... about you!"

Lydia pressed her chest forward. "Do you think my breasts will intimidate her, Paul?"

"You have absolutely no competition in the perky tit department, Lydia. Now into the closet."

Lydia strolled to the closet, then stepped in with her son -- ehr, daughter.

"Hey!" David complained. "This is MY closet!"

"Shut up and move over, bitch!"

"Mom!"

"I'd better go too, Paul," Professor Mulholland sighed. "I don't seem to be able to control what comes out of my mouth."

"I don't know. You seemed to do pretty good with that sentence."

"Do you think?" she smiled, then frowned, "Oops." The spot on her skirt freshened with new urine. "I'd... better go." She went to the closet and stepped in with the other two ladies.

"It's getting freaking crowded in here!" David complained. "And stop groping my breasts, Mom!"

"They're just so irresistibly pert, sweetie."

"Well, stop!"

Patricia pulled the door shut.

Paul answered the door with his best sleazy smile. "Hi, sweetie."

"Don't you 'sweetie' me, Paul Spellman. Where's David?"

"David didn't make it to class today because he grew breasts and lost his gonads and just couldn't bare his face with all that shame. Guess that means you're in the market for a new boyfriend."

"Paul," she sighed, "David and I have something special together. You've always been jealous of it, but you've never understood that it's based on mutual respect. If you'd only-- oh, why do I even bother explaining to you? Is David back in his room?"

"David's in the coat closet, hiding his new tits from you."

"Paul, stop it. Where's Ms Moreno? I don't know why she even lets you hang around here."

"Lydia's in the coat closet too. Probably fondling her son's new boobies."

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

"Wanna see something nifty?" He reached into his pocket, pulled something out, then held it out in his palm.

Katie twitched her mouth. "It looks like a stick. What's so nifty about that?"

"It's a magic charm. It grants wishes. It started off, centuries ago," he grinned, "as a monkey's penis."

"Eeeewwww!"

"Watch this." Paul gripped the artifact in his fist and shut his eyes. Several moments later, he opened them. "Done," he grinned.

"What's done?"

Paul walked behind the couch, retrieved an object and brought it back. It was a woman's headband with two eighteen-inch hot pink fuzzy bunny ears sprouting from the top of it.

Katie raised an eyebrow. "Bunny ears?"

"Fuck-bunny ears," Paul corrected her. "Here, try them on."

"No. No way." She stepped around him and started back toward David's bedroom. "David?" she called.

A high pitched giggle came from the coat closet as she walked past it, and she stopped.

"I told you, he's in the closet, getting his new boobies groped."

"Paul, you are-- "

"Mom! Stop it!" came a hiss from the closet.

Katie opened the closet door to reveal three astonished faces. Sort of like three naked deer, lustfully groping each other in the headlights, if you like strained cliches.

"Uhm... hi, Katie," her boyfriend greeted her an octave higher than usual, breasts hanging off his torso.

"D-David? What are-- "

"Hi, Rebecca," Lydia said smugly, favorably comparing her own pert breasts to the younger woman's.

"Ms Moreno?!"

"Hi... uhm... Katie," Professor Mulholland waved as the wet spot on the front of her skirt grew larger.

"I... uhm... don't even know how to ask."

"Katie," David choked up. "Please... don't look at me... not when... I'm like this..."

Big pink fuzzy bunny ears were placed on Katie's head from behind then, and the anxiety washed off her face. "But you're so YUMMY, David! What CUTE little MOUNDS! You're ALL so YUMMY!" she smiled, vacant except for a lusty hunger showing in her face.

"K-Katie?!"

"Call me 'Bunny', David! And I wanna pile in with you all!" She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"You BASTARD!" David wailed, tears bunching up in her eyes. "What have you DONE to HER?!"

Bunny had her bra off now. "Ooooh, look, David! Your breasts are bigger than MINE! Oh! They're so PERT!"

"Katie, no! Don't grab-- ungh! oh! Katie! Don't! I can't... think... when you... oh, yeeeessss... yessss... ohgod, YES!"

"What's that, David?" Bunny asked innocently, squeezing his mounds.

"Fuck me!" she gasped, sinking to her knees, then turning around and cocking her ass up high in the air. "Fuck me, Katie!"

"My son," Lydia muttered, "The bitch in heat..."

"Please! Fuck me!"

Paul pulled the bunny ears off Katie, and her simple look of sweet lust-hunger twisted into a grimace of horror. "Paul! Good God! What have you DONE to him?!" She glanced up at Ms Moreno, who was fingering her slit. "What have you done to THEM?! What are you DOING to them, you monster?!"

"Fuck me!" David gasped, shaking her ass. "Please, fuck me!"

The contents of Katie's stomach were snaking around her in her abdomen, looking to escape. How could someone DO this to another human being? "Paul?!" He was a hideous... THING!

"I like him kinda better this way," Paul grinned, watching David.

Katie had never conceived that a person's soul could be so maggot-riddled and worm-eaten as Paul's. And he was reaching toward her with those bunny ears. "Paul... don't."

He slipped them on her head, and a calmness, then a sexy little heat washed over her features. She unsnapped her pants and slid them and her panties to the floor, then got down on all fours too. "Fuck me too, Paul! Fuck me too!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.