Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 29: To cuck, or not to cuck?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: To cuck, or not to cuck? - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

Janelle had to work a shift at the fashion store the next day, so Doug used his Saturday morning to do some grocery shopping. Then he took the opportunity of being sans chastity device to go down to his club for a round of squash. As a result, he was truly on an endorphin-induced high by the time he got back home in the early afternoon.

In fact, during the last twenty-four hours he'd gotten to do the two very things he loved best. He'd had a good work-out playing squash, and he'd dumped a huge load right in Janelle's pussy. He now felt good. Absolutely on top of the world.

He stretched out on the big billowy leather sofa and reached for the TV remote, surfing for a decent ballgame to watch.

Janelle got in soon after, her lilac cell-phone clamped to her ear.

"Yeah... I've just come in the door" she was saying to whoever, "come on over, and we can talk."

No prizes for guessing who that was.

Sue.

In contrast to the previous night's Cinderella ballgown, today she was in jeans and a plain sweater.

She still had that dreamy look in her eye, though. Almost like she was on some kind of opiate.

After a "Hi!" to Doug, the two girls sat at the dining table with cups of coffee and slices of macaroon cake.

Over the drone of the sports commentary, Doug could hear snatches of their conversation.

"My God, he's just so gorgeous!" Doug heard Sue exclaiming. "How'd you meet up with a hunk like him?"

Surreptitiously Doug slid the TV volume progressively lower, until he could catch more of what they were talking about.

"He's a classmate" Janelle explained, "and very talented."

Sue said something Doug couldn't make out, and both girls giggled hysterically.

"I meant, as an artist!" Janelle shot back.

Doug arched one eyebrow resignedly. Girls locker-room talk. He could tell that type of giggle a mile off.

But who were they talking about?

"Talk about well-hung!" This from Sue. "Did you have any idea he was so well-hung?"

"He's a classmate, not a lover. Anyway, how did you get your information?"

Doug began to get an inkling. They were discussing Mr Muscle, a.k.a. Fenton.

"He showed me a new style of dancing. Said it was the latest hot new thing."

"By any chance, is it called Freak Dancing?"

"That's it!"

"Susan, you didn't!"

"Um, actually, yes, we did."

"You did freak dancing with Fenton?"

"Yep."

"And? C'mon girl! Spit it out!"

"Well, that's how come I happen to know what a POLE he has in those pants of his."

"Details, please!"

"Well, apparently the whole point of freak dancing is..."

Janelle cut her off.

"Sue, I know what the point of freak dancing is. What I want to know is what the two of you did out there."

"Well, you know those really baggy trousers he was wearing?"

"Yerssss..."

"It soon became apparent to me that he hadn't bothered to put on any underwear."

"Sue, you absolute slut!"

Doug caught a glimpse of Sue's face flushing with pleasure at this compliment.

"Janelle, he was big. Big, and very hard."

"And what did he do with this hard-on?"

"He got me off with it."

"He never!"

"He did. It stuck straight out in front of him, and he somehow got the end wedged up against my pubes and, through his trousers, through my dress, through my panties, he managed to hit me with it on exactly the right spot, and he kept on bumping and grinding, and next thing I knew, I was going loopy-de-loop. He gave me an orgasm, Janelle, right there on the dance floor!"

"Sue, this is very serious."

"What do you mean?"

"You had a sexual experience."

"Yeah... your point being... ?"

"With a man who's not your husband."

Sue went very quiet at this.

"Yes, I know" she answered in a small voice.

"How do you feel about it now, in the cold light of day?"

Doug had the TV volume down so low by now that you could practically hear a pin drop.

Sue sighed audibly.

"I want to do it again."

Doug did his best to try and melt invisibly into the leather upholstery.

"Oh fuck!" Janelle breathed.

Almost a minute went by. Sue fidgeted with her coffee cup, rotating it round and round in its saucer. It clattered irritatingly.

"Okay" said Janelle firmly, finally taking charge of the situation, "let's work this through logically."

"There's no logic to it, Janelle. I want to be fucked by him. I want him to use me in the worst kind of ways!"

"Why?"

"This is only the second man I've "known", ever. And he made me go off like a rocket!"

"You don't have to jump onto the first big dick that you see! Anyway, is he even interested? Does he want you?"

"Well, yes, he did make me a most interesting proposition."

"And what was that?"

"That I should go meet him someplace, so he can fuck my brains out."

"Sounds to me like he already did that, without even unzipping his pants."

"Janelle, you're being so negative! I thought you'd be encouraging me here!"

"I don't encourage. I only counsel. I'm not going to take the rap for launching you into any kind of heavy consequences."

"How heavy could they be?"

"Sue! Huh-lo! Lets talk incurable diseases! Lets talk little brown babies!"

"Diseases? But he seems a very nice and clean-cut sort of man!"

"Sue, be honest. You don't know where he's been."

"I'll tell him he has to go get himself tested first. And I'm on the pill, anyway."

"Lets not get bogged down on practicalities. I want to hear why you'd even want to do such a thing. Otherwise you could be headed for big-time emotional damage."

Sue thought for a while.

"I've been turning it over in my mind, and I can't come up with any one reason."

"As I thought! Not even one reason!"

"Au contraire. I have several reasons."

"Oh shit. Go on, then. Let's hear 'em."

"It's a long time since I've felt this desirable. Fenton really wants me. He makes such a fuss over me!"

"You know that every niggah wants to bang at least one white woman? It's like an obsession with most bruthas."

Sue ignored her, and continued on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.