How I Quit Smoking - Cover

How I Quit Smoking

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young wife is newly married to a non-smoker, she wants to quite however everything fails. She meets a Doctor that promises he can get her to stop smoking. What she did not expect was the way he would do it. When she left his office she no longer had any craving for cigarettes, She now had a craving for sex. The Doctor was a very sick Puppy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

One thing about Richard I knew no matter what happens here he would never leave me, this was sex, it had nothing to do with my love for him or his for me. I just love cock so much that if he will just have to understand that, I know men think like that, but now for some reason I was also. I glanced around the room (between sucking off the different men that would sit down in front of me to have me suck them off.) When I did, I saw all kinds of different things going on, I saw men with men, (some were sucking each other while others were doing the other in their ass.) I saw two women with one man, (he was eating one while he was fucking another, (he was on his back and they both were on top of him.) I also saw two women in a 69 and I saw one man fucking a woman while a man was behind him, fucking him in his ass. I saw bodies everywhere, legs, arms, women fucking women, everything nasty was there but I did not see Richard.

I don't actually know just how many men that took me from behind, I did get off four of them with my mouth and a few in my hand, when the last man got up that I was sucking, I had to get up, my back and legs hurt from bending over like I had been. My mouth and jaw hurt and I was thirsty. Yea, Yea, with all I had to drink, it may be hard to understand that I was thirsty, but men have a bit of a salty taste to them (not all but most) and while I love the taste, and the constancy, it was not the right source to quench a thirst, well it does quench for my thirst for men's sperm but not my thirst for water (or a drink.)

I walked out to the bar and I could feel all the sperm coming out of me as I walked. I had this real nasty feeling as I walked, I have to admit it that I loved the feeling of it sliding down the insides of my legs. I loved the fact that so many men had fucked me that I flowed with all of their cum as I took every step. I kept looking around and people were everywhere. I walked over to the bar next to the pool and the bartender was gone. Well I am sure he was here, he was just not behind the bar, I am sure he is one of the many naked men around there. I went behind the bar and grabbed a can of Club Soda, I poured it in a glass of Ice and just stood there looking every where at what was going on. The dogs were at it again with a couple different women, I looked at the clock and it was late, I felt I better find Richard and get out of here, I felt as if I had been used enough tonight.

I walked around looking for Richard and decided to go check out the bedrooms, he was probably in one with a woman getting his wick waxed again (he likes to say things like that) It took me some time to find him but I did, he was in the small theater that they had sitting down watching me on the great big screen being fucked in the room with the men all lined up waiting their turns. This little theater had the new type big chairs 6 to a row and 6 rows deep, there was lots of room between the rows, and I counted 7 men sitting there watching me on the screen and two women. Every man had someone between their legs sucking their cocks as they watched me. Each of the two women had someone between them. (I think one was a man and the other was a woman, hell I didn't really care.) The room was not dark at all, everyone could see clearly. I walked over to the row Richard was in and stood at the end watching him as another man was bobbing his head up and down on his shaft. I reached down and began touching myself as I watched him looking at me on the screen and holding the top of that man's head. The sound was up loud so we all could hear me the way that I was lost to my lust on that table with those men fucking me one after another.

I walked over behind my husbands seat, leaned forward between the high backs and as I kept touching myself I kissed him. He returned my kiss's as he was trying to catch his breath because he was enjoying this the way he was. I felt a person behind me with a hard dick since I was already bent over between the seat backs; he had a very easy target to shove his hard cock into. It did not take as long as I thought before I climaxed. I guess it had a lot to do with my husband and I French kissing while he was getting head and I was being fucked. I think we both cane at the same time, if we didn't it was awfully close.

The man behind me came and pulled back. Then I felt another slipping his dick into my asshole. I kept kissing my husband as he fucked me and Richard caressed my hair and head as we kissed. Richard broke the kiss and pulled his head away. I was a little surprised when I heard him say "Oh it is you, I didn't realize it was you honey, I mean I thought, Ah the last time I saw you, you were in the den on the coffee table, let me know when you want to leave, I'm going to go get a beer." He gave me a quick kiss and got up. All he had on was his shoes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.