The Bitch and the Jerk - Cover

The Bitch and the Jerk

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 8: The Proposal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Proposal - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

The receptionist at the office gave me a sly smile when I got in. The girl who helped me with paperwork gave me a sly smile when I got to my office. I knew there was something wrong. I dropped my briefcase on my desk when Nick's voice came through the intercom.

"Got a moment?"

"Sure. Coming," I replied, and walked towards his office. Nick's secretary gave me a sly smile when she saw me.

"Close the door, James," Nick said when I got into his room.

"What's the matter?" I closed the door, pondering what had happened.

"How was it?" Nick asked, giving me another sly smile.

"Great. The renewal contract will be sent out on Thursday."

"I know that. I meant how was she?"

"Who?"

"Jennifer, or if you prefer, your bitch." Nick had a big smile on his face.

"What about her?"

"Damn it, don't fool with me. The whole office knows you bought her a Tiffany necklace. Don't tell me you did that as a business gesture."

"Everyone knows?" My mouth dropped open.

"Everyone knows. Mariah called Mary. How was she?"

"Fuck!" I growled.

"You fucked her?" Nick's smile grew bigger.

"Nick, she doesn't like it."

"She doesn't like what?"

"News or rumors spreading around." I kicked the guest chair.

"Well, is it rumor or news?"

"Damn it, Nick, I thought we were buddies." I was a bit angry.

"Of course we are. What do you want me to do? I can't tape everyone's mouth closed. I can't tape Mary's mouth. You know her." Nick was laughing.

"Damn it," I sighed. "Hey, Nick." I had just remembered something.

"What?"

"Why did you send me to New York with her?"

"I already told you."

"Is that it?"

"James, she likes you. Everyone knows that."

"Everyone?"

Nick was laughing really hard. I was starting to hate this guy.

"Okay, James. I have to admit I had hidden this from you. But I haven't known it for long either. I knew you liked her too. You just didn't know it yourself."

Nick continued. "I won't tell anyone what you tell me about her. I don't need to, anyway. How much was that necklace?"

"Two thousand."

"Wow! Two thousand. I'm glad Roger & Wilson is your account now."

"Me too," I sighed again.

"Jennifer is a very nice girl. She's worth everything to you, buddy."

"I know. Thanks for the tips and news," I said as I left his office. Nick still had that big smile on his face.

I was filling my cup with coffee in the pantry when I saw Jennifer came in. She had fire in her eyes. I sighed. Jennifer wasn't smiling. She stared at me, came over, and slapped me across the face. I knew this would happen.

"What did you tell them?" Jennifer said angrily. "You jerk!"

"I didn't."

Jennifer stared at my eyes, and then turned around. I grasped her shoulder and turned her around. She screeched, "Let me go!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.