The Bitch and the Jerk - Cover

The Bitch and the Jerk

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 2: The Trip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Trip - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

I arrived at O'Hare airport at about noon on Sunday. I hated that airport. I couldn't understand why they didn't build it so that the shuttle bus would stop right in front of the check-in area. I already had a couple of tennis games that morning and I didn't need more exercise. It seemed like a marathon run before I got to the departure lounge for my flight.

I saw Jennifer when I approached the check-in counter. She was wearing brown crewneck sleek top and beige stretch pants. Her hair spread softly and smoothly over her shoulder, reminding me of those shampoo commercials. She was around five feet six and had slender legs which made her look like a Victoria's Secret model in those pants. She surely knew how to dress. If she wasn't such a bitch I would no doubt be attracted to her.

She was glaring at me with an impatient look. "Can't you be more punctual? Do you know our flight leaves at one?"

"Why worry? Our tickets are confirmed and our seats were selected in advance. I don't see anything that could go wrong."

"They better not!" She was still glaring at me when I gave the tickets to the man behind the counter. He gave Jennifer a glance when he took the ticket from my hand. "Your sister?" He asked in a low voice.

I turned to glance at Jennifer, too. I couldn't understand why this stupid guy would think we were siblings. We had nothing in common. She was blonde and I had dark brown hair. Her eyes were blue and mine were brown. She was about three inches shorter than I but had a much nicer body than mine. The only thing that could suggest Jennifer was my sister would be her looks of hatred that my childhood neighbor's little sister used to give him. But then, I never had a sister in my life.

"No."

"Your girlfriend? She's been standing here for more than an hour. Pretty chick!"

I stared at him and pointed my finger at his computer terminal. "Girlfriend? You've got to be kidding," I murmured to myself. However, I knew why Jennifer was so annoyed now. I hated waiting for people, too, especially an hour's wait. But then nobody told me to arrive two hours before the flight, either. I never followed what airlines told me; only idiots did. Well, bitches too.

When we boarded the plane I found out we would occupy the two seats on the twin-seat side of this MD-80. There were more passengers on board than I expected; there was probably another convention or tradeshow in New York.

"Do you want the aisle seat or the window seat?" I asked Jennifer.

She was still glaring at me. "Aisle."

"Okay." I tossed my bag into the overhead rack above us and offered to put hers there. Jennifer shook her head but didn't stop the glare.

I bent and got into my window seat while she put her baggage into the rack and closed the lid. She moved into her seat without looking at me.

After the plane took off I unbuckled the seat belt and got the file out from my briefcase. "Jennifer, I had a look at the new proposal. The ideas and artistic part are great, but the client presentation technique could be improved a bit." I made my points carefully while keeping my eyes on the papers.

"Bruce said it was great. So did Janna and Nick," Jennifer replied in a flat tone of voice. Janna was the Art Director.

I had expected that reply. Humans would walk on their hands if Jennifer would ever agree with me once. "Look, Roger doesn't like his company having a feminine image although their business is almost totally about women."

"I had talked to Roger over the phone about the idea. He didn't express any dislike. I don't think you understand it."

"Listen, Jennifer: Nobody in this agency knows Roger better than I do. I would bet anything on that." I couldn't keep looking at my folder anymore. I turned to look at her. There were flames in her eyes. I cursed Nick big time.

"You're just prejudiced. Bruce endorsed the way the presentation is going to be made. We'll do it as planned." Jennifer turned her eyes to the back of the seat in front of her. "I need a nap," she said as she closed her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.