Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The alarm clock rattled Tim awake, long before he was ready. He turned it off and got out of bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He assumed that the young girl was still with Janice so he crept quietly out of the house. He had extra clothes at his office so he would shower and dress there.

It was sometime after eleven when Tim's telephone rang.

"Hi sweetie," Janice said.

"Hi lover," he responded. "Is your little friend gone?"

"Yes, she just left," Janice answered dreamily.

"I take it you had a good night?" Tim said with a smile in his voice.

"Oh God Tim, you can't even imagine. I couldn't count the number of times I climaxed. She even insisted on eating me again this morning. Then she went to the kitchen and fixed me breakfast in bed. What a sweet girl."

"She looked very sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Tim said, sincerely.

"What about you, did you have fun watching?"

"Well, let's just say that I wasn't idle," Tim said, almost embarrassed to say that he had climaxed three times.

"I'll bet you weren't," Janice returned and laughed.

"Where did you find her?"

"Amy's a student of mine," Janice answered, just a bit embarrassed.

"Oh. Anymore like her in your class?"

"No. Amy's special. She's a good kid, but she's had a tough time," Janice said, turning serious. "She has had to really work to get to college and I really admire her determination. Unfortunately, she may not be able to go to law school because she doesn't have the money." Janice paused and then said, "You know, even after all the pleasure we shared last night, I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Well, I feel like I took advantage of her. Like I was the spider and she was the fly. I brought her home for my pleasure... and yours. I feel selfish."

"She certainly enjoyed herself though."

"Yes, but that doesn't excuse it. The 'ends' doesn't 'justify the means'."

"What about the men you've been with? Do you feel like your were taking advantage of them?"

"That's different. I don't feel that way with the guys. With them, we're both using each other. It doesn't feel selfish."

"I can see what you mean," Tim said honestly. "But you know, sex to some extend, is about being selfish. If we didn't enjoy it, and get personal pleasure, its not likely we would do it."

"That's true... but I still feel bad. She's just a sweet kid."

"Come on sweetie, you're not Mata Hari. It wasn't like you were trying to get state secrets from her. You didn't force her to do anything and it certainly didn't hurt her that I was in the closet."

Janice knew that Tim was being perfectly logical but she also knew that her conscience was still going to bother her no matter what he said. "I can't help the way I feel," Janice said, her eyes tearing.

The two were silent on the telephone for a few moments before Tim said, "I have an idea that might make you feel better."

"What?" Janice asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Well, you said she really wants to go to law school. So, why don't you get her a scholarship! Based on the way you describe her, she could quality either on a 'needs' bases or academically. "

"Yea, right. How am I supposed to do that? You know that it's all 'politics' or 'who you know' here. Besides, this school is too cheap to get new chairs for the library and I'm going to get her a scholarship? Fat chance!" Janice said sarcastically.

"One word... Danno!"

"Dan?" Janice asked incredulously.

"Sure! Why not? He's a big shot with his college and I've got the feeling he has some money in his family. My guess is that they named a wing of the library at his school after his family."

Suddenly, the idea didn't seem so far out to Janice. "Now that I think about it, that's a great idea. He owes me," Janice said with excitement in her voice.

"You don't think you would be 'USING' him do you?" Tim said with a laugh.

"Yea," Janice giggled. "But it's for a good cause."

Tim laughed louder.

"Thank you sweetie. I'll call him today."

"Glad I could help. Let me know what he says. I love you. Bye."

"I love you too. Bye." Janice hung up the telephone and dialed Dan's number.

About an hour later, Janice called Tim back.

"Well, how did it go?" Tim asked.

"He said that he could probably do something," Janice said excitedly.

"Great. I told you."

"Wait... there's a catch." Janice hesitated.

"I figured. What is it?" Tim had a pretty good idea what was coming.

Janice took a deep breath. "He wants uh... he wants me to fly out and spend the weekend with him," Janice answered hesitantly. The thought excited her tremendously. However, she was concerned about Tim's reaction. This might be taking their open relationship too far.

"Do you want to do go?" Tim asked. Incredibly, Tim found that the thought excited him. He could envision putting his wife on a plane to spend two days with a lover and her coming back and telling him all the wild things that they had done.

"Only if it's okay with you," Janice said as her heart starting to beat rapidly. "Besides, it would really help Amy," Janice said, realizing right away how lame that sounded. She knew as well as Tim that she could probably get what she wanted without staying with him for the weekend.

Tim ignored the last comment and said, "It's okay with me! But, you have to promise to tell me all about it." He could feel his own heart beginning to beat faster.

Janice sucked in her breath. She hadn't expected it to be this easy. "God Tim, I don't know what to say. You're incredible! I love you!" she squealed.

"I'm just being selfish," he laughed.

Two days later, Tim was saying goodbye to Janice at the airport. "Remember to call me," Tim said as he kissed her goodbye.

"How could I forget," she smiled and waved as she walked through the security gate.

Tim sighed as he watched his sexy wife's go through the security machine. Suddenly, he could see her naked, lying in bed with her lover, her body covered in sweat and filled with cum. His pants started to feel tight in the crotch. I had better get out of here, he thought as he turned and left the terminal.

The plane arrived a little late after being delayed because of weather. When Janice came through the door of the gate, she saw a man in a black uniform with a sign that read, "Janice Harwick."

He carried a dozen red roses.

She walked over to him and said, "I'm Janice."

"Mr. Forsman is waiting in the car madam," the man said in formal tone. "These are for you," he said. He handed her the roses, took her overnight case, and ushered her toward the parking area of the airport.

When they arrived, Janice saw a white stretch limousine with the license plate "Dan F". The chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for Janice. As she bent over and stepped inside, she saw Dan smiling at her. Janice laid the roses on the seat and sat down.

Dan held out a glass of champagne and said "cheers" as they clinked them together. "Welcome," he said, sipping his drink and turning to Janice. "How was your trip?"

"Okay but for the weather delay. It's good to be on the ground. Thanks for the roses. That was sweet."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you could come," Dan said and pulled her into his arms.

Janice let him draw her lips to his and moaned around his probing tongue. She had been so excited all day about the trip that she could hardly sit still. She pulled away from Dan and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Have you eaten?" he asked.

"Yes, I had something before I left because I wasn't sure what the plans were."

"That's fine, we'll go right to the entertainment. After that, we'll drive to a place that I have in the mountains. It's not far from here."

"Sounds romantic," Janice said and relaxed back into Dan's arms.

"What did you tell your husband?"

"I told him that I was visiting some college friends for the weekend," Janice lied.

"Really? And, he bought that?" Dan said with an incredulous look.

"Of course. He trust's me," Janice said and then saw the funny look on Dan's face. However, before she thought too much about it, he pulled her into him again for another kiss. She felt him reach around her back and begin to pull the zipper on her dress down. "Dan," she said and looked toward the open window between them and the chauffeur.

Dan smiled and pressed a button to close a frosted privacy window. "How's that?"

"Can anyone see through the windows?" she asked looking out at the busy city street. There were people within touching distance standing on the sidewalks.

"No, no one can see us," Dan said and began to push Janet's dress from her shoulders.

Janice allowed Dan to take her dress off, leaving her naked except for her thigh highs and heels. Suddenly, she felt incredibly excited as she sat naked with people walking around and cars passing by. When Dan started to push her back on the seat, she stopped him. She reached for his zipper and pulled it down and fished out his already hard penis. Then she crawled on the floor of the limo and got between his legs.

"May I," she said as she held his penis to her mouth.

"Be my guest."

Janice looked at the people outside on the street and felt a shiver go through her. It was like she was giving a blowjob right on the street. Her head dropped down and took Dan into her mouth. She moaned as the large head stretched her lips. She could feel the hot skin pulsing as her tongue worked on the sensitive slit at the head. She licked and sucked him until he finally pushed her away.

"I've got to fuck you," he moaned and pushed her back on the seat again. Quickly he stripped off his suit. Then, he crawled between her legs and slid into her already lubricated hole.

"Oh God," Janice moaned and closed her eyes as Dan began to pump into her. The car had stopped at a light when she heard something at the window. She opened her eyes and almost screamed. She could see a man's face at the window with his hands up, shading his eyes, trying to look in.

"Dan!" Janice almost screamed as he continued to pump into her.

Dan looked up and said, "Don't worry, he can't see us." The light changed and the limo pulled away.

Janice grabbed Dan's ass and began to pull him into her as she raced toward a climax. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked her hips upward as Dan pushed down.

"Oh God," Dan moaned and began to squirt his sperm into her.

"Oh yes, cum in me," Janice moaned as her own climax took over, her legs sticking straight up in the air. Her body shivered in pleasure as she felt Dan's juice filling her and then squishing out from the sides of her stretched hole.

"Oh God baby, I've been thinking about fucking you all day," Dan groaned as she rolled off of the satisfied woman.

A few minutes later, they were dressed again and sitting on the seat drinking another glass of champagne. Janice could feel Dan's sperm begin to leak out of her. "Uh... do you have a napkin or something?"

"Here," he said and handed her the handkerchief from his vest pocket.

Janice used the handkerchief to clean up the sperm as best she could and then she folded the piece of cloth and put it back in Dan's pocket, patting his jacket with a smile. "Where are we headed?"

"A little club I know," Dan said mysteriously.

Several minutes later, the limo stopped, and someone from the outside opened the door.

Janice saw a man in a tuxedo outside the door. He reached a hand into the limo and helped Janice exit. She looked around and realized that they were at some type of nightclub. It had a big canopy out front with purple lights around the building.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.