Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janice and Tim were suddenly alone on the elevator.

"My God, that was incredible," Janice said, leaning exhausted into Tim.

"I know," Tim agreed, pulling her close

Janice looked at Tim with a funny look. "How do you know?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Uh oh," Janice said.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel something running down my legs."

"Really?"

"Do you want to see?" Janice asked.

"Here?"

Janice reached over and pressed the emergency stop button, bringing the elevator to an abrupt halt. Then she stood back from Tim and slowly lifted her skirt.

"Oh my God," Tim said when he saw sperm on her nylons, just above where the elastic held them to her thighs. Dan's sticky cum was running out and hanging from her swollen lips to her thighs. "God, I want to fuck you right now."

Suddenly, the buzzer on the elevator sounded and a voice came on the speaker. "Is everything okay?"

"Uh... yes... we just hit the stop button by accident," Tim lied. He reached over and pressed the emergency button. The elevator started to move.

Janice sighed and dropped her skirt. "Damn," she said and looked at the floor between her legs. There was a large blob of cum between her feet.

"Here," Tim said and handed her the thong panties from his pocket.

"Where did you get these?" Janice asked, taking the tiny piece of material and sopping up her sloppy vagina as best she could.

"Let's get some lunch and I'll tell you." He took the panties back when Janice was done and put them in his pocket.

A second later, the elevator opened, and a crowd of people got on, forcing Tim and Janice to the back.

Tim leaned over to her and whispered, "You smell like cum."

"I know," Janice giggled.

Suddenly, Janice felt Tim's hand sneaking down her skirt in back. "Tim!" she whispered when she felt his hand move under the hem of her skirt.

Tim ignored her protest, looking forward at the back of people's head. Slowly, his hand slid up the back of her thighs. He could feel the wetness on his fingers as he moved across the elastic leg band and to the soft flesh of her thigh.

Janice grunted quietly when she felt Tim's fingers reach her saturated vagina. Suddenly, Janice had to cough to cover her moan as two of Tim's fingers slid into her.

Tim's penis was now rock hard as his fingers moved in and out of his wife's dripping hole. His fingers and hand were becoming saturated with juice. Suddenly, the door of the elevator opened. Tim quickly pulled his fingers from under his wife's skirt. Then, he snatched the briefcase from her hand and held it in front of him to hide his erection as they stepped off the elevator. Hopefully, no one would notice that his fingers were dripping sperm.

A few minutes later Tim and Janice were out on the promenade where there was an outdoor restaurant. They took a seat under an umbrella and ordered lunch. When the waiter was gone, Tim told Janice what had happened with Melissa. She was amazed by the story. Then Janice added the parts that Tim couldn't hear from the intercom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.