Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janice was staring at her husband in the morning light coming through the hotel window. She studied his handsome face. Who was this man laying next to her? A few short weeks ago she thought that she knew him. Now she realized that she really knew very little about him. She realized that they had never shared their inner secrets, all those intimate thoughts that only come out when a couple is truly honest. Had they been living a lie? She wasn't sure. However, she did know that she truly loved this man, maybe more now than before.

"What are you staring at?" Tim whispered as he opened his eyes and saw her eyes studying his face.

"My lover and my husband," Janice answered and moved closer to him, pressing her naked body to his and kissing his lips.

They kissed and snuggled in the comfortable bed for a long time, whispering sweet nothings. It was more intimate than they had been in years, maybe since their honeymoon. It was strange how much closer they felt now.

Finally, Tim had to ask the question that was on his mind. "Are... uh... are you okay with what happened last night?" he asked hesitantly.

"I don't know," Janice said and took a deep breath. "I... I... feel like such a slut. Yet, I also feel so... so... I don't know... desirable I guess is the word." Janice rolled over, looking at the ceiling. It was great having all those men vying for my attention. Then those two, what were their names? Tom and Jerry. Yea, right! But I do have to say they had nice coc... oh, I'm sorry," Janice said, fearing she had gone too far.

"It's okay sweetie. I saw you sucking their cocks. I loved it!" Tim said with a big smile.

"I love how we are communicating and how close I feel to you right now. But..." Janice hesitated. "You don't think I went too far, do you?"

Tim snuggled next to her. "Of course not. I told you that you were free to go as far as you could in a busy nightclub. I guess I just didn't expect you to... to... you know."

"Suck their cocks," Janice answered for him.

"Yea."

"Well, I warned you," she laughed.

Tim laughed with her. "You know what? I love you more than I ever thought I could."

"I feel the same about you sweetheart. But there is something that I still don't understand."

"What?"

"How... how can you watch me do... do stuff with other men and not get jealous?"

Tim was silent for a while. "I guess I do get jealous. I think that's part of the excitement. I can't explain it but I feel this excitement in the pit of my stomach. When I saw you with Steve and then those two guys last night, I was so excited. I felt something strange. It's almost pride, like I own you. I know that 'own' is the wrong word but it's like... like I'm just letting the men have a taste of you but afterward, you are mine."

"You mean me having a taste of them," Janice said with a smile.

Tim smiled at Janice. She is really warming up to this, he thought. "I have read that the biggest fantasy that men have is watching their wives with other men."

"Playboy again?" Janice said with a smile.

"No, I think it was Cosmo."

"Touché," Janice laughed. "I know it's not the same for women. I'm sure I wouldn't feel excitement watching you with another woman. I got very jealous when you told me about Danielle. Yet, I have done almost the same thing. I guess it's a double standard."

"Don't worry I don't mind the double standard. I promise I don't want anyone but you," Tim said sincerely.

"I'll take you up on that promise. Nevertheless, it's amazing to me that you get excited watching me with someone else. I guess I'll never understand men," Janice smiled and kissed Tim again.

Tim could see lust in his wife's eyes.

"I think my slut pussy could use a little attention," Janice said as she lifted the sheets and spread her legs.

Tim got the message and didn't hesitate. He began to kiss down his wife's warm body, stopping to suck on her nipples until they were hard and dripping his saliva. Teasingly, he licked down her stomach, tickling her as his head disappeared under the sheets. When he got to her groin, he worked around her vagina, kissing her thighs but avoiding her swollen lips. Suddenly, he felt Janice grab his hair and roughly pull his mouth between her legs. It was apparent that she wasn't in the mood to be teased. He didn't resist and began to suck her lips into his mouth, tasting her sweet juice. The smell of her arousal and the taste made his head spin. Within minutes, Janice was screaming in pleasure.

When Janice had recovered, she pulled Tim up, opening her legs in invitation.

Tim resisted. "No, I want to wait until tonight."

"Why?" Janice asked in surprise.

"Because tonight I'm going to fuck your ass!"

"Oh God, Tim," Janice said closing her eyes.

"You can always use the safe word," Tim reminded her.

"Not a chance," Janice said with confidence. However, she didn't feel confident. She had felt the same was about oral sex and now she loved it. This was very different though. Besides being so wrong and against all her old beliefs, it was so nasty. She was also afraid of having something up "there." She knew that Tim would be gentle but she was certain that it would hurt. Still, she wasn't about to use the safe word. It was clear to her that if she were going to win this contest, she wouldn't be able to use the safe word even once. It was going to be difficult to get Tim to use the safe word once, let alone twice. No, she wouldn't use the safe word, no matter what.

Tim had Janice dress for the day in a pair of hot pink short shorts and a white tube top. The shorts barely covered the cheeks of her buttocks and would ride up between the crack as she walked. The top molded to her breasts, emphasizing their size and fullness. He also had her put on a pair of very high heels.

Janice put the clothes on begrudgingly. She knew that she would look like a slut and again hoped that she wouldn't see anyone that she knew.

They were planning to spend a little time in the casinos then head home.

Tim smiled proudly as he walked his wife through the casino. He knew that most people thought he had a hooker with him. That thought somehow excited him.

Janice could feel her face flush as she saw the looks of the men. Their eyes would follow her as she walked by. She could almost feel their eyes on her ass. She was embarrassed but also excited by the attention. Some of the women almost had a look of hatred in their eyes. Too bad, they are just jealous, she thought.

It turned into a fun and profitable day for Tim and Janice. They won a $1000 jackpot at one of the machines and promptly went out and spent it on more clothes for her. This time they bought some less than conservative business clothes. The clothes were all professional but the skirts were tighter and shorter than any she had and the blouses were frillier and more revealing. Her students were certainly noticing the change. It was going to be a new Professor Harwick that returned to school next week. She was already more aware of her sexuality and now her new dress would make that obvious to everyone. Janice was beginning to like the new person.

On the way out of town, Tim saw an old movie theater. It caught his eye because of the title of the movie that was showing: "Anal Virgins." Tim didn't even know that theaters showed porno movies anymore. He thought video was the only source of dirty movies. He hit the brakes and turned around at the intersection.

It was in a seedy neighborhood but there was a parking lot right next door and he was pretty sure that the theater wouldn't be crowded at two in the afternoon.

"Why are we stopping?" Janice asked as they pulled into the parking lot.

"I heard there is a good movie playing here," Tim answered.

Janice hadn't noticed the marquee. She did a double take as they walked around the corner and she saw the title. A little rush of excitement ran through her. She looked around her as Tim got the tickets. The large old homes in the area were beautiful but run down and some were boarded up. It was definitely a run- down section of town. Across the street, there were two women dressed with impossibly short skirts and low cut tops, showing their wares. Janice realized that they were hookers as they bent over to talk to potential clients in cars. Suddenly, she realized that her short shorts and heels made her look like she fit into this neighborhood. She saw the tired old man behind the glass ticket booth look at her with eyes that had seen everything. Janice suspected that he thought that she was a hooker going into the theater with her "john."

They paid the admission and they went into the theater. It was a large old opera theater with remnants of grander times from 30 or 40 years ago. The lobby had tall ceilings with ornate moldings and etchings of famous paintings from the Renaissance period.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.