Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Nothing happened next day, just a couple of quick kisses and gropes with both Mom and Anne and I was actually quite pleased to have the break, all this sudden activity was making me decidedly weary. On the Friday evening Anne and I sorted out our gear for our overnighter on the trail, food for about 4 meals (even though we only intended having one and breakfast), sleeping bags, small tent, spare clothes, axe, first aid kit - the list went on and pretty soon we had a couple of quite full packs, I would have hated to have to pack for a week in the "Wilderness".

Anne was getting very excited about our adventure and I guessed that she wouldn't get much sleep that night.

It was reasonably early when we bad our parents good night and retired to our respective bedrooms, me having extracted a promise from Anne that she wouldn't come visiting, and it was only just dark when I leaned on my windowsill and looked out over a narrow strip of lawn and into the neighbours bedroom. Suddenly the light came on and Beth walked in and she looked directly into my eyes before I could turn the light off and fade into the background. She smiled and blew me a kiss before moving back a little and beginning to take her clothes off without making any effort to pull her blinds or drapes.

Beth must have shifted into this room only recently as I had never seen her there before at night, only during the day, tidying and what-have-you.

She stood directly in the middle of the room and slowly and sexily unbuttoned the front of her blouse and then slowly removed it and cast it aside. My attention was definitely concentrated on the scene she was presenting and I was sporting an erection that would certainly need some relief if Beth carried on. She appeared to have every intention of doing so and she began to sway side to side as she unfastened her skirt and wriggled it down over her hips and let it slide to the floor, stepped free of it and slowly spun round giving me an completely erotic show of her in a small uplift bra and a thin lacy waist high petticoat.

When she was facing me again she made 'come hither' gestures with her hands that I took to be asking me to stand and let her watch me as well. When I did what I guessed she wanted, she clapped her hands to show her approval and then began to slide her petticoat off, pausing every now and then to entreat me, by mouthing words to me, to join her and take off my clothes. I slid my tee shirt up and over my head as Beth finished taking off her slip and we faced each other, me bare to the waist with just shorts and underwear on, and her in thigh-highs, panties and bra. If her underwear was any briefer it would be non-existent and the top part of her nipples peeped cheekily above the bra cups and I thought I could distinguish the top of her slit above the band of her nickers. I could see damn near every detail of her body over the fifteen odd feet that separated us and with her light on it almost felt as if I could reach out and fondle her.

Beth turned her back to me, unfastened and removed her bra and then swung back to face me with her breasts covered by her hands. She smiled at me and then moved her hands to cup her breasts and offer them to me, running her tongue round her lips as she did so. I also stuck out my tongue and made licking motions as I removed my shorts, watching her slip her panties off. Beth backed to her bed, not taking her eyes from me as I slid my undies off and let my cock stand erect, and when she felt it up against her thighs she sat down and lifted one heel onto the bed edge and began to slide her stocking off. The way she was sitting gave me a clear view of her shaven pussy and the pink/red inner lips were poking well clear off the widespread outer lips and even at this distance the whole area looked wet and swollen. I began to stroke my cock as she then lifted her other leg, without lowering the first one, and removed that stocking as well.

Beth had not even glanced away from me and now she lowered one hand to play with her cunt, and I began to get closer to my climax as she used her other hand to fondle and squeeze her tits and nipples. Suddenly she sat up and slid her finger across her neck as she looked sideways at her closed door. I automatically knew that this was a message to turn out my light and I quickly did so as her door opened and her husband walked in. I knew that he had not registered my light as he never even looked in my direction. George, Beth's husband, walked over to her and bent down and kissed her then cupped one of her breasts in his hand as he seemed to be whispering something to her. She nodded eagerly, reached down and unfastened the tie on his pyjama bottoms, then stood and pushed him down onto the bed that she had just vacated. Beth moved back onto the bed, straddled his feet and then bent her body down to begin licking George's erection.

My cock was throbbing by this time and I was squeezing it firmly to stop it erupting, knowing that if I did climax I would not be able to enjoy the action that Beth was taking so much trouble to make sure I could observe so clearly. She was regularly flicking her hair clear of her face so as not to obscure my view and she was now kneeling up quite highly with her knees wide enough apart to allow me to clearly make out how wet and swollen her pussy was. George was holding desperately to the headboard of the bed and I could tell how wound up he was by the way the veins on his arms stood out. Beth was now sucking the whole of his cock in her mouth and was slowly bobbing her head up and down and I could just imagine the sensations that he was feeling.

Suddenly George released his hold on the headboard and gripped Beth's head in both hands and held her head firmly pressed into his groin and I could tell by the way his whole body stiffened and lifted up from the bed that he was ejaculating deep into Beth's throat. Finally he slumped back down onto the bed and his hands fell from Beth's head allowing her to lift her face clear and I could see that she was gulping air desperately trying to get her breath back. Soon she sat up and swung round till she was sitting on the edge of the bed where she bent down and kissed her husband long and deeply before picking up his PJ pants and sliding them back on for him. Beth then encouraged George to sit up and I guessed that she was sending him off to his bed and I was proved right when he stood, obviously thanked her and wished her goodnight and gave her a quick peck goodnight before departing and closing her door behind himself.

It was only a few seconds before Beth was back on her back with her knees up and widespread and, with one hand, she was indicating that I should turn my light on as she thrust desperately at her cunt with the other. She obviously wanted to see me cum as she reached her own orgasm and, as I was only too willing to participate in her fantasy, whatever it was, I flicked on the light and stood right in front of my now lighted window and began to wank myself as I watched her do the same.

After about four or five strokes I was ready to climax and I thrust my pelvis forward, making my cock stand out further from my belly, and mouthed to Beth that 'I was cumming' and I began to spout my discharge. The first spurt burst out of me and splashed onto the window and this was followed by a further four or five in reducing strength before I was completely spent. I had continued to watch Beth watching me and even through the intense sensations of my own climax I had seen her having her own orgasm and it appeared to be at least as overpowering as my own. Her whole body had lifted clear of the bed and she was only supported by her feet and head as she thrust two or three fingers far into herself and clutched desperately at her breasts. Beth was bright red from just below her tits to the top of her head and even though she was shaking and shivering she still managed to watch me the whole time. I was slumped weakly against the window by the time she had dropped back to her bed, exhausted, and we both just stayed there, unmoving, looking at each other for what seemed like a long time but was in reality only about 30 seconds.

Finally Beth stood, moved to the window, blew me a kiss and mouthed goodnight before she pulled her curtains. I got a cloth and wiped my window and then, following her example, I crawled into bed and slept like I was dead until Anne woke me by banging on my door next morning. After a cooked breakfast Mom ran us down to the bus depot and about 8.30 we left on an hours ride to the forestry car park. The bus was not very full so Anne and I had no trouble getting seated in the back seat and, when no one else joined us, we had a small secluded area all to ourselves. The mornings were quite cold at this time of the year so we were both dressed warmly, preventing us taking too many liberties but we did manage to kiss and cuddle for the whole trip and, hopefully, anyone that noticed us would have taken us for boyfriend/girlfriend or newly-weds.

There were only a couple of other small parties setting off when we arrived at the kick-off area and it looked as if we might not be disturbed at the site that I had selected. I registered our route and destination and once we had filled our water bottles we set out uphill on the common starting track and we soon warmed up from our exertions. After about 40 minutes we reached the junction that I had been told about and, after we turned, the going got a lot easier as we were heading slightly down hill now and after about another 3/4 of an hour we reached a small stream and we headed upstream until we reached a dense pah of what looked like impenetrable brush. Following the instructions that I had received we went over to the cliff face and forced a way through and the going quickly became easier and after about 10 minute of hard slog we burst out of the brush into a small, completely enclosed clearing.

A narrow, sandy beach separated the stream from a low bank that fell away from a grassy clearing stretching right up to the cliff face. The look on Anne's face made our hard slog worthwhile and she was clearly delighted with the pretty, secluded spot that I had led her to.

"What do you think? Should we settle in here? I had better warn you though, if it rains heavily we could be in a bit of trouble and might have some fun getting out of here."

"It's absolutely beautiful. How ever did you know about this place? It almost look's as we are the first to come here. Let's get set up and then relax." Anne was captivated and it looked as if we were definitely staying right here.

Under the cliff face there was a deep alcove that was almost a cave and would be more than large enough for us to sleep in rather than the tent. I suggested this to Anne, pointing out that we could have a campfire during the night if we used this as our shelter. She readily agreed and suggested that we could hang the tent up to block off one half of the opening and after we had done this we had quite a cosy little cave. I had some surprises for Anne buried in my pack and I brought out the first of them, a blow-up double air mattress. While I enjoyed 'roughing it' I couldn't see the point of making it any more uncomfortable than necessary. Anne was enraptured and helped me to inflate it and then opened our sleeping bags right out and zipped them together, making one large bag, and lay them on top of our bed - it looked very comfortable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.