Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The next day was Saturday and we spent a lot of the time together as a family, with no privacy for any mischief, but it was an enjoyable and restful day and we all ended up together in the lounge watching TV after a pizza dinner. Sunday looked like being more of the same, with Mom making all of us attend Church as a family, the first time in ages, and we returned home to a roast dinner, a long time forgotten tradition. Dad spent the afternoon nested in his armchair with the Sunday papers, Tom was in his room listening to music, Anne and Mom went visiting and I crashed out and read in my bedroom. After tea Tom wanted to attend a concert and he managed to talk Dad into taking him and Anne decided to go as well, when Mom declined her invitation, and naturally I stayed home as well, as I usually did for these 'family activities'.

When the other three had departed, Mom convinced me to play Gin Rummy with her and after she had beaten me easily four games in a row, we called it off, and Mom announced she was going for a bath.

"Could you be bothered to wash my back for me?" she asked, quite sure of my answer. She got up and headed to her bedroom to get ready and I followed her.

Mom sat at her dresser and unpinned her hair and then began to clean off her make-up, still in place from church and visiting, and I asked her,

"Could I brush your hair while you get that gunk off?" and Mom passed me her hairbrush, replying,

"God yes. I haven't had my hair brushed for me in years. I used to love it." And I slowly ran the brush in slow strokes through her medium length hair as mum wiped her face with cleanser and paper tissues. She allowed me to keep brushing long after she was finished and sat there with her head back and her eyes closed, obviously enjoying every second of it. The way she was leaning back gave me a clear view down the bust of her dress and the sight of her breasts, nestling in her bra, was very arousing, and even though I had seen them I all their bare glory the forbidden peeking aspect of seeing them like this caused a twitching feeling in my belly and commenced my cock to start to harden.

Eventually I put the brush down and rested my hands on her shoulders, beside her neck, and began to massage outwards, sliding my hands under the material of her dress. Mom allowed this to continue for a few minutes before sitting forward, moving away from me, and muttering that she had better get ready for the bath.

"Could I be your ladies maid?" I asked, "You'll never find a better or more loving one. You deserve to be waited on, the way you look after us all." Mom hardly paused for thought before nodding and getting slowly to her feet, to stand in front of me.

I knelt before her and lifted one foot then the other to remove her slippers and then stood and moved behind her to unbutton the buttons down the back of her dress.

"Lift your arms up." I directed and then lifted her dress off, up over her head to lay it on her bed. I reached my arms round her and unfastened her bra and slid that off as well leaving her standing in her stockinged feet, a half-slip and, presumably, her panties. Her bra had left a faint red mark round her back and sides where it had been gripping her and I massaged this area as I slowly turned us around, ending up facing the dressing table mirror, with me behind her. I kept gently rubbing her and finished up with my hands flat on her thorax directly under her breasts and with my chin on her shoulder, face against the side of hers, looking at us in the mirror.

"God! You're beautiful and you've got great tits." I turned my hands and cupped them and flicked my thumbs on her nipples, causing them to swell and harden before our gaze, "And they're so responsive too. Look at the way your nipples react to just a little bit of touching. You love it when anyone pays attention to them, don't you?" and I pinched and tugged on them gently as she reddened and nodded.

I kissed the side of her neck as I released her breasts and turned her to face me, and then kissed her again, this time on the mouth, and, when she showed no signs of being repelled by my actions, I extended just the tip of my tongue and ran it back and forth across her lips. I was surprised and overjoyed when Mom slipped her tongue out, in return, and just brushed it against mine before pulling back and looking deep into my eyes, saying nothing but asking a lot with her enquiring look.

I went back to my knees saying,

"Lets get these stockings off now." And I lifted the hem of her slip to her waist and went on, "Hold this there, please." And Mom did as I directed. Her stockings ended about halfway up her thighs leaving a strip of bare leg, very white and soft looking, between the top of them and the bottom of her nicker legs. Her panties were pale green, loose-legged and clinging to her, I think they were satin but they were very smooth, soft and delicate whatever the material and I thought that I could make out a wet spot between the tops of her thighs. I slid a couple of fingers of both hands under the stocking top on one leg, slowly drew it down to her foot and then grasped her calf in one hand to lift her foot from the floor and completely remove the stocking with the other. This separated the tops of her thighs as well and I got a clearer look at her panty-covered pussy, the cloth clinging that much tighter to her, and I could now easily see that there was a wet area and it was quite large, Mom was definitely excited and so was I, my cock was hard and uncomfortable in the confines of my pants.

I repeated my actions on her other leg and she was left, still holding her slip up, in just her nickers, and there were red circles showing round her thighs where the stocking tops had been. I began to rub these reddened areas, cupping my hands round each thigh in turn and then I leant down and kissed each of the fading marks. From this close I could easily smell Mom's womanly odour and I couldn't resist throwing my arms round the top of her legs and pulling her towards me as I buried my face in the junction of her thighs. The smell was overpoweringly exciting and I had a full raging erection that was so hard it hurt and was actually throbbing. I thought I might come in my pants but Mom was plainly a bit shocked as she released her slip and reached down to grab my head and pull me back and away from her.

"Don't do that, Billie. I'm still your mother after all, and that's going way too far over the top. Letting you see me like this is bad enough - without anything more. Now let me go and I'll have my bath." I released my arms, pulled back and out from under her slip and then reached up, grabbed the elastic waist of her slip and pulled it down and off then Mom grabbed a light gown, pulled it on without tying it, and headed to the bathroom, with me in tow.

"I don't know whether this is a good idea." She said as she began to fill the bath with me sitting on the seat of the toilet, situated at the end of the bath and behind the door. When she had the bath filled to her satisfaction she sprinkled some bath salts in and then glanced at me, seemed about to say something before changing her mind, and, with a shrug, slipped her wrap off and hung it up. In just her panties she moved to the side of the bath and turned half away from me and slid her nickers down and off. The way she was standing, and I figure it was deliberately calculated, didn't let me see either a full view of her front or her back but I did get a fine shot of both profiles. Her butt was glorious, neither too big nor too small and it looked to be firm rather than hard and muscly, her front profile accentuated her lovely breast and I could just see the ends of the tuft of pubic hair poking out from under her slightly bulging tummy.

I couldn't help but draw in my breath in a gasp as I gazed upon her and she smiled at me as she flipped her panties aside with her foot and then lifted one leg over the side of the bath. In this posture it was impossible to keep herself hidden and the spread legs gave me a glimpse, from behind, of her cunt bulging down and of her bum opening up and spreading a little. She soon lifted her other foot in and lowered herself down into the hot water with a sigh of relief.

"Oh that feels good. I love the way hot water relaxes and soothes me. How about washing my back now?" she held out the sponge and soap and I knelt behind her as Mom leaned forward to give me easy reach to her back. I rubbed the soapy sponge in slow circles over her shoulders and back until I had covered the whole expanse two or three times, and then I soaked up hot water in the sponge and squeezed it out to flow over her and rinse her off. Mom stayed leaning forward for a long while, just enjoying my ministrations, until finally she lay back and rested her head on the end of the bath and invited me to do the same to her front,

"You have no idea how much pleasure that gives me. Would you do my front as well please?" and she looked like she might purr when I began to work soap into the sponge. Mom no longer seemed to care about keeping her lower parts concealed and she just let her arms lie by her sides as she relaxed again and closed her eyes. I couldn't see her actual cunt as the soapy water prevented a clear view and her legs were still closed but I could easily make out the expanse of dark pubic hair and see how it rose quite high on her tummy, a dark and dense bush.

By the time I had finished her front she was panting softly through a partially opened mouth and her nipples were distinctly swollen and hard. I noted that her legs had spread as far apart as the confines of the bath would allow and I cursed that the soapy water was not clear enough to allow me to have a good view. Mom finally sort of shook her head and came back to full reality and slowly sat up, looked at me and smiled in pure gratitude.

"You have the most wonderful touch. If you only knew what your touch did to me! You could have really taken advantage of me. I was only a fraction away from doing something that would have embarrassed both of us. I didn't think I could get so close by being massaged only." I soon realised that Mom was talking about her reaching an orgasm, like Anne and May-Anne, and I felt very proud of myself and very manly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.