Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

It wasn't long before Anne returned, bringing with her a container of milk, a bag of potato crisps and a couple of bananas, and she climbed back onto the bed and sat, cross-legged again, opposite me with her booty between us.

"God! I would never have guessed how exciting it could be to walk about the house stark naked. I can't believe what a change has happened in just a short time. This was the only easy food I could find without having to fix something. Will it do?"

I grabbed the carton of milk as I nodded and opened it as she ripped the crisps open, biting the cellophane between her teeth. I took a deep gulp and passed over the milk swapping it for a handful of crisps and began to crunch them, as I looked her over carefully. I hadn't really realised how attractive my sister was and I now discovered that her face was pretty, appealing and sensual, with sparkling eyes, high cheekbones and a wide, full-lipped mouth with turned up corners. Her neck wasn't particularly long but it was thin and graceful and drew my eyes down to her breasts, which I adored, as I said before, and on down to her tummy, a young woman's - flat and firm and with a deep indentation for a navel. Her dark pubic hair was quite profuse and topped a pussy that, because of the way her legs were spread, was open and showing the inner folds, very pink and fresh looking. I could feel myself becoming slowly erect and by the time I had followed her legs down to her toes I was completely hard again.

Anne's eyes were not inactive as I checked her out and she was looking me over just as carefully. I was pleased that my body was up to being looked at and when her eyes lifted to meet mine I gave her a wide grin.

"What? What? Am I looking a bit funny or something? Tell me!"

"No, nothing. I was just thinking that 24 hours ago you wouldn't even have let me have a glimpse of your underwear - let alone anything else. Now look at us. I can see right inside your pussy!" Once again I gave her a self-satisfied smile and she returned it.

"Well, you're no better! Look at the state of your dick and you've been eating with your mouth open as you leered at me. You've dropped crumbs all over yourself!" I looked down and saw that there were a few bits of crisp on my chest and Anne licked her fingertip and bent over and patted them off me and then put her finger in her mouth and slowly sucked it clean, looking deep into my eyes as she did so.

I was not sure why but I found her action very exciting and I couldn't take my gaze from hers as she raised the milk carton to her mouth and tilted it. She gulped most of the milk but some overflowed and ran down her chin and dripped onto her chest and breast. She put down the milk and just sat there making no move to wipe herself and I leaned forward and extended my tongue to lick her clean. Some of the milk had run down as far as her nipple and I started by sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could and flicking my tongue over her nipple which caused it to immediately stiffen and swell. I wondered if this felt anything like feeding a baby and, as it was obviously exciting Anne, did women get sexually aroused while breast-feeding. I don't know where this thought appeared from and it quickly disappeared as I released her breast and slowly lapped up the rest of the trail of milk up her chest, up her throat and then cleaned the last of it off her chin, finishing up with my tongue right beside the corner of her mouth.

As my tongue had slid over her skin, Anne hadn't moved but a slight shiver had seemed to go right through her body and, when my tongue paused by her lips, she was looking deep into my eyes from our very close proximately and she seemed to be in a state of wonderment. I thought, 'What the hell?' and went on slipping my extended tongue slowly across her closed lips and, when I heard her sort of sigh deep in her throat, did it again and this time she parted her lips then opened her mouth a little. I stopped licking and probed gently with my tongue and was astounded when she allowed me to enter her mouth. This was the first time I had ever kissed anyone other than my mother or my aunts, and, even though Anne was my sister, it was highly arousing, sister or not.

Anne seemed to be as deeply involved in the kiss as I was and she dropped the rest of the bag of chips aside, wrapped her arms round me and lowered herself backwards and we finished up lying flat, with me resting on top of her naked torso. Her breasts were crushed against my chest and I could feel her small nipples hardening and digging into me, we were both sucking hard at each other as our excitement grew. I began to slide my hands over as much of her body as I could get at and Anne offered no protest, just clutching my head in both hands, preventing me from pulling away. The way I was angled to her, lying face down with my erection pressed into her duvet, allowed me access to her body from about the waist down and I tentatively ran my hand lower and lower down her tummy until my fingers encountered the beginnings of her bush of hair. I was sure that she would stop me exploring any further but she made no effort to prevent me and when I had combed my fingers down as far as the beginning of her pussy, I felt her clitoris (as I have since found out it is called) to be erect and swollen.

As I gently rubbed on this small firm nubbin Anne opened her thighs to allow me more freedom and I copied her earlier actions and began to slide a couple of fingers back and forth, pushing them in between her lips. Anne was getting quite frantic, sucking at me even more desperately and digging her fingers into my back as she groaned and moaned. I could feel that her pussy was getting very wet and swelling open as I played with it. I dared to slide my fingers even further and slid them over her bum-hole and along the groove separating her buttocks and she seemed to respond to this as well. My sister had changed, literally overnight, into a very sexually responsive woman who could be highly aroused by even someone as inexperienced as myself and I guessed that almost anything I could do would be OK with her. When I slid my fingers back I pressed on her tightly puckered anus and sort of rolled my finger round as if attempting to push it in and she groaned even louder and pulled her face from mine.

Anne was in quite a state by now with her head thrown back, her eyes squeezed tightly shut in a face that was all red and sweaty and her mouth wide open, panting desperately for air. When I thrust two fingers into her and, at the same time, began to rub at her clitoris with my thumb (I'm inexperienced but I learn quickly), it all became too much and she reached her orgasm, crying out loudly and bucking under me as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her thighs gripping my hand tightly to prevent me removing it. Feeling and seeing Anne in her throes was too much for me as well and I began to orgasm with her, ejaculating directly onto her duvet, without my cock having actually been touched, and after a few moments to calm down, I rolled off her and lay beside her, resting.

"God! What have you done to me? I never knew anything could possibly feel like that. I thought my pussy was on fire and I was going to explode. I think you had better go - I don't think I could stop you doing anything you wanted to me. Wait on, what about you - I'm being pretty selfish - do you need me to help you come as well?" Anne lifted herself on one elbow to look at me with some concern.

"No I already came and squirted a big wet mess on your duvet. I suppose we had better clean it up before everybody gets home." Anne looked at it and, grinning, said,

"It will be OK. I'll just put a new cover on and slip this one into the wash - Mom will be none the wiser." She sat up and went on, "Now I think you had better go to your own room as it must be getting late. It's a good thing that you were on top of me, because if I'd been on top, I would have raped you, I was so excited. What an orgasm - jerking off is never going to be the same." She pulled me to her and kissed me again before pushing me off her bed and I walked slowly, backwards, from her room watching, with regret, her dropping her nightie over her head and covering up that lovely body.


I was tucked up in bed, reading, when the family arrived home and I presumed that Anne was the same when I heard Mom tap on her door and speak briefly with her before she tapped on mine and stuck her head round the edge of it.

"We're home, and you missed out on a good meal. I hope you let Anne get her homework done and weren't fighting with her or annoying her. Oh well, I suppose I had better go to bed myself - take this dress off and get out of your black underwear." She smirked having successfully reminded me of what she was wearing and fired a parting shot at me as she retired, closing my door behind her,

"I hope you're behaving yourself there and not doing anything you shouldn't be."

'Oh Mom' I thought, 'if you only knew how much homework Anne did tonight and how impossible it would be for me to be getting up to 'mischief' at present' and I drifted off to sleep, failing to even switch off my bedside lamp.


Nothing much happened over the next two days until I went to meet Mary-Anne at the movie theatre. I had phoned her before school on the morning after my adventure with Anne and she had eagerly agreed to go out with me and we quickly arranged a time and place. Neither Mom nor Anne seemed to be very relaxed round me when anyone else was present and I hoped that this didn't mean a change for the worse in their attitude towards me. Neither of my visits to Mom in her bedroom was rewarding as she was fully dressed on both occasions, and while she wasn't negative towards me, neither was she very receptive and I made no advance in my campaign with her. I noticed that Anne was not quite so guarded and protective of her modesty when in my presence and I even got a couple of quick shots up her skirt, one of them of her nickers, when she was sitting opposite me watching TV, so it looked hopeful if we ever managed to get together, alone, again.


The nights were getting chillier and when I met Mary-Anne outside the theatre she was wearing a coat and I had on a heavy jacket, hardly clothing to incite passion, but I was looking forward to spending some time with her anyway. I bought tickets and did the correct thing and bought cokes and a large container of popcorn before we went in and found seats. The theatre might as well have been completely empty for all the patrons it had and we had no trouble locating two seats far from anyone else. The theatre was warm so we both took our outer coats off and draped them over the seat backs in front of us and I saw that Mary-Anne was wearing a short skirt and a sweater. The movie started almost as soon as we settled and Mary-Anne slid down in her seat and lifted her knees and rested them on the back of the seat in front. I slipped one arm round her and tugged her towards me, encouraging her to rest her head on my shoulder, and lowered my hand down to rest gently on her breast. I placed the popcorn container on her lap and we both munched from it. contentedly, we sipped our cokes and tried to get interested in the movie. I slowly increased my contact with her breast and when she did not object I unfastened a couple of buttons on her sweater and slid my hand under it and placed my hand over her bra. Mary-Anne seemed to be enjoying our contact as much as me so I went ahead and worked my fingers under her bra and onto bare flesh. Though she was smaller than Anne her breast seemed to be a lot larger and her nipple was also more prominent and she wiggled contentedly as I squeezed and handled her breast and pinched the nipple, gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.