Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 10: Guilt and repayment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Guilt and repayment - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Man. Was I feeling guilty as I walked out of her room. Now that my dick had been temporarily satisfied, I realized what I'd done: Taken advantage of a perfectly helpless girl. I'd practically raped her at the office and intended to rape her again (and again and again). (That was my dick talking.) I wasn't about to give up this situation, but I did want to do something to make sure she got her 'money's worth' out of the deal.

So that night, I got onto the internet, bought tickets for two to Vegas for the following morning, returning Sunday night. One night in Vegas wasn't much payment for an anal cherry, but I figured it was something. I knew she'd never even been out of the city, so I thought this would really wow her. I reserved a room at the Luxor hotel and called and got tickets to Cirque du Solei at the Treasure Island for tomorrow night. I packed an overnight bag and, all that set, I went to bed myself, and it was still only 9:00.

...

My alarm went off at 7:30 the next morning and I showered, got dressed and went into Nina's room at about 8:00. She was already awake and was sitting up in the bed. I suppose she was waiting for me.

"Do you want me to go into your room now, sir?"

She pulled back the covers from the bed as she asked me that. She was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday, which I thought was rather strange. I suspect it was a function of indifference or the beginnings of depression. She obviously expected to be raped again, this morning. I certainly didn't want her being depressed, and I was happy that I'd set up the weekend's activities.

"C'mon. Get showered and dressed. We've got plans this morning, and they don't involve you spreading your legs for me."

She looked surprised, and a little relieved, and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. (Actually, she waddled. It was almost funny. She obviously was still feeling the effects of her butt fucking.) While I was laying out her clothes (thong panties, jeans skirt, and blouse (no bra), plus her loafers) I heard a shriek from the bathroom. I didn't worry about it. That would be her pulling her tights off to discover that the blood had dried and caked to her ass hole. It'd be like pulling a Band-Aid off after letting a scab dry into it. (I had thought about that last night, but I figured it'd be better to let her sleep and discover the consequences of her own actions.)

I let her shower while I packed an overnight bag for her. It didn't consist of much: her makeup bag, which was sitting on the dresser, and the shorts and top sleepwear. I intended to buy her more in Vegas, but just in case we didn't get around to it, she'd have something to wear to bed.

She got out of the shower and did her "toilet" while I waited for her in bedroom. Ten minutes later, she came back into the room wearing a towel wrapped round her body and another wrapped round her head.

I stood up and pointed to the clothes sitting on the bed. "Put these on. Your makeup stuff is in that bag. I've already packed whatever you'll need. We're leaving in 30 minutes, so I expect to see you downstairs at the front door one minute before nine o'clock, ready to go, with your bag in hand."

As I looked at her, I said "got it?" and she nodded.

I turned around and left the room to grab my bag and finish up some last minute things. I was downstairs waiting for her at the front door when she limped (if you can limp with both legs) down the stairs at three minutes till 9:00.

She looked extremely apprehensive. "Where are you taking me, sir? You're not getting rid of me, are you? You promised I could stay here with you!"

"Nina. Calm down. Don't worry. We're just going for a weekend trip. That's all. We'll be back tomorrow night. You'll still have to go to work on Monday and you'll come back here Monday night." Now she seemed to calm down a little. "I thought it would be a treat for you to go someplace. It's not far from here: just a little getaway place I know."

Now that I'd reassured her, she calmed down a little. We walked (and waddled) out to the car and started driving. Nina got more and more excited the more she thought about it. She obviously trusted me completely. When I'd reassured her, that had completely gotten rid of any of the panicked thoughts that had run through her mind. This was a power I'd have to be careful with. If she ever caught me lying to her, she'd never trust me again.

She obviously hadn't a clue about where the airport was, because she kept asking me where we were driving too, even when we were five minutes from the airport. When she realized where we were, her excitement increased by a huge factor.

"Ohhh my gosh. Are we flying somewhere? Are you taking me somewhere we're going on an airplane. I've never been on an airplane. Oh no! Do I need my passport? I've never gotten one. Where are we going?"

"You have your driver's license in your purse, don't you?"... A question I should have asked earlier, though I was sure that I could have passed her off as my daughter, and the airline wouldn't have had a problem.

"Is that all I need? I've got it right here."

"You don't need to pull it out now. We'll need it when we check in. Just keep your pants on."

We parked and walked into the airport. Nina was gawking at everything. Even the terminal wowed her. Wait till she saw Vegas. She kept asking me where we were going, but I told her it was a surprise.

I wanted to check in ASAP, in case there had been any problem with the tickets I bought. There turned out not to be. We got our boarding passes and headed for the gate. Nina couldn't keep her thoughts in order, she was so excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.