Homeless - Cover

Homeless

Copyright© 2002 by Doctor Pinch

Chapter 1: The setup

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The setup - Nina, the hot mailroom girl, gets kicked out of her parents' home. She has no one to turn to but me. I take advantage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I'm a manager at a large "high-tech" development firm. I'm almost 40 and my position is fairly high up here. I do O.K. as far as money and status go. Six figure salary, Land Cruiser, nice house, etc. I think I'm viewed as destined for the highest levels from above and already as a "big cheese" from below.

There is a girl named Nina who works in our front office. She doesn't work directly for me, but the front office is one of my units. I usually see her every day because she has some delivery or other to make to me.

She's the kind of girl that I consider a real knockout, though others might disagree. She's about 5'5" or so, thin, with smallish tits. She hispanic so she's got dark hair and beautiful, dark eyes. Every facial feature fits together perfectly, so her face is really striking.

I think she must have dropped out of high school to come work for us, because she's been here for about six months but is seventeen/eighteen years old. She's a very conscientious worker and is always trying to deliver everything as quickly as she can. She's always dressed quite conservatively (though that doesn't mean dressed well), wearing slacks and loose tops. I've occasionally seen her in a skirt, but even then, had a hard time evaluating how good her body was, though it was clear that she was thin. Her clothes, while not tattered, were rarely new, and it was clear that she came from quite a poor background.

Because of her background, I think she considered me to be way above her. Whenever I'd say something to her, she'd address me as 'sir, ' and she rarely would look up at me when I talked to her. I obviously made her nervous, whenever I paid her any attention.

I was interested in her, and I would often stop her when she came into my office to chat for a few moments. I'd ask her how things were going downstairs, how things were at home, and generally what was going on in her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.