Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Staci, unsurprisingly, found Jill on the fourth floor, sitting on the bed, staring blankly out the window. She quietly approached and gingerly reached out to touch Jill on the shoulder. The brunette gave a little jump, startled by the contact. Turning, she gave Staci a sad smile and reached up to pat the hand on her shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Staci asked quietly as she climbed over the bed.

"I think so," Jill responded warmly, "I've just got some thinking to do and I wanted to get away for a bit."

Staci sat down next to her friend and gave Jill a quizzical look. "Jill, people don't just jump up and rush into the house like they're all upset just because one of her friends offers to share her boyfriend with her. What's really wrong?"

Jill shrugged and resumed staring out the window. Staci leaned over and put an arm around Jill's shoulders. Jill sighed and melted against her friend, causing Staci to fall on her back. Jill crashed down onto Staci's chest and lay there with a contented sigh escaping her lips. She snuggled into Staci's cleavage, enjoying the sensation of Staci lying beneath her. After a moment, Jill moved up and gently kissed her lover on the lips.

"Staci, you know that I'll always be there for you and I won't ever lie to you. What happened last night hurt me really badly because after everything we've been through the past few months I thought I'd lost you. I know that it's been hard for you, dealing with this whole Jack and Denise thing. Shh... don't interrupt I want to say this before I lose my nerve.

"The point is that I'm really proud of you. Somehow you managed to put your friend's happiness and well being before your own and I've never known you to do that before. I think that you've been very good about not letting Jack and Denise know how you really felt about either one of them because you were afraid of how they would react. That shows a lot of maturity that I honestly never knew you to have.

"I know I'm putting this all badly too. Look, the bottom line is I love you. I think you know that. It's really hurt me to watch you struggle so much with your feelings towards Jack and Denise, because I don't think you feel that strongly towards me. I also know that you'll never feel as strongly towards me as I do you. I'm ok with that now. I guess I just realized that today. I think that you want Leigh to live with us because she can provide a buffer between the two of us, and the more I'm thinking about it, the more I think you're right. I want to have the chance to have what Jack and Denise have. I want to have someone special like that and for the last few weeks especially I'd hoped that person would be you. I don't think it is."

Staci looked up at the sad face of her long time lover and smiled. Reaching up, she slid her arms around Jill's neck and pulled her down for a loving kiss, while wrapping her legs gently around the brunette's hips. She kissed Jill for a long time, swirling her tongue around her mouth, tasting every bit of her. Breaking the kiss, she moved her hands to cradle the brunette's face, unsurprised to see the tears that were finally falling. Staci rolled Jill onto her back and propped herself up on an elbow to look at her roommate.

"Jill, I know how you feel about me and I know that I've taken advantage of that quite a bit recently. To tell you the truth, I think that things are a bit... predictable with us. I do care a great deal about you, but I've never really thought about having a serious commitment to you. I guess I just assumed that you'd always be there to catch me when I fell, and... ok I'm botching this all up.

"Let me try again. I don't want you to think that I asked Leigh to move in with us to create a buffer. She's like a new toy I want to play with and I really want to share with you. I think that she could really open up some new... horizons I guess but that's not really the word I want... for us. If you feel that threatened by her, we'll just tell her that she's welcome to stay until she finds a place of her own. I don't want you feeling like you owe her something or like you have to act differently because she's around. I don't want you withdrawing from me because you think that I've got someone else that I want more than you.

"From my end, I think what happened was that I kind of pulled away from you when Jack and Denise got together. Not because I was upset with you, but more upset with myself. After that afternoon we moved furniture I really thought that you and I could have something good with Jack. When I found out he was the guy Denise was interested in, I felt awful. I mean, who was I to tell her that she couldn't have the first guy she'd shown any real interest in and actually spoken to since she'd been raped? Besides which, I knew that I would have to make up an awful lot to Jack as far as being a good girlfriend after I'd used him for almost two months. Noble or not, I wanted Denise to be happy and I didn't think I was strong enough to make amends with Jack. Now I know that I didn't have to. He's much better off with Denise and I'm happy for him and her.

"Now as for us. I can't say that I've ever felt as strongly towards you as you have towards me. After all, who really seduced who a few years back?"

Jill blushed heavily at the implication.

Staci smiled broadly as she continued, "and don't think I haven't been thrilled that you got me out of the closet. I guess what I'm getting at is that I never thought about having an exclusive relationship with just one person, let alone another woman. I don't know that I'm really ready for something like that, but it seems that every time I turn around you're the only one there. I mean, I told Jack once that I was seeing like five other people, when we both knew that it was just you and Denise that were involved at the time." Staci paused and caressed Jill's face for a moment. "Sweetheart, I'll think about us being just a couple. No promises though, but I do love you and I'm not going to just leave you out in the cold for someone like Leigh. She's too young and after all I've put so much effort into getting to know you that I don't know if I can do that again. I've got you well trained."

Jill cocked an eyebrow at the last statement, but decided to let it slide for now. "So... we're ok then?"

"I hope so," mused Staci, stroking Jill's face lightly, "but I won't know unless you want to show me just how much you love me."

A small smile ghosted across Jill's tear streaked face. "And how did you want me to show you that?" she asked hoarsely.

"Would you be willing to fuck my brains out for starters?"

Jill sat up and pressed her lips against Staci's while rolling over on top of her. Jill pressed her chest against Staci's and forced her right leg between Staci's. She broke the kiss long enough to brush some of her brown hair out of the way before showering Staci's neck and cheeks with gentle kisses. Staci squirmed delightfully underneath trying to rub her wet pussy against Jill's thigh, while Jill worked her way over to Staci's right earlobe and began playfully tugging on it with her teeth. Staci giggled and ran her fingers through Jill's brown locks, trying to steer Jill's mouth back to her own, but Jill would not be deterred.

"You know something," Jill murmured while nibbling on Staci's ear, "I think you need to be tied down and teased for the better part of an hour or two. You're the one who needs to be trained my little slut. Maybe I can even get Leigh to help me with that. Wouldn't you like to feel her piercings rubbing all over your tight bod as she licked you all over? Would you like to feel her rubbing her hard nipples with those stainless steel balls in them against your clit?"

Staci groaned loudly in response. "Yes," she said in a guttural tone, "but it won't be as much fun if you don't let me get you off a time or two before we call her up."

"Hmmm... does that mean you want me to sit on your face and grind my little pussy against your mouth?" Jill asked slyly, "or do you want me to slide down and use my fingers and tongue on your sopping bald twat? Can you imagine what it would be like to have me sitting on your face while Leigh does nasty things to your pussy and ass with that tongue ring of hers?"

"OH god, you turn me on so much. You know I want you to sit on my face, but I'd love you forever if you'd sixty-nine me first. If I don't get to feel that tongue of yours soon I'm going to go crazy. Do you know how hot and bothered I was getting at the beach today before Jack showed up? God I almost jumped you both right then and there."

"Well missy, you may just get your wish. But right now I'm going to plant my overheated cunt on your face. Then I'm going to shove my fingers deep inside your pussy and asshole and finger fuck you until you come hard!" With that Jill maneuvered herself until she was on her hands and knees with her crotch over Staci's head. She looked back between her legs as she felt Staci's hands slide up her legs and over her hips to take a firm grip on her buttocks. Grinning, she lowered her wet twat into Staci's hungry mouth while leaning over to flick her tongue against the blonde's engorged clitoris. Staci hungrily licked at her from below for a moment before pausing to pull a hair out of her mouth.

"When we get done here, I'm going to shave this crap off your crotch," she teased before raising her mouth back to Jill's wet muff.

Jill giggled and thrust her hips down towards Staci's tongue. The two girls sixty-nined for several minutes, slowly building each other towards orgasm; as she inserted her right index finger into Staci's accommodating asshole, Jill had a wicked thought and immediately began worrying the blonde's clit with the slight space between her two front teeth. Staci's tongue stopped worming it's way around Jill's labia as she screamed out in pleasure, flooding Jill's face and hands in the process. Staci slammed three fingers up Jill's tight twat as she came hard, trying to bring her long time lover to the same peak. Jill managed to hold back her own orgasm until Staci came down and added her tongue to the mix. Jill's climax was as strong but a bit less wet than Staci's. After a few moments, Jill reversed herself and spooned with the blonde, squeezing her breasts and rolling the still turgid nipples between her fingers.

"Thanks sweetie, I needed that," whispered Jill as she nibbled Staci's ear.

Staci turned her head and slid her talented tongue in the brunette's mouth, teasing her.

When she broke the kiss, Staci said, "I hope that proves just how much you mean to me Jill. I love you and no matter what happens I'll always come back to you."

Staci rolled over and hugged the taller girl tightly before continuing. "Baby," she murmured, "you can tie me up, fuck me up the ass with foreign substances, piss in my mouth and make me eat you out any old time and I'll still love you. I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to realize it and I'm so sorry that I take advantage of the fact that you love me."

Jill held Staci tightly and buried her face in the blonde's shoulder. "I love you too," she whispered as the tears began falling, "and I'm sorry that I never told you that before."

Outside, Jack and Denise continued cuddling in the hot tub.

"I don't guess that they're coming back," Jack offered as he gently pulled Denise's hard nipples, "so that means that we have the tub all to ourselves."

"I think you're right," replied Denise, a bit breathless from Jack's attentions, "but if we're going to continue this, I'd rather go inside."

"Why's that?" asked Jack as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Because yesterday all my lubrication washed away in the water and things got a bit on the painful side until you pulled my hips out of the water," Denise retorted as she squirmed away and slipped out of the hot tub, "if we're going to have sex, I'd rather go back inside and use the bed."

Jack looked a little disgruntled. After adjusting himself while Denise slipped a towel around her torso, he climbed out of the hot tub and followed his girlfriend back inside the house. Walking quickly, Jack managed to get behind Denise and stripped her of her covering towel at the base of the stairs. With a squeal that was part frustration and part arousal, the suddenly nude Denise leaped up the stairs, holding her hands to her breasts, with Jack close behind. He didn't manage to catch her until they reached the bed on the second floor. Jack had just pinned Denise beneath him and was attempting to kiss her when they both heard Staci's loud orgasm.

"Well, I guess we know why they didn't return to the hot tub," giggled Denise with a saucy grin on her face.

"Hmm... well do you think we should give them as good an audio," replied Jack with an evil grin of his own.

"Definitely," responded Denise before she tried to stuff her tongue down her boyfriend's throat as the sounds of Jill's climax reached them

Jack and Denise kissed for a long time, trying to wrap their tongues around each other like dueling snakes. Jack finally broke the kiss long enough to move his mouth down to Denise's pale pink nipples. He worried and sucked on her right nipple making it stand out almost half an inch before moving to her left breast.

"Ohh..." moaned Denise, "that feels nice, now don't let the other one feel left out."

Jack nipped lightly at her left nipple, catching it between his teeth and tugging gently while he rubbed his erect cock against her blood engorged vulva. Denise humped back, trying to get friction against her hard little clit, while moaning loudly. Jack sucked at her left nipple for a few moments while Denise ran her fingernails along his back. Moving his mouth back to hers, Jack frenched her while moving his right hand between their sweaty bodies. Running his hand along her wetness, Jack attempted to spread her lower lips enough to accept his throbbing cock. Denise moaned loudly and reached down to grasp his obstinate organ to guide it into her warm muff. As she aimed his swollen protuberance at her small opening, Jack gasped and began to thrust his hips. Denise screamed with wordless pleasure as he buried himself balls deep with one quick thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.